Finding your suitable readers for how to add a camera to summer infant video monitor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for how to add a camera to summer infant video monitor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
789 reviews analysed
1. Infant Optics DXR-8 Pan/Tilt/Zoom 3.5″ Video Baby Monitor with Interchangeable Optical lens
- First-ever monitor with interchangeable optical lens capability – customize viewing angle and zoom
- Large 3.5″ full color LCD display in sleek, compact unit with retractable antenna, with sound-activated LED display
- Remote pan, tilt and digital zoom
- Long battery life: 10 hours on power-saving mode, 6 hours with screen on
- Comes with 1x aluminum optical zoom lens for seeing closer with refined clarity
2. Summer Lookout Duo 5" LCD Baby Monitor with 2 Cameras – Digital Zoom, 1000ft Range, Two-Way Audio, Night Vision, Temperature Display, and No-Hole Wall Mount
- 5.0 inch color LCD screen with 2 cameras
- Quick install with PrestoMount no-hole, removable wall mount. No tools required for assembly.
- Versatile camera can be mounted on the wall, placed on the dresser, or used on the go
- Additional Features: automatic night vision, digital privacy, digital zoom, two-way talk back to baby, and nursery temperature display
- Expandable system – add cameras to monitor multiple rooms or children (4 cameras total – cameras sold separately)
- Up to 1, 000 foot range
Want to get the best view of your baby, but don’t want to put holes in your freshly painted nursery wall or play room? The LookOut Duo 5.0 inch Video Baby Monitor with No-Hole PrestoMount provides a no-hole, no tools, easy wall mounting solution. With two cameras, you can easily monitor two rooms. The cameras can easily can be adjusted in any direction to get the perfect view. The camera also can detach from the wall mount and can quickly slide onto the included camera stand, making it simple to bring with you around the house or while you travel. In addition to getting the perfect viewing angle, the LookOut also features a large 5.0” color screen with digital zoom and automatic night vision, nursery temperature display, two-way talk back, and digital zoom.
3. Summer Infant Panorama Video Baby Monitor with 5-inch Screen and Remote Steering Camera
- Large 5.0″ full color digital flat screen with temperature display, adjustable volume and brightness control, and two-way talking
- Remote camera steering (pan &
- tilt) with digital zoom and automatic black and white night vision
- Up to 800 ft range with low battery and out of range indicators
- Expandable system supports up to 4 cameras
4. Summer Baby Pixel Extra Video Camera – Extra Baby Monitor Camera Allows Parents to Monitor Multiple Rooms and/or Children, Extra Video Baby Monitor is Perfect for Growing Families
- Allows parents to monitor multiple rooms and/or children, 100% digital technology for privacy and security. Remote control pan, tilt, zoom camera (3-level zoom).
- SleepZone Virtual Boundary – Set a boundary box around a selected area to alert you when your baby exits their safe space.
- Moonlite Night Vision Boost – Subtly illuminate your camera’s viewing area for a clearer, temporary, in-color view of baby in the dark.
- 360Tilt Camera Steering – As you tilt and move the 5″ handheld monitor up, down and side-to-side this camera mimics your own movement for a better view of baby.
- Voice Activated Video On/Off Technology (VOX) – Voice activation auto-wakes the screen display when baby begins to cry, babble or fuss and automatically returns to power save mode after 30 seconds with no activity.
5. VTech VM3252 2.8” Digital Video Baby Monitor with Full-Color and Automatic Night Vision, White
- High-resolution, 2.8-inch color LCD screen
- Adjustable camera angle and 2x digital zoom
- Two-way, talk-back intercom with an option to play soothing sounds and lullabies
- Volume control with 6-level sound indicator
- Rechargeable battery with low-battery alert on the parent unit.Sound activation mode
6. Peteme Baby Monitor 1080P FHD Home WiFi Security Camera Sound/Motion Detection with Night Vision 2-Way Audio Cloud Service Available Monitor Baby/Elder/Pet Compatible with iOS/Android
- 【FHD 1080P & CRSTAL Night Vision】-1920*1080P FHD resolution, 6G lens,& 9 infrared LED lights, perfect images quality & night vision.
- 【Motion Detection & Real-Time Alert】-Track movements in real time and send a alert message to your phone protect your home day and night
- 【Free PTZ & Wide Angle】-355°pan/100°tilt/100°broad provide a complete 360° viewing angle. you will never miss any corner
- 【Fluent 2 Way Audio No Noise】-Remotely talk and listen to your family Wherever you are, enjoy those important moments.
- 【WARRANTY】-If you encounter any problem or need support, We offer service anytime and for any reason if the wifi camera is defective.
7. Motorola Comfort 75 Video Baby and Home Monitor, 5" LCD Color Screen Display with Remote Pan Scan, Two-Way Communication, Infrared Night Vision, 5 Soothing Lullabies
- ✅ FULL VIEW OF BABY’S ROOM – Our wireless baby monitor camera may be remotely panned left to right using the parent unit. It features a 2x digital zoom, which allows you to see the room in detail.
- ✅ CRYSTAL CLEAR DISPLAY – The parent control unit of our wireless infant monitor is fitted with a 5″ LCD color screen. The camera uses infrared tech to ensure a clear video feed even after lights out.
- ✅ ENABLES THE POWER OF MOM & DAD’S VOICE – Our infant monitor features built-in 2-way intercom speakers. Talk, sing, or coo to your baby to calm them down when they’re distressed.
- ✅ CAPTURE THE SLIGHTEST SOUNDS – The cameras of our infant video monitor are fitted with high-sensitivity microphones that can catch the slightest sounds, alerting you once your baby starts waking.
- ✅ ENSURE THE BEST SLEEP – The Hubble Baby Smart Sleep Assistant feature helps keeps track of your baby’s hours of sleep, as well as the number of feeding times, diaper changes, and pumping sessions.
Want to keep watch over your baby without disrupting your sleep and chores?
As your infant starts sleeping alone in their own room, you can’t help but worry about their comfort and safety. Many parents drag themselves out of bed more than once a night just to check on their precious baby. This can quickly lead to exhaustion the next day. The household may also be more difficult to maintain when you’re constantly pausing chores to pad to your baby’s room.
If you want to keep a close eye on your infant without actually having to be inside their room, mounting a reliable baby video monitor is the best idea.
Remotely stay updated on your child’s activities with Motorola’s Comfort75 Baby Monitor.
Our wireless baby monitor features a parent unit that is home to a 5″ LCD color screen, where you can view the live video feed of your child’s room. The camera comes with infrared lights, allowing you to enjoy clear footage even at the night or with the lights shut.
Control the camera’s angle by using the parent unit, which lets you remotely pan and zoom for a better view of the nursery. The camera is equipped with a high-sensitivity microphone, which captures the slightest sounds coming from your baby’s room.
Our wireless infant monitor works well with the Hubble app, which helps track your baby’s growth, sleep schedules, feeding times, diaper changes, and pumping durations.
Check out more features of our wireless baby monitor right here:
✅ Comes with 5 preloaded, soothing lullabies
✅ Transmits up to a 1000-foot range, giving you unbeatable mobility
✅ The Hubble app gives you access to useful articles and videos, parenting tips, Facts of the Day
✅ Support stand for easy viewing
Monitor your infant the easy way. Add Motorola’s Comfort75 wireless baby monitor to your cart TODAY!
8. SereneLife Wireless Video Baby Monitor – Dual System w/ Temperature Thermometer Sleep Camera, 3.2” Digital Color Screen Wireless Rechargeable Battery, Audio Speaker and Portable Mobile Clip – SLBCAM20
- 3.2 INCH WIRELESS SCREEN: Dedicated 2.4ghz color digital LCD dual video monitor set has a built in rechargeable battery and can be operated at a wireless range up to 850′ ft. Clip allows the screen to be mobile and portable while worn on your body
- 2 WAY AUDIO: Built-in microphones and speaker system detects sound and lets you know if your baby is crying and allows you to sooth them back to sleep from the monitor display. Remote trigger musical melodies &
- lullabies through the camera speaker
- ROOM TEMPERATURE MONITORING: Camera has a built in home thermometer sensor so you can check for a safe temperature of your baby’s room right from the TV display. View your child’s safety by monitoring motion and movement
- INFRARED NIGHT VISION: Care for your infant even at night without disturbing them with any visible light. Wired IP security cam is easy to mount by your infant’s crib and angle is easily adjustable
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. If SLBCAM20 fails to meet your expectations SereneLife will accept it back a full refund within the first 30 days. We also stand behind this tech product with a 1-Year manufacturer’s warranty
9. Motorola Smart Video Baby, Elderly, Pet Monitor with Wi-Fi and 3.5” Color LCD Display Unit, Night Vision, Two-Way Audio, Room Temperature Display and 5 Lullabies, MBP668CONNECT
- Watch your child from anywhere in your home or while you are away from home.
- 3.5-inch color LCD Parent Unit for in home use features night vision, room temperature display and two-way communication
- Includes a high sensitivity microphone with LED sound level indicators and out-of-range and low battery alerts.
- View your little one from anywhere using your smart phone or tablet and downloading the Hubble app for Motorola baby monitors.
- Features remote HD video streaming as well as sound, motion, and temperature notifications
- Pairing can be affected by other devices in range, the device being used as well as any obstructions in the range of communication
The Motorola MBP668CONNECT 3.5-inch Video Baby Monitor with Wi-Fi enables you
to keep an eye on things while at home on the handheld parent unit and away on
compatible smartphones, tablets, and computers. The Hubble app offers crystal
clear HD video streaming and sound, motion, and temperature notifications, so you
can always stay connected to what’s going on. The handheld in-home monitor
boasts a 3.5-inch diagonal color screen, and the two-way communication feature allows
you to communicate with your child or partner without being in the same room.
Motorola MBP668CONNECT 3.5-inch Video Baby Monitor with Wi-Fi. Monitor at home
or from anywhere.
10. Motorola MBP36S-2 Video Baby Monitor -Two Cameras, 3.5" LCD Color Screen Display, 2-Way Audio -Remote Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Infrared Night Vision -5 Lullabies, Room Temperature Display, 1000ft Range
- Not Applicable
- Made in USA or Imported
- ???? VIEW MULTIPLE VIDEO FEEDS AT ONCE – The parent unit houses a 3.5″ LCD color display, which allows you to watch up to 4 video feeds at the same time (additional wireless cameras are sold separately).
- ???? SOOTHE BABY WITH YOUR VOICE – Our dual camera baby monitor setup houses a speaker and a microphone. This gives it the function of a 2-way intercom system for communicating with your little one.
- ???? CAPTURE THE TINIEST DETAILS – Easily check all the areas of your little angel’s room with just a tap of a button. Remotely pan, tilt, or zoom the wireless camera via the parent control unit.
- ???? TAKE IT WITH YOU ANYWHERE – Powered by a rechargeable battery, you may easily relocate the baby monitor’s two wireless cameras to any room without the need for an outlet or power cords.
- ???? SING BABY TO SLEEP – When it’s time for bed, choose from 5 pre-loaded lullabies that you can play for your little one. Relax your baby with your calming voice through the dual baby monitor.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How To Add A Camera To Summer Infant Video Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!