We spent many hours on research to finding tent oven, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best tent oven, you should not miss this article. tent oven coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 tent oven by our suggestions
755 reviews analysed
1. DACHEL Outdoor Tent Wood Stove with Pipe
- 1. Size and Weight: Body open size is 15*15*18″, stove pipe top high include the body is 88″, Inside wood space size 14.5*8*7 inch and under it there have a wood ash steel drawer size 14.5*8*1inch, Stove storage size: 16* 9 * 12.6 inch. Weight: 22lb. Easy taking by one hand
- 2. Material: The stove body made of high-quality 304 stainless steel, with strong anti-rust ability and excellent durability, so it is a sturdy stove that can withstand any harsh outdoor environment. The heat insulation plate of the furnace is a 6th generation aluminum alloy material with high thermal conductivity. The chimney pipe is made of 201 flexible iron. And there have a waterproof cap on the top of the chimney pipe.
- 3. Pipe Size: 4pcs of 3.2″ diameter chimney pipe and 4pcs 2.7″ diameter chimney pipe together (over 7.5 ft. total height)
- 4. Product features: It have the glass window in the door which can visible flame and wood in the stove .And the stove have a exquisite and multifunction drawer, which can be a blower effect by controlling the drawer open.
- 5.PACKING INCLUDE: Stove body * 1, 3.2″ diameter chimney pipe*4 , 2.7″ diameter chimney pipe * 4, clip * 1, waterproof tube cap * 1, instruction * 1
Our stoves are a portable log burner designed for outdoor use. This stove has been designed for the outdoor world whether you are camping, hunting, fishing, or simply having an outdoor gathering. It’s very simple to use and very easy to set up and get going within a matter of minutes. [Note Tips] * Depending on the material, it will be deformed by thermal expansion. * Please do not burn with fire from the beginning without put the kettle or others. * Do not water the glass or wipe it with a wet towel. * Because it is made of stainless steel, it will fade after heating.
2. Winnerwell Nomad Medium Tent Stove | Tiny Portable Wood Burning Stove for Tents, Shelters, and Camping | 800 Cubic Inch Firebox | Precision Stainless Steel Construction | Includes Chimney Pipe
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL precision construction that will never rust or corrode, ideal in harsh outdoor environments
- INCLUDES 1 stove body, 5 sections of 2.5-inch diameter chimney pipe, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper
- DIMENSIONS 15” x 8” x 8” (Packed)
- 15” x 20” x 90” (Assembled- 90” indicates total height of stove + chimney)
- Chimney pipe 2.5-inch diameter
- 800 cubic inch firebox
- HIGHLY PORTABLE design
- nesting 4-leg design folds flat under the stove
- chimney pipe sections stow inside stove body
- side shelves function as carry handle
- 20-pounds total
- IDEAL FOR heating and cooking in small spaces such as canvas tents, teepees, yurts, shacks, tiny homes and more
- recreational wood burning stove not intended for residential use
An ideal portable wood burning stove for heating and cooking in small recreational spaces such as canvas wall tents, canvas bell tents, teepees, yurts, sheds, ice fishing shacks, tiny homes, bus conversions and more, Winnerwell Wood Burning Tent Stoves are precision crafted in 304 stainless steel that is durable, handles high heat well, and will never rust or corrode, making these stoves ideal for use in harsh outdoor environments.
The Winnerwell Nomad Medium Wood Burning Tent Stove includes 1 stove body, 5 sections of 2.5-inch diameter chimney pipe, 1 spark arrestor, and 1 ash scraper. The Nomad Stove differs from the woodlander stoves due to its rectangle shaped firebox and nesting four-leg design. The four leg design gives the Nomad a slightly smaller footprint than the Woodlander stoves, making it a great option in recreational shelters such as tiny homes, vans, and bus conversions where space is limited and a fireproof hearth area is built to accommodate the stove. All chimney pipe sections stow inside the stove body and the side shelves double as a carry handle. At just 20 pounds with its compact size, the Nomad is wood stove built to travel.
Features to highlight include a glass viewing window in the door for ambiance and fire management, side shelves for cooking utility, dual dampers for controlling airflow and burn rate, and decorative twisted metal handles.
3. Camp Chef Alpine CS14 Heavy Duty Cylinder Tent Cabin Stove with damper and side shelves
Whether you are an outfitter or just a lover of wall tent camping, you will be hard pressed to find a wood burning stove that has the value added features of the Alpine Heavy Duty Cylinder Stove. There is no fiddling around after the purchase trying to find a damper, internal log grate, spark arrestor, or accessory shelves. These items in addition to a five piece nesting pipe are included with our Alpine Stove package.
4. TMS Portable Military Camping Wood Stove Tent Heater Cot Camp Ice-fishing Cooking Rv
- Four (16 3/4 inch long × 2 3/4 inch diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections
- Spark arrestor for added safety
- Stove can be used in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent.
- Removable legs (16 3/4″ long)
- Removable dual side cooking tubes can be used for baking potatoes, foil meals, etc.The stove has front and rear air flow regulators and an easy access bottom ash clean-out.
- Stove tools included
- Stove pipe cap
- Super strong rolled steel construction
- Sets up in minutes.
- Top grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying handle when stove is not in use.Stove pipes, side tubes, legs, and tools all fit inside stove for easy transport.
- Grate folds to provide flat heating surface on top of stove and can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, and small items.Burns wood, compressed logs, charcoal or any convenient combustible.Measures: 18″ long × 10″ wide × 12″ tall.Stands 26 1/2″ with Extension legs.Weight 30 lbs.If used indoors, stove must be properly vented and installed. Instruction is not included
This is a great stove you can use to cook your dinner, dry your gear, heat your shelter, or just warm your hands and feet on a cold winter’s night. Safer than an open fire. Small enough to transport in your car and hand carry to your campsite. The ample cook top space gives you room to cook up lots of tasty dishes. When you’re not cooking, you can rotate the cook top outward to dry wet socks and gloves. In areas where open fires are not permitted this portable stove could be a handy item to have. A great gift idea for your favorite camper, fisherman (great for ice-fishing), hunter, or lover of wood-burning stoves. Four (17" long × 2 1/2" diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections. Spark arrestor for added safety. Stove can be used in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent. Removable legs (15 1/2" long). Removable dual side cooking tubes can be used for baking potatoes, foil meals, etc. The stove has front and rear air flow regulators and an easy access bottom ash clean-out. Stove tools included. Stove pipe cap. Super strong rolled steel construction. Sets up in minutes. Top grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying handle when stove is not in use. Stove pipes, side tubes, legs, tools all fit inside stove for easy transport. Grate folds to provide flat heating surface on top of stove and can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, small items. Burns wood, compressed logs, charcoal or any convenient combustible. Measures: 18" long × 10 1/4" wide × 11" tall. Stands 26 1/2" with Extension legs.
From the Manufacturer
This is a great stove you can use to cook your dinner, dry your gear, heat your shelter, or just warm your hands and feet on a cold winter’s night. Safer than an open fire. Small enough to transport in your car and hand carry to your campsite. The ample cook top space gives you room to cook up lots of tasty dishes. When you’re not cooking, you can rotate the cook top outward to dry wet socks and gloves. In areas where open fires are not permitted this portable stove could be a handy item to have. A great gift idea for your favorite camper, fisherman (great for ice-fishing), hunter, or lover of wood-burning stoves. Four (17″ long × 2 1/2″ diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections. Spark arrestor for added safety. Stove can be used in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent. Removable legs (15 1/2″ long). Removable dual side cooking tubes can be used for baking potatoes, foil meals, etc. The stove has front and rear air flow regulators and an easy access bottom ash clean-out. Stove tools included. Stove pipe cap. Super strong rolled steel construction. Sets up in minutes. Top grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying handle when stove is not in use. Stove pipes, side tubes, legs, tools all fit inside stove for easy transport. Grate folds to provide flat heating surface on top of stove and can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, small items. Burns wood, compressed logs, charcoal or any convenient combustible. Measures: 18″ long × 10 1/4″ wide × 11″ tall. Stands 26 1/2″ with Extension legs.
5. Coleman 8-Person Tent for Camping | Montana Tent with Easy Setup
- Spacious 8 person tent has enough room for 3 queen size air beds
- WeatherTec system with patented corner welds and inverted seams helps keep water out
- Extended door awning keeps shoes and gear dry
- hinged door offers easy access
- Measures 16 x 7 feet with 6 foot 2 inch center height
- Quick setup in 15 minutes with carry bag included for easy transportation
Set up a home base with some extra sleeping space with the Coleman Montana 8-Person Tent. An extended door awning creates a dry space to store gear and enter the tent. If it rains, the included rainfly and the WeatherTec system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Additionally, angled windows, which you can keep open in the rain, help keep the water out while allowing for extra air circulation. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves and the patented pin-and-ring system. A hinged door makes for easy comings and goings. Inside, there’s enough room to stretch out on three queen-sized airbeds, and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it’s time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you’re off on your next adventure.
6. Coleman 2-Person Sundome Tent, Green
- Dome tent with spacious interior allows you to move comfortably
- Easy setup in only 10 minutes. Fits two people. Rainfly awning for shade and rain protection
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Large windows and a ground vent for superior ventilation
- Measures 7 x 5 feet with 4-foot center height
7. Coleman Cabin Tent with Instant Setup | Cabin Tent for Camping Sets Up in 60 Seconds
- 150D/150D Polyester/taped seams
- Made in USA and Imported
- Instant tent sets up in just 1 minute
- Spacious interior has room for 1 queen airbed
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Rugged Polyguard 2X double-thick fabric for reliable, long-lasting use
- Integrated vented rainfly improves airflow without any extra assembly needed
- Measures 8 x 7 feet with 4-foot 11-inch center height
The Coleman Instant Cabin makes getting camp set up quicker and easier than ever. This instant tent has pre-attached poles that make setting up camp as simple as unfolding, extending, and securing. You can assemble the tent in about a minute and then get started on your adventure. This camping tent is designed with the WeatherTec system that features patented welded floors and inverted seams to help ensure you stay dry if it starts to rain. An integrated vented rainfly offers added protection from the rain and improves airflow without the need for extra assembly. This backpacking tent is made from rugged Polyguard 2X double-thick fabric that stands up to the rigors of the outdoors, so you can use it reliably season after season. This 6-person tent offers enough room for two queen size air beds and comes with integrated storage pockets to help you keep small items organized. And when it’s time to go home, the camping tent packs away securely in the included expandable carry bag that lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing.
8. The ZappBug Oven 2
- Kills 100% of bed bugs in all life stages, including eggs, nymphs and adults.
- Completely non-toxic and safe: No pesticides, no chemicals, just heat.
- Extremely easy one person set-up. Folds flat for easy storage.
- Large size. Measures 39″ x 39″ x 27″ over 22 cubic feet
- You will require two separate circuits to run this unit, one for each 1500 Watt heater. 25′ extension cord included with unit to allow for easy access to second circuit.
9. Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Tent Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!