Finding your suitable readers for freemie collection cups medela is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for freemie collection cups medela including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
891 reviews analysed
1. Freemie Collection Cups The Only Hands Free and Concealable Breast Pump Milk Collection System, Clear, 25/28 mm Funnels
- Compatible pump not included.Compatible with Freemie Freedom Double Electric and Equality Double Manual pumps, Medela Pump in Style models, Symphony, Lactina, Ameda Purely Yours, Hygeia Enjoye, Q, Philips Double Electric, Lucinacare Melodi, NUK Expressive
- Includes Standard Connection Kit for compatible Medela and Hygeia pumps
- Connection Kits for Ameda, Philips, Lucina and NUK sold separately (Freemie part FG020)
- These open system cups are not compatible with the new freemie mobile pumps
- Kindly refer the User manual before using the product.
2. Freemie Freemie Closed System Breast Milk Collection Cups, Pump With Your Clothes On, On The Go, Anywhere, Anytime!, Clear, 25Mm And 28Mm Funnels
- Compatible Pump Not Included. Compatible with Freemie Liberty and Independence Mobile Pumps, select pumps from Evenfall, Spectra, Ardor, Philips, and more. Make sure your pump is listed as compatible before purchasing. Only works with compatible pumps.
- Single or Double Pump – Comfortably Pump and Feed Your Baby Simultaneously
- Includes sets of 25mm and 28mm funnels, and is compatible with Freemie Fumie Silicone Inserts for sizes between 15mm and 26mm
- Long Tubing keeps milk out of your pump and allows you to place the pump conveniently out of your way, but can also be trimmed if you want a tighter assembly
- Each cup holds 8 ounces and is made without latex, BPA or DEHP
The New Freemie Closed System Cups are a wearable breast pump milk collection system that work with a compatible closed system breast pump, allowing the user to pump with her clothes on and hands free, whenever and wherever she needs to pump. Fitmie inserts must be used in conjunction with Freemie cup funnels.
3. Freemie Equality Double Manual Concealable Breast Pump, Blue and Clear, 25/28mm Funnels
- Includes a set of Freemie Collection Cups that are compatible with the most popular electric pumps!
- Connection kits for compatible electric pumps sold separately
- Requires manual operation
- Product weight: 23 hundredths-pounds,Product Dimensions: 750 x 200 x 400 hundredths-inches,Size: 25/28mm funnels
4. Nuk Simply Natural Freemie Breast Milk Collection Cups
Natural feeding no longer means sneaking off to a far distant corner to pump every few hours. Introducing NUK Simply Natural Freemie Collection Cups, a revolutionary new way to pump on your terms – anywhere, anytime, and around anyone. It is a discreet, hands-free pumping accessory that allows you to pump under your clothes. The two 8oz collection cups can be slipped into your regular bra and attached to any compatible breast pump, so that you can pump while you work, play and tackle the day. Now, natural feeding can feel just a little more natural
5. Freemie Cups Standard Pump Connection Kit for Compatible Medela and Hygeia Breast Pumps, Clear
6. Breast Shell & Milk Catcher for Breastfeeding Relief – (2 in 1) Protect Cracked, Sore, Engorged Nipples & Collect Breast Milk Leaks During The Day, While Nursing or Pumping (2 Pack)
- ♥ PAIN RELIEF! These breast shells don’t touch your nipples allowing for healing time between nursing and pumping sessions. Ideal to get a break from friction and irritation that sore nips can experience with the constant demands of breastfeeding. They act as a nippleshield !
- ♥ NO MORE LIQUID GOLD WASTED! Every drop counts. These breast milk catchers are especially helpful early on when every drop is needed! Use these all throughout the day in between pump and breastfeeding sessions to build your milk stash effortlessly! You’ll be amazed how many ounces you can collect in a day
- ♥ COMFORTABLE &
- DISCREET. These cups are so comfortable you won’t even remember you’re wearing them
- ) They fit any size of nursing bra discreetly and go unnoticed while you’re collecting milk for your baby!
- ♥ AVOID YEAST INFECTIONS with the built in spout for air ventilation, which also helps speed the healing process. The spout is also convenient for easy transfer of breastmilk to bottles and milk storage bags
- ♥ SAFE FOR THE BABY &
- MOM: Made from safe Eco-Friendly 100% FDA approved food grade silicone &
- BPA-FREE PP and has also passed EN 71 – EN 14350 safety testing. PERFECT FOR BABY SHOWER GIFTS OR REGISTRY, Surprise nursing moms or expecting mothers with these useful Breast Shields or you can also check out our other breastfeeding supplies like Disposable / Washable Nursing Pads, Hot – Cold Therapy Gel Pads, Multi Use Nursing Covers and Nipple Cream to create the perfect kit / gift set
7. Freemie Cups Pump Connection Kit for Ameda, Philips and Lucina, Clear
- This connection kit is necessary to use Freemie cups (sold separately) with one of the compatible pumps listed above
- This connection kit allows you to disconnect from your pump for interruptions, without removing the cups from your bra, and then reconnect and resume pumping
- This connection kit enables single or double pumping
8. Milkies Milk-Saver: Collects Leaking Breast Milk as You Nurse
- ALLOWS YOU TO SAVE EVERY DROP OF PRECIOUS BREAST MILK – none goes to waste!
- Tested to ensure zero chemical leaching -CONTAINS NO BPA or phthalates
- MILK SAVER HAS WON NUMEROUS AWARDS including Baby Maternity Magazine’s Product of the Year and the coveted National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval – considered a “must have” item by countless women
- DISCREET AND COMFORTABLE – no more nursing pads or milk-stained shirts! The best baby shower gift for new moms.
9. Freemie Valve Base Replacements for Collection Cups, Clear
Valve Base Replacements for Collection Cups, Clear
10. Freemie Valve Replacements for Collection Cups, Clear
- Important Note : Replacement valves for Freemie Collection Cups available in Freedom, Equality or Deluxe Cup Sets. These valves are not compatible with next generation Freemie Closed System Cups
- Worn or torn valves may contribute to decreased suction and/or milk backing up in tubing
- Effective suction is important to sustain long term pumping
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Freemie Collection Cups Medela for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!