Finding your suitable readers for socket range set is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for socket range set including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
736 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DWMT73813 Drive Socket Set (23 Piece), 1/2"
With the 23 Combination Socket Set, you can be sure you have the right tool for the job. The set includes a variety of sockets and accessories for your convenience. The sockets include DirectTorque technology to help prevent rounding of fasteners and to provide better grip.
2. DEWALT DCF894B 20V Max Xr 1/2" Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil with DEWALT DW22812 1/2-Inch 10-Piece IMPACT READY Socket Set (SAE)
- Up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque at only 3.48lbs
- Features precision wrench control. In forward the tool will pause before impacting to help prevent overtightening. In reverse the tool lowers speed when fastener is loose to help prevent run-off
- Pivoting organization pins allow for customized application-based storage
- Small footprint and easy to carry. Includes 8 sockets and 2 adapters.
3. GEARWRENCH 29 Pc. 1/2" Drive 6 Point Deep Impact Metric Socket Set – 84935N
- Made from chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) for exceptional strength and durability
- Off-corner loading technology to reduce fastener rounding, even after repeated use
- Black phosphate corrosion-resistant coating, laser etched with high-visibility markings and hard stamped labels
- Parallel neck down design on 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, and 14mm sockets allow improved access around restricted fasteners
- 6-point sockets with chamfered openings and an attachment port compatible with traditional ratchets
- Includes blow mold case with reinforced steel hinges and steel buckles for strength and security
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.2 specifications for proven strength
4. CDI 1503MFRMH 1/2-Inch Drive Metal Handle Click TypeWrench, Torque Range 20 to 150-Ft.lbs
- CDI Torque Products are Proudly made in the United States of America, City of Industry, California. Each tool comes with a Certificate of Calibration and custom molded storage case
- Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip. Dual scale, calibrated dual direction, Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
- Fast, accurate and easy to set, Easy-to-read laser marked scales, Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
- Accuracy: ± 3% clockwise ± 4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards, Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
5. Sunex Tools 1874 1/4" Drive Master Fractional and Metric Impact Sockets Set
- LIFETIME WARRANTY WITH SUNEXPRESS: Get in the express lane with the industry’s leading warranty program and exchange warranted products directly with Sunex.
- CR-MO STEEL: Provides the strength and flexibility to handle high torque impact tools.
- RADIUS CORNER DESIGN: Reduces wear and increases torque on fasteners by placing force on fastener walls rather than fastener corners.
- CHAMFERED OPENING: Quickly aligns fastener to socket.
- DUAL SIZE MARKINGS: Laser etched and roll stamped markings to ensure permanent socket identification.
- HEAVY DUTY STORAGE CASE: Convenient impact socket transport and storage.
- MEETS ANSI STANDARDS: All sockets are rigorously tested, ensuring peak performance and durability.
- SAE: 3/16” to 9/16” and METRIC: 4mm to 15mm
- ¼”(F) x ⅜”(M) ADAPTER
- FULL COMPLEMENT OF EXTENSIONS: Provides access to virtually all recessed fasteners.
- UNIVERSAL JOINT: Adapts any socket for use in swivel applications.
CR-MO aloy steel for long lifeHeavy duty blow molded storage case
6. TEKTON 1/2-Inch Drive Deep Impact Socket Set, Inch, Cr-V, 6-Point, 3/8-Inch – 1-1/4-Inch, 14-Sockets | 4880
- High-torque, 6-point socket design grips the flat sides of fasteners, not just the corners, preventing round-off.
- Extra-deep broach accommodates longer fasteners.
- High-contrast permanent laser etched size markings are easy-to-read, even in low light.
- Made from forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel with a corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI performance standards.
7. GearWrench 114PC 82812 Ratcheting Tap and Die Drive Tool Set SAE/Metric
This complete set of SAE Standard and Metric taps and dies is perfect for the master mechanic or machine shop that has a wide variety of threading needs. 48 taps and 48 dies provide you with any necessary size, and our tools are designed from the ground up to bring GEARWRENCH innovations to our hard-working users, like the 5 ratcheting head of our T-handles or the patented Twist Lock guide system that secures any extension or cutting tool to the handle, producing straight threads on every cut.
The 114-piece GearWrench Tap and Die set (model 82812) is ideal for use in tight, confined areas, and the patented Twist Lock Guide System reduces backwalk of die guide and keeps dies centered while cutting threads. The ratcheting T wrench provides a 5-degree ratcheting arc, and its reversible lever allows for quick changes from forward to revers to eliminate hand-over-hand turning.
What’s in the Box
82800 large ratcheting T wrench, 82801 large locking tap adapter, 82802 large hex die adapter, 3881 medium ratcheting T wrench, 3883, medium tap adapter, 3882 small tap adapter, 3884 medium die adapter, 82803 male extension adapter, 82804 female extension adapter, sliding T for adapters, 4mm hex key, 5 screw extractors, metric thread gauge, SAE thread gauge, 48 taps and 48 dies
Since launching the original patented 50 ratcheting wrench, GearWrench has continuously led with breakthroughs in pass-through ratchets, sockets, screw/nut drivers, pliers, and specialty tools. No matter the industry you find yourself in, GearWrench has the tools to fit your needs — from the precise to the nearly indestructable. GearWrench hand tools are warranted for life to be free of defects in material and workmanship.
82812 114 Piece Large Combination Tap and Die Set
At a Glance
- Patented Twist Lock Guide System reduces backwalk of die guide
- Auto locking feature allows for safe removal of tap adapter
- Reversible lever eliminates hand over hand turning
- Carbon steel construction
- Lifetime warranty
8. TEKTON 1/2-Inch Drive Deep Impact Socket Set, Metric, Cr-V, 6-Point, 10 mm – 24 mm, 15-Sockets | 4883
- High-torque, 6-point socket design grips the flat sides of fasteners, not just the corners, preventing round-off
- Extra-deep broach accommodates longer fasteners
- High-contrast permanent laser etched size markings are easy-to-read, even in low light
- Made from forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel with a corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish
- Meets or exceeds ANSI performance standards
Built for use with impact tools, these TEKTON 1/2 in. drive deep impact sockets effortlessly break free rusty suspension and exhaust bolts, quickly remove stuck lug nuts, and loosen crank bolts with ease. TEKTON impact sockets efficiently transfer torque from impact wrench to fastener, loosening the most stubborn nuts and bolts. Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel, our impact sockets are more resistant to drive end round out than standard impact sockets, resulting in a longer useable life. TEKTON impact sockets meet or exceed ANSI performance standards. The high-torque, 6-point socket grips the broad, flat sides of nuts and bolts, not just the corners, so there’s no need to worry about stripping fastener head or damaging socket. An extra-deep broach enables you to access the entire length of fasteners. Even in low light, the high-contrast, permanent laser etched size markings are easy-to-read. The customized red TEKTON case can be stored in a tool chest or carried to your job site. Molded size markings keeps set organized and identifies any missing sockets.
- (15) 1/2 in. drive deepwell 6-point sockets (metric): 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 mm
- (1) storage case
From the Manufacturer
Covering a continuous range from 10 to 24mm, the 6-point TEKTON 4883 1/2 in. Drive Deep Chrome Vanadium Sockets are built for use with impact wrenches to loosen the most stubborn fasteners without stripping them.
9. Grey Pneumatic 82629MD 1/2" Drive 6-Point Deep Length Metric Duo-Socket Set – 29 Piece
Set contains all deep length 6 point sockets in metric sizes, plus a 24 tooth quick release ratchet and two extensions. Metric sizes 10mm to 36mm. 29 piece set contents: 26 Pieces Metric Deep Length: 10mm , 11mm , 12mm , 13mm , 14mm , 15mm , 16mm , 17mm , 18mm , 19mm , 20mm , 21mm , 22mm , 23mm , 24mm , 25mm , 26mm , 27mm , 28mm , 29mm , 30mm , 32mm , 33mm , 34mm , 35mm , 36mm. Ratchet: 1/2” Precision Drive Wobble Extensions: 3”, 6”
10. Grey Pneumatic 82622D 1/2" Drive 22pc Deep Length Fractional Duo-Socket Set – 6 P
- Sockets have 1/2 inch drive and are 6 point
- All Duo-Socket sockets are marked by both roll stamp and large laser etching on the opposite side
- The ratchet included is a 24 tooth quick release
- Wobble extension provide 15 degree of deflection and can also be locked straight for normal use
- Packaged in blow molded case
The thin wall design of chrome hand sockets are combined with the strength and durability of Grey Pneumatic impact sockets to create the Duo-Socket. This 22 piece set is built specifically to address the needs of the professional technician using hand tools, cordless impact tools and air tools. The Duo-Socket provides one socket for all applications. This set includes the following – 24 tooth quick release ratchet, 3 and 6 wobble extension and the socket sizes include deep fractional sizes of 3/8 inch, 7/16 inch, 1/2 inch, 6/16 inch, 5/8 inch, 11/16 inch, 3/4 inch, 13/1 inch, 7/8 inch, 15/16 inch, 1 inch, 1-1/16 inch, 1-1/8 inch, 1-3/16 inch, 1-1/4 inch, 1-5/16 inch, 1-3/8 inch, 1-7/16 inch and 1-1/2 inch.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Socket Range Set for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!