Nowadays, there are so many products of connect kegerator to corny keg in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for connect kegerator to corny keg in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings connect kegerator to corny keg which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
851 reviews analysed
1. Kegco Sankey to Ball Lock Coupler Adapter Set
- Kegco Sankey coupler adapter kit includes both a gas and a liquid post
- These posts replace the barb fittings on your Sanke coupler to match the posts on a typical Cornelius ball lock style keg
- Allows you to seamlessly switch between your ball lock corny keg and a commercial Sanke keg in seconds
- No more messing with tubing connections or continuously tapping and untapping the same sanke keg when switching back and forth
- Now there’s a quick and easy solution that allows you to dispense any beer you have on tap!
2. Corny Keg Ball Lock Disconnect – Include 1/4 Ball Lock Gas Disconnect Barb 1/4 Ball Lock Liquid Disconnect Barb, for Home brewing
- Include: Ball Lock Gas Disconnect 1/4” Barbed End, Ball Lock Liquid Disconnect 1/4” Barbed End
- Material: PBT Material for Ball Lock Quick Disconnect Sets and Stainless Steel Material for Barb Part
- Use: Ball lock quick disconnects are used for most Cornelius, Pepsi, and 7-UP tanks. Simply slide your beer line over the nipple, then use a screw clamp to tighten around the hose
- Connect: The Ball Lock Quick Disconnect use with 3/16″ to 1/4″ ID Beer Air Line
- Guarantee: Quality Guarantee, any problem for Ball Lock Disconnect, Money Back or Replacement free.
BALL LOCK DISCONNECT BARBED SETS
Package : Ball Lock Gas Disconnect Barbed 1/4”, Ball Lock Liquid Disconnect Barbed 1/4”; Material: Stainless Steel for Barb Part, PBT for Ball Lock Disconnect;
Gas Connect: The Gray Quick Disconnect use with 3/16″ to 1/4″ ID Air Hoses. For Larger Air Line, you should use a Threaded Flare Fitting with 5/16″ Swivel Nuts; Check the size of your regulator line and hose, most gas line is larger than the 1/4″ barb! This barb is designed to fit 3/16″ ID line;
Black Connect: The Black Quick Disconnect use with 1/4” Beer Line, it can work with 3/16” tubing as well, but you need to soak the tubing in hot water for 20 seconds to soften it up first;
Suit Keg: The Ball Lock Disconnect Barb Set is for most Cornelius Keg, Pepsi Keg, and 7-UP tanks;
Use Method: When you’re ready to install, pull up on the collar, place the Gray disconnect over the gas port of your keg, then release. The internal spring will release and lock the disconnect in place, the Black Disconnect install the same way;
Beer Hose Clamps will tighten the Hose Connection, Guarantee no Leak Problem;
Guarantee: Quality Guarantee, any problem for the Ball Lock Disconnect, Money Back or Replacement free.
3. Kegco KMKCAL Keg Coupler Adapter, Liquid
- This Kegco keg coupler adapter makes it easier than ever to dispense both store bought beer and your own home brew using the same dispense system
- Adapter fits onto the liquid-out side of all industry standard keg couplers and allows you to connect a liquid ball lock coupler to the post
- No more messing with tubing connections on a standard Sanke conversion kit or continuously tapping and untapping the Sanke keg
- Now you can seamlessly switch between your ball lock corny keg and a comercial Sanke keg in seconds!
- These Sankey to ball lock disconnects are the best solution for dispensing several beers that you have on tap at once
It’s never been easier to dispense both store bought beer and your own home brew off of the same system. This Sankey to ball lock keg coupler liquid post adapter allows you to switch your beer line between commercial kegs and Cornelius home-brew kegs in seconds. It’s as simple as screwing the conversion fitting onto your Sankey coupler and then installing your liquid-out ball lock coupler on the post. If you want to make use of both sides of your Sankey coupler ball lock, you will also need a gas post. There are many advantages to this beyond just being able to switch back and forth between Sanke kegs and corny kegs. Probably the biggest advantage is you don’t have to mess with the tubing connections like you would on a standard Sanke conversion kit. Also, you don’t have to continuously tap and untap the Sanke keg when switching back and forth. These Sankey to ball lock disconnects are the best solution for dispensing several beers you have on tap, at once.
4. Jansamn BF BLCP-CS-WC Disconnect MFL 1/4 Thread, Ball Lock Fittings, with Hos Keg Coupler, 2 PCS, Gery
- ★ Well Made ★ 1. The keg quick disconnect & hose clamp is made of high quality ABS plastic. And the swivel nuts is made of food grade stainless steel
- ★ Great For Ball-lock Type Fitting ★ This ball lock disconnects are designed for connecting to ball lock Cornelius (Corny) Kegs & Keg Coupler Adapter for home brewing
- ★ Easy To Differentiate & Install ★ The grey is used for gas (inlet) and the black is used for fluid (outlet). You need pull up a lever on this ball lock disconnect , and then push down on the correct ball lock. Gas/Liquid will flow through once connected
- ★ Come With The Barbs & Hose Clamp ★ 4. The barb’s OD is 5/16″. It is fitted for 1/4″ hose. You can use the hose clamp to tighten your hose to keep good seal. The hose clamp is free
- ★ 1 Year ★ Place your order without any worry. If any issue happens to your bag in the first 12 months, We can replace a new one for you without any fee
- Included Components: Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors, Hose Clamp
Features> ★ The ball lock disconnect is designed to connect to a ball lock Corney keg not a pin lock keg ★ the ball lock disconnect is leak-free with Hand-Tightening and easy to use ★ before using these ball lock disconnects, you’ll want to tighten up the swivel nut connecting the flare fitting packaged> 1 * liquid ball lock disconnect 1 * Gas ball lock disconnect 2 * 5/16” barbed swivel nuts> 2 * hose clamps
5. Ferroday COMINHKPR128911 Stainless Steel Keg Coupler Adapter FPT 5/8 Thread Ball Lock Quick Disconnect Conversion Kit Gas & Liquid Posts for Home Brewing, Silver
- 【Food grade material well made & wide application: 304 stainless steel
- O-ring & washer: food grade silicone. Ferroday premium material well made keg coupler adapter kit is rustproof, solid and durable. This Ball lock keg conversion kit fits on all the 5/8″ Thread A/ G/ S/ D Type keg coupler!
- 【Save time to convert & cleans. Convert: this keg coupler adapter kit will work with Ball lock quick disconnect set and allows you convert the Sankey keg into a Cornelius Ball lock keg in seconds! (It’s easy and effective to toggle between commercial and homebrew kegs) 2. Clean: just INFUSE some clear water into your beer keg and operate It like usual exporting beers for one time to clean These posts. [No need to take apart. ]
- 【Perfect Lock & No leak both the gas and liquid posts have been upgraded with thicker washers, standard FPT 5/8″ Thread with high quality thick washers will fit extremely tight on both gas and liquid sides of your keg coupler and there’s no need to worry about leak problems any more!
- 【A line to identify the gas post ferroday’s Sankey coupler adapter kit includes both a gas and a liquid post. Note: there is a subtle etched Line around the top of the gas post.
- 【Do not over tighten & 】 using your hand or a pair of pliers to lock and tighten the posts properly. Please do not over tighten the posts, as it may deform the washers, and a deformed washer may cause leaking problems. : we are committed to offer you a 1-year money back , If you have any questions, please contact us!
★ 100% new brand Ferroday stainless steel keg coupler adapter kit premium 304 stainless steel Made posts are anti-corrosion, rust-proof, solid and durable. features: ★ The thread of gas post & liquid post: FPT 5/8″; fits all The a D S G type keg coupler. ★ can be easily attached to air and beer line fittings. ★ help easily convert a Sankey system to a Ball lock system in seconds. ★ Our keg coupler adapter kit will be locked in place perfectly. ★ no more mess with the tubing connections. note: this keg coupler adapter kit will work for a 5/8″ Thread soda keg, but not a soda bottle. ★instruction: ★ screw these conversion plugs onto your keg coupler and then tighten them slowly and properly; please make sure you didn’t overtighten it. click the “add to cart”, make it easy to toggle between your commercial and homebrew beers, enjoy both mass-produced commercial beer and your own homebrew creations. buy one, and you won’t be regret! we offer you a 1-year money back . package includes: 1* gas post 1* liquid post
6. Stainless Steel Barbed Swivel Nuts for Ball Lock Disconnect 1/4" MFL, Include 1/4 Barb Connect Beer Line, 5/16 Barb Connect Gas Line, 2 PCS Stainless Steel Screw Clamp Free
- 1.Include: 1/4” Swivel Flare Nut x 3/8” Barb, 1/4” Swivel Flare Nut x 1/4” Barb, 2 Free Screw Clamps
- 2.Material: 304 Stainless Steel for Swivel Nuts and Worm Clamps
- 3.The Swivel Nut fitting will fit any of the 1/4” flare soda keg Ball Lock or pin lock disconnects as well as any of the commercial 1/4″ flare fittings
- 4.Widely Use: 1/4” Swivel Flare Nut x 1/4” Barb usually used for the liquid side of a draft system, 1/4” Swivel Flare Nut x 3/8” Barb usually used on the gas side of a system, Worm Clamp will secure have no leak problem through the connection
- 5.Guarantee: Quality Guarantee, any problem for Swivel Nuts, Money Back or Replacement free.
Package : 1/4” Swivel Flare Nut x 3/8” Barb, 1/4” Swivel Flare Nut x 1/4” Barb, 2 Free Worm Clamps;
Material: 304 Stainless Steel for Swivel Nuts and Worm Clamps;
Easy Connect:The Swivel Nut fitting will fit any of the 1/4” flare soda keg Ball Lock or pin lock disconnects as well as any of the commercial 1/4″ flare fittings;
Widely Use: 1/4” Swivel Flare Nut x 1/4” Barb usually used for the liquid side of a draft system, 1/4” Swivel Flare Nut x 3/8” Barb usually used on the gas side of a system, Warm Clamp will secure have no leak problem through the connection ;
Guarantee: Quality Guarantee, any problem for Swivel Nuts, Money Back or Replacement free.
7. Keg Disconnect Ball Lock MFL Ball Lock Fittings Keg Connectors – Keg Coupler Stainless Ball Lock Keg Fittings 12-Piece
- DISPENSE YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGES: Use the G. Francis Ball Lock Keg Fitting Ball Locks 12-Piece Ball Lock Quick Disconnect Set with Liquid & Gas Disconnects, Swivel Nuts, & Hose Clamps to ferment and dispense craft cocktails, soda, and other beverages from your existing keg
- USE YOUR KEG: Each of the ball lock keg connectors (fittings) have an approximate 2.2-inch height and 1.3-inch outside diameter (5.6cm x 3.3cm) and is compatible with ball lock Cornelius (Corny) kegs and keg couple adapters for homebrewing
- Hose clamps have 0.2-inch to 0.5-inch (6-12mm) diameter while the barbed swivel nuts have 5/16-inch outside diameter (OD) fitted for 1/4-inch or 3/16-inch inside diameter (ID) hoses on your 3, 5, or 10 gallon keg
- Not intended for use on pin lock kegs
- BUILT TO LAST: Keg ball lock quick disconnects and hose clamp wings constructed from ABS plastic that resists rust and corrosion
- Swivel nuts and clamps constructed from food-grade stainless steel for maximum strength and longevity
- INSTALL EASILY: Tighten the swivel nut connecting the flare fitting before use
- Ensure correct fittings are installed on input and output posts – Light gray disconnect for gas inlet and black disconnect for fluid outlet
- To install fittings, pull up lever on ball lock disconnect and push down on the correct ball lock (gas/fluid will flow once connected)
- 5/16-inch barb connects your hose and screws/unscrews from fitting
- Included hose clamps tighten seal on hose and are winged for easier use
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: CO2 Ball Lock Disconnect Stainless Steel Keg Lock package includes (12) pieces total (6 per keg) – (2) ball lock liquid disconnect fittings, (2) ball lock gas disconnect fittings, (4) swivel nuts, and (4) hose clamps for your convenience
- Not for pin lock kegs
8. 14321 2 Pair Ball Lock Disconnects for Corny Kegs 2 Gas 2 Liquid, Black/White
9. FERRODAY Disconnects Set Flared Gas In and Liquid Out with 2 Swivel Nut Stems for Cornelius Corny Keg (Swivel Nut)
- Makes it possible to attach your 5/16″ tubing,works with Pin Lock and Ball Lock MFL Connectors
- Use this setup to easily connect/disconnect your line from a home brew coupler
- 5/16″ Barb to 1/4″ Flare Swivel Nut is used to connect Keg Connection
- Kegging Essentials, brew kits and accessories,great for home or commercial draft systems
- Package:2*Swivel Nut
10. Ball Lock Keg Posts, MRbrew Cornelius Type keg Ball Lock Post & Poppet Female Thread Gas + Liquid 19/32"-18 Thread (Post & Poppet)
- ????【No Gas Leaks】The ball lock keg posts each wears a food grade standard size o-ring to prevent leakage of the connection between the ball lock and the ball lock keg posts
- The Poppet valve each on the ball lock keg posts also has a standard size food grade o-rings to prevent leakage of the Poppet valve. Using the MRbrew ball lock keg posts to convert a pin lock perfectly into ball lock.
- ????【Solid & Durable】The extra add tensile strength makes the spring is pretty stiff allowing for a strong seal. The posts, poppets and springs are made of stainless steel 304 for proper sanitation and unmatched durability. The MRbrew Corny keg posts is definitely your perfect replacement parts.
- ????【Standard Size】The ball lock keg posts have a standard 19/32″-18 thread size. Standard corny keg posts are 7/8″ star on the gas inlet and 7/8″ hex on the liquid outlet. These are both 11/16″ hex. Make sure you put the one with the horizontal grooves on the gas inlet side. Standard ball lock keg posts will make your installation and use easier than ever.
- ????【Free O-ring】In every ball lock keg post package, we give away a set of original O-rings for free, so don’t worry about leaking when replacing a new O-rings. Just enjoy your craft beer.
- ????【Care-free Warranty】This MRbrew Ball lock keg post enjoys 45 Days Money-back and Friendly Customer Service. Please feel free to contact us if any problem, we would try our best to help you solve the problem
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Connect Kegerator To Corny Keg for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!