Finding your suitable readers for how many times can coffee go through coffee maker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for how many times can coffee go through coffee maker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
702 reviews analysed
1. Black & Decker DCM18S Coffeemaker 1 Black/Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel, Plastic
- Personal Coffeemaker – This single-serve coffeemaker brews directly into the included travel mug
- Permanent Grounds Filter – No need to buy wasteful paper filters
- Automatic Shutoff – The coffeemaker turns off immediately after brewing
- 15-oz. Travel Mug Included
- Space-Saving Design – small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique). Volts:120V/60Hz. Included Components: (1) Coffee Maker, (1) Travel Mug
The BLACK+DECKER Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker is ideal for an active, on-the-go lifestyle! Your coffee brews directly into a 15-oz. stainless steel thermal mug that fits most car cup holders. The permanent grounds filter is compatible with coffee grounds and pre-packaged soft pods, and it’s easy to rinse clean in the sink. One-touch operation quickly delivers the morning coffee you need, with a compact design that’s perfect for small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms.
Black+Decker and the Black+Decker logo are trademarks of The Black & Decker Corporation and are used under license.
*Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
Great for commuters, office professionals, and one-coffee-drinker households, this personal coffeemaker brews 15 ounces of coffee directly into a stainless-steel travel mug. The mug has a rubber handle for a safe grip and a lid to keep coffee hot. It’s tapered to a 2-1/2-inch-diameter bottom, so it fits most vehicle cup holders. The coffeemaker itself is designed for an on-the-go coffee drinker. It has a permanent filter–no messy disposable paper filters required–and shuts off automatically after brewing. The mug, filter, filter basket, and mug lid are dishwasher-safe, and the coffeemaker can also be used to heat water for tea, hot chocolate, and instant foods like oatmeal and soup. Made of gleaming black plastic, it measures 9-3/4 inches high, 7 inches wide, and 6 inches deep, and carries a one-year warranty against defects. –Fred Brack Troubleshooting Steps: Brewing Coffee – 1.) Lift the one-piece cover. Pour one full mug of cold water into the water reservoir. 2.) Place the permanent filter into the filter basket. Add ground coffee, (we recommend approximately 2 ½ tablespoons). Close the cover. 3.) Remove the lid from the travel mug and add sweetener, cream or milk to the mug before brewing; replace the lid. Place the mug on the mug rest directly under the filter basket opening. 4.) Press the power switch and the power indicator light will illuminate. The coffeemaker and power indicator light turn off automatically when brewing is done. Allow the coffee to finish dripping from the unit before removing your travel mug. Note: There will be slightly less coffee in your travel mug than the amount of water added, as the grounds absorb some of the liquid.
2. Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker Single Serve Black/Stainless Steel
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Single serve side works only with loose ground coffee or disk-shaped soft pods (not compatible with K-CUP packs*, capsules or other single-serve packs). *K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- 950 Watts . Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados in search of an affordable, low maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: Meet the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer. Voltage 110 volts
3. Amazon Smart Plug, works with Alexa
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet.
- Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away.
- Simple to set up and use-plug in, open the Alexa app, and start using your voice.
- Compact design keeps your second outlet free.
- No smart home hub required-set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app.
4. Primula Burke Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker – Glass Carafe 1.6 Qt (51.2 oz), Black
- A Cold Brew coffee maker that conveniently fits in most fridge doors. Carafe capacity 1.6 Qt, with brew core in place and coffee 1.25 Qt (40 oz)
- Features a durable protective holder with comfortable grip handle and a non-slip base
- Includes removable brew filter with removable bottom for easy cleaning
- Built in silicone gasket top offers a smooth pour and seals in freshness
- Dishwasher safe. IMPORTANT: Protective holder is not intended to separate from glass beaker
Brew a distinctively smooth and perfectly balanced cup of coffee at home with the Primula Burke Cold Brew Coffee Maker. Cold brewing extracts the unique and delicious flavor compounds from your coffee grounds. The process is simple but requires time and care to make the perfect cup of cold brewed coffee. The result is a great cup of coffee that’s 65% less acidic than traditional hot brewing methods. Brew your perfect cup by placing coffee grounds in the fine mesh brew filter and soaking the grounds in room-temperature or cold water for 24 hours. Simply remove the filter and pour into your glass or over ice. The result is a smooth and refreshing cup of coffee.
5. Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker (25490)
- Makes 1 to 2 sandwiches
- Ready in 5 minutes and note-meat used must be precooked
- Cook delicious breakfast sandwiches in the comfort of your own home
- Use your own fresh ingredients, including eggs, cheese and much more
- Timer with audible tone
- Quick and easy recipes included
- Easy cleanup – all removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Cook delicious breakfast sandwiches in the comfort of your own home
- Use your own fresh ingredients, including eggs, cheese, and much more
- Makes 1 or 2 sandwiches and note-meat used must be precooked
- Quick and easy in 5 minutes
- Timer with audible tone
- Country of origin : China
Forget the fast food drive-through. With the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker, you can enjoy a hot, homemade breakfast sandwich in under 5 minutes. Simply place the ingredients inside, build the base of your sandwich in the bottom layer, place the egg on the cooking plate and close the lid. Slide the cooking plate out and your sandwich assembles itself. Open the lid and your hot breakfast sandwich is ready to eat. The included recipe book provides a variety of breakfast sandwich options, from the traditional egg, ham and cheese to the unique cheddar, apple, bacon and egg croissant sandwich.
By Hamilton Beach
6. BLACK+DECKER 5-Cup Coffeemaker, Black, CM0700BZ
- Ergonomic Carafe – The improved carafe is engineered for comfortable handling and drip-free pouring, with a removable lid for easy cleaning
- Sneak-a-Cup Feature – This feature temporarily stops the flow of coffee so you can pour your first cup before brewing ends without making a mess
- Space-Saving Compact Design – Perfect for apartments, RVs, dorm rooms, and smaller coffee appetites
- Permanent Grounds Filter Included – No need for paper filters. The permanent filter works with your favorite coffee grounds and it’s easy to clean
- Lighted On/Off Switch – One-touch control for easy operation, and an on/off indicator light for peace of mind
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
Delicious coffee, made easy! The BLACK+DECKER™ 5-Cup* Coffeemaker gets going with the flip of a switch, heating water to the optimal temperature for full flavor extraction. Coffee brews into the improved 5-Cup* Duralife™ glass carafe, which is engineered for comfortable handling and drip-free pouring. Plus, the permanent grounds filter removes the need for messy paper filters. Black+Decker and the Black+Decker logo are trademarks of The Black & Decker Corporation and are used under license. *Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)”
7. Oh Yuk Jetted Tub System Cleaner 16 ounces
- Easily Remove Contaminants for a Safe, Clean, and Healthy bathtub!
- Eliminate The Black Flakes in Your Jetted Bathtub for Good!
- Scientifically Engineered, Laboratory and Field Tested with Superb Results! Works Very Quickly!
- It Only Takes 15 Minutes to Clean the Average Tub!
- Each Bottle Cleans Your Jetted Tub Four Times, and it’s Septic Safe!
8. Cafe Du Monde Coffee Chicory, 15 Ounce Ground
- Original French Market Coffee Stand coffee
- Coffee and Chicory. Can contains 15oz of ground Cafe Du Monde Coffee
- This popular New Orleans landmark has been located in the French Market since the early 1860’s.
- The Original French Market Coffee Stand, serving Cafe Au Laity and Hot Beignets (French Doughnuts) 24 hours a day, year round
This is the exclusive Coffee and chicory blend served at the Café Du Monde, the Original French Market Coffee Stand, serving Café Au Laity and Hot Beignets (French Doughnuts) 24 hours a day, year round. This popular New Orleans landmark has been located in the French Market since the early 1860’s.
9. Community Coffee Variety Pack Medium to Dark Roast Single Serve K-Cup Coffee Pods, Box of 54 Pods
- 4-BLEND VARIETY PACK: Experience 4 favorite blends: medium roast Breakfast Blend, medium-dark roasts Cafe Special & House Blends, & Signature Blend Dark Roast, the blend that started Community Coffee.
- COFFEE PODS: We take high-quality 100% Arabica beans, roast & grind them to perfection, then package them in single-serve coffee pods that are Keurig 2.0 (k-cup) compatible for quick & easy brewing.
- COMMUNITY IS EVERYTHING: From using responsibly-sourced coffee beans to programs that support military service members, local schools & more, Community Coffee gives back to our partners & local communities in every way we can.
- HOW YOU LIKE IT: We’ve got k-cup compatible single-serve coffee pods, whole beans to grind for your French press, & ground coffees for every taste including hot, iced or cold brew.
- QUALITY ASSURED: All of our coffee beans go through a rigorous scoring system for body, balance, flavor & aroma. Only then can they be considered fit to bear the Community Coffee name.
Over 100 years ago, our founder “Cap” Saurage, created the very first batch of our signature coffee. He blended and served a cup so delicious that it became a local favorite. Out of appreciation for his community of friends and customers, Cap named it “Community Coffee.” Four generations later, we are dedicated to creating a variety of distinctive, full-flavored coffees. We blend and roast each coffee to reach its full potential, giving you a rich, smooth coffee experience every time.
10. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How Many Times Can Coffee Go Through Coffee Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!