Finding your suitable readers for samsung ssd laptop 240 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for samsung ssd laptop 240 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
860 reviews analysed
1. Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 250GB – M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-V7S250B/AM)
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 3,300MB/s, respectively
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read. Operating Temperature-0 – 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written). Power consumption (Idle) – Max. 30 mW * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration. Voltage – 3.3 V ± 5 % Allowable voltage
For intensive workloads on PCs and workstations, the Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus delivers ultimate performance powered by Samsung’s NVMe SSD leadership. The ultimate in performance, the 970 EVO Plus is upgraded to be faster than the 970 EVO. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing that meets the needs of the most demanding tech enthusiasts and professionals. For performance that puts you in command, the 970 EVO Plus combines the next-gen PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe interface with the latest V-NAND technology to achieve fearless read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300MB/s, up to 53% faster than the 970 EVO. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus Solid State Drive enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Advanced drive management made simple, Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
2. Samsung 970 EVO 1TB – NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7E1T0BW)
- Built with Samsung’s industry leading V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance
- Read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* with a 5-year limited warranty and exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW* (* May vary by capacity)
- Seamless cloning and file transfers with the Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard reduces risk of overheating and minimizes performance drops. Supporting features is trim required operating system support, garbage collection and s.m.a.r.t
- The NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency, perfect for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K &
- 3D content designers
3. Samsung 860 PRO SSD 256GB – 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-76P256BW)
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 PRO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- ENHANCED READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 560MB/s and 530MB/s, respectively
- SECURE ENCRYPTION: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1668
- WARRANTY AND COMPATIBILITY: 5-year limited warranty
- Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- INCLUDED CONTENTS: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included)
- Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
Industry leading reliability: Powered by the latest V-NAND technology and a robust algorithm-based controller, the Samsung 860 PRO SSD readily handles heavy workloads of high-end PCs, workstations and NAS (Network Attached Systems) to give lasting assurance to gamers, IT and creative professionals. Speeds are consistent and sustained, even under heavy workloads and multitasking. The 860 PRO Solid State Drive performs at sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s with the combination of the latest V-NAND and a refined controller, delivering sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. The smart compatibility of the SSD lets you benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
4. Samsung 860 EVO 500GB M.2 SATA Internal SSD (MZ-N6E500BW)
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: M.2 SATA (6Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included). 5-Year Warranty
Samsung 860 EVO solid state drive is the SSD to trust. Based on 3D VNAND flash, Samsung offers enhanced read/write performance, endurance and power management efficiency. With multiple form factors, the 860 EVO is ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops.
5. Samsung PM830 128GB SSD HDD Mini PCIe mSATA MZ-MPC1280/000 MZMPC128HBFU-00000 000MV 000KN Hard Disk Module Solid State Drive Laptop
1pcs HDD for sale, All detail as titile and attributes ;
We are guarantee item 100% original and good working ;
6. Samsung 860 QVO 1TB Solid State Drive (MZ-76Q1T0) V-NAND, SATA 6Gb/s, Quality and Value Optimized SSD
7. Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E1T0B/AM)
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology
- Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing. Interface: SATA 6Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3Gb/s & SATA 1.5Gb/s interfaceGb/s.
- Incredible Sequential Read/Write Performance : Up to 540MB/s and 520MB/s Respectively, and Random Read/Write IOPS Performance : Up to 98K and 90K Respectively
- Endurance, Reliability, Energy Efficiency, and a 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Included Contents: 2.5” (7mm) SATA III (6GB/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included).
- Free download of Samsung Data Migration and Magician software available for easy installation and SSD management
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista SP1 and above (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Linux Compatible
Upgrading your PC with a Samsung SSD is the most economical way to breathe new life into an aging PC. The 850 EVO reads, writes and multi-tasks at incredible speeds, enhancing boot-up speed, application loading and multi-tasking performance. It’s more than an upgrade, it’s a complete transformation of your PC.
8. Samsung Electronics 840 Pro Series 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive, 256GB
Designed for power users and the most demanding applications. the Samsung 840 PRO SSD provides unrivaled read, write and multi-tasking performance. Built for the real world, with no moving parts reducing the risk of damage from shock, while using the latest in security technology including AES 256-bit encryption. It’s ultra-efficient design means up to 50 minutes longer battery life compared to competitor SSD’s and HDDs. From the world’s #1 memory manufacturer, it’s time to get the speeds you want and the performance you need.
From the Manufacturer
Designed for professionals and demanding applications, the SSD 840 PRO provides exceptional read, write, and multi-tasking performance. It’s built for the real world, with no moving parts to reduce the risk of damage from shock, while using the latest in security technology including AES 256-bit encryption. Additionally, its ultra-efficient design means increased battery life. This version of the 840 PRO Series SSD has a capacity of 256 GB.
Performs the most demanding computer tasks more quickly than typical hard disk drives and improves battery life in laptops. View larger.
Exceptional Performance for Professionals
With Samsung’s 840 PRO Series SSD, everyday tasks on your desktop or laptop PC become faster and more responsive, providing workstation-class performance for seamless video editing or the ultimate gaming experience.
The 840 PRO is capable of delivering quick sequential read and write speeds–up to 540MB/s and 520MB/s respectively–for ultra-fast file transfers. In addition, the SSD features exceptional random speeds with 100K IOPS (read) and 90K IOPS (write) for the fastest real-world performance*. And it provides superior write performance for non-compressible data like images, music, videos and .ZIP files.
Engineered for Reliability and Security
The 840 PRO Series SSD is made to provide consistent, excellent performance through its entire lifetime even under extremely heavy workloads. Like all Samsung SSDs, it is designed and built completely in-house at Samsung using the highest industry standards and advanced Samsung memory technology. And, as with other solid state drives, the 840 PRO has no moving parts, which means no hard-drive spin-ups, no noise, and superior data protection**.
The 840 PRO allows you to keep up with demanding workloads while safeguarding your data. Advanced AES 256-bit ATA full disk encryption provides worry-free data security. And the 4th generation Samsung MDX controller technology and firmware ensures long-term sustained performance under the most punishing conditions.
Thin, Lightweight Design and Low Battery Consumption
At only 7 millimeters thick and weighing just 2 ounces, the 840 PRO Series SSD has a sleek, lightweight design that can make your laptop lighter to carry.
And because it contains no moving parts and features an ultra-efficient design, it consumes little battery power, allowing you to enjoy up to 50 minutes more of laptop battery life than a standard hard disk drive (HDD) or other solid state drive (SSD)***. It also supports Device Sleep mode for Microsoft Windows 8 and Haswell chipsets, which helps reduce overall power consumption.
Magician Software for Easy Maintenance
Samsung’s Magician software includes business-friendly features that make it easy for IT managers to monitor and maintain the health of the 840 PRO Series SSD, including Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (SMART) Support.
Product and Warranty Information
This SSD has a usable capacity of 256 GB, offers 512 MB of Samsung DDR2 SDRAM cache memory, and has a SATA 6b/s interface that is compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s and SATA 1.5 Gb/s. It measures 7.00 by 69.85 by 100.00 millimeters (H x W x D) and weighs 62.5 grams.
The 840 PRO Series SSD is backed by a five-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
840 PRO Series SSD, Samsung Smart Data Migration Software, Samsung SSD Magician software and manual CD, and quick user manual.
Samsung 840 PRO Series 256 GB SSD
At a Glance:
- Enables you to boot up your computer in as little as 10 seconds
- Energy efficient–improves battery life by up to 50 minutes***
- Solid-state design provides greater shock protection for data; brushed metal case blocks dust and corrosion
- Worry-free data security with AES 256-bit full-disk encryption
- 4th-generation 3-Core Samsung MDX Controller ensures sustained performance under demanding conditions
- Precision engineered using 100-percent Samsung genuine components
- Backed by a five-year limited warranty
Samsung 840 PRO Series Solid State Drives
|Capacity||128 GB||256 GB||512 GB|
|Type of Drive||Solid State Drive (SSD)|
|Form Factor||2.5-inch (Reduced 7mm thickness for use with ultraportables and netbooks)|
|For Use With||Desktop and laptop PCs (including ultraportables and netbooks) and workstations|
|Interface||SATA 6Gbits/s (backwards compatible with SATA 3Gbits/s and SATA 1.5Gbits/s)|
|Random Read Speeds*||97K IOPS||100K IOPS|
|Sequential Read/Write Speeds||530 MB/s / 390 MB/s||540 MB/s / 520 MB/s|
|Controller||3-Core Samsung MDX Controller|
|Type of NAND Flash||2xnm Samsung Toggle DDR 2.0 NAND Flash Memory (400Mbps)|
|Type of Cache||256MB Samsung LPDDR2 SDRAM||512MB Samsung LPDDR2 SDRAM|
|Included Software||Samsung Magician 4.0, Samsung Smart Data Migration software|
|Dimensions||0.28 by 2.75 by 3.94 in. (H x W x D)|
*Real-world performance based on PC Mark 7 performance versus leading competition (http://www.anandtech.com/show/6328/samsung-ssd-840-pro-256gb-review/6)
** Incompressible data performance based on AS-SSD Sequential Write performance versus leading competition (http://www.anandtech.com/show/6328/samsung-ssd-840-pro-256gb-review/2)
*** Up to 50 minutes longer battery life versus standard HDDs and some competitor SSDs
9. Samsung 960 EVO Series – 1TB PCIe NVMe – M.2 Internal SSD (MZ-V6E1T0BW)
- M.2 (2280) – PCIe 3.0 x4 NVM Express SSD for Client PCs
- V-NAND Client SSD ideal for high-performance tower desktops and small form factor PC’s
- Sequential Read Speeds up to 3200MB/s and Sequential Write Speeds up to 1900MB/s
- Samsung magician software delivers SSD management and automatic firmware updates
- 3 year limited warranty. Operating Temperature:32ºF – 158ºF
- Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
Give your desktop PC or laptop a performance boost with the Samsung 960 EVO NVMe M.2 SSD. Featuring Samsung V-NAND technology and Dynamic Thermal Guard protection, the 960 EVO ensures the integrity of your data even under heavy workloads. Its NVMe interface and Polaris controller enable exceptionally fast read/write speeds. TurboWrite technology adds a performance boost, making the 960 EVO ideal for high-intensity tasks such as video editing, data analysis, and gaming. And it comes with Samsung’s Magician software, which makes it easy to to manage, monitor and optimize drive performance.
Seller Warranty Description
10. Samsung 860 EVO 2 TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E 2TB/AM) & Corsair Dual SSD Mounting Bracket 3.5" CSSD-BRKT2
- Powered by Samsung V NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing. Operating Temperature : 0 to 70 degree celcius Operating Temperature
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included)
- Fits in any form factor desktop computer case with at least one standard 3.5″ internal drive bay
- Adapts 3.5″ internal drive bay for use with up to two 2.5″ SSDs
- Supports 7mm and 9.5mm height standard SSDs
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Samsung Ssd Laptop 240 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!