693 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach Ice Cream Maker, 1.5-Quart, Red (68881Z)
With Hamilton Beach Ice Cream Makers, you can enjoy creating homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet and gelato in your own kitchen. Just add your favorite ingredients, sit back and relax-you’ll be scooping delicious ice-cold desserts in no time. Smart design touches make Hamilton Beach Ice Cream Makers easy to use, even if you’re a beginner. Simple-to-follow recipes are included with these popular ice cream makers, so your family can make all kinds of delectable treats right from the start.
2. Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
3. Mixing Paddle, EggBeater, 30in, PlatedSteel
‘ Mixing Paddle, Egg Beater, 30 In., Plated Steel Construction, Easy to Use, Easy to Clean, Use With 1/2 In. Drill or Larger, Mix Thinset, Grout and Concrete Products ‘
4. Bayou Classic 1001, 35-in Wooden Cajun Stir Paddle
5. Allway Tool Series Allway 10032 HM5 5 Gallon"Helix" Paint Mixer, Red
HM5 5G HELIX PAINT MIXER
6. Remco 67745 White Polypropylene Paddle Scraper with Holes, 13" L x 6" W, 40" OAL
- This two-in-one tool is handy for both mixing and scraping, and is great for a variety of applications such as soup, confectionery, as well as many other food processing or other mixing tasks
- One-piece construction and the unique long-handle design make it easy to use for many jobs. Plastic is a lightweight alternative to metal mixing paddle scrapers, and will reduce fatigue for the user
- One-piece, injection molded polypropylene construction
- Made from FDA-compliant materials
- Tapered blade for scraping
- Cleans easily
- Heavy-duty, lightweight, long lasting and virtually unbreakable
- Working temperature range from -22F to 176F
- Dairy, Chemical and industrial applications, Institutional kitchens, Pail and ink mixing, Confectionery, Baking
This fully color-coded large scoop is great for handling bulk materials. Its solid construction makes it extremely durable. It has no seams or cracks to help prevent bacterial growth.
7. Update International (MPS-48) 48" Stainless Steel Mixing Paddle
8. M-D Building Products 49058 Deluxe Mixer
9. ION TOOL Paint and Mortar Mixer
- Designed to mixing concrete and mortar for small projects. Also works great for mixing paint, stains, epoxy and more.
- Fits standard 3/8” and 1/2” drill chucks.
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction. Features 4” powerful mixing head and 17” length top to bottom.
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed. US based company with fast and exceptional customer service.
10. Hamilton Beach 68220 1.5-Quart Capacity Ice Cream Maker, White
Make homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, sorbet and more using this machine from Hamilton Beach. It’s fully automatic – no stirring and no need for ice or salt like the old-fashioned machines. An extra-large ingredient opening lets you add candies, brownie bits or fruit during the mixing process. Other features include a carrying handle that locks into place and a transparent lid. Recipes included.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach Ice Cream Maker Mixing Paddle for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!