Nowadays, there are so many products of lenovo carbon x1 16gb ram in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for lenovo carbon x1 16gb ram in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings lenovo carbon x1 16gb ram which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
912 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Generation Ultrabook: Core i7-8565U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 14" FHD Display, Backlit Keyboard
2019 NEWEST ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Generation with Intel Core i7-8565U Processor 1. 8GHz Quad Core Up to 4. 6GHz 14″ Anti-glare LED Backlit IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) Display 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz RAM 512GB Solid State Drive Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) Intel Integrated 620 Graphics 802. 11 Wireless-AC 2×2 + Bluetooth 5. 0 Integrated dual Microphone Array Dolby Premium Audio Processing Backlit English Keyboard Fingerprint Reader and Integrated Webcam 2x USB 3. 1 2x USB Type C Thunderbolt with PowerDelivery 1x HDMI 1x Mini RJ-45 1x Combination Audio Jack 4 Cell 51Wh Battery Dimensions: 8. 55″ x 12. 74″ x 0. 59″ Approximate Weight: 2. 65lbs
2. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen : 14-Inch fhd IPS Screen, 16GB RAM, 512GB Nvme SSD, Win 10 Pro, i7-8565U, Black
At 6% thinner than its predecessor, the ThinkPad x1 Carbon Gen 7 is only 14.9mm thin—or just a hair more than a half inch—and it weighs only 2.4lb/1.08kg. This lightweight package reinvents portability and untethers you from the office. With a battery life of up to 18.3 hours, and rapid charge when you do need more juice, you can go wherever the road—or the stakes you*.
3. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Generation Ultrabook: Core i7-8565U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 14" FHD Touchscreen Display, Backlit Keyboard (Renewed)
- Intel Core i7-8565U Processor 1. 8GHz, Up to 4. 6GHz Turbo, Quad Core
- 14″ Touchscreen Anti-glare LED Backlit IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) Display
- 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz RAM, 512GB PCIe NVMe M. 2 Solid State Drive
- Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, Windows 10
- Intel Integrated 620 Graphics, HDMI, 802. 11 Wireless-AC
4. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen 14" Ultrabook – 1920 X 1080 – Core i7 i7-8565U – 16 GB RAM – 512 GB SSD – Windows 10 Pro 64-bit – Intel UHD Graphics 620 – in-Plane Switch
Lenovo – Lenovo ThinkPad x1 Carbon (7th Gen) Ultrabook – Core i7 8565U/ 1.8 GHz – Win 10 Pro 64-bit – 16 GB RAM – 512 GB SSD TCG Opal encryption 2, NVMe – 14 IPS 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) – UHD Graphics 620 – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth – Black
5. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen 14″ UHD 4k (3840×2160) Ultrabook – Intel Core i7-10510U Processor, 16GB RAM, 1TB PCIe-NVMe SSD, Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
- Intel Core i7-10510U Quad-core 1.80GHz (Up to 4.90GHz) Processor
- 16GB DDR3 2133MHz RAM (16GB soldered), 1TB PCIe-NVMe SSD
- 14″ UHD (3840×2160) IPS with Dolby Vision HDR400, 500 nits Display
- Intel UHD Graphics 620, IR & 720p HD Camera, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 1 Year Lenovo Warranty
- *Hard Drive Upgrade | View Product Description for complete details and specifications
Titan Tek sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed below), then the manufacturers box has been opened to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised.
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Processor: 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10510U Processor (1.80GHz, up to 4.90GHz, 4 Cores, 8MB Cache)
Memory: 16GB DDR3 2133MHz (16GB soldered)
Storage: *Upgraded 1TB PCIe-NVMe SSD
Display: 14.0″ UHD (3840 x 2160, 500 nits) IPS glossy Dolby Vision HDR400 Display
Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
Optical Drive: No optical drive
Ports/Slots: 2x USB 3.1 Gen1 (1 always on) | 2x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C/Intel Thunderbolt 3 | HDMI 1.4 | Headphone/microphone combo
Security: dTPM 2.0, Fingerprint Reader, ThinkShutter, Kensington lock slot
Fingerprint Reader: Yes
Integrated Webcam: IR & 720p HD Camera with ThinkShutter privacy cover
Connectivity: Intel Dual-Band 9560 802.11 AC (2 x 2), Bluetooth 5.0
Color: Black with carbon-fiber weave on top cover
Weight: 2.40 lbs
Dimensions: 12.71″ x 8.54″ x 0.58″
Warranty: 1 Year Lenovo Depot Warranty
6. Lenovo X1 Carbon 6th Generation Ultrabook: Core i7-8550U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 14Inch Full HD Display, Backlit Keyboard
With its stunning, new look, The ultralight 6th generation ThinkPad x1 Carbon merges elegant design, Seamless responsiveness, and legendary durability to create the ultimate in mobile productivity. Up to 15 hours of battery life Along with rapid charge technology you on-task wherever the road leads. What’s more, it weighs less than 2.5 lbs.
7. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen 20QD000SUS 14-Inch UHD Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-8665U, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Windows 10 Pro), Black
World’s lightest 14″ Business Ultra Book Ultra Thin. Ultralight. Ultra tough. For the average Ultra Book These attributes may sound like a contradiction. But the new x1 Carbon is far above average. It features a carbon-fiber reinforced chassis and passes durability tests in extreme environments. Plus, it delivers more than all-day battery life, Includes faster, more powerful storage performance, and has innovative docking options available, including wireless. Audio Dolby Atmos Speaker System and 4 x 360-degree far-field microphones.
8. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 4th Gen 20QF000KUS 14" Touchscreen 2 in 1 Ultrabook – 2560 X 1440 – Core i7 i7-8665U – 16 GB RAM – 512 GB SSD – Gray – Windows 10 Pro 64-bit – Intel UHD Graphics 620 – in-
Thinkpad x1 Yoga 4th generation Intel Core i7-8665u (1.90GHz 8MB) 14.0 2560×1440 Multitouch Windows 10 Pro 64 16.0GB 1x512GB SSD PCIE Intel UHD 620 intel9560ac+bt5 720P HD camera 4 cell li-polymer 3 Year Depot
9. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Laptop, High Performance Windows Laptop, (Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro), 20KH002JUS
- Brand Lenovo, Model 20KH002JUS
- Product Type: Ultrabook, Processor Manufacturer: Intel, Processor Type: Core i7, Processor Generation: 8th Gen, Processor Model: i7-8650U, Processor Speed: 1.90 GHz, Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core), Standard Memory: 16 GB, Memory Technology: LPDDR3, Solid State Drive Capacity: 512 GB, Screen Size: 14″, Display Screen Type: LCD,
- Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology, Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080, Touchscreen: Yes, Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel, Graphics Controller Model: UHD Graphics 620, Graphics Memory Technology: LPDDR3, Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared, Wireless LAN: Yes, Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Ethernet Technology: Ethernet, Bluetooth: Yes,
- Front Camera/Webcam: Yes, Finger Print Reader: Yes, HDMI: Yes, Total Number of USB Ports: 4, Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2, USB Type-C: Yes, USB Type-C Detail: 2 USB Type C, Network (RJ-45): Yes, Operating System Platform: Windows, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (English), Operating System Architecture: 64-bit,
- Keyboard Localization: English (US), Number of Batteries: 1, Number of Cells: 3-cell, Input Voltage: 120 V AC, Input Voltage: 230 V AC, Color: Black, Height: 0.6″, Width: 8.5″, Depth: 12.7″, Weight (Approximate): 2.49 lb, Package Contents: ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th Gen 20KH002JUS Ultrabook, Lithium Polymer Battery, AC Adapter, Limited Warranty: 3 Year,
Features: Intel UHD Graphics 620 LPDDR3 – Bluetooth – English (US) Keyboard – Front Camera/Webcam – IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac – Ethernet – Network (RJ-45) – HDMI – 2 x USB 3.0 Ports – USB Type-C, World’s lightest 14″ business ultrabook Ultrathin. Ultralight. Ultratough. For the average Ultrabook™ these attributes may sound like a contradiction. But the new X1 Carbon is far above average. It features a carbon-fiber reinforced chassis and passes durability tests in extreme environments. Plus, it delivers more than all-day battery life, includes faster, more powerful storage performance, and has innovative docking options available, including wireless.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo Carbon X1 16Gb Ram for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!