Finding your suitable readers for using 4 filter in 6 coffee maker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for using 4 filter in 6 coffee maker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
867 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart DCC-1100BKFR 12 Cup Coffee Maker (Renewed)
- 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean and 1 to 4-cup settings
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished
- 60-second reset "
- where it was in the brewing process and settings
This classically designed coffeemaker is accented with stainless steel for a look that is sure to enhance your countertop. The 12-cup carafe features an ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard for comfortable, drip-free pouring. Fully automatic, the DCC-1100 has 24-hour programmability and 1-4 cup setting for those times when you don’t need a full cup of coffee.
2. KRUPS KM202850 Simply Brew Compact Filter Drip Coffee Maker, 5-Cup, Silver
- PERFECT FOR ONE OR TWO: Brews up to 5 cups of coffee.
- CONVENIENT: Allows you to pour a cup of coffee while brewing and automatically keeps your coffee warm.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE: Carafe with no-drip spout, which controls the mess
- easy On/Off button to start brewing and turn off the brewer
- and a conveniently located water tank.
- MODERN DESIGN: Premium stainless-steel finish.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Glass coffee pot, permanent coffee filter and coffee spoon for your daily brewing needs.
3. Melitta #4 Super Premium Cone Coffee Filters, Natural Brown, 100 Count (Pack of 6)
- Melitta #4 size cone filters fit all 8-12 cup cone coffeemakers and all Pour-Over coffeemakers that take #4 filters
- Microfine Flavor Enhancing perforations allow the full coffee flavor to filter through for a rich, flavorful cup of coffee
- Double crimped filter design helps protect against bursting
- Kosher certified, gluten free
4. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker, K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable, Rhubarb
- you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K55
- varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton
- ompatible with the Keurig Classic Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
- Also available in a two fun colors to complement your décor
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes (6, 8, 10 oz.) – the most popular K-Cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- A large 48 oz. water reservoir allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls make it easy to brew your favorite beverage. Just insert a pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute
- Dispense hot water only by opening and closing the brewer handle (without a pod), and selecting your desired brew size. A removable drip tray at the base of the brewer catches drips and makes for easy clean-up
- Auto-off: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your brewer after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy
The Classic Keurig K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker, and a perennial best-seller, the Keurig K-Classic brews a rich, smooth, and delicious cup every time with the quality you expect from Keurig. Simple touch buttons make your brewing experience stress free, and multiple K-Cup pod brew sizes help to ensure you get your perfect cup. Whether you like your coffee strong, mild, decaf, or flavored, you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K55 – and with large 48oz water reservoir, you can brew 6+ cups before having to refill. Discover hundreds of K-Cup pod varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton, and enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more. Also available in a two fun colors to complement your décor, and compatible with the Keurig Classic Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, so you can brew your own ground coffee.
5. Capresso 498.05 MT900 Rapid Brew Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel
- HOTTEST COFFEE: Stainless steel heating element can brew 10 cups in less than 7 minutes
- CAPACITY: 10-cup double walled stainless steel thermal carafe
- GOLDTONE FILTER: Eliminates the need for messy paper filters and is dishwasher safe
- PROGRAMMABLE: Set the machine to automatically brew at your programmed time
- EASY TO FILL: Removable water tank
- WATER FILTER: Removes up to 82% of chlorine and other impurities with charcoal water filtration
The Capresso 10-cup rapid brew Coffee maker quickly brews a delicious, rich pot of Coffee in just 7 minutes for richer Coffee with less bitterness. An extra-large showerhead saturates grounds in the brew chamber for a full-flavored extraction, and the Mt900 comes with a reusable gold-tone filter and Stainless Steel vacuum thermal carafe. This Stainless Steel 498. 05 adds sleek, modern style to your countertop.
6. 2-Pack 100-Count Coffee Filter 4 Cup
100 Count Coffee Filter, For Mr. Coffee JR-4, 4 Cup Coffeemaker, Box, Made In USA. Bundle includes (2) 100 Count Coffee Filter Packs.
7. K&J 12-Pack of Cuisinart Compatible Replacement Charcoal Water Filters for Coffee Makers – Fits all Cuisinart Coffee Makers
- FITS ALL CUISINART MACHINES – These Cuisinart compatible filters made by K&J will fit all Cuisinart coffee makers, both newer machines and older machines. See below for full list.
- MICROMESH MATERIAL – Ensures the charcoal stays in the filter and does not clog up your Cuisinart coffee maker. K&J is the highest quality of any filter currently sold!
- IMPROVES BEVERAGE FLAVOR – Removing impurities, calcium, chlorine, and odors with activated charcoal filters creates the best-tasting beverages.
- ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING – We ship your Cuisinart filter replacements not in a bulky box, but with minimal packaging.
- ULTRA FINE-GRAIN CHARCOAL – Finer charcoal granules increase the surface area exposure to water and maximize the effective filtration. K&J makes the most effective Cuisinart water filter on the market!
8. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
9. Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Switch Coffee Maker, White – TF4-RB
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Dual water window allows visibility as you fill—no more overflows
- Removable filter basket for quick and easy cleanup
- Stain-resistant warming plate is easy to clean
The classic functionality of Mr. Coffee’s 4-Cup Switch Coffee Maker helps you make rich-tasting, expertly brewed coffee without stress or mess. Should you need a cup before the brew cycle is finished, Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause is a lifesaver. It stops brewing so you can pour freely, and then finishes the brewing cycle after you place the carafe back in position. It also features a removable basket filter that lifts out for quick and easy filling and cleaning. Whether you want a single cup or 4, this no-fuss automatic coffee maker will deliver the goods, time after time.
10. Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker, Oasis
- FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 5 inches wide, Perfect for small spaces.
- ONE CUP RESERVOIR: Just add fresh water for each brew.
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Coffee made in minutes.
- CORD STORAGE: For easy transport and tidy countertops. The cord is 26″ long and is tucked into the back of the brewer. It may have to be pulled out to extend to its full length.
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Removable drip tray accommodates Travel mugs up to 7. 0” tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Auto off feature turns off your Coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save Energy.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE MY K-CUP UNIVERSAL REUSABLE COFFEE FILTER: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately).
- YOUR PERFECT AMOUNT: Brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Keurig K-Min single serve Coffee maker.
The new Keurig k-mini single serve Coffee maker features a new sleek design, and at less than 5” wide is the perfect size for any space or occasion. The k-mini brewer is effortlessly simple to use – just add fresh water to the reservoir, pop in your favorite K-Cup Pod, press the brew button and enjoy fresh brewed, delicious Coffee in minutes. Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup Pod varieties to enjoy 6-12oz of your favorite Coffee, tea, cocoa, and iced beverages. With a single cup reservoir and cord storage, The k-mini Coffee maker is the portable brewer that makes anywhere Perfect for great Coffee.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Using 4 Filter In 6 Coffee Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!