809 reviews analysed
1. Replacement Water Reservoir for Keurig B40, B41, B44, B45, B50, K40, K45 Brewing Systems – 48 oz (Black)
This 48 ounce water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the \”Elite\” and \”Classic\” Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible ONLY with Keurig B4x/K4x models. This will NOT be compatible with the K50, K55 and the new K-Classic.PLEASE LOOK UNDERNEATH YOUR BREWER FOR THE MODEL NUMBER TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY.
2. PureWater Replacement Water Filter Cartridge for Keurig B150/K150 B155/K155 B3000SE
- Filter for the Keurig Commercial Brewers
- Fits B150/K150, B150P/K150P, B155/K155, B155P/K155P, B200, K3000/K3000SE, and B3000/B3000se Keurig Brewers
- Exact replacement for the filters in the PureWater Filter Kits
- Provides Crisp Clean Water. Easy to install
- FREE Lifetime Warranty and Telephone Support
Replacement filter for the Keurig B150, K150, B150P, K150P, B155, K155, B200, K3000, K3000SE, B3000, B3000se, and Keurig Bolt brewing systems. Replaces the older Q5486, KQ8, and KQ8a filters. MADE IN THE USA.
PROVIDES CRISP, CLEAN WATER: Removes Chlorine and improves taste and odor. Stops scale from building up inside the brewer’s internal water tank by preventing mineral deposits which hinder the machine from functioning properly.
EASY TO INSTALL: Filter simply screws into your existing head unit. Replacement of the spent media bed is completed in a matter of seconds by detaching the filter body from a permanent head with a twist of the wrist. The new filter body is just as easily threaded into the head and the replacement is then complete.
PureWater Filters Quality:
- Granular Activated Carbon (GAC): Made from raw organic, high-carbon materials and small, extremely porous granules with high surface area to remove chlorine, tastes and odors, and a wide range of toxic organic chemicals (VOCs).
- Polypropylene Depth Filtration: Made from Class 1 filtration media, Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I.
- Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor: Added NSF Food Grade polyphosphate to prevent scaling and corrosion of pipes and equipment (due to lime, iron, and other water contaminants) by forming a protective film to prevent contaminants from reacting with your equipment.
The PureWater Filters® Promise: Rest assured, all of our products come with:
- Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts, and
- FREE Lifetime Telephone Support – Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to product related questions.
Service life on filter is 1,250 gallons/6 months. For replacements use PureWater PW5486, UPC 6527853421188
3. Rain Bird PGA EZ Bleed Solenoid Repair Kit by IrriFix
- Included in box set bundle: E-Z Bleed Solenoid, Handle, Adapter Assembly, O-ring, 2 Rain Bird Waterproof Wire Connectors, 1 IrriFix Storage Box
- Replacement solenoid for models: 200PGA, 150PGA, 100PGA, 200PEB, 150PEB, 100PEB, 200PESB, 150PESB, 100PESB, 200-EFB-CP, 150-EFB-CP, 100-EFB-CP
- Fits on all Rain Bird PGA and PE Series Valves
4. Hunter Industries RTL1001606800 Hunter AC-Solenoid Irrigation Valve Replacement, Blacks
To simplify irrigation system design and maintenance, the heavy-duty, electric 24V Hunter AC-solenoid replacement is compatible with all Hunter irrigation valves.
5. Rain Bird SRKCP Cp/Cpf Solenoid Kit
Rain Bird SRKCP/CPF Replacement Solenoid for APAS/ASVF/ECV/CP/CPF Series Valves. The SRK solenoid replacement is designed to replace solenoids on 3/4” or 1” Rain Bird valves. Compatible with: APAS; ASVF; ECV; CP; CPF models. **Important note: Replaces only newer hexagon shape solenoids; will not work on older round solenoids with ridges. Energy efficient, low power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger for long-lasting dependability. Easy to remove and install. Rain Bird “The Intelligent Use of Water”
From the Manufacturer
Rain Bird Corporation is a privately held company founded in 1933 during the agricultural boom in California. We’re recognized as the #1 manufacturer and provider of irrigation products and services in the world. With sales offices around the globe; we offer over 4,000 water-saving irrigation products in more than 130 countries. Since the very beginning, Rain Bird has produced and offered the industry’s broadest range of high-quality irrigation products for: farms, golf courses, sports arenas, commercial developments and homes. Over the past 80-years Rain Bird has received more than 450 patents worldwide. Including the first one for irrigation in 1935 for our original impact-drive sprinkler (U.S. Patent #1,997,901) which revolutionized agricultural food-production and ushered in a new era in irrigation worldwide. In 1990 this original impact sprinkler was designated a historic landmark by the American Society of Agricultural Engineers. Our products cover all aspects of irrigation…timers/controllers, pop-up rotary sprinklers, pop-up spray head sprinklers, sprinkler nozzles, irrigation valves, Drip irrigation, drainage and much more. These products have all been chosen and installed worldwide in the largest and most prestigious projects for residential, commercial, agricultural and golf course irrigation. Rain Bird is committed to The Intelligent Use of Water™ with our commitment extending beyond products to education, training and services for the industry and the community. Our legacy is to design and manufacture only products of the highest value and quality. We’re grateful to have received numerous recognition awards from many of our valued partners. Rain Bird “The Intelligent Use of Water”
6. Irritrol 2400T Globe NPT Threaded Connection, 1"
- Threaded bonnet design – Allows easy servicing without removal from the system
- Rugged, double-beaded SANTOPRENE diaphragm – Ensures a leak-proof seal
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode) – Allows for manual operation
- Full stainless-steel metering system – Allows for consistent valve operation
- Available in multiple configurations-female NPT, slip, male x male and male x barb
Irritrol’s 2400T 1″ Electric Globe Valve comes from the 2400 Series. It has a 1″ NPT thread. The 2400Thas a flow rate of .25 – 30 GPM. It has a pressure rating of 10 – 150 PSI.
7. Irritrol 205S Globe Valve Slip Connection, 1"
- Heavy-duty, corrosion- and UV-resistant PVC construction – Proven durability
- High-flow, low friction loss design – More efficient system design and low-flow capability
- Rugged, nylon-reinforced Buna-N diaphragm – Ensures a leak-proof seal
- Available in female NPT or slip configurations (no male pipe adapter required) – Will handle all regional installation variances
- Optional flow control – Allows precise adjustment and manual shutoff
The Irritrol 205 Series 1-inch plastic valve is the irrigation industry’s time-tested leader for dependable operation in potable and dirty water applications. With a proven track record of success in a wide range of environments, these debris-tolerant valves are available with flow control as an optional feature. Constructed of heavy-duty, corrosion- and UV-resistant PVC, the 205 Series features a high-flow, low-friction-loss-design that has a pressure range of 10-150 psi and flow range of .25-30 GPM. A manual bleed and a rugged, nylon-reinforced Buna-N diaphragm add to this valve’s wide popularity.
8. Osprey Hydraulics Bite Valve
- Bite valve offers fast, smooth water flow
- Self seals after each sip and features a twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- Universal ¼ in diameter fitting with quick connect system
- BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed
- All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations
- Made for Osprey by Hydrapak
Osprey’s Hydraulics® Bite Valve provides a high-quality replacement for your old, neglected and beat up bite valve. The bombproof ¼ twist shut-off design guarantees you won’t experience any unpleasant wet surprises.
9. Rain Bird 100-DV 1" Inlet Residential Sprinkler Valve
Product Information:Economical irrigation valve for residential and light commercial applications. Features:#149; Doublefiltered pilotflow design for maximum reliability#149; Balancedpressure diaphragm for long life#149; External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system startup#149; Internal bleed for sprayfree manual operation#149; Energyefficient, lowpower encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger and 90mesh (200 micron) solenoid filter#149; BunaN diaphragm with selfcleaning 90 mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and captive spring#149; Operates in lowflow and Xerigation applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream#149; 1.25″ (3,2 cm) stainless steel phillips head screws#149; Slipbyslip configuration for installation with poly pipe#149; Male by barb configuration for flexible installations especially when submains are deep#149; Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird batteryoperated controllers Specifications:#149; Model: 100DVOperating Range#149; Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,03 to 10,34 bar)#149; Flow: 0.2 to 40 gpm (0,05 to 9,08 m/h; 0,76 to 151,4 l/m)#149; Water Temperature: Up to 110 degrees F (43 degrees C)#149; Ambient Temperature: Up to 125 degrees F (52 degrees C)Electrical Specifications#149; 24VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles/sec.) solenoid#149; Inrush current: 0.30 A (7.2 VA) at 60 Hz#149; Holding current: 0.19 A (4.6 VA) at 60 Hz#149; Coil resistance: 4255 ohmsDimensions#149; Height: 4 1/2″ (11,4 cm)#149; Height (Angle): 5 1/2″ (14 cm)#149; Length: 4 3/8″ (11,1 cm)#149; Length (MM): 5 3/8″ (13,6 cm)#149; Length (Angle): 3 3/4″ (9,5 cm)#149; Length (MB): 5 3/4″ (14,6 cm)#149; Width: 3 1/3″ (8,4 cm)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Replacement Solenoid Valve For Keurig B40 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!