654 reviews analysed
1. Weber 7652 Rotisserie for Use with Genesis II & II LX 2 & 3 Burner 300 Series Grills
Weber rotisserie for use with Genesis II & II LX 2 & 3 burner grills & Genesis 300 series grills. Perfect for outdoor grilling.
2. Weber 69891 Hose & Regulator QCC1 LP 17"
- Weber 69891 Hose & Regulator QCC1 LP 17″ long
- Fits SOME Weber Spirit grills
- Please visit Weber’s website to ensure you order the correct parts for your specific grill. It is best to look up by serial #. The following link will also help you find the alpha numeric number. http://help.weber.com/schematics/#serial-number
- Total length, including regulator, is 17″.
- Includes rubber hose, regulator, and instructions
Keep your Weber Spirit grill working with this replacement gas hose and regulator valve kit. This hose and regulator are designed to fit SOME Weber Spirit gas barbecue grills. The regulator ensures that fuel safely travels from the tank through the grill, preventing any leaks or mishaps. The regulator features a large, plastic knob that users manually screw counterclockwise onto the tank for a factory seal. Total length, including regulator, is 17″. Includes rubber hose, regulator, and a detailed manual which assists users with kit assembly and safety tips.
3. Weber 66006001 Genesis II S-335 3-Burner Natural Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill
- Equipped with the powerful Gs4 high performance grilling system
- Use the side burner to Simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies
- Infinite control burner valves
- Sear station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat
- Dimensions: Lid Open 62″H x 59″W x 31″D || Lid Closed 47″H x 59″W x 29″D || Primary cooking area 513 square inches || Tuck-Away warming rack area 156 square inches || Total cooking area 669 square inches
- Solid 7mm Stainless Steel rod cooking grates provide superior heat retention
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
A sear station, world class grilling engine, & side burner to simmer barbecue sauce is your recipe for a perfectly grilled meal. The Genesis II e-335 is equipped with the power & features you need for amazing food – all backed by a 10 year warranty. The GS4 high performance grilling system sets the standard in the world of gas grilling and lands Weber in a class of its own. This powerful grilling system is based on over 65 years of grilling experience, culinary expertise, & most importantly, the wants & needs of the people who matter most – our grilling community. Each component of GS4 was uniquely designed for ease-of-use & to provide an unequaled satisfaction to your backyard grilling experience.
4. Weber 7170001 Summit S-470 4-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Stainless Steel
- 580-square-inch 48,800-BTU gas grill with stainless-steel cooking grates and Flavorizer bars
- 9 millimeter diameter stainless steel cooking grates
- Front-mounted controls
- 4 stainless-steel burners
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system and serves 8-10 people
- Side burner, Sear Station burner, smoker burner, and rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- Enclosed cart
- built-in thermometer
- requires a 20-pound LP tank (sold separately)
- LED fuel gauge – LP models only
- Dimensions – Lid Open (inches)- 57.1 H x 66 W x 30 D.Dimensions – Lid Closed (inches)- 50.5 H x 66 W x 26.5 D
Weber Summit stainless steel, liquid propane gas grill with tuck away rotisserie motor, stainless steel enclosed cart with stainless steel doors & chrome plated, cast aluminum handles & accent colored painted side and rear panels, 4 stainless steel burners, primary cooking area of 468-square-inch, warming rack area of 112-square-inches, for a total cooking area of 580-square-inches, 48,800 BTU-per-hour input main burner, 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush mounted side burner,10,600 BTU-per-hour input infrared rear mounted rotisserie burner, 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner, 8,000 BTU-per-hour input smoker burner & stainless steel smoker box, 2 stainless steel work surfaces, lighted control knobs, 6 tool hooks. Includes Weber cookbook and limited warranty. Liquid propane tank not included.
Weber Summit S Series Gas Grills
Welcome to Top of the Line
These outstanding grills are the crown jewels of the Weber family. From exclusive features to the highest level of performance, these babies will make even seasoned grillers blush.
Weber’s Original Gas Grilling System
Notice how sturdy the shroud feels as it opens smoothly on its hinges? See how the burners roar to life on the very first try? Delighted by how simple it is to achieve a mouthwatering meal every time? It’s no accident. Weber spends countless hours perfecting the grilling systems on its gas grills, assuring easy assembly, an evenly heated cooking surface, and precision controls so you can tone things down or up to the perfect heat level for direct or indirect cooking.
Cookbox and Shroud
The cookbox houses the components of the cooking system: cooking grates, burner tubes, Favorizer Bars, and the grease management system.
Made of cast aluminum, Weber’s gas-grill cookboxes are durable, efficient, require minimal care and maintenance, and can withstand the heat needed to grill at any temperature. In addition, the shape of the cookbox, when combined with the shroud, allows for the proper circulation of heat around food for even cooking whether you’re using direct or indirect heat.
Weber gas-grill cooking grates come in three exceptional materials: porcelain-enameled steel, stainless steel, and porcelain-enameled cast-iron. Each type retains heat evenly and sears food beautifully. Porcelain-enameled steel cooking grates are durable and easy to clean. Stainless steel rod cooking grates make lovely sear marks, hold heat very well, and clean up with ease. Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates combine the ease of porcelain-enameled with the superior heat retention of cast-iron–no need to season and easy to clean.
Weber’s burners are made of high-grade stainless steel, which will stand up to the small amounts of water found in liquid propane and natural gas. The burner tubes are made of a singular piece of steel with no welds, making them stronger and more resistant to rust and burn-through. And while they are protected from grease drippings and food by the Flavorizer bars, Weber cart gas grill burner tubes can be cleaned easily by gently brushing with a Weber stainless-steel grill brush.
Controls for each burner give you the ability to grill by the direct or indirect method. Even more, the burners are spaced to provide heat across the entire cooking grate, and the burner valves have infinite control settings, so you can fine-tune the heat levels.
The innovative Flavorizer bar system, originally created by Weber, is designed perfectly to perform a variety of functions on the Spirit , Summit, and Summit gas grills. Angled just right, the Flavorizer bars catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding flavor to your food. Any drippings not vaporized by the Flavorizer bars follow the slope of their unique angle and are funneled away from the burner tubes, down into the grease management system. Not only does this help prevent flare-ups inside your grill, but it also protects the burner tubes from becoming clogged.
Made of either porcelain enamel or stainless steel, Flavorizer bars are durable, long lasting, and easy to care for. Periodically brushing them clean with a Weber stainless-steel grill brush will help keep Flavorizer bars performing at their best.
When juices drip off the meat, they funnel down to the Flavorizer bars, and then what doesn’t vaporize into wonderful smoke goes down into the grease management system. The grease management system consists of an angled grease tray and catch pan. The grease tray rests beneath the cookbox a safe distance from the burner tubes to prevent the grease from catching fire. Grease is channeled down the grease tray and into the catch pan. Both the grease tray and catch pan are easy to clean. The tray easily slides out of the cabinet for cleaning, and when the catch pan starts to fill, simply remove the disposable drip pan, toss it in the trash, and replace it with an empty pan.
A fuel gauge lets you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times.
Sear Station Burner & Side Burner (Select Models)
Maximize the heat without minimizing grilling space. This high-powered sear burner is designed to step up the heat on demand for searing. Even more, a flush-mounted side burner lets you multi-task while grilling.
Summit S-470 Gas Grill
As part of the Summit S series, the S-470 gas grill has a front-mounted lighted control panel with four stainless-steel burners and a Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system. The unit provides stainless-steel cooking grates, stainless-steel Flavorizer bars, a 48,800 BTU-per-hour input, and 580 square inches of total cooking space, which consists of 468 square inches of primary cooking space and a 112-square-inch warming rack. For added versatility, the grill supplies a 12,000-BTU side burner, a 10,600-BTU Sear Station burner, a 6,800 smoker burner, and a 10,600 rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner for the unit’s Tuck-Away rotisserie system, which comes with a flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage.
Other highlights include an enclosed cart, a stainless-steel shroud with a built-in thermometer, two stainless-steel work areas, a Grill Out light, six tool hooks, two heavy-duty front-locking casters, and two heavy-duty back swivel casters. Designed for use with natural gas or a 20-pound LP tank (sold separately), the gas grill measures 30 inches long by 66 inches wide by 57 inches high and carries a five-year limited warranty. A 10-foot flexible hose for natural-gas installation comes included.
Note: Images shown above are of the Weber Summit S series and E series in Black; features illustrated vary by model.
What is Weber T.I.P.S.?
When George Stephen created the first Weber grill, he wanted to be able to bring his family together for a good meal. He insisted on a product that would exceed customers’ expectations.
In the years since then, the Weber name has become synonymous with backyard barbecues and the family, friends, and good times that go with them. At Weber, they continue that tradition of excellence in everything they do from the development of new grills and accessories to the services they provide to customer and dealers.
From the very beginning, Weber revolutionized backyard grilling. Since then, they have continued to develop products that enhance the grilling experience. From the original kettle with heat controlling dampers to electronic temperature controls and Flavorizer bars, Weber continues to be at the forefront of modern grilling, making the backyard a part of your kitchen.
Weber grills have been and will continue to be the true definition of performance in backyard grilling. Whether you’re cooking a basic burger or an extensive meal, Weber grills are designed and engineered to give you the best performance every time.
Service is of the utmost importance at Weber. Their Customer and Dealer Service associates work every day to ensure that their customers and dealers have the support they need.
2012 Weber Summit E Series Gas Grills
|Color / Item||Black (LP) 7121001||Black (NG) 7221001||Black (LP) 7171001||Black (NG) 7271001||Black (LP) 7321001||Black (NG) 7421001||Black (LP) 7371001||Black (NG) 7471001||Stainless (LP) 7120001||Stainless (NG) 7220001||Stainless (LP) 7170001||Stainless (NG) 7270001||Stainless (LP) 7320001||Stainless (NG) 7420001||Stainless (LP) 7370001||Stainless (NG) 7470001|
|9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel Flavorizer bars||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Main burners: BTU-per-hour input||48,800||48,800||60,800||60,800||48,800||48,800||60,800||60,800|
|Side burner: BTU-per-hour input||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000|
|Sear Station burner: BTU-per-hour input||10,600||10,600||10,600||10,600|
|Smoker burner: BTU-per-hour input||6,800||6,800||6,800||6,800|
|Rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner: BTU-per-hour input||10,600||10,600||10,600||10,600|
|Tuck-Away rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart||•||•||•||•|
|Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Primary cooking area (square inches)||538||468||693||624||538||468||693||624|
|Warming rack area (square inches)||112||112||145||145||112||112||145||145|
|Total cooking area (square inches)||650||580||838||769||650||580||838||769|
|Porcelain-enameled shroud with center-mounted thermometer||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel shroud with center-mounted thermometer||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel side tables with accent-colored, cast aluminum end caps||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|LED tank scale display (LP models only)||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Enclosed tank storage area (LP models only)||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Painted steel frame||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Heavy-duty, swivel front-locking casters||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Heavy-duty, swivel back casters||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Grill Out handle light(s)||1||1||2||2||1||1||2||2|
|Lighted control knobs||•||•||•||•|
|Owner’s guide and recipes||•||•||•||•||•|
5. Weber 7524 Porcelain-Enameled Cast-Iron Cooking Grates (19.5 x 12.9 x 0.5)
Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates fit Genesis E and S series gas grills. Set of 2.
6. Weber 67016001 Genesis II E-435 4-Burner Natural Gas Grill, Black
- 10 year warranty, 100% Weber guarantee
- Equipped with the powerful GS4 High Performance Grilling System
- Use the side burner to simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies. Main burners- BTU-per-hour input- 48,000. Sear Station burner- BTU-per-hour input- 9,000. Side burner- BTU-per-hour- 12,000
- Sear Station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat. Dimensions – Lid Open (inches)-62 H x 65 W x 31 D inches
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide superior heat retention
7. Weber 7629 Igniter Kit for 330 Model Genesis Gas Grills
Igniter kit for the Genesis 330 gas grills (front mounted control panels models). Genuine Weber replacement part.
8. Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 Black LP Outdoor Gas Grill
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, grease Management system, and 529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates and serves 5 to 7 people
- 30, 000 BTU-per-hour input main burners with fuel gauge
- Open cart design with six tool hooks and two large wheels
- Dimensions Lid Open – 57 H x 52 W x 26 D Inches. Dimensions – Lid Closed – 44.5 H x 52 W x 27 D Inches
Get ready to step up your grilling experience. As the family sits down for dinner, or a couple of friends come over for a bite – this three burner grill will do its magic. With the spacious cooking area you can sear steaks on one side while grilling an appetizer on the other, & the convenient open-cart allows you to keep your tools & equipment within reach. Armed with the strong GS4 grilling system & igrill 3 compatible (sold separately), this gas grill is sure to take you & your meals to the next level.
9. Weber 7539 Porcelain-Enameled Flavorizer Bars (24.5 x 2.25 x 2.375)
Glamorizer bars add flavor to food as juices fall on them & are vaporized during cooking.
10. Weber 7621 Gas Grill Porcelain Enameled Flavorizer Bar Set for 300 Series Gas Grills (17.6 x 2.3 x 2.2)
Upgrade or replace the Flavorizer bars in your grill with the Weber porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars. Our unique, angled Flavorizer bars smoke and sizzle when cooking juices drip down, adding flavor to your meal. Use with gas grills to diffuse heat evenly throughout.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Weber Genesis 300 Series 8125 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!