Nowadays, there are so many products of watts water hammer arrestor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for watts water hammer arrestor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings watts water hammer arrestor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
875 reviews analysed
1. Watts 3/4 LF15M2-B Lead-Free Water Hammer Arrestor, 3/4" – Lead Free
The watts lead-free water hammer arrestor, 3/4″ (3/4 lf15) are used in commercial and industrial applications to control water pressure shock and prevent water hammer conditions. The lf15 consists of a lead free copper body, EPDM seals and O-rings, brass piston and cap and NPT threaded brass hex adapter. Optional 15ak adapters available. Series lf15 is factory air charged and is not rechargeable. It can be installed in new or existing plumbing systems in concealed locations with a standard pipe tee in any angle. Series lf15 is ideal for commercial dishwashers, clothes washers and quick closing faucets. ASSE and ANSI approved, PDI certified and iampo listed. Maximum working pressure: 150psi (10.3 Bar).
2. Water Hammer Arrestor, 1/2 In NPT, 150 psi
- Price For: Each Max. Pressure: 150 psi Temp. Range: 33 Degrees to 180 Degrees F Overall Height: 4-5/16″ Body Material: Stainless Steel with Brass Adapter Item: Water Hammer Arrestor Factory Set Pressure: 25 to 35 psi Connection Type: MNPT Diameter: 4-13/32″ Pipe Size: 1/2″ Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
‘ Water Hammer Arrestor, Body Material Stainless Steel with Brass Adapter, Connection Type MNPT, Pipe Size 1/2 In., Factory Set Pressure 25 to 35 psi, Overall Height 4-5/16 In., Diameter 4-13/32 In., Max. Pressure 150 psi, Temp. Range 33 Degrees to 180 Degrees F ‘
3. Watts Model LF15M2-A 1/2" Lead-Free Water Hammer Arrestor, To Get Rid Of Banging Noise In The Pipes
- Straight water hammer arrestor
- Install on any new roughing or retrofit installation with 1/2-Inch FIP fittings
- 1/2-Inch male iron pipe connection, gets rid of banging noise in the pipes
- The sealed chamber prevents the loss of air to the water and ensures long and trouble-free life
- ASSE and ANSI approved, PDI certified, and IAPMO listed. Maximum Working Pressure: 150 psi (10.6 bar)
The noise from banging pipes is caused by shocks of high speed water flowing in the piping system when a fixture is suddenly closed. Sudden stoppage of the water (a non-compressible liquid) flowing at a given pressure and velocity causes a surge or spike of water and is called water hammer. When this occurs, a pressure wave travels back through the piping until it finds a point of relief. The LF15M2-B Water Hammer Arrestors are designed to eliminate this effect. The LF15M2-B features Lead Free* construction to comply with Lead Free* requirements
4. Water Hammer Arrestor, 3/4 In GHT, 150 psi
5. Sioux Chief Mfg 660-S 1/2-Inch Male Sweat Mini Rester Residential Water Hammer Arrester
Sioux Chief 660-S Wtr Hmr Arr 1/2Mswt
From the Manufacturer
Sioux Chief creates and manufactures some of the most diverse and innovative plumbing products in the country. We focus on product innovation initiated by field research and interviews with plumbers, engineers, code officials, and distributors. One of the reasons Sioux Chief is able to turn an idea into a product so quickly is because we design and build our own Machines, tools and dies, and equipment to ensure that exact product tolerances are achieved. Process innovation also controls manufacturing costs, providing constant, reliable value to the customer, year after year. Sioux Chief is proud to be a true American innovator, one that combines the desire to innovate with the capability to make it happen.
6. Sioux Chief 652-A, 1
- Certified by the American society of sanitary engineering to the ANSI/asse 1010-2004 standard
- Lifetime cycle tested at U. S. Testing laboratories to withstand 10, 000 shock cycles. Factory tested to withstand 500, 000 cycles without failure (654-c tested)
- Hydra-Rester male sweat fittings are compatible with press-fitting systems, such as viega propress and all push-fitting systems
- Allows for installation in 2 × 4 wall cavity, installs at any angle
- Asse 1010 certified as a water hammer arrester that is “designed to provide continuous protection, without maintenance” allowing the Hydra-Rester to be installed without access panels
7. Sioux Chief Mfg 660-H 3/4-Inch Female Swivel Hose Thread by 3/4-Inch Male Hose Thread Mini Rester (2 Pack)
- Water hammer arrester tee
- Install on washing machine supply valves or directly to washing machine tub or shower tee
- 3/4-Inch female swivel hose thread connection
- 3/4-Inch male hose thread connection
- Systems which exceed 60 PSI (414kPa) static pressure shall be installed with a pressure reducing valve upstream of the arrester.
8. Mini Water Hammer Arrestor, 3/4 In Hose
9. Watts 15M2-C 1" Water Hammer Arrestor, Height 8-3/16"
Water hammer arrestor, size 1 in., MIP connection, material of construction copper, overall height 8-3/16 in., Overall width 1-5/8 in., Standards iapmo, ASSE 1010, ANSI a112.26, Pdiwh201, certification PDI wh201 certified, water hammer arrestor, size 1 in., MIP connection, material of construction copper, overall height 8-3/16 in., Overall width 1-5/8 in., Standards iapmo, ASSE 1010, ANSI a112.26, Pdiwh201, certification PDI wh201 certified water hammer arrestors control water pressure shock and prevent water hammer conditions. Install in new or existing plumbing systems at any angle. Ideal in dishwashers, clothes washers and quick-closing faucets. Max. Pressure: 150 psi, precharged to 30 psimax. Temp.: 180°Fcommercialmeet iapmo, ASSE 1010, ANSI a112.26, Pdiwh201. PDI wh201 certified. Max. Pressure, preset setting: 150 psitemp. Range: 33° to 180°f.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Watts Water Hammer Arrestor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!