Nowadays, there are so many products of philips norelco 9700 nz in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for philips norelco 9700 nz in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings philips norelco 9700 nz which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
827 reviews analysed
1. Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 2100, S1560/81
- Closest electric shaver in its class compared to other entry level leading rotary and foil shavers
- Self-sharpening blades for a close dry shave
- Heads flex in 4 directions to easily shave every curve of your face and neck
- One touch open to rinse clean under the tap
- Lithium-ion power- Consistent maximum power year after year
2. Philips Norelco OneBlade Replacement Blade, 3 Count QP230/80
- 3 Blades last up to 12 months. (For best shaving experience. Based on 2 full shaves on face per week. Actual results may vary.)
- Trims, edges, and shaves any length of hair
- Glide coating and rounded tips protect your skin
- not too close for a comfortable shave
- Use dry or wet with foam, even in the shower
- Fits on all OneBlade, OneBlade Face + Body, and OneBlade Pro handles
3. Philips Norelco Multi Groomer MG7750/49-23 piece, beard, body, face, nose, and ear hair trimmer, shaver, and clipper
- 23 pieces for all your trimming needs: a metal trimmer, a foil shaver, a detail metal trimmer, a nose and ear trimmer, an extra-wide hair trimmer, 6 hair trimming guards, 3 beard trimming guards, 2 stubble trimming guards, 2 body trimming guards, an eyebrow trimming guard, a storage bag and a cleaning brush
- DualCut technology for maximum precision
- Powerful Lithium-ion battery delivers 5hrs of runtime
- Fully washable trimmer can be easily rinsed under the tap
- Reinforced guards won’t bend or buckle while trimming
4. Philips Norelco Bodygroomer BG7030/49 – skin friendly, showerproof, body trimmer and shaver
5. Philips Norelco Shaver 4500 (Model AT830/46) Frustration Free Packaging
- DualPrecision heads are designed with slots and holes to quickly and comfortably shave both long and short hair
- A great gift, the shaver’s Aquatec Technology allows you to shave wet with gel or foam for extra skin protection or dry for convenience
- For best results, replace shaving head every 12 months with SH50/52 replacement head
- Integrated pop-up trimmer is perfect for sideburns and moustache
6. Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 6800 with Precision Trimmer, S6880/81
- SkinProtect Blades capture hair in fewer passes for a smooth shave.
- ComfortGlide rings protect your face from irritation.
- MultiFlex heads flex in 8 directions to catch hard-to-reach hair
- Get a convenient dry shave or a more comfortable wet shave.
- Skin Guard Mode protects your skin for less irritation.
7. Philips Norelco OneBlade hybrid electric trimmer and shaver, FFP, QP2520/90
- Rechargeable OneBlade can trim, edge, and shave any length of hair
- Shave any length – not as close as a traditional blade so your skin stays comfortable
- Trim it down – click on combs for a fast and even trim in all the right places
- Edge it up – dual-sided blade for precise edging to line up your style easier than ever before
- Replaceable OneBlade lasts up to 4 months. (For best shaving experience. Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary.)
- The trimmer and shaver should be charged for a full 24hrs before use
8. Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 8900, Wet & Dry Edition S8950/91
- Perfection in every pass: Each shaving head moves in 8 directions to cut up to 20 percent more hair. Automatic voltage 100-240 V. Stand-by power 0.15 W
- Special Wet &
- Dry electric Edition with aquatic technology so you can enjoy a comfortable dry shave or a refreshing wet shave with gel or foam
- The wet &
- dry electric shave system cuts hairs up to 30 percent closer to the skin for close and comfortable shave. Run time: 50 min. Shave closer with the dual-blade Super Lift &
- Cut Action. The first blade raises each hair while the second blade comfortably cuts below skin level, for exceptionally smooth results
- The click on beard styler, equipped with five length settings, gives you the flexibility to create the look you want
- This package contains only the electric shaver
9. Philips Norelco Multigroom All-In-One Series 3000, 13 attachment trimmer, MG3750
- 13 attachments for all of your grooming needs: Full size steel trimmer, a steel precision trimmer, a nose and ear hair trimmer, 3 hair trimming guards, 3 beard trimming guards, a stubble guard, an accessory travel storage bag, and a cleaning brush. Unlike competition, no oil needed to maintain high quality performance Blades and Guards are easy to detach and rinse
- Maximum precision with DualCut technology, which includes 2x more self-sharpening blades. The steel blades sharpen themselves as they work, resulting in blades that remain as sharp as day 1 after 2 years of use.
- Best selling trimmer from the #1 trimmer brand*
- Unlike competition, no oil needed to maintain high quality performance
- Blades and Guards are easy to detach and rinse, For Hair Type: All Hair Types
- The Blade is made out of Metal
10. Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 9700, Cleansing Brush, S9721/89
- Each shaving head moves in 8 directions for an extremely close result.Automatic voltage 100-240 V
- The wet or dry electric shave system captures each hair regardless of its length from 1 day up to 3 day stubble
- Facial cleansing brush attachment delivers a thoroughly deep clean in a more gentle, hygienic way. Ergonomic grip and handling
- Choose the speed setting that best fits your skin and hair type: Slow (skin-friendly shave), Medium ( thorough shave), and Fast (high-powered shave)
- The digital interface automatically lights up and showing: battery level, cleaning indicator, battery low indicator, replacement head indicator, and travel lock indicator
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Philips Norelco 9700 Nz for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!