We spent many hours on research to finding 1939 gillette blue blades, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 1939 gillette blue blades, you should not miss this article. 1939 gillette blue blades coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 1939 gillette blue blades by our suggestions
846 reviews analysed
1. Gillette Blue Blades, 30’s Color Illustration, 8 1/2" x 11 1/4" Print Ad. (woman and mn in swimsuits/little girl touching dad’s face)Original Vintage, 1939 Liberty Magazine Print art ***store link [www.amazon.com/shops/ads-thru-time]
- This is the original magazine print ad. A Nostalgic look back in time (perfect for framing)
- page size approx. 8 1/2″ x 11 1/4″ [A slice of life from another time]
- This is not a Reproduction, but actual “Bits Of History” Authentic original Art
- original advertising art from the Golden Age of American Illustration
- Genuine Historic Print,/ memories are the essence of civilization.
If you are looking for an unusual piece of art, to decorate a home or office, these truly “limited-edition” prints are perfect. Vintage prints are extraordinary snapshots of our past. As conversation pieces they are unequaled. This beautiful old print is an actual piece of our history. Any of these, increasingly rare, works of art are also some of the most thoughtful (and personal) gifts you can give. Unlike so many other gifts, This allows you to present someone a piece of the past.
2. Gillette Fusion ProShield Chill Men’s Razor Blade Refills, 8 Refills, Mens Razors / Blades
- Lubrication before &
- after the blades, shields from irritation and cools while you shave
- Cooling technology for a refreshing sensation during the shave
- Gillette’s thinnest, finest razor blades for men (first 4 blades, vs. Fusion5) for less tug and pull (vs. Fusion5)
- 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
- Precision Trimmer on back-great for hard-to-reach areas (nose and sideburns)
3. 100 Gillette Platinum Blue Double Edge Safety Razor Blades, 20 x 5
Made in Russia, Gillette Platinum blades are know for being smooth shaving blades that are also foregiving. Platinum coated, these blades are a favorite of wet shavers and Barber Shops alike
4. 100 Silver Blue Double Edge Razor Blades Made in Russia by 7 O’clock
5. 50 Silver Blue Double Edge Stainless Razor Blades Made in Russia
6. RelicPaper 1939 Gillette Blue Blade: Double-Quick Shaves, Gillette Print Ad
This is an original print ad from 1939. A print ad is a collectible piece of advertising.
7. Gillette Razor Ad 1939 Namerican Magazine Advertisement 1939 For Thin Gillette Blades And Gillette Blue Blades Poster Print by (18 x 24)
Gillette Razor Ad, 1939. /Namerican Magazine Advertisement, 1939, For Thin Gillette Blades And Gillette Blue Blades. is a licensed reproduction that was printed on Premium Heavy Stock Paper which captures all of the vivid colors and details of the original. The overall paper size is 18.00 x 24.00 inches. This print is ready for hanging or framing and would make a great addition to your home or office decor.
8. Gillette Razor Ad 1939 Namerican Magazine Advertisement 1939 For Thin Gillette Blades And Gillette Blue Blades Poster Print by (24 x 36)
Gillette Razor Ad, 1939. /Namerican Magazine Advertisement, 1939, For Thin Gillette Blades And Gillette Blue Blades. is a licensed reproduction that was printed on Premium Heavy Stock Paper which captures all of the vivid colors and details of the original. The overall paper size is 24.00 x 36.00 inches. This print is ready for hanging or framing and would make a great addition to your home or office decor.
9. Seek Publishing RW1939 1939 Remember When Kardlet
These 24-page year themed booklets feature national and world news, authentic advertisements, sports, movie and music trivia and much more! The perfect all-occasion gift, like birthdays, anniversaries and reunions. These Karle’s work for any occasion to celebrate a milestone or remember what it was like for a significant life event. Think Oregon Trail Meets Jeopardy On A Greeting Card! Seek Publishing’s Remember When Karle’s (greeting card/booklet hybrid) offer the reader a fun trip down memory lane! Proudly made and sold in the USA since 1989, add a to your gift-giving list and share the gift of memories and more!
10. Flickback Media 1939 Trivia Playing Cards: Birthday
Flickback Trivia Challenge Playing Cards are actually 2 decks in one: a trivia deck with different questions for each year, and a regulation playing card deck complete with 2 jokers. The 52 different illustrated questions in each deck range from easy to challenging, and each question is specific to the year. Topics include entertainment, culture, world events, celebrities, sports. Answers are supplied on the separate answer key card included with each deck. Trivia Challenge Playing Cards make a perfect gift for birthdays, reunions or anniversaries.
The Thirties started just months after the Wall Street Crash of 1929, which had set the tone for a decade of struggle amidst the Great Depression. Drought in the Midwest is a catalyst in the formation of the Dust Bowl, with dramatic wind erosion that strips away the top soil on farms and motivates many to move west, where they become migrant workers and are derisively known as “Okies” after the many families who came from Oklahoma. In Germany, post-war instability and the Depression itself facilitated the rise of Nazism and authoritarian leader Adolf Hitler, culminating in the outbreak of World War II towards the end of the decade. Yet despite troubled times, the thirties saw great technological advances. Ferdinand Porsche developed the Volkswagen Beetle, frozen foods were sold for the first time, and scotch tape and chocolate chip cookies came into existence. Amelia Earhart became an aviation pioneer and the first woman to pilot a solo flight across the Atlantic. Radio becomes the dominant form of entertainment, and President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s fireside chats become a staple of American culture. Swing music becomes popular, while Technicolor and ‘talkies’ come to the silver screen – where acts such as Laurel & Hardy and the Marx Brothers helped us to forget our worries in a decade that saw us grow despite the shadow of the depression.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 1939 Gillette Blue Blades for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!