906 reviews analysed
1. AmazonBasics Microwave, Small, 0.7 Cu. Ft, 700W, Works with Alexa
- Now it’s easier to defrost vegetables, make popcorn, cook potatoes, and reheat rice. With an Echo device (not included), quick-cook voice presets and a simplified keypad let you just ask Alexa to start microwaving.
- Automatically reorder popcorn when you run low and save 10% on popcorn orders—enabled by Amazon Dash Replenishment technology
- Compact size saves counter space, plus 10 power levels, a kitchen timer, a child lock, and a turntable.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new presets.
- External dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 17.3 in. x 10.1 in. x 14.1 in.
- Turntable (Diameter): 10 in.
- Maximum Popcorn bag size: 3 oz
2. Panasonic Toaster Oven NB-G110P FlashXpress with Double Infrared Heating and Removable 9-Inch Inner Baking Tray, Silver, 1300W
- Double Infrared Heating: This 1300-Watt toaster oven features high-efficiency quartz and ceramic heating elements to produce temperatures of 250°F – 500°F to cook up to 40 percent faster than conventional toaster ovens, evenly toasting, baking, browning and reheating food to perfection
- FlashXpress Instant Heating Technology: Push-button instant-on heat eliminates preheating for quicker cooking and time-saving convenience
- Six Preset Cooking Modes: Six convenient illustrated auto cook menu options let you easily prepare your favorite foods with the touch of a button, including toast, waffles, rolls, pizza, hash browns and quick reheat
- Bright Digital Timer: Control cooking times up to 25 minutes with simple up and down arrow touch buttons on the bright red digital timer
- Compact Design with Interior Light: The compact design with small countertop footprint features an interior light, front removable 9-inch baking tray and nonstick interior for easy cleaning
- internal dimensions (H x W x D): 10-1/8-inch x 13-inch x 12-inch. Power Supply: 120V AC, 60 Hz
The Panasonic Toaster Oven NB-G110P FlashXpress with Double Infrared Heating lets you toast, bake, brown and reheat up to 40 percent faster than conventional toaster ovens. Featuring Panasonic FlashXpress technology, this 1300-Watt toaster oven instantly heats with the push of a button, eliminating the need for any preheating. Double Infrared technology produces temperatures of 250°F – 500°F, offering time-saving convenience by utilizing high-efficiency quartz and ceramic heating elements positioned near and far—in the front and back—to evenly toast, bake, brown and reheat to perfection. For added convenience, six auto cooking menus with illustrated preset buttons automatically calculate the cooking time for a variety of foods: bread (toast, waffles, bagels), frozen food (pizza, hash browns) and reheat (rolls, breads, leftovers). Simple up and down arrow touch buttons on the bright red digital timer quickly set precise cooking times up to 25 minutes; when done, a pleasant beep lets you know your food is done and ready to enjoy. This toaster oven includes a 9-inch square inner baking tray perfect for 9-inch diameter pizzas or 4 slices of bread, a removable crumb tray for easy cleaning and an interior light which allows you to view your food while cooking. Internal dimensions: 10-1/8-inch x 13-inch x 12-inch (H x W x D). Do not use outdoors
3. Frigidaire 316455430 Range Oven Control Board Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- Oven control board 316455430 monitors the temperature and controls the oven heat
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Kenmore
- Oven control board 316455430 is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part that fits some Kenmore 790-series gas ranges
- This oven control board includes the digital clock but doesn’t include the overlay that marks the control buttons
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! Oven control board 316455430 is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part that fits some Kenmore 790-series gas ranges. Oven control board 316455430 monitors the temperature and controls the oven heat. This oven control board includes the digital clock but doesn’t include the overlay that marks the control buttons. Transfer the overlay from the existing oven control board to the new control board or order and install a new overlay on the new control board when installing. For Kenmore.
4. Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN686S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor, 1.2 Cu. Ft, 1200W
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1200-Watt high power, 1.2-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built-in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking
- advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Compact Design: This countertop microwave with 13.4-inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity
- internal dimensions (H x W x D): 9-15/16-inch x 13-15/16-inch x 14-3/8-inch
- Smart Cooking Settings with Genius Sensor: Built-in automatic Genius Sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods
- other advantages include 14 preset menu items, quick-minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep Warm Feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve. Power Source- 120V / 60Hz. Power Consumption- 1480W
With its sleek, stainless-steel door and base and stainless silver body, the powerful Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN686S Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor makes a stylish and convenient addition to any home, apartment or condo kitchen. This exceptional 1200-Watt, 1.2-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel microwave with 13.4-inch turntable evenly heats and cooks breakfast foods, after-school snacks, dinners, appetizers and more, making it ideal for singles, busy professionals and on-the-go families. This innovative microwave oven includes patented Inverter Technology which, unlike traditional microwaves that rely on pulse-on, pulse-off power at lower temperatures, delivers a constant stream of cooking power at every temperature for more evenly cooked meals – edges to centers – every time. With the touch of the Genius Sensor cooking button, this microwave takes the guesswork out of creating a great meal by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or defrosting time for added time-saving convenience. The sensor measures the amount of steam produced during cooking and signals the microprocessor to calculate the remaining cooking time at the appropriate power level. A selection of 14 auto cook options enable you to quickly prepare your favorite foods, such as pizza, popcorn, pasta, soup, oatmeal and other dishes. This Panasonic microwave oven externally measures 12-1/4-inch x 20-11/16-inch x 15-13/16-inch (H x W x D).
5. Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more,Range: More than 50 to 100-ft, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
6. TP-Link Deco X20 WiFi 6 Mesh WiFi, AX1800 Whole Home WiFi System, Covers up to 5800 Sq. Ft, Next-Gen Wi-Fi 6, Replaces Routers and WiFi Extenders, Parental Control, Works with Alexa(3-Pack)
- JD Power Award —Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Wi-Fi 6 Mesh WiFi – Next-gen WiFi 6 AX1800 whole home mesh system to eliminate weak WiFi for good
- Whole Home WiFi Coverage – Cover up to 5800 sq ft with seamless high-performance WiFi 6 and eliminate dead zones and buffering Better than traditional wifi booster
- Connect More Devices – With Mesh WiFi 6 Deco X20(3-pack) is strong enough to connect up to 150 devices with strong and reliable WiFi
- Easy Setup and Management – The Deco app helps you set up your network in minutes with clear visual guidance and keeps you in control even when you are not home Works with Alexa as well Turn on/off Guest WiFi by simple voice commands
- Peace of Mind with Parental Controls – Manage limit and monitor internet use with profiles that let you customize WiFi access for every person and device in your home
- Total Security – Protect your network and device with a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare featuring powerful antivirus, robust parental controls and advanced QoS. 4
- Universally Compatible – Backward compatible with all WiFi generations ideal for any internet plan up to 1 Gbps and works with any internet service provider (ISP) modem and all Deco Mesh WiFi
TP-Link Deco X20 WiFi 6 Mesh WiFi AX1800 Whole Home Mesh WiFi System Next-Gen Wi-Fi 6 Replaces Routers and WiFi Extenders Covers up to 5800 Sq Ft Parental Control Works with Alexa(3-pack) . Free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCareTM is included with purchase on Deco X20 at no additional cost. “Lifetime Subscription” refers solely to the life of the purchased device and cannot be transferred. TP-Link reserve the right to modify the service and feature at any time. The features of HomeCare will vary from product to product.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Oven Range Interface Ge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!