899 reviews analysed
1. Wonder Workshop Dash – Coding Robot for Kids 6+ – Voice Activated – Navigates Objects – 5 Free Programming STEM Apps – Creating Confident Digital Citizens
- CREATE: Dash arrives charged and ready to go out of the box. Kids can give Dash Robot voice commands and explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences with the five free apps that come with Dash Robot. It’s more than learning to code.
- LEARN: Dash robot offers an open-ended learning platform that makes tech knowledge simple and accessible, helping kids grow into confident creative architects.
- COLLABORATE: Wonder League is an encouraging and challenging community where kids can share ideas and build confidence. Wonder Workshop’s Robotics Competitions provides opportunities for kids to work together, helping everyone learn and evolve.
- GROW: Extend the possibilities even further with Sketch Kit, Building Block Connectors, and more from Wonder Workshop. Playtime- Up to 5 hours. Standby Time- Up to 30 days. Charging- via Micro USB
- SCHOOLS: Dash is used in over 20, 000 schools today and expanding rapidly.
With Wonder Workshop Dash robot, kids ages 6 and up can create anything they can imagine. Dash is a real robot that responds to voice commands or any of our five free downloadable apps to sing, draw, and move around. It’s more than learning to code. Dash lets kids explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences and see how they result in dash’s real-life movements. Wonder Workshop helps kids engage with technology in an open-ended and significant way – it’s not just a toy, it’s real-world problem solving. Kids will grow in their confidence as digital citizens and architects by seeing their own designs come to life. dash robot comes charged and ready to enjoy straight out of the box and includes two free building brick connectors. Transform Dash into an animal, a delivery truck, and even a catapult using your own LEGO bricks. Dash can grow right along with you with additional attachments from Wonder Workshop, providing even more challenges and fun. Dash can start at any skill level and build from there, so it’s perfect for kids ages 6 and up. The grown-ups might find themselves unable to resist the fun of putting Dash through his paces. At Wonder Workshop, we believe that Tech should be an open canvas for exploration and collaboration. We offer a community that’s supportive and challenging, with regular wonder workshops and robot competitions for kids to build their skills and creativity. Dash is perfect for classrooms, families, and friends, letting kids work solo or come together for Group coding projects. Dash provides up to 5 hours of active play and up to 30 days of standby time with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and it recharges with the included power adapter or via USB.
2. Wonder Workshop Dot Creativity Kit – Coding for Kids – Toy Robot
Dot Robot (Green) with hours of fun activities, crafts, cardboard attachments
3. Wonder Workshop Dash & Dot Learn to Code Challenge Card Box Set
- Beginner-friendly challenge cards invite you to level up your coding skills through fun, hands-on activities.
- Program Dash & Dot robots (sold seperately) to create light patterns, do silly dances and lead games to play with your friends
- Pack includes 72 kid-facing challenge cards that will cover 6 fundamental coding concepts
- Story-based learning activities encourage problem-solving fun
- Coding challenges are perfect for classrooms, after-school clubs, libraries, technology labs, maker spaces and homes.
- Pack includes 72 illustrated cards, 6 separator tabs for organizing cards by coding level and reusable box for easy storage
- Ideal accessory for Wonder Pack
- Dash and Dot robots and free Blockly app required . Ages 6+
Wonder Workshop’s Dot and Dash Challenge Cards provide hours of coding and robotic activities for kids, ages 6+. Coding challenges are perfect for classrooms, after-school clubs, libraries, technology labs, maker spaces and homes.
4. Learning Resources Botley the Coding Robot Activity Set, Innovative Toy of The Year Award Winner
- Early STEM skills: bottle helps your child learn early STEM skills while playing and having fun. He teaches kids to code with active, screen-free play that’s perfect for promoting critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ready right out of the box: bottle is ready to code right out of the box! Have 5 AAA batteries and a Phillips screwdriver nearby and this coding robot will have your kid coding in minutes with code games, creativity and fun (3 AAA batteries for bottle and 2 AAA for the remote programmer)
- Screen-free: bottle features Completely screen-free coding: no phone or tablet required botley’s easy-to-use remote programmer transmits your commands and sends him rolling
- Smart logic: now Smart logic gives bottle the ability to detect objects in front of him and avoid them. He can also follow looping commands, take on obstacle courses, and follow black-line paths. He even has hidden features to unlock
- One-piece activity set: coding Robots are great at learning new things, so bottle comes with a remote programmer, detachable robot arms, 40 coding cards, 6 double-sided tiles, 27 obstacle building pieces and a starter guide with coding challenges
- Bottle is a great educational and stem.Org authenticated as an educational product for 5 year olds+. with his advanced features, he can grow with children for many years of fun together
- Bottle the coding robot requires 5 AAA batteries (3 bottle & 2 remote). batteries are not included.
Meet bottle, the code to fun! As the newest member of the Learning Resources Family, bottle the coding robot is here to introduce coding in an easy, friendly way. Children as young as 5 can learn to code with bottle, and with his advanced features, he can grow with them for many years to come. Bottle is ready to use right out of the box, so he will have kids coding in minutes (plan ahead: bottle requires 5 AAA batteries, not included). bottle is also 100% screen free; no phone or tablet required. Explore botley’s advanced features and code him for up to 80 steps, with 40 more you can discover. He can also follow looping commands or be programmed to go around objects with If/then logic. Turn on the black-line follow mode and set up a path for bottle to travel. Bottle even has hidden features to unlock! Bottle includes a one-piece activity set, which includes coding cards, detachable arms, interactive obstacles, and code games that are ready for endless hours of fun and learning. Learning coding With bottle helps kids foster creativity and develop problem solving and critical thinking skills!
5. Sphero SPRK+ STEAM Educational Robot
- SPRK+ is Sphero’s complete educational robot designed to teach more than just programming.
- Easily learn programming, complete hands-on activities, and share your creations with the community.
- Programmable sensors (Motor encoders, Gyroscope, Accelerometer) and LED lights. Super durable UV coated polycarbonate shell
- Scratch-resistant. Waterproof. Inductive charging. 60-minute battery life. Connects via Bluetooth. Wireless Connection
Designed to inspire curiosity, creativity and invention through connected play and coding, SPRK+ is far more than just a robot. Powered by the Lightning Lab app, you can easily learn programming, complete hands-on activities and share your creations with the community. Learning is evolving. Get on the ball.
6. Wonder Workshop Launcher for Dash Robot
- The Launcher is a fun accessory that turns your Dash Robot into a projectile hurling machine
- Using the free mobile apps for Apple, Android or Kindle, Dash can load, launch and reload and launch again
- Use the apps to vary the power on the launcher to try to aim for different targets
- Comes with launcher, 3 projectiles, and 6 stacking targets that are compatible with LEGO compatible bricks to make more challenging targets
- Requires Dash Robot, sold separately
Wonder Workshop Launcher for Dash Robot
7. Wonder Workshop Accessories Pack for Dash and Dot Robots
- Give Dash & dot new abilities and expand your imagination using snap-on accessories
- Transform Dash into a cleaning machine with the bulldozer bar
- Bring your other toys along for the adventure with the Tow hook
- Have some fun with Dash & dot with the bunny ears and tail.
- Use with Dash & dot Robots from Wonder Workshop, each sold separately.
With the smartphone mount, bulldozer bar, tow hook, ears, and tail adding new abilities to Dash & dot is a snap with the accessories pack. All accessories easily fit on the robots. No assembly required. This pack is compatible with Dash & dot robots by Wonder Workshop, sold separately.
8. Sphero Mini (Blue) App-Enabled Programmable Robot Ball – STEM Educational Toy for Kids Ages 8 & Up – Drive, Game & Code with Sphero Play & Edu App
- LITTLE ROBOT, LOTTA FUN: Sphero Mini packs a ton of fun into a tiny programmable robot the size of a ping pong ball. Equipped with a gyroscope, accelerometer, and colorful LED lights, this app-enabled robotic ball lets you drive, play games, and code using our free apps.
- DRIVE MODE: Control your robot toy any way you like with the Sphero Play app. Drag and drive with Joystick mode, pull back and release with Slingshot mode or tip and rotate your mobile device with Tilt mode. Included with Sphero Mini are 3 traffic cones and 6 bowling pins to inspire obstacle course fun right out of the box.
- PLAY GAMES: Use Sphero Mini as a game controller for arcade-style games in the Sphero Play app. Perfect for playing on the go or with limited space. Choose from 3 different games – shoot through space, speed through a tunnel, or smash a polygon of bricks. With 1 hour of play time, Sphero Mini is the next big thing.
- INSPIRING THE CREATORS OF TOMORROW: Founded in 2010, we set out to redefine creative play experiences with the original Sphero app-enabled robot ball. Now, with our undeniably cool fleet of programmable robots and educational tools, we’re inspiring a new generation through hands-on applied learning of coding, science, music and the arts.
Sphero Mini, USB Charger, Set of Cones, Set of Bowling Pins
9. Educational Insights Artie 3000 The Coding Robot: STEM Toy, Coding Robot for Kids 7+
- THE CREATIVE WAY TO LEARN CODING: Artie 3000 is the coding robot for kids where you design the code, and Artie 3000 draws the lines! With pre-programmed designs, beginners can start coding right away
- EASY SETUP! Artie 3000 requires 4 AA batteries (not included), with his built-in WiFi server, no internet connection is required! You will need a tablet or computer (not included) to control Artie.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED? Artie 3000 robot, 4 washable markers, quick start guide, and activity cards. Artie also has pre-coded designs and advanced coding apps for kids to grow with. Requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- SAFE & SECURE! No internet connection is required with Artie 3000. With his built-in WiFi server, all you need is a tablet, computer, or phone to control Artie. Artie does not collect data of any kind.
- MENSA APPROVED! American Mensa named Artie 3000 an Honorary Mensa Member and partnered with Educational Insights to create coding activities and programs that spark curiosity in coding for kids of all learning levels
- OUR PLAYFUL PROMISE: Our team stands proudly behind our playful products, that’s why we offer a 365 day risk-free on every purchase
- MADE BY EDUCATIONAL INSIGHTS: Since 1962 Educational Insights has been creating toys and games that ignite the spark in every child
10. Wonder Workshop Cue Robot
- Unlike any other robot: Cue is an engagingly sophisticated learning robot that will inspire hours of creative problem solving. With something for beginning and advanced coders alike, Cue can grow with the user and take coding to the next level.
- Interactive ai: with four unique personality avatars that you can try, Cue is a comedian trapped inside a robot’s body. Cue can chat with you about books or tell you jokes and has a vocabulary of over 170, 000 words and 30, 000 text responses.
- 30+ hours of play in a single charge: Cue uses a rechargeable ION battery for endless STEM learning. You can Group strings of instructions together, as Cue has microphones and more. Cue comes with 40 challenges to keep kids engaged for hours on end.
- Real-time Bluetooth: active communication is one of cue’s main Features and is ready to give you simple tasks and helping you get started right out of the box. The Bluetooth commands work with iOS, Android, chrome books, windows 10, and Kindle Fire.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Robot Dot And Dash for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!