Nowadays, there are so many products of samsung refurbished laptop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for samsung refurbished laptop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings samsung refurbished laptop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
764 reviews analysed
1. Samsung 11.6" LED 16GB Chromebook Exynos 5 Dual-Core 1.7GHz 2GB XE303C12-A01US
The Samsung Chromebook is a new computer that helps you get everyday things done faster and easier. It starts in seconds, has virus protection built-in, and runs your favorite Google apps plus thousands more. The Chromebook comes with leading Google products, like Search, Gmail and YouTube, so you can work, play, and do whatever you want, right out of the box. Chromebooks are a unique class of mobile computing devices designed for Web-based tasks. They run the Chrome OS, perfect browsing the Web, sending and receiving e-mail, and video chatting with friends and family. You can easily share it with multiple people- switching accounts takes seconds, and everyone gets their own files, apps and settings. And it’s simple to use. Chrome OS Samsung Exynos 5 Dual-Core 1.7GHz CPU Cache: 1MB 2GB 16GB Hard drive 3W Stereo Speaker (1.5W x 2)0.3MP Webcam Maximum Graphics Memory Shared 11.6″ LED HD 1366 x 768 Display a/b/g/n Wireless LAN Card reader Ports: HDMI, USB 3.0 port, USB 2.0 port, Headphone/Mic combo jack Package Includes: Samsung 11.6″ LED Chromebook Power Adapter 2-Cell Battery Chrome OS. Laptop is in perfect working condition, may have major cosmetic blemishes, examples of which are (but not limited to): Scratches in case (particularly the top lid or corners), Cracks in hinge, USB, power port areas or casing that does not affect usability, Denting that does not affect usability (particularly on the corners), Scratches or scuffs in the screen (may be noticeable when powered on), Bright or dead pixels, Minor to major wear on keyboard/trackpad, will have a vinyl skin on the top lid. Battery has been tested to hold a charge.
2. [3 Bonus Items] Simbans TangoTab 10 Inch Tablet and Keyboard 2-in-1 Laptop, 3 GB RAM, 64 GB Disk, Android 9 Pie, Mini-HDMI, Micro-USB, USB-A, Inbuilt GPS, Dual WiFi, Bluetooth Computer PC – TL93
- 3 FREE BONUS ITEMS INCLUDED – A high-quality detachable keyboard, a universal power adaptor and a pre-applied screen protector. A total value of $40 included in the box for FREE.
- PRE-INSTALLED OFFICE APPS – The tablet comes with Microsoft Word, MS Excel and WPS office pre-installed for all your productivity needs.
- PREMIUM 10 INCH TABLET with SUPERIOR CPU – High Power MediaTek Quad core processor which boosts the multitasking abilities of the tablet. Connect your tablet to your home WiFi network and you can take this tablet wherever you are in the house and your entertainment always goes with you. Bluetooth, GPS and micro-USB port provides all the connectivity options you want.
- HIGH RESOLUTION SCREEN, LARGE DISK and TV CONNECTIVITY – The IPS HD screen resolution makes pictures crystal clear and the 64 GB disk allows you to download thousands of apps as from the Google play store. Connect your tablet to the TV via its mini HDMI port and view your movies on the large screen. One of the best tablets for watching movies on Netflix, Playing Games and Browsing Internet
- WORRY FREE PURCHASE – Comes with 1-year warranty and customer satisfaction guarantee. You can contact us for any questions that you may have and our top-notch customer service staff will be ready to assist you.
3. Samsung Chromebook 4 Chrome OS 11.6" HD Intel Celeron Processor N4000 4GB RAM 32GB eMMC Gigabit Wi-Fi – XE310XBA-K01US
The quality of Samsung Meets the accessibility of chrome OS. Its all-new light and compact design lets you stream, work, create, and play on a fast, secure device designed to take everywhere. You can download and save content and work with others using Google suite. Built with long-lasting battery and Gigabit Wi-Fi connectivity, The new Samsung Chromebook 4 brings speed and efficiency to any and every task or adventure.
4. Samsung Chromebook 4 + Chrome OS 15.6" Full HD Intel Celeron Processor N4000 4GB RAM 32Gb Emmc Gigabit Wi-Fi -XE350XBA-K01US – Silver
The quality of Samsung Meets the accessibility of chrome OS. Immerse yourself in the content you love on 15.6 inches of truly maximized screen space. Its all-new light and compact design lets you stream, work, create, and play on a fast, secure device designed to take everywhere.
5. Samsung Chromebook Plus V2, 2-in-1, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, 13MP Camera, Chrome OS, 12.2", 16:10 Aspect Ratio, Light Titan (XE520QAB-K03US) (Renewed)
- TWEIGHT 2 in 1 DESIGN At just under 3 pounds, the Chromebook Plus is incredibly lightweight. You can easily fold it into tablet mode for comfortable viewing and browsing
- BUILT IN PEN Experience the power of the incredibly precise built-in pen that never needs charging. It’s always ready to write, sketch, edit, magnify and even take screenshots
- DUAL CAMERA Fold your laptop into tablet mode to capture clear shots and even zoom in for a closer look with the revolutionary 13MP world facing camera with autofocus
- CHROME OS AND GOOGLE PLAY STORE Create, explore and browse on a bigger screen with the tools you use every day all on the secure Chrome OS
- POWER AND PERFORMANCE Tackle anything with a long lasting battery and Intel Celeron processor. Store more with 64GB of built in memory and add up to 400GB with a microSD card.Bluetooth v4.0
Samsung Chromebook Plus V2, 2-in-1, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, 13MP Camera, Chrome OS, 12.2″, 16:10 Aspect Ratio, Light Titan (XE520QAB-K03US) (Renewed)
6. Samsung Electronics XE500C13 Chromebook 3 2GB RAM 16GB SSD Laptop, 11.6″
7. Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi, 11.6-Inch) 2012 Model
Chromebooks run Web-based apps, not traditional PC applications.
Chromebooks are designed to be connected to the Internet. You can create documents and spreadsheets or edit photos on a Chromebook using Google apps designed for these purposes. The Chrome operating system will not load and run traditional PC software like Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop. However, files created in these applications can be viewed and edited using Google apps on your Chromebook or cloud-based applications like Microsoft’s Office web apps.
You store your files in the Cloud, not on the machine.
To help make them thin and light, Chromebooks are built without large-capacity drives. So instead of storing your documents, videos, and photos on your computer, you save them to Google Drive (Google’s Cloud-based storage service). Your files are password-protected and secure, and you can access them anywhere there’s an Internet connection. If you know you’ll want access to a file or photo offline, however, you can easily save it to the built-in solid-state drive.
The New Samsung Chromebook
For Everyone. The Samsung Chromebook is a new computer that helps you get everyday things done faster and easier. It starts in seconds, has virus protection built-in, and runs your favorite Google apps plus thousands more. The Chromebook comes with leading Google products, like Search, Gmail, YouTube and Hangouts, so you can work, play, and do whatever you want, right out of the box. Chromebooks are a unique class of mobile computing devices designed for Web-based tasks. They run the Google Chrome OS, perfect browsing the Web, sending and receiving e-mail, and video chatting with friends and family.
You can easily share it with multiple people- switching accounts takes seconds, and everyone gets their own files, apps and settings. And it’s simple to use. There’s no setup, and your files are automatically backed up in the cloud. At just 2.4 pounds, 0.7 inches thin, and with over 6.5 hours of battery life, the Samsung Chromebook can go anywhere you go. It’s built to stay cool, so it doesn’t need a fan and runs silently. It also includes 100GB of free Google Drive storage (for 2 years), a built-in webcam, and dual band Wi-Fi to make it easy to connect to wireless networks.
The new, faster computer that keeps getting better and better.
Boots in Seconds
Boots up in 10 seconds, resumes instantly and loads web pages blazingly fast.
Thousands of Apps
Built-in apps and thousands more from the Chrome Web Store.
Multiple layers of security
so you don’t need to install anti-virus software.
Save your stuff safely in the cloud and never lose another file or photo.
(see larger image).
Introducing the New Chromebook
Chromebooks are designed to use Internet apps to access software that lives primarily on the Web rather than inside the computer itself. You can create documents and spreadsheets and edit photos on a Chromebook using Google apps designed for these purposes, but Chromebooks do not run traditional PC software. Instead of storing your documents, videos and photos on your computer, you save them to Google Drive (Google’s cloud-based storage service) and you can access them from anywhere there’s an Internet connection. If you know you’ll want access to a file or photo offline, you can easily save it to the built-in SSD for offline access.
Chromebooks are easy to use, and don’t slow down over time. They have built-in security, so you’re protected against viruses and malware. They come with apps for all your everyday needs, and keep your files safely backed up on the cloud. And with free, automatic updates, your Chromebook keeps getting better and better.
Chromebooks automatically update themselves: all of your apps stay up-to-date, and you get the latest version of the operating system without having to think about it.
Get started without the setup
Chromebooks require almost no setup, so you can go from unboxing to doing in minutes. Unlike other computers, you don’t need to spend hours installing patches and software.
The Samsung Chromebook’s dual core processor delivers exceptional performance and battery life in an ultra-slim package. And unlike traditional computers, it has no fan or moving parts, which means it stays cooler on your lap and runs silent (no humming, unless you’re listening to music).
Stay connected in-flight
With your Chromebook, you can get online at 10,000 feet with free Gogo in-air internet passes. Your Chromebook comes with 12 free passes (estimated $150 value) that you can use over 2 years on domestic US flights. Visit
google.com/intl/en/chrome/devices/goodies.html for more information.
(see larger image).
Collaborate on documents
Create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and drawings with apps like Google Docs, Zoho and SlideRocket. With productivity apps, you can collaborate in real-time with others, access your documents from any computer, and have your files backed up automatically. Access other everyday files using the built-in PDF and document viewer.
More storage in the cloud
With 100GB of free Google Drive storage for two years, you can keep all of your apps, documents, favorites, and settings safe and securely accessible from anywhere. You don’t have to bother downloading and installing any applications onto your hard drive.
More storage in the cloud
(see larger image).
Oversized, multi-touch touchpad
You can enjoy better control using a large multi-touch touchpad With a glass coating and image sensor it provides a stylish and convenient way to use your Chromebook.
Oversized, multi-touch touchpad
(see larger image).
Full-sized keyboard designed for Chrome
The keyboard is optimized for Chrome with a dedicated search key, a row of web-enabled keys, and a comfortable, full-size layout that doesn’t cramp your fingers.
Simply more flexibility
The Chromebook has a range of ports, including HDMI and USB 3.0/2.0 ports, to enable greater flexibility for sharing data and multimedia playback. Its unique hinge design makes it easier to connect all of your peripherals.
*Manufacturer Warranty Information: XE303C12-A01US – Parts: 12 months, Labor: 12 months
Fast Shipping with Tracking. No Ship to PO Box/APO/FPO/HI/AK/PR.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2012
This is not for a poweruser. Don't fool yourselves, people. It's a tablet on steroids. Get that through your head when you purchase and use it. If you have any other expectations like some of the reviewers, well, you're honestly not the target audience. It's meant to be light and cost affordable. Sure, the screen isn't high resolution and it lacks expandable RAM and HD space. That's NOT what this computer is.
I've had the computer for a few days now and I love it. It's not super fast by any means; however, it gets the job done in regards to web browsing, finding papers for literature reviews and listening to rdio or Pandora. That's what I need this for. And most likely the average consumer. Face it, most college students buy $1000 Macbooks to look cool. For what? To facebook, stream music, and browse the web. Most people who do photo editing buy the 15" models with maxed out specs (like me). I don't want to bring that to campus. That's too much money to be slinging in my bag to just browse the web.
So, let me be clear. This laptop is excellent. The build quality is amazing for the price. Build quality is great of which I was surprised. The keyboard reminds me of the Macbook and the track-pad keeps up with my fast paced motions quite well. It's light and I can have four to five tabs open running different processes at ease. It does like to stutter when I do multiple things with a video running though. Expected for a tablet processor though. It keeps cool and charged for a days use. The front camera is great for chatting.
I will admit, this little computer will replace your daily use computer you lug around currently. I used the Chrome Remote Desktop today on campus and was amazed at the speed and ease. I was using my Macbook at home on campus without any hiccups like I experience with Logmein or those other clients. Accessing the 100GB of free storage was as simple as clicking a link. My music, documents and life are on the cloud. I can access them with ease. Printing is no problem for me, either.
This little beast will surprise you. Although, please, don't expect the world from this laptop. It's $250, folks.
P.S. I typed this from the Chromebook. No problems handling my typing speed. And ask questions if you need them answered.
I've been using this for a good while now and I haven't had any regrets. The computer does what I need, when I want and I only miss running Netflix at school. That's ok though, I have other avenues for watching movies. They do plan on updating and that's a problem with Netflix, not Google. Printing is simple as it seems to be a very common question. To clicks on your computer and you're done. They have been updating the OS and the Chromebook is acting a little better now. Overall, I'm still loving it. Just remember, it's NOT for everyone.
I love this computer. It is all I use around campus and for class lectures. I barely use Microsoft Office for my notes or spreadsheets in class. Google Drive and their office version is just awesome. If you do a lot of team-based activities, please, just use Google Drive. Keep your documents available to you at all times and collaboration is simple. It has made my life much easier. Just thought I'd let you all know.
Netflix now works!
Now that the school season is upon us, I thought I would go ahead and write an update of my handy-dandy little Chromebook. Let's just say, it's still alive and working. Drops, falls, and tosses across the couch and slides across the table this little tabcom is doing well. Software wise, Google has been working at it and getting all the bugs out of the system to provide an even more fluid experience. I love having the ability to use Google Print from ANYWHERE I am and have it waiting for me when I need it. Everything syncs up across platforms and this has really come in hand during projects. Just try the Google Docs as a team compared to Word with Review and you won't go back when doing initial collaboration. Battery is still holding up to 8-10 hours (I know, right)- that's with smart use of the brightness. I honestly don't know what else to say. It works and is the perfect complement for my Macbook that is collecting dust at home. The Macbook is used via my Google Remote Connection and it's just wonderful. No lag or anything like I've had with LogMeIn and the other one. And like always, ask questions if you have them. And I almost forgot to add that Spotify works in the browser just as well as the PC version. Netflix, Hulu, Amazon streaming does work contrary to the other review posted saying the opposite. Cheers!
The Chromebook is an excellent computer for those looking for something light. It won't do everything a full laptop will do and there are privacy concerns of the all-mighty Google. The question to ask yourself though is if you are really secure online? You can get a better laptop as some commentators have stated and that is very true. You can get a nice, heavy computer to carry around and worry about. This Chromebook offers you peace of mind that you can throw it around and not worry about it being stolen (as long as you have a good password on your Google account). It works for me and I'm sure it works for the MAJORITY of others. I've had it for nearly a year and it is only getting faster, not slower. I hope you will take the time to see if it works for you. If not, we live in a world full of other gadgets and tools to fit our lives. I will be removing myself from the comments as there has been a strong output of support from other owners. Live long and prosper!
Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2012
So why would I ever buy a device like this?Well, I ordered the Chromebook to evaluate it for my parents.They are not tech savvy at all.They have a Kindle Fire and an iPad, but when they do write e-mails and want to do other tasks, the pads are just not enough.They are computer users and media consumption people.What I found out during my work with the Chromebook is that it is the right computer for me too.Now, off to the review...
First off the Google Chromebook is computer unlike anything coming from the minds of Apple or Microsoft.Something on the surface that an IT Geek like me probably wouldn't like.It doesn't have a full-blown operating system like OSX nor is it a mobile platform like Android.It is something in between, it is ChromeOS.It is very fast, very reliable, and is perfect for doing youreveryday tasks.If you mostly read e-mail, write notes, run spreadsheets, develop presentations, chat, Facebook, and surf, you should read on.
The Samsung Chromebook is very sleek, thin, and light.It is somewhat similar in form to a Macbook Air, but it's also close to a number of the new Ultrabooks.The feel in hand is very solid and doesn't seem like a $249 computer.The keyboard is very good; very solid feel and great action.If you type quickly (100+ wpm), you'll be happy to know this keyboard can keep up with you.The only better keyboard I've used in recent memory is the Air, but it's not far off.
When you open the box and lift the lid it automatically starts up in under 10 seconds.This is not coming up from sleep mode.That's its boot time from a cold start.The setup process is as painless as it can be.Attach it to your wireless network and if you have a gmail account, just login and you are done.I up and reading e-mail in my account in less than 5 minutes.The last out of the box Windows experience took nearly an hour before I was through all of the setup questions, patches, and add-ons.
Now that you are logged in, the simplicity of the system reveals itself.Effectively the entire Chromebook is a dedicated Chrome browser.Almost everything you do is in a Chrome browser window.There are applications included and that can be installed, but they all run inside of the Chrome framework.It is a new way to think about computing.And boy is it fast.
About the speed: Wow is the best way to describe it.I dare you to find a browser that is as responsive as the Chrome broswer on ChromeOS.All running on a tiny little ARM processor.This tiny little ARM processor is what gives the Chromebook its 7+ hour run time on a single charge.In practice a lot of this depends on what you are doing.If you want to stream 7 hours of YouTube videos, you're probably going to be disappointed, but for practical all-day off the charger use, I'm seeing that performance easily.It also charges like lightening, so if you throw it on the charger for an hour at lunch, you won't need to worry about it into the evening.
Back to why I am keeping the Samsung Chromebook.The device does what I need to do 95% of the time during my work day and 99% for the rest of my life.All of this in a very sleek, inexpensive, and portable package.I still have my work computer, a Lenovo i7 based monster, but it is huge, heavy, and doesn't have nearly the battery life or portability of the Chromebook.I now leave that laptop in the docking station on my desk and carry around the Chromebook and that is the computer I take home.I suppose if I was still spending the majority of my time writing C# I would need a different tool, but the Chromebook is the right tool for me.
Pros and Cons?
This introduces an interesting point of view.What can we really compare the Chromebook to?There is nothing else that is in it's class, so I guess I'll focus primarily on functionality.
-Inexpensive (I didn't say cheap)
-All Google-Centric(this can also be a Con)
-Very simple to setup and use
-Long battery life
-Good build quality
-Good library of add-on applications (yes, another app store)
-Everything for one price (Hardware, Operating System, Storage, Office Applications)
-Not a full-blown operating system
-Doesn't run Mac, iOS, Windows, or Android applications...none of them, it can't
-All Google-Centric (this can also be a Pro)
-Some apps you know and love aren't available yet, maybe never (Netflix is one)
-Not as mainstream as either full-blown computer platforms or mobile platforms
I gave the Samsung Chromebook 4 stars because it's really good, but not perfect.Bottom line, this is a new device that lives somewhere between tablets and full-blown traditional computers.It is a great consumption device with a full keyboard for doing some serious work (documents, spreadsheets, presentations, e-mail, and web-based applications).I recommend that you give it a shot, I think you'll really like it.
Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 30, 2016
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 21, 2018
Reviewed in Canada on December 18, 2014
Reviewed in Canada on November 5, 2018
Reviewed in Canada on January 2, 2017
Works with Bose Speakers!!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
8. Samsung Chromebook 3 XE500C13-K02US 4 GB RAM 16GB eMMC 11.6 Inch Laptop (Black)
9. HP Stream 11-inch HD Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC, Windows 10 Home in S Mode with Office 365 Personal for 1 Year (11-ak0010nr, Royal Blue)
- STUDY, STREAM, SHARE: Between home, school and work, you need a PC that won't quit. Post, play and stay productive all day with the affordable and portable HP Stream 11
- KEEP YOUR PROJECTS SAFE: Experience peace of mind that comes with the most secure Windows ever built with Office, Microsoft Edge, Bing Search, Windows Defender and more
- OFFICE 365 FOR ONE YEAR: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of OneDrive Storage for one year
- PROCESSOR: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 Processor, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- DISPLAY: 11.6-inch diagonal HD AntiGlare WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
- 73% screen to body ratio
- MEMORY: 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (not upgradable)
- STORAGE: 32 GB eMMC
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: Up to 12 hours (video playback), up to 8 hours and 30 minutes (wireless streaming)
- THIN, LIGHT AND PORTABLE (unpackaged): 13.27 inches (W) x 8.90 inches (D) x 0.70 inch (H)
- 3.17 pounds
- OPERATING SYSTEM AND WARRANTY: Windows 10 Home in S Mode and 1-year limited hardware warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped from and sold by Amazon.com.
Between home, school, and work—your mobile life demands a PC that just doesn’t quit. With long-lasting battery life, the HP Stream does everything your smartphone can’t. Post, play, and stay productive all day with the familiarity of a Windows PC that’s affordable, portable, and incredibly stylish.
- Live your best life on-the-go and in style with a slim, expressive design. With its smooth finish, vertical brushed pattern, and multiple color options, find the HP Stream that perfectly fits your personality.
- With an Intel® processor and long-lasting battery life, work all day or binge-watch your favorite shows—all while staying under budget. Plus, stay connected with fast Wi-Fi, plenty of storage options, and all the ports you need.
- Everything you love about Windows and more. Now, you’re ready to do what you love confidently with improved performance and a user-friendly interface.
- Simply insert an SD or Micro SD card and increase your device’s storage for more movies, photos, and music, or easily access any content you have stored on an existing card.
- It’s never been easier to give your device a bigger or second display. With HDMI output you can transmit HD video and sound with just one standard cable.
- Easily take this thin and light PC from room to room or on the road. When your PC goes wherever you go, staying productive and entertained has never been easier.
10. 2018 Newest Samsung 11.6 Inch High Performance Chromebook, Intel Celeron N3060, 4GB Memory, 32GB eMMC Flash Memory, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0, HDMI, Webcam, Chrome OS (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 11.6 inch LED-backlight HD Widescreen Display (1366 x 768), Intel HD Graphics 400
- Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core processor, 1.6GHz, 4GB DDR3, 32GB eMMC
- Ports: 1x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Headphone/microphone combo jack,
- Media Card Reader, Bluetooth 4.0, webcam, Stereo speakers, Wireless: 802.11ac
Processor: Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core processor, 1.6 GHz
Display: 11.6 inch Widescreen LED backlight HD (1366 x 768) Display
Memory: 4GB system memory
Hard drive: 32GB eMMC
Operating system: Google Chrome OS
Ports: 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Headphone/microphone combo jack, 1x HDMI
Video: Intel HD Graphics 400
Media Card Reader: Yes
Wireless connectivity: 802.11ac and Bluetooth
Built-in HD webcam with microphone: Yes
Long battery life- that gets up to 11 hours on a single charge
Dimensions: 11.4" x 8" x 0.7" inches
Weight: 2.54 pounds
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Samsung Refurbished Laptop for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!