Finding your suitable readers for how to make a washer board game is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for how to make a washer board game including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
723 reviews analysed
1. WE Games Shoot the Moon – Solid Wood, 18 inches
- 1940’s nostalgia game – Balance the ball on the track to score points
- Mercury, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto signify score zones
- Solid wood structure measures 18.25 inches long – Retro ”Space Force” insignia printed on game board
- Includes felt pads for quieter landings, plastic end-caps on the metal bars, & one metal ball – 1.25 inch diameter
- Great gift or coffee table game to keep idle hands busy
America has been “shooting-the-moon” long before Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed there in 1969. This nostalgic game from the 1940’s has been enjoyed for decades. Shoot the Moon is aptly named because the use of gravity to accelerate the ball on its path up the incline is the same principle used during lunar excursions to accelerate and decelerate the spacecraft. The simple concept of rolling the metal ball uphill by moving the chrome rails back and forth has captivated generations, and it isn’t as easy as you think! The closer the ball drops to you, the more points you score. This engaging game will keep idle hands busy and will have you, your family, and your friends hooked! The game board is solid wood construction measuring 18.25 inches long, and the chrome rails have end caps that make it a joy to handle. The scoring and “Space Force” insignia is laser printed in a black retro design. The round scoring holes are lined with green billiard felt for quieter landings. High-quality construction makes it the kind of board game that can be past down from one generation to the next. This is a great gift that looks as inviting on the coffee table as it does on the bar-top at the local pub.
2. Fat Brain Toys Pretend & Play Makeup Station Imaginative Play for Ages 3 to 4
- WOODEN KID-SIZED VANITY featuring plenty of exciting accessories
- Beautify pretend-play!
- ACCESSORIZE! Features compact, eye shadow, lipstick, lipgloss, hair ties, comb, hand mirror, perfume
- GREAT FOR AGES 3 TO 7 YEARS
- Designed for early pretend play
- High quality solid wood materials
- ENCOURAGES IMAGINATIVE PLAY, self-esteem, role play, fine motor skills
- Inspire hours of fun!
- FEATURES DRAWER FOR STORING ACCESSORIES
- Frustration-free packaging
- Made in China
3. Theo Klein Miele Toy Washing Machine
The Miele washing machine can actually wash small items without ever losing a sock! the washer uses a water intake and a water drain for washing and spinning. Each cycles has its own sound and beeps when then door can be opened at the end of the spin cycle. The washing drum can also be turned manually using the hand crank. Water can be drained using the hose attached at the rear.
4. Plan Toys Makeup Set
Wooden makeup set by Plan Toys. Makeup set includes a waist tool belt to store your makeup essentials in, red lipstick, a perfume bottle, an eye toy makeup palette, a compact with mirror and an extra mirror. The makeup bag measures 22.5cm x 0.5cm x 12cm. Suitable from age 3.
5. 3 Hole Washer Toss Boards Game
- The top is made from 1/2″ OSB and covered with indoor / outdoor carpet
- Glued and stapled so it will stay securely fastened
- The under frame box has 2 cross braces, and is made from 2×2’s both glued and nailed for strength
- 4″ tubes sit just off the ground so no more lifting the boards to find your washers
- Our 3 Hole board set measures regulation 12″x32″
Our 3 Hole Washer Boards Game set measures 12″x32″. With 3 – 4″ tubes, it comes with six 2 1/2 inch washers.(4 silver and 4 yellow zinc… no paint to chip EVER!)Game boards are generally spaced 6 to 10 feet apart. I specialize in Washer Games. Hand made with quality, durability and affordability being most important. I make the real games, made to commonly accepted regulation dimensions, and constructed right!! No shortcuts. Our Washer Games are perfect for family get-togethers, barbecues, picnics, camping trips, tailgate parties at football, baseball and auto racing events. They also make wonderful gifts for all ages and occasions. Increasing or reducing the distance between the boxes controls the level of challenge.There are 2 durable/convenient rope handles for easy transport.The set includes playing instructions and can be played indoors or out.
6. Madanar Blank Create Your Own Board Game 143 Piece Set: Blank Game Board, Spinner, Playing Cards, Dice, Notepad, Timer, Pawns, Drawstring Bag, Rule Sheet, Player Pieces, & Storage Box
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: 116 blank playing cards, 1 blank 20″ X 20″ double-sided game board, 1 storage box, 1 blank spinner, 4 blank dice, 2 6-sided dice, 1 50-page notepad, 1 blank sheet for rules, 1 60-second timer, 6 colored pawn pieces, 1 drawstring bag, 8 blank player pieces with stands
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: White glossy finish to write, paint, draw, or mark any way you like
- CONVENIENT: Comes with a velvet storage bag to keep game pieces, customizable storage box, game board tri-folds to 10″ x 10″, and 2 full deck of cards plus 12 extra
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Almost everything is blank so your creativity can run wild!
- SPARKS CREATIVITY: Perfect for teachers, role playing games, prototyping, game nights, and just plain fun!
Have you ever wanted to create your own game? Now is your chance with this 143 piece set! It includes everything you need: 1 Blank Game board (20” x 20”), 1 blank storage box with lid, 116 blank playing cards, 1 blank spinner, 4 blank dice, 2 6-sided dice, 1 50-page notepad, 1 blank sheet for rules, 1 60-second timer, 6 colored pawn pieces, 1 drawstring bag, 8 blank player pieces with stands. We recommend using either permanent markers or acrylic paint on most surfaces. Let your imagination run wild!
7. Folding Blank Game Board with Blue Pebble Cover
Create your own game with your original artwork! Features a white, glossy finish and a blue pebble cover. Use with crayons, markers, pencils and other art materials. Each game board unfolds to 18″ x 18″.
8. Apostrophe Games Blank Game Board & Box
9. Blank Board Game and Pieces – Make Your Own Board Game with Blank Dice, Cards, Pawns, and Game Storage Box – No Spinner
- Blank game board 18″ x 18″ : Create your own game with your original artwork. Use with crayons, markers, pencils and other art materials. White, glossy finish, blue pebble cover.
- 6 colored pawns: 6 cone shaped playing pieces set comes with red, orange, yellow, green, dark blue, and light blue colored pawns
- Blank deck cards (both sides) : 2.5″ wide by 3.5″ high with white matte finish on thick quality 12 pt paper stock. Comes with 56 cards in a deck! White matte paper so you can write, draw, paint, or mark them any way you like. Make your own cards with these quality paper card blanks.
- 1 blank die (16mm=5/8″) : Blank 6-sided custom die to make your own!
- Storage Box With Lid will keep your game kit together!
Let the creativity flow! Make Your Own Board Game with Blank Die, Cards, and Pawns.
Game board features a blank top layer to let you create your very own game. Glossy finish adds a shiny appearance to help your artwork stand out. Foldable design decreases in size for compact storage. Durable construction resists common wear-and-tear for long-lasting use. Board is 9″x9″ when folded.
Add the blank deck of cards, colored pawns, and die to create your very own game experience!
Box it all up in the included storage box, which you can also decorate!
Make your own game for family game night, use as a creative book report, or a rainy day activity. The possibilities are endless!
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Backed by a no-questions-asked, 100% satisfaction guarantee. Try today for a RISK FREE fun experience!
10. Kling Quarter Fold Make Your Own Board Game – Set of 4
Be your own game designer with this set of FOUR (4) Make Your Own Gameboards! Create you own “opoly” game or fantasy game board with crayons, markers, pens or paint. Each gameboard measures 20” x 20” and folds down to 10” x 10” for easy storage and portability. Create your own game based on your own family, school, neighborhood, or church. Great for birthdays, anniversaries, school projects, prototypes, fantasy play and corporate team building exercises. Not feeling creative, that’s OK! There are lots of game templates on the internet. These gameboards are made with a traditional technique that wraps the paper around to the front so there is a 1/8” border of green on the front surface of the board. The board is made with sturdy 80 pt chipboard with white paper on the front and dark green textured paper on the back. Original artwork can also be mounted to the board using spray adhesive or glue. These boards are made in the USA in a solar powered factory.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How To Make A Washer Board Game for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!