Nowadays, there are so many products of baby walker turns into bike in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for baby walker turns into bike in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings baby walker turns into bike which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
612 reviews analysed
1. VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker – Blue
- Interactive learning baby Walker has a removable play panel
- frustration free packaging means it comes in a plain brown box
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity
- wheels work on carpeted and hard floors
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills
- Pretend telephone handset and mechanical elements enhance role-play fun
- 2 AA batteries are included
- Over 70 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and fun phrases
- meant for babies and toddlers 9 months to 3 years old
2. Storkcraft 3-in-1 Activity Walker and Rocker with Jumping Board, Blue/Gray, Interactive Walker with Toy Tray and Jumping Board for Toddlers and Infants
- FUN &
- INTERACTIVE: The Storkcraft 3-in-1 Activity Walker with Jumping Board offers far more than your typical walker. An entertaining toy tray, jumping board, and rocking feature are all combined to give your little one the ultimate interactive experience
- Let your baby enjoy the fun rocking feature while the jumping board is in place. The electronic toy tray will stimulate your child’s senses &
- accelerate early development while the 360-degree swivel seat makes it easy to reach all the different toys.
- The toy trays include an interactive steering wheel, ice cream cone, lollipop teether, plus cars &
- buttons with sounds. This walker is equipped with a three-position adjustable height, &
- the jumping board &
- rocking function effortlessly click into place.
- COMPLETE BEDROOM SOLUTION: Storkcraft manufactures products for the total infant, kid’s, or teen bedroom solution, including changing tables, dressers, glider rocker chairs, mattresses, beds, and bunk beds from brands like Graco, Thomasville, or Broyhill.
- UNIQUE QUALITY: For 70 years, Storkcraft has been manufacturing quality furniture for infants, toddlers, kids, and teens. Compare our line of innovative products to those from Delta Children, Safety 1st, Joovy, Disney or Bright Starts
3. Tiny Love Meadow Days Here I Grow 4-in-1 Baby Walker and Mobile Activity Center
- PROMOTES CHILD DEVELOPMENT – Whether used as a stationary activity center, push along, jumper or walker, each activity grows with your child to match their developmental milestones
- 4-IN-1 AND DONE – It’s the only entertainer you’ll ever need. Safely lock the wheels and baby can play stationary and swivel around. Or, they can push it, practice walking, or bounce and giggle
- EXPLORE THE SEVEN DEVELOPMENTAL WONDERS – Over 20 different activities invite baby to discover the Seven Developmental Wonders: cognition, language, fine motor skills, senses, gross motor skills, creativity, and emotional intelligence
- EASY TO CLEAN – Take care of those unavoidable messes by removing the seat pad and tossing it in the washing machine
- NESTS COMPACTLY – Designed to nest inside the outer frame, the activity center is easy to store when not in use
4. Pewi Walking Ride On Toy – from Baby Walker to Toddler Ride On for Ages 9 Months to 3 Years Old
- TERRIFIC RIDE-ON: The Pewi is YBike’s enhanced educational and developmental ride on “walking buddy” push toy for children age 9 mo. to 3 yrs. For indoor/outdoor play on smooth, level surfaces.
- FUNCTION: For riding, pushing, sitting, and supported walking
- this versatile design accommodates your child’s developmental stages. Provides lasting fun and functionality.
- CREATIVE: Award-winning design helps toddlers develop important motor and cognitive skills such as balance, coordination, strength, confidence, and spatial awareness, all while at play.
- FEATURES: Lightweight durable aluminum frame, Molded plastic seat with soft foam pad, Easy grip handle, Leg clearance for free movement, Multi directional 360 non-marking caster wheels.
- INCLUDES: YBike Pewi (Blue) Dimensions: 22x18x18 in. Weight: 4lbs. Max Weight: 44lbs. Ages 9 to 36 mo. ENHANCED SAFETY FEATURES: Provide stability, comfort and security.
5. Retrospec Cricket Baby Walker Balance Bike with 4 Wheels for Ages 12-24 Months
- Retrospec Cricket is designed for toddlers ages 12-24 months of age to develop the motor skills needed to walk and eventually ride!
- Sturdy, comfortable, and safe. Cricket’s design ensures your child’s feet are always touching the ground so they stay in control of their speed, stopping, and movement.
- Its non-slip, no-scratch wheels prevent scratched floors and provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors.
- Soft handlebars, a cushy seat, and a steering limit keep your child safe, comfortable, and in control the entire time.
- Assembly instructions included. Cricket comes 95% assembled straight out of the box.
Meet Cricket! Retrospec’s newest addition to balance bikes helps budding cyclists ages 12-24 months ease their way into two-wheeled riding. Even before their first steps, Cricket can help your little grom develop the skills they need to walk, ride, and go-go-go! Your toddler already thinks they own the place, Cricket helps to control their speed, stopping, and movement, keeping their feet constantly in touch with the ground. Soft, no-scratch wheels and rounded components keep your little rider safe and your floors scratch-free. As their motor skills develop, Cricket helps toddlers seamlessly transition to a “big-kid” bike, no training wheels required.
6. Bright Starts 3 Ways to Play Walker, Ford Mustang Pink, 6 Months +
- Three modes allow the 3 Ways to Play Walker – Ford Mustang to grow with baby. Adjust the frame to three different height positions to keep little toes at the perfect height
- Two can play at once with the normal walker mode and push-behind mode. To use in push-behind mode, simply lift the push bar and remove the car from the walker base.
- It doesn’t just look like a Ford Mustang, it sounds like one too – baby will love the “V8” engine sounds. Removable steering wheel play station allows for more fun during floor play or on the go
- A high seat back provides comfort and support for baby. Easily clean up by wiping clean or toss the seat cushion into the washing machine
- Folds easily for storage and portability. Safety enhanced with rubber feet that “brake” when baby gets too close to uneven surfaces like stairs
Ford and Bright Starts bring families together to put the power into playtime. Encourage baby to Go Further with Ford in the 3 Ways to Play Walker – Ford Mustang. Designed to handle baby’s steps at almost any stage, this amazing 3 in 1 walker for baby supports both beginning and more experienced walkers. Two can play at once. One baby can play in normal walker mode to encourage gross motor skills and more advanced walkers can use the push-behind mode. To use in push-behind mode, simply lift the push bar and remove the truck from the walker base. Baby will “race” right into imaginative play with the authentic car sounds, lights, gear shifter, steering wheel and the look of this sleek, yellow Ford Mustang walker. The removable steering wheel play station can be used for floor play or on the go. A high seat back provides comfort and support for baby. The design of this baby walker allows for easy fold, storage and portability. The walker can be easily kept clean by wiping it down where needed and tossing the seat cushion into the washing machine. It is safety enhanced with rubber feet that “brake” and a sturdy frame. Make the fun last even longer by adjusting the walker frame to three different height positions to keep little toes at the perfect height.
7. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn 3-in-1 Smart Car
- 3 ways to play! Grows with baby from walking to bouncing to riding!
- Interactive dashboard with lights, songs and sounds
- Turn the wheel, turn the key, “honk” the horn, and press the radio &
- phone buttons!
- Learning content changes with baby’s age &
- stage with Smart Stages technology
- Press the car phone button to “call home” and hear the Laugh &
- Learn Smart Learning Home respond! (Home sold separately and subject to availability.)
- Product does not have actual steering capability.
8. Munchkin Fishin’ Bath Toy
- Bath toy set contains (1) magnetic fishing rod and (3) underwater bobbing characters
- Characters float with magnets on top for easy fishing
- Characters are air-tight, helping to limit mold and mildew
- Magnetic bobbers help develop hand-eye coordination
- Suitable for little boys and girls 24 months and up. Care and Cleaning: Rinse With Warm Water, Wipe Clean, Hand wash, Air dry
9. Safety 1st Ready, Set, Walk! DX Developmental Walker, Nantucket 2, One Size
First steps are easier with our ready, set, walk! Dx developmental walker. Your little one can stretch their legs while being entertained with toys that provide sensory and tactile stimulation, and help develop gross motor skills, thinking and problem solving. The three-position height adjustment supports the growing height and size of your child, all while encouraging first steps. Plus, the Extra-wide base provides added stability. This feature-rich child walker provides multiple developmental activities and 12 different songs designed to amuse and delight, while stimulating baby’s visual and auditory senses. It includes a large tray that’s great for snacks, with plenty of room for baby to play with toys. There’s no need to worry about messes with the easy-to-remove, machine-washable seat pad. The walker nests and locks together into a compact shape for storage or trips away from home. With a weight range up to 30 pounds, it’s an excellent option for babies getting ready to walk.
10. Hape Scoot Around Ride On Wood Bike | Award Winning Four Wheeled Wooden Push Balance Bike Toy for Toddlers with Rubberized Wheels, Bright Green
- RUBBERIZED WHEELS: The push bike’s four wheels are rubberized to protect your floors and ensure that the wheels last longer while your little one scoots around
- MOTOR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT: Perfect for kids beginning to test their mobility and develop active motor skills
- IMPROVES STRENGTH: Short rides develop muscle strength as well as balance. Main Materials : Wood, Metal, PP, EVA, ABS, Water based paint
- SAFE TO PLAY WITH: Durable and child safe, contains water-based paint and has non-toxic finishes
- AWARD WINNING: The winner of the 2013 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award and the 2013 Parent’s Choice Recommended Award
- Floor to seat height: 228mm or 8.98 inches
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Baby Walker Turns Into Bike for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!