968 reviews analysed
1. (Pack Of 6) 39PAR20/FL 120V – 39 Watt High Output (50W Replacement) PAR20 Narrow Flood – 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs
This KOR 39-Watt PAR20 120V Halogen Flood, is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures indoor and outdoor. The most common uses would be in track lighting, small recessed cans, over the range hood and outdoor lighting. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright, white light together with high color rendering. This versatile “high-end” light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. These Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. By design, the PAR20 will fit wherever the R20 fits, and the PAR20 also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR20 floods have a “lamp within a lamp” construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner “lamp”. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. KOR halogen 39W PAR20 floods uses only 39 Watts replaces the 50-Watt PAR20 – 50PAR20 with same lumen output making it a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs.- 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs.
2. Philips LED 223115 Soft White 45-watt R20 Indoor Flood Light Bulb
- Philips 223115 Soft White 45-watt R20 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-pack
- Features a Medium Screw base. DuraMax flood lights have a lifespan of 2,500 hours.
- Versatile for multiple applications, this 2600-kelvin bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track light fixtures. Dimming feature makes it easy to create the right ambiance for any activity.
- This dimmable 45-watt bulb creates a relaxing, comfortable environment with soft, uniform white light.
Philips 223115 Soft White 45-Watt R20 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
3. Philips LED Soft White 65-Watt Br30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb
Philips 248872 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
Philips’ family of incandescent light bulbs provides the perfect light for dramatic accents and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications. These flood lamps produce homogeneous beams of high intensity for general illumination, while casting a soft, white glow. With full dimmability, they allow you to instantly change the mood, look, and feel of a room, all by simply adjusting the light level. Not only does dimming capability aid in the creation of a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere, it also greatly increases the life of your incandescent light bulb.
Philips BR30 indoor flood lights are perfect for recessed cans and track light fixtures and create a soft pool of light enough to fill your space. These light bulbs provide the ultimate in soft, uniform, diffused illumination with reduced glare. Reflector light bulbs (R) and (BR) provide directional illumination, are often used in recessed down lights and track lighting, but cannot be used outside in open fixtures.
This bulb can be used with most dimmers to create your desired ambience with smooth dimming to 10 percent of full light levels.
Color temperature is a measure of the light bulb’s color when illuminated, and is measured in degrees Kelvin. The higher the number, the whiter, and then bluer, or cooler. The lower the number, the more yellow, or warmer the color. The whiteness of the light itself creates a mood in the lighted space.
Color is a personal preference. Select a bulb that creates the environment you desire for the application.
248872 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
At a Glance
- Soft white indoor flood light bulb great for recessed cans and track light fixtures
- $7.83 estimated yearly energy cost per bulb
- Suitable for indoor use
- Provides 620 lumens of brightness, 2700K color temperature
- Fully dimmable
- 2,000-hour bulb life (up to 1.8 years, based on 3 hours of use per day)
Reflector Light Bulbs
Reflector types provide directional illumination and are often used in recessed down lights and tracking lights. They have a soft, smooth beam and are available in spot and flood.
|Reflector Light Bulbs|
|Reflector types provide directional illumination and are often used in recessed down lights and tracking lights. They have a soft, smooth beam and are available in spot and flood.|
Parabolic Aluminized Reflector
|Recessed cans and track lighting||Security fixtures, recessed cans and track lighting|
|Provides a soft smooth beam of light||Can be used outdoors and unprotected because they are
made of “hard” glass that can withstand adverse weather
|Bulb Technologies at a Glance|
|Life||Instant-On||Dimmable||Energy Savings||ENERGY STAR||Color Temperature
|Incandescent||1 year||Yes||Yes||Soft White, Natural Light|
|EcoVantage Halogen||1 to 4 years1||Yes||Yes||Soft White, Natural Light|
|Linear Fluorescent||2 to 7 years1||Yes3||No||Soft White, Neutral, Cool White, Natural Light, Daylight Deluxe|
|Compact Fluorescent||7 to 11 years1||Yes3||Yes4||Soft White, Daylight Deluxe|
|LED||18+ years2||Yes3||Yes4||Soft White, Bright White, Daylight|
1. Life based on average usage of 3 hours per day, 7 days per week.
2. Rated average life based on engineering data and probability analysis where the bulb is used on average 3 hours per day, 7 days a week.
3. Based on ENERGY Star warm-up time for light bulbs with mercury.
4. Available for select models.
4. GE Lighting Soft White 73027 45-Watt, 310-Lumen R20 Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base, 12-Pack
GE soft white indoor spotlights provide warm, pleasing everyday light without harsh glares and shadows. These bulbs’ funnel shape and reflective coating help direct light where it is needed better than a standard incandescent bulb. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
From the Manufacturer
GE soft white indoor spotlights provide warm, pleasing everyday light without harsh glares and shadows. These bulbs’ funnel shape and reflective coating help direct light where it is needed better than a standard incandescent bulb.The bulb is partially clear, however is a Frosted Soft White bulb
5. Generalelectric 45678 Reveal LED 310 Lumens Indoor Floodlight, 1 Pound
Highlights: Lumens: 310 Indoor Floodlight Reveal indoor BR20 LED light bulb 15,000 rated hours 45 Watts replacement uses only 7 watts Long life/low energy LED Dimmable
6. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
7. 50 Watt GU10 Halogen Bulb 120 Volt 50w GU10 Halogen Light Bulb (Pack Of 10)
50 Watt GU10 Halogen Bulb 120 Volt 50w GU10 Halogen Light Bulb (Pack Of 10)
8. R20 LED Bulbs by Bioluz LED BR20 LED Bulbs (50W Replacement) 2700K Bright Warm White 550 Lumen Smooth Dimmable Flood Lamp – Indoor/Outdoor UL Listed (Pack of 4)
- INSTANTLY BRIGHTEN UP YOUR HOME OR YARD – Bioluz LED bulbs are the highest quality & brightest LED Light Bulbs available, packing a 550 lumen punch while using just 7w per energy saving bulb. Plus they turn on INSTANTLY with no wait, saving you time AND money.
- SAVES MONEY & BRIGHTENS BETTER – After years of development, we engineered our brightest Bioluz LED Energy Saving Light Bulbs to look identical to incandescent bulbs! The only way you’ll know the difference is through the huge savings on your electricity bill.
- Bioluz LED LIGHT LASTS LONGER – Bioluz LED energy saving bulbs not only look great, but are actually designed to last longer with our massive heat sink built into each LED bulb.
- AESTHETICALLY DESIGNED & DIMMABLE – Looks identical to your classic incandescent bulbs when on or off. Bioluz LED energy saving LED Bulbs are also compatible with most dimmers to achieve the brightest warm lighting look and feel you’re after.
- THE BRIGHTEST WARRANTY & GUARANTEED – Every Bioluz LED Light Bulb is backed by our 5 year 100% satisfaction warranty.
It’s Time to See the Light.
Add warm & bright Bioluz LED energy saving LEDs to your home or office while maintaining the cosmetic beauty, brightness & incandescent color you’ve come to love.
We’ve found that bulbs which are 4000K–5000K (Kelvin) generate a bluish tint on objects (like at a hospital or office building) and are not as comforting in a home. So while a higher number may sound better, it isn’t always.
Many brands sell & market higher Kelvin (4-5000K) bulbs with lower lumens to make them “appear” brighter. Bioluz LED manufactures the correct color bulbs with exceptionally bright, energy efficient LEDs, so you get the color & brightness you’re accustomed to without the harsh effect of higher color temperatures.
Energy Saving without the Sacrifice
Bioluz LED Energy Saving Bulbs turn on instantly just like an incandescent bulb, while saving you a substantial amount of money on your electricity bill. For example, when used 3 hours a day & 365 days a year, our LED lamps will last an unprecedented 23 years! And the best part: they use $.84 per year in energy!
LED Light Lamp Features & Specifications
☼ Highest Power LED per Watt
☼ Instant on at Full Brightness
☼ 110 Degree LED Beam Angle
☼ Mercury Free – Environmentally Safe
☼ 50 Watt Replacement Using Only 7 watts; 550 Lumens – Brightest in Industry
☼ 2700K Color Temperature Matches the Color of Existing Incandescent Bulbs (Warm White)
☼ Lasts Longer – All Aluminum Construction & Massive Heat Sink in our LED Light Bases
☼ 4 Pack, Dimmable, UL Listed, FCC Certified, RoHS Compliant
Guaranteed to Lighten Up Your World
Bioluz LED is committed to providing you with superior energy saving products that make your life easier & more affordable. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, simply return your energy saving LED bulbs within 30 days for a full refund!
9. 10 Pack Bioluz LED BR20 LED Bulb Dimmable 7W = 50 Watt Replacement Soft White 3000K Indoor/Outdoor Floodlight LED Bulbs Medium Base E26 UL Listed (Pack of 10)
- ☼ SAVE 86% INSTANTLY -Save 86% on your electricity bill! Bioluz LED 7W BR20 LED flood light provides for an ideal replacement of your 50W incandescent BR20.
- ☼ Excellent Color: Our 3000K Soft White bulb provides a soft yet bright light, not too warm and not harsh like higher color temperatures. Great for use in living rooms, dining rooms, outdoor, recessed ceiling light, kitchens, etc.
- ☼ DIMMABLE. Next generation LED circuitry ensures smooth dimming while our smooth lens provides for an even light pattern.
- ☼ Easy Installation. Standard BR20 shape with medium screw base (E26). Installs into all medium screw base fixtures directly. Reduce re-lamp frequency with Bioluz LED long-life LED Bulbs.
- ☼ UL Listed & RoHS Compliant. This BR20 bulb provides accurate color rendering.
10. R20 Halogen Flood Light Bulb, 29 Watt, (45W Equivalent), 2700K Soft White, 256 Lumens, E26 Medium Base, 120V, (6 Pack)
- 29 WATT R20 SHAPE GLASS BULB – Provides 256 Lumens of output
- Standard E26 Medium Base
- SOFT WHITE LIGHT – Comfortable and relaxing 2700K color perfect for canned lighting
- APPLICATIONS – Ideal for kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, living room, family room, dining room, porches, patios, laundry room, basement, and garage
- Perfect for recessed can and track lighting
- DIMMABLE – Customize the brightness to your preference
- Ideal for home or commercial use
- ENERGY SAVINGS – Uses only 29 watts replacing the 45 watt incandescent equivalent
- Lasts 1,000 hours
- CSA Certified
TheseXtricity 29 Watt R20 Halogen flood light bulbs are perfect for indoor recessed and track lighting applications. These dimmable bulbs provide 256 Lumens of output and are suitable for home or commercial use. These energy saving bulbs use only 29 watts replacing the 45 watt incandescent equivalent.
- Living room
- Dining Room
- Retail Shops
- 29 Watt
- 45 Watt equivalent
- 2700K Soft White
- 256 Lumens
- E26 Medium base
- 1,000 Hours Lifetime
The protection of the environment and energy efficiency is communicated through all Xtricity products. We only use recycled carton paper and eco-friendly ink in our packaging. By doing so, we do our share in keeping our environment green.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Reveal Halogen Flood 45W for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!