Nowadays, there are so many products of hitachi power tools dealers in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for hitachi power tools dealers in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings hitachi power tools dealers which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
949 reviews analysed
1. Hitachi BSL1815X 18-Volt Lithium Ion Battery #330139 2 Pack (in Retail Package)
- Two Retail Packaged Hitachi 330139 18-Volt 1.5-Amp Hour Lithium-Ion Batteries BSL1815X
- These batteries are 18-Volt Lithium Ion at 1.5-Amp Hour
- Has three times longer battery life and half the weight of Nickle Cadmium or Nickle Metal Hydride
- Authorized Hitachi Dealers provide the full Hitachi Warranty
- If purchased in the New Condition Category and you do not receive Retail Packaged batteries file an A-Z Complaint with Amazon and give Negative Feedback
The Hitachi 330139 18-Volt 1.5-Amp Hour Lithium-Ion Battery BSL1815X is able to produce a steady amount of power throughout charge. This battery is 18-Volt with a capacity of 1.5-Amp hour. The-Voltage directly corresponds to the power output of a cordless tool, and the-Amp hour refers to how long the battery can last before recharging. The charge time is 35-60 minutes. The Lithium-Ion battery has the best power-to-weight ratio; as they are half the weight of Nickel Cadmium and Nickel Metal Hydride, yet the battery life is three times as long. The Hitachi 330139 18-Volt 1.5-Amp Hour Lithium-Ion Battery BSL1815X is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of 2-years from the original purchase date. Every Hitachi accessory is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality. Retail Packaged Batteries
2. GREX 9032 18 Gauge 1-1/4-Inch Length 1/4-Inch Crown Stapler
- Extended narrow nose provides access into corners and tight areas
- Quick release nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams
- Convenient drop in loading for quick fastener reloading
- High fastener capacity reduces frequency for reloading
- Contact safety mechanism prevents accidental firing of tool
Only the GREX 9032, narrow crown stapler, has the unique long nose feature that allows for difficult fastener placement in many cabinet assembly and drawer applications. The tool also has an internal safety and fastener jam clearing door. Light weight and comfortable to use, this tool is also an industrial strength tool that is quick and easy to load.Suggested Applications:Case construction, Corners and blocks, Heavy cabinet work, Hardwood shelving fixtures, Installation of light trim moldings and pre-finished paneling, Plywood assembly, Underlayment, Sub flooring, Crate and pallet construction, Fencing, Lattice- Extended narrow nose provides access into corners and tight areas.- Lightweight die-cast body prevents arm fatigue during prolong use.- Quick release nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams.- Durable driver and o-ring assembly.- 360 adjustable exhaust cover allows use in any position.- Convenient drop in loading for quick fastener reloading.- High fastener capacity reduces frequency for reloading.- Ergonomic comfort handgrip provides a firm grip on tool.- Safety mechanism prevents accidental firing of tool. Dimensions 11.5L x 9H x 2W (29.2cm x 22.9cm x 5.1cm) Weight 2.4 lbs. (1.1 kgs.) Operating Pressure 70 100 psi (4.1 7 bars) Fastener Type 18 gauge 1/4 crown staples Fastener Range 3/8 1-1/4 (10mm 32mm) Fastener Capacity approx. 150 staples Air Inlet 1/4 (6mm) NPT male plug WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
From the Manufacturer
Only the GREX 9032 narrow crown stapler has the unique long nose feature that makes difficult fastener placement in many cabinet assembly and drawer applications easy. The tool features an internal safety mechanism and fastener jam clearing door. Lightweight and comfortable to use, this tool is an industrial strength tool that is quick and easy to load.
3. Hitachi WH10DFL2 12-Volt Peak Cordless Lithium Ion Impact Driver Kit (Lifetime Tool Warranty)
- Covered by Hitachi’s Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Warranty & 2-Year Lithium Ion battery warranty
- Powered by Lithium Ion battery technology for fade-free power and lighter weight than traditional NiCd batteries
- 955 in/lbs of driving torque for heavy applications like tightening carriage bolts, driving lags and sinking deck screws
- Tightens and loosens small screws, tapping screws, bolts and nuts
- Impressively lightweight at only 2.2 lbs and compact at less than 6″ in length
- Faster impact driving with a no-load speed of up to 2,700 RPM and a 3,200 BPM impact rate
- Optimized handle dimensions for a secure grip and ergonomic comfort in all hand sizes
- LED light effectively illuminates dark work areas
- Quick change 1/4″ hex chuck for simple bit replacements
- Responsive variable speed trigger for precise control during operation
Covered by Hitachi’s Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the WH10DFL2 is a compact and lightweight cordless impact driver. It delivers 955 in/lbs of torque in a compact size tool that weighs only 2.2 lbs. It is ideal for applications such as tightening bolts and sinking screws as well as projects like installing cabinetry and windows and hanging doors. Includes: (2) 12V Peak Lithium Ion Batteries (BCL1015S), 12V Peak 25-Minute Quick Charger (UC10SL2), #2 Driver Bit (992671), Carrying Case (331450).
4. Hitachi KC18DBFL2S 18V Cordless Brushless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill & Impact Driver Combo Kit
- Includes DV18DBFL2S Hammer Drill & WH18DBFL2S Impact Driver to suit nearly all drilling and driving tasks
- Powerful Brushless motor: for longer runtime, increased power & performance, and extended motor durability
- Responsive variable speed trigger: provides complete control during operation
- On-tool battery indicator: to gauge the status of the battery and reduce down time
- LED light: to illuminate the workspace when use in darker areas
Equipped with Brushless motor technology for maximum runtime and durability, and powered by lithium ion battery technology for fade free, lightweight power and extended battery life, the new Hitachi KC18DBFL2S 18V Hammer Drill and Impact Driver combo kit is built to perform. The DV18DBFL2S hammer drill produces up to 620 in lbs of torque and is equipped with a ½” ratcheting metal chuck to minimize bit slippage. The WH18DBFL2S impact driver puts out up to 1,522 in-lbs of torque and up to 3,100 RPM/3,400 BPM, and is remarkably lightweight at only 2.9 lbs with Hitachi’s BSL1830C battery. Both tools are equipped with a brushless motor producing up to 30% more runtime per full battery charge. Paired with superior ergonomics and a lightweight design, these tools will help you produce more work with less downtime. Hitachi KC18DBFL2S 18V Cordless Brushless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill & Impact Driver Combo Kit (Includes 1 – 3.0Ah Compact Battery).
5. Hitachi DH18DBLP4 18-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Brushless SDS Plus 1" Rotary Hammer (Tool Only, No Battery)
- Reactive Force Control (RFC) reduces the risk of injury to the user from tool overload and also protects the battery and motor
- Brushless Motor Technology for higher efficiency, increased run time and longer tool lifetime
- 3-Modes of operation: drilling only, hammering only and hammer/drill for flexibility within a range of applications
- High impact energy of 1.9 ft-lbs and 1,050 RPM/ 3,950 BPM- for fast drilling speeds and impressive demolition performance
- Larger side mounted mode selector dial makes transitions between modes simple and efficient, even when wearing gloves
- On-tool LED to illuminate dimly lit work spaces
- On-tool battery charge indicator to monitor the status of the battery and reduce downtime
- Elastomer coated “D” shaped rear handle can absorb vibration and provides better control in overhead applications
- Tool body compatible with all Hitachi 18V Lithium Ion slide-type batteries for added convenience and versatility
- 6.8 lbs (without battery) for more maneuverability
The new Hitachi DH18DBLP4 – 18V Brushless SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer – is sold as a tool body only. This SDS-Plus drill has an impressively high energy output of 1.9 ft-lbs, especially for one that is so compact and cordless. This tool has the ability to drill 1″ holes into concrete and ½” holes into steel. Because this tool is manufactured with a brushless motor, you can expect higher efficiency on the job as well as longer runtime, capacity and overall tool lifetime. The built-in RFC (Reactive Force Control) system reduces the risk of injury from tool overload and protects the battery, the motor and the users. The DH18DBLP4 includes a built-in white LED, remaining battery indicator, and is a top-of-the line 18V cordless rotary hammer. The Hitachi DH18DBLP4 comes supplied as a “bare tool” with no batteries, case or charger.
6. Metabo 602396890 Cordless Impact Driver
- Compact cordless impact driver with 1/4″ hexagon socket and 200 Nm
- Unique Metabo Brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency for any application
- Automatic power SHIFT (aps) supports working with self-tapping screws: automatic torque reduction after drilling to prevent stripping
- Twelve speed/torque levels for a wide range of applications
- Integrated work light for illumination of the work area
Cordless impact driver
7. Hitachi CR18DGLP4 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw with Lifetime Tool Warranty (Tool Only, No Battery)
Covered by Hitachi’s Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the CR18DGLP4 (tool body only) combines comfort and convenience with the fade free power, lighter weight and longer total battery life that comes from Lithium Ion battery power. It is compatible with all Hitachi’s 18 Volt Lithium Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), and is capable of generating a no-load speed of 3,300 SPM with a 1″ stroke length. The lightweight design (just 5.7 lbs without battery installed) coupled with its compact size and soft grip handle make this cordless reciprocating saw easy to use all day. The tool-less blade change system is quick and convenient and helps ensure less down time when on a job site.
8. (2) Hitachi 6698798 Buttons for TCG22EASSLP, TCG27ECPSL, TCG31EBSP, TCG31EBLP
- Genuine Hitachi Replacement Part
- Compatible with Hitachi Power Tool Models TCG22EASSLP, TCG27ECPSL, TCG31EBSP, TCG31EBLP (NOT Included)
- Country of Manufacture May Vary
- Please Reference Tool Diagram to Ensure Part Compatibility
- Included: (2) Hitachi Buttons (Model #6698798)(Part Only – Tools NOT Included)
Compatible with Hitachi Power Tool Models TCG22EASSLP, TCG27ECPSL, TCG31EBSP, TCG31EBLP (NOT Included)
9. Penda 7010270X PendaForm Wheel Well Liner Left and Right PendaForm Wheel Well Liner
PendaForm Wheel Well Liners offer heavy duty protection that helps prevent damage from on and off-road debris, including rocks, dirt, salt, and tar as well as weather elements like snow and slush. These rear wheel well liners also enhance the trucks appearance with a finished look and provide added sound dampening. Easy, no drill installation with a custom fit.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hitachi Power Tools Dealers for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!