We spent many hours on research to finding office master pt38, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best office master pt38, you should not miss this article. office master pt38 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 office master pt38 by our suggestions
702 reviews analysed
1. Kolsol Underground Wire Locator Cable Tester F02 With Earphone for Locate Wires and Control Wires Cables Pet Fence Wires
- Function:Helpful-Locating & tracking buried and hidden wires.
- How to Use:Easily Locate Pet Fence Wires, Metal Wires, Metal Pipes, Electrical Wires, ect ( only for single-strand wire, or double-strand wire in parallel, not for multistrand wire!!!)
- Where You Can Locate:Locate-Determining Which Receptacles are on specific circuits,track-Pinpointing Drill Sites before drilling.
- Range of Parameters:Wire tracer range-Up to 3 feet deep and 1000 feet in length.
- Tips:Do not use on live circuits to avoid damaging the Tester!This device is mainly to locate non-energized Cable, or low-voltage situation less than 24V .Only for Wires & Cables,Not for Sprinkler Valves!!
2. Calculated Industries 4065 Construction Master Pro Advanced Construction Math Feet-inch-Fraction Calculator for Contractors, Estimators, Builders, Framers, Remodelers, Renovators and Carpenters
Mater Pro Advanced Construction Calculator conveniently works in and converts between all building dimensional formats for easy use minimizing mistakes. Features custom set fractions and includes protective hard case, user guide, filed guide and long life batteries.
The construction master pro (model 4065) from Calculated Industries sets the industry standard for advanced construction-math calculators. Offering powerful built-in solutions and expanded preference settings, it’s perfect for completing layouts, bids, and estimates as well as helping to save time and money by helping you figure out the right amount of needed materials. It’s ideal for or contractors, estimators, architects, builders, framers, engineers, concrete/foundation contractors, draftspersons, and more.
Quick, Accurate Solutions in the Field
You’ll be able to work in and convert between all building dimensional formats–yards, feet-inch-fractions and metric–including area and volume. The construction master pro includes a number of built-in time-saving functions, including calculations for risers, treads, stringer length, and incline angle; how many 4 by 8, 4 by 9 or 4 by 12 sheets are needed to cover an area; jack rafter results for regular and irregular pitch roof; determining number of on-center studs for an entered length; and right angles. It also offers advanced solutions for circles, arches, columns, cones, pillars, windows and post-holes arcs, circumference, and segments.
The construction master pro also includes the ability to custom define your preferences (such as fractional settings), a “paperless” tape that lets you review the previous 20 entries to double-check your totals, and accumulating memory with three additional memory storage locations. It’s powered by a two 1.5-volt batteries (LR-44/A76), and the Construction Master Pro has an auto shut-off feature that turns the calculator off after about 8 to 12 minutes of non-use. The 11-digit display measures 2.5 inches by .625 inches. Overall, the calculator measures 5.6 inches by 3 inches by .6 inches, and weighs 4.5 ounces. It’s backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
One Calculated Industries 4065 construction master pro calculator, Armadillo Gear protective cover, pocket reference guide in English and Spanish, and batteries.
3. CALCULATED INDUSTRIES 4019 Material Estimator Calculator
- Delivers fast linear, area and volume solutions
- Efficiently displays 11 digits
- Includes a protective 360 degree hard cover door
- Works directly in yards, feet, inches, fractions and meters – including square and cubic formats. No need to convert to decimals.
- Define and store values for materials such as Grout, Fence Post Spacing, Custom Tile, Board Width, Bags of Concrete, Paint Coverage and more
- Calculate board feet and cost per unit
- Quick linear, area, and volume answers
- Dual Power – solar and battery
Material Estimator Calculator delivers fast linear, area and volume solutions directly in feet and inches, fractions, yards and metric. Designed to quickly and accurately find material requirements for studs, 4×8, 4×9, 4×10, 4×12 sheets and board feet plus the cost per unit functions estimates material costs and allowances instantly using cost and percent functions with built-in answers for material and spacing. Efficiently displays 11 digits; 7 normal and 4 fractions with full annunciators. Product includes a protective 360 degree hard cover door, 1 year limited warranty, quick reference guide and pocket reference guides in English and Spanish.
Save time and money by reducing estimating errors with the Materials Estimating Calculator (model 4019) from Calculated Industries. You’ll be able to quickly and easily calculate material costs and allowances and get exactly the materials you need. It’s designed for contractors, trades people and estimators who need to estimate materials and costs for concrete, fences, decks, bricks, tile, flooring, gravel, painting, drywall, paneling, and more.
You’ll be able to accurately find material requirements for studs, 4×8, 4×9, 4×10, 4×12 sheets, board feet, floor tiles, blocks, bricks, gravel, and paint, as well as calculate material costs and allowances using cost and percent functions. Some examples include calculating the number of standard 8-inch bricks for both face and paver applications, the number of needed concrete bags (in either 40-, 60-, or 80-pound quantities), and the number of tiles needed based on area and grout width. It works directly in yards, feet, inches, fractions, and meters, including square and cubic formats–no need to convert to decimals. Store your measurements to instantly get accurate material estimates for your jobs and projects.
The Materials Estimating Calculator can be powered by both solar and battery (CR2016 battery included). It measures 5.7 x 3 x 0.55 inches and weighs 4.15 ounces, and it’s backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Calculated Industries 4019 Materials Estimating Calculator; hard cover door; quick reference guide; pocket reference guide; battery
4. Calculated Industries 8510 Home ProjectCalc Do-It-Yourself Project Calculator
- Great for do-it-yourselfers, woodworkers, hobbyists, decorators and gardners
- Enter feet-inch-fractions without changing to decimals
- Use it to estimate quantities and costs for paint, concrete, tile, wallpaper and carpet
- Convert between all standard math dimensions
- Includes: Easy-to-follow user’s guide and 360-degree hinged hard cover door
Designed for homeowners, do-it-yourselfers, woodworkers, hobbyists, decorators and gardeners; helps you quickly figure project material quantities, linear distances and material costs; helps you design, apply, install and finish your improvements with precision and confidence.
Tackle home improvement projects with confidence using the Home ProjectCalc calculator from Calculated Industries. Made specifically for do-it-yourselfers, woodworkers, decorators, and home-improvement hobbyists, this calculator contains dedicated functions that allow you to determine material needs and costs and quickly convert between feet, inches, fractions, decimals, yards, and meters for accurate measurements. Included is a hinged, hard, protective door that swings open fully.
Made for do-it-yourselfers, this calculator converts measurements and determines material needs and costs for home improvement projects (view larger).
Included with the calculator is a hinged, hard, protective door that swings open fully (view larger).
Make Quick Calculations for Home Improvement Projects
The Home ProjectCalc calculator is designed to help you plan and execute your home improvement projects with confidence and precision. Built-in functions allow you to calculate costs for paint, wallpaper, concrete, and tile and determine the exact amounts you need for the project. As a result, you can reduce errors and make fewer trips to the hardware store.
In addition, the Home ProjectCalc lets you type measurements in feet, inches, fractions, decimals, yards, or meters–including square and cubic formats–and make quick measurement conversions. It can also function as a standard math calculator.
This product measures 4.75 by 2.9 by 0.4 inches (H x W x D), weighs 3.2 ounces, and has an 11-digit LCD display that measures 2.25 by 6.25 inches (H x W). It is powered by a two lithium batteries (included).
About Calculated Industries
Founded in 1978, Calculated Industries (CI) is the country’s leading manufacturer and marketer of specialty construction calculators and digital measuring tools. For over 30 years, CI’s products have helped more than 8 million busy professionals work better, faster, and more efficiently with easy-to-use, portable solutions.
What’s in the Box
One Home ProjectCalc calculator, one hard cover, one user’s guide, and two lithium batteries.
|With the Home ProjectCalc, you can calculate concrete and other material needs for your project (view larger).|
5. INRC Master Amino Acid Pattern Map Muscle Building Tablets, 360 Count
Master Amino Acid Pattern MAP Muscle Building 3 Pack 360 Tablets. Ingredients: L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine Acetate, L-Phenylalanine,L-Threonine, L-Methionine, L-Tryptophan
6. Calculated Industries 4020 Measure Master Pro Measurement Conversion Calculator
- Get professional results every time with the handy, easy-to-use tool
- It’s ideal for designers, craftsmen, tradespersons, fabricators, woodworkers
- Built-in functions make the Measure Master Pro ideal for faster, more accurate material estimates
- Work in and convert between any building dimensions, including metric
- Linear, area and volume measurements
- Find weight and weight per volume
- Instant solutions for circle area, circumference, arcs and more
Great for designers, woodworkers, craftsmen, technicians, etc. Calculates directly in feet, inches, fractions, yards, meters, centimeters, and millimeters, including square or cubic formats of each. Converts to and from all dimensional formats instantly. Instant solutions for circumference, circle area and arc lengths. 1 button solves postholes, columns, pillars, arches and much more. Weight per volume key allows you to find weight of material (i.e., tons per cubic yard, kilograms to pounds, etc.). Custom set fractions. Estimate material costs. Paperless tape allows you to review last 20 entries.
Ideal for faster more accurate material estimates (view larger).
Get professional results every time with the handy, easy-to-use tool Measure Master Pro measurement conversion calculator (model 4020) from Calculated Industries. It’s ideal for designers, craftsmen, tradespersons, fabricators, woodworkers, and technicians for on-the-spot calculations, and it fits easily in a pocket, briefcase, or tool pouch.
Built-in functions make the Measure Master Pro ideal for faster, more accurate material estimates. Work in and convert between dimensional formats including feet-inch-fractions, decimal feet-inch-fractions, yards, meters, centimeters and millimeters as well as areas and volumes. You’ll also be able to quickly find board feet for lumber estimates and solve for circumference, circle area, and arcs.
Other features include solving for cost per unit, a “paperless” tape that lets you review the previous 20 entries to double-check your totals, ability to store preferred fractional values and dimensions, and work with standard calculations.
It’s powered by two LR44 batteries, and the Measure Master Pro has an auto shut-off feature that turns the calculator off after about 8 to 12 minutes of non-use. The calculator measures 2 x 5.6 x 0.6 inches, weighs 4.5 ounces, and comes with a hard protective cover. It’s backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Calculated Industries 4020 Measure Master Pro measurement conversion calculator; protective hard slide cover; pocket reference guide (English/Spanish); batteries
7. Calculated Industries 4050 Construction Master 5 Feet-Inch-Fraction, construction-math calculator
- Linear, area and volume solutions: convert dimensions, including metric
- Complete rafter, roof and framing solutions, hip/valley, jacks and rake walls
- Stair solutions are nearly automatic
- risers, treads, stringer, incline
- Built-in right-angle solutions
- automatic square-ups
- Circular and arc calculations
- areas, diameters, circumference
The Construction Master 5 is fun to use. Quickly find solutions to building and dimensional problems that seem to come-up and you haven’t used the math formulas for years. Enter the numbers, just as you would say them, and the solutions appear in an instantthey’re built-in to your Construction Master 5. Reduce the risk of expensive errors when estimating dimensions, costs and materials. Save time, money and frustration!
8. Master Amino Acid Pattern MAP Muscle Building 2 Pack 1000mg 240 Tablets
- One bottle contains 120 tablets so these 2 bottles contain a total of 240 tablets.
- Increase Strength and Stamina – Use MAP to augment your protein intake
- Use MAP before intense training to significantly reduce recovery time
- The basic building blocks of hair, skin, and muscle — MAP is rapidly digested and typically only takes 23 minutes to digest fully
- 99% absorbed and utilized compared to 23% absorption for meat
This listing includes 240 tablets. MAP is a dietary protein substitute that contains the MAP Master Amino Acid Pattern (U.S. Patent No. 5,132,113) a unique pattern of essential amino acids in a highly purified, free, crystalline form. Even though individual dosage may vary according to nutritional status, age, gender, and the intensity and frequency of physical activity, the average suggested daily dosage should be: — For the amateur athlete: 5 to 10 tablets of MAP 30 minutes before training, in conjunction with the daily requirement of vitamins, minerals and trace elements. — For the professional athlete: 10 tablets of MAP 30 minutes before training, in conjunction with the daily requirement of vitamins, minerals and trace elements. And an additional 10 tablets of MAP to be taken during the next meal (lunch or dinner). — Online dosing calculator located on http://www.masteraminoacidpattern.com/dosage/calculatePDR.php *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
9. Crimson Trace LG-660 Lasergrips with Red Laser, Heavy Duty Construction and Instinctive Activation for Smith & Wesson M&P Full-Size Pistols, Defensive Shooting and Competition
- BRIGHTNESS: Features a 5mW peak, 620-670nm, Class 3R visible red laser that is in conformance with and complies with 21 CFR 1040.10 with a max power output of 5mW for a Class 3R Red Laser – the brightest beam allowed by law
- RUNTIME: 4 hours of battery life that runs on (2) 2032 batteries (included)
- EASE OF USE: Rear activation button engages the laser immediately when the firearm is held in a normal firing grip – this model features a master ON/OFF switch for completely powering down the unit – user installed – no gunsmithing required
- RELIABLE: Factory sighted at 50 feet, but is fully user adjustable for Windage and Elevation with provided tool
- FITS: Smith & Wesson M&P Full-Size 9MM, .357 SIG, .40 S&W, .45 ACP Does NOT fit M2.0 models
The LG-660 laser sight is an engineering marvel for Smith & Wesson M&P Full-Size pistols. Interchangeable between calibers, the LG-660 Lasergrips directly mimic the look and feel of the original grip, with the tactical impact of laser sighting. Activation is in the rear of the weapon on this model, instinctively springing to life when the pistol is held in a natural firing grip. The LG-660 received the Academy of Excellence Award for “High Tech Product of the Year” in 2008.
10. BIANCHI, 580 Speed Strip Pair.44/.45 Caliber, Black
Bianchi Speed Strips are a compact loading device for revolvers. Made from a flexible urethane material, these strips securely hold 6 rounds of revolver ammunition and conveniently load two rounds at a time. Speed Strips fit in most single mag/knife pouches and in a trouser or shirt pocket and are offered in two sizes for . 38/. 357 and . 44/. 45 caliber rounds. They come with 2 strips to a package. Specifications: – Caliber: . 44/. 45 – Capacity: (2) 6 Rounds – Pack Quantity: 2
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Office Master Pt38 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!