Finding your suitable readers for office calculator inches is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for office calculator inches including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
648 reviews analysed
1. Calculated Industries 44080 Construction Master Pro Construction Calculator
- Work in and convert between any building-math dimension; Built-in Right-Angle function
- Complete trigonometric function & D:M:S conversions
- Roof, Rafter and Framing Solutions; Complete Stair Layouts
- Calculates Weight per Volume, Footing Volume, Blocks, Roof Area
- Circular Calculations: Circumference, Arcs, Segments and More
Builders, contractors, carpenters and construction professionals use this advanced, easy-to-use Feet-Inch-Fraction, Metric and Full Trigonometric calculator to provide rapid solutions to complex construction-math problems. Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats, including square and cubic! Built-in functions include Custom and Jack Rafter keys with instant cutting angles, Rake-Wall key, complete Circular solutions, full Stair calculations, D:M:S to Decimal Degree conversions, automatic Block and Footing, three Memories, and a Preference Function for user-defined options.
The most complete construction-math calculator on the market, the Construction Master Pro desktop calculator (model 44080) from Calculated Industries is perfect for completing layouts, bids, and estimates as well as helping to save time and money by helping you figure out the right amount of needed materials. It’s ideal for or contractors, architects, builders, engineers, project managers, estimators, draftspersons, and more.
You’ll be able to work in and convert between all building dimensional formats–yards, feet-inch-fractions and metric–including area and volume, and it also comes with a full trigonometric functionality (sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arccosine and arctangent simplify complex design and construction-math).
The Construction Master Pro includes a number of built-in time-saving functions, including calculations for risers, treads, stringer length, and incline angle; how many 4×8, 4×9 or 4×12 sheets are needed to cover an area; jack rafter results for regular and irregular pitch roof; determining number of on-center studs for an entered length; and right angles. It also offers advanced solutions for circles, arches, columns, cones, pillars, windows and post-holes arcs, circumference, and segments.
Additional features include a large multi-position tilt display LCD, ability to custom define your preferences (such as fractional settings), a “paperless” tape that lets you review the previous 20 entries to double-check your totals, and accumulating memory with three additional memory storage locations. It’s powered by a single 3-volt CR2032 lithium battery, and the Construction Master Pro has an auto shut-off feature that turns the calculator off after about 8 to 12 minutes of non-use. It measures 6.4 x 9 x 1.4 inches, weighs 10.8 ounces, and is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Calculated Industries 44080 Construction Master Pro desktop calculator; user guide; pocket reference guide, and battery.
2. Calculated Industries 4065 Construction Master Pro Advanced Construction Math Feet-inch-Fraction Calculator for Contractors, Estimators, Builders, Framers, Remodelers, Renovators and Carpenters
Mater Pro Advanced Construction Calculator conveniently works in and converts between all building dimensional formats for easy use minimizing mistakes. Features custom set fractions and includes protective hard case, user guide, filed guide and long life batteries.
The construction master pro (model 4065) from Calculated Industries sets the industry standard for advanced construction-math calculators. Offering powerful built-in solutions and expanded preference settings, it’s perfect for completing layouts, bids, and estimates as well as helping to save time and money by helping you figure out the right amount of needed materials. It’s ideal for or contractors, estimators, architects, builders, framers, engineers, concrete/foundation contractors, draftspersons, and more.
Quick, Accurate Solutions in the Field
You’ll be able to work in and convert between all building dimensional formats–yards, feet-inch-fractions and metric–including area and volume. The construction master pro includes a number of built-in time-saving functions, including calculations for risers, treads, stringer length, and incline angle; how many 4 by 8, 4 by 9 or 4 by 12 sheets are needed to cover an area; jack rafter results for regular and irregular pitch roof; determining number of on-center studs for an entered length; and right angles. It also offers advanced solutions for circles, arches, columns, cones, pillars, windows and post-holes arcs, circumference, and segments.
The construction master pro also includes the ability to custom define your preferences (such as fractional settings), a “paperless” tape that lets you review the previous 20 entries to double-check your totals, and accumulating memory with three additional memory storage locations. It’s powered by a two 1.5-volt batteries (LR-44/A76), and the Construction Master Pro has an auto shut-off feature that turns the calculator off after about 8 to 12 minutes of non-use. The 11-digit display measures 2.5 inches by .625 inches. Overall, the calculator measures 5.6 inches by 3 inches by .6 inches, and weighs 4.5 ounces. It’s backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
One Calculated Industries 4065 construction master pro calculator, Armadillo Gear protective cover, pocket reference guide in English and Spanish, and batteries.
3. Calculated Industries 4020 Measure Master Pro Measurement Conversion Calculator
- Get professional results every time with the handy, easy-to-use tool
- It’s ideal for designers, craftsmen, tradespersons, fabricators, woodworkers
- Built-in functions make the Measure Master Pro ideal for faster, more accurate material estimates
- Work in and convert between any building dimensions, including metric
- Linear, area and volume measurements
- Find weight and weight per volume
- Instant solutions for circle area, circumference, arcs and more
Great for designers, woodworkers, craftsmen, technicians, etc. Calculates directly in feet, inches, fractions, yards, meters, centimeters, and millimeters, including square or cubic formats of each. Converts to and from all dimensional formats instantly. Instant solutions for circumference, circle area and arc lengths. 1 button solves postholes, columns, pillars, arches and much more. Weight per volume key allows you to find weight of material (i.e., tons per cubic yard, kilograms to pounds, etc.). Custom set fractions. Estimate material costs. Paperless tape allows you to review last 20 entries.
Ideal for faster more accurate material estimates (view larger).
Get professional results every time with the handy, easy-to-use tool Measure Master Pro measurement conversion calculator (model 4020) from Calculated Industries. It’s ideal for designers, craftsmen, tradespersons, fabricators, woodworkers, and technicians for on-the-spot calculations, and it fits easily in a pocket, briefcase, or tool pouch.
Built-in functions make the Measure Master Pro ideal for faster, more accurate material estimates. Work in and convert between dimensional formats including feet-inch-fractions, decimal feet-inch-fractions, yards, meters, centimeters and millimeters as well as areas and volumes. You’ll also be able to quickly find board feet for lumber estimates and solve for circumference, circle area, and arcs.
Other features include solving for cost per unit, a “paperless” tape that lets you review the previous 20 entries to double-check your totals, ability to store preferred fractional values and dimensions, and work with standard calculations.
It’s powered by two LR44 batteries, and the Measure Master Pro has an auto shut-off feature that turns the calculator off after about 8 to 12 minutes of non-use. The calculator measures 2 x 5.6 x 0.6 inches, weighs 4.5 ounces, and comes with a hard protective cover. It’s backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Calculated Industries 4020 Measure Master Pro measurement conversion calculator; protective hard slide cover; pocket reference guide (English/Spanish); batteries
4. Calculated Industries 8510 Home ProjectCalc Do-It-Yourself Project Calculator
- Great for do-it-yourselfers, woodworkers, hobbyists, decorators and gardners
- Enter feet-inch-fractions without changing to decimals
- Use it to estimate quantities and costs for paint, concrete, tile, wallpaper and carpet
- Convert between all standard math dimensions
- Includes: Easy-to-follow user’s guide and 360-degree hinged hard cover door
Designed for homeowners, do-it-yourselfers, woodworkers, hobbyists, decorators and gardeners; helps you quickly figure project material quantities, linear distances and material costs; helps you design, apply, install and finish your improvements with precision and confidence.
Tackle home improvement projects with confidence using the Home ProjectCalc calculator from Calculated Industries. Made specifically for do-it-yourselfers, woodworkers, decorators, and home-improvement hobbyists, this calculator contains dedicated functions that allow you to determine material needs and costs and quickly convert between feet, inches, fractions, decimals, yards, and meters for accurate measurements. Included is a hinged, hard, protective door that swings open fully.
Made for do-it-yourselfers, this calculator converts measurements and determines material needs and costs for home improvement projects (view larger).
Included with the calculator is a hinged, hard, protective door that swings open fully (view larger).
Make Quick Calculations for Home Improvement Projects
The Home ProjectCalc calculator is designed to help you plan and execute your home improvement projects with confidence and precision. Built-in functions allow you to calculate costs for paint, wallpaper, concrete, and tile and determine the exact amounts you need for the project. As a result, you can reduce errors and make fewer trips to the hardware store.
In addition, the Home ProjectCalc lets you type measurements in feet, inches, fractions, decimals, yards, or meters–including square and cubic formats–and make quick measurement conversions. It can also function as a standard math calculator.
This product measures 4.75 by 2.9 by 0.4 inches (H x W x D), weighs 3.2 ounces, and has an 11-digit LCD display that measures 2.25 by 6.25 inches (H x W). It is powered by a two lithium batteries (included).
About Calculated Industries
Founded in 1978, Calculated Industries (CI) is the country’s leading manufacturer and marketer of specialty construction calculators and digital measuring tools. For over 30 years, CI’s products have helped more than 8 million busy professionals work better, faster, and more efficiently with easy-to-use, portable solutions.
What’s in the Box
One Home ProjectCalc calculator, one hard cover, one user’s guide, and two lithium batteries.
|With the Home ProjectCalc, you can calculate concrete and other material needs for your project (view larger).|
5. Calculated Industries 8025 Ultra Measure Master Professional Grade U.S. Standard to Metric Conversion Calculator Tool for Engineers, Architects, Builders, Scientists and Students | 60+ Units Built-in
- INCLUDES MORE THAN 60 UNITS in both U. S. Imperial and metric units for easy and reliable data input and conversion
- enter measurements just like you say them
- you can also enter data in various formats and convert solutions to preferred read out
- you can enter feet, inch, fraction or decimal inch, other units are entered in whole or decimal numbers
- GIVES YOU OVER 400 CONVERSION combinations with no need for complex scientific calculators or memorizing conversion formulas
- for your ease the most common 43 measuring units are set as primary function keys
- the percent key also work for add-ons, discount or division percentage calculations
- Paperless Tape lets you recall your last 20 entries
- SEAMLESSLY WORKS IN AND CONVERTS BETWEEN measurement formats by pressing the conversion key and the desired unit key — it is that easy and accurate. Then you can add, subtract, multiply and divide your results to get to the solution you need.
- TIME-SAVING BUILT-IN CONVERSIONS give you all the most common physical units you need to get your job completed in an accurate fashion
- whether it’s a linear, area or volume dimensional item, weight, linear velocity, flow rate, pressure, bending moments, temperatures or another calculation you can convert it so it matches your workflow and project requirements
- INVALUABLE’ TOOL PAYS FOR ITSELF DAILY by reducing headaches, saving time, improving conversion accuracy and preventing expensive errors on your calculations from large to small units
- comes with a protective slide cover, easy-to-follow quick reference guide and handy pocket reference guide, long-life battery and a full one-year limited
The Ultra Measure Master (UMM) is the fast, easy and reliable way to handle unit conversions in the field or in the office. The UMM’s ability to convert volume, weight and weight per volume enable you to handle items from ounces to tons with the accuracy you can count on as an importer/exporter. Linear, area and volume conversions are essential for those in design and construction. Working with flow rates and pressure are critical whether you are working with a pump, a sprinkler or a dam and to succeed you need the UMM with its reliable conversions. For those who work in material production knowing the correct bending moment is critical for machine selection and costing. No matter what you are converting, using the Ultra Measure Master will enable you to get dependable answers every time. We it!
The most complete, easy-to-use conversion calculator, the Ultra Measure Master (model 8025) from Calculated Industries makes quick work of converting between imperial and metric measurements, and it’s ideal for engineers, architects, scientists, construction pros, students, and more.
Quick, Accurate Solutions in the Field
You’ll be able to convert more than 60 imperial and metric units–with over 400 conversion combinations with the touch of a few buttons–perfect for getting fast, reliable conversions in the office or out in the field. Convert between feet, inches, fractions, yards, meters, centimeters and millimeters–including square and cubic formats.
Over 400 conversion combinations (view larger).
It offers the following dedicated functions:
The Ultra Measure Master fits nicely in your hand, measuring 5.7 x 3 x 0.65 inches and weighing 4.15 ounces. In addition to using it as a standard calculator, it also offers a “paperless” tape that lets you review the previous 20 entries to double-check your totals plus a cost-per-unit function. It comes with a protective slide cover and it’s powered by a single 3-volt lithium battery (CR2016, included). The Ultra Measure Master is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Calculated Industries 8025 Ultra Measure Master calculator; pocket reference guide; batteries
6. CALCULATED INDUSTRIES 4019 Material Estimator Calculator
- Delivers fast linear, area and volume solutions
- Efficiently displays 11 digits
- Includes a protective 360 degree hard cover door
- Works directly in yards, feet, inches, fractions and meters – including square and cubic formats. No need to convert to decimals.
- Define and store values for materials such as Grout, Fence Post Spacing, Custom Tile, Board Width, Bags of Concrete, Paint Coverage and more
- Calculate board feet and cost per unit
- Quick linear, area, and volume answers
- Dual Power – solar and battery
Material Estimator Calculator delivers fast linear, area and volume solutions directly in feet and inches, fractions, yards and metric. Designed to quickly and accurately find material requirements for studs, 4×8, 4×9, 4×10, 4×12 sheets and board feet plus the cost per unit functions estimates material costs and allowances instantly using cost and percent functions with built-in answers for material and spacing. Efficiently displays 11 digits; 7 normal and 4 fractions with full annunciators. Product includes a protective 360 degree hard cover door, 1 year limited warranty, quick reference guide and pocket reference guides in English and Spanish.
Save time and money by reducing estimating errors with the Materials Estimating Calculator (model 4019) from Calculated Industries. You’ll be able to quickly and easily calculate material costs and allowances and get exactly the materials you need. It’s designed for contractors, trades people and estimators who need to estimate materials and costs for concrete, fences, decks, bricks, tile, flooring, gravel, painting, drywall, paneling, and more.
You’ll be able to accurately find material requirements for studs, 4×8, 4×9, 4×10, 4×12 sheets, board feet, floor tiles, blocks, bricks, gravel, and paint, as well as calculate material costs and allowances using cost and percent functions. Some examples include calculating the number of standard 8-inch bricks for both face and paver applications, the number of needed concrete bags (in either 40-, 60-, or 80-pound quantities), and the number of tiles needed based on area and grout width. It works directly in yards, feet, inches, fractions, and meters, including square and cubic formats–no need to convert to decimals. Store your measurements to instantly get accurate material estimates for your jobs and projects.
The Materials Estimating Calculator can be powered by both solar and battery (CR2016 battery included). It measures 5.7 x 3 x 0.55 inches and weighs 4.15 ounces, and it’s backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Calculated Industries 4019 Materials Estimating Calculator; hard cover door; quick reference guide; pocket reference guide; battery
7. Calculated Industries 4050 Construction Master 5 Feet-Inch-Fraction, construction-math calculator
- Linear, area and volume solutions: convert dimensions, including metric
- Complete rafter, roof and framing solutions, hip/valley, jacks and rake walls
- Stair solutions are nearly automatic
- risers, treads, stringer, incline
- Built-in right-angle solutions
- automatic square-ups
- Circular and arc calculations
- areas, diameters, circumference
The Construction Master 5 is fun to use. Quickly find solutions to building and dimensional problems that seem to come-up and you haven’t used the math formulas for years. Enter the numbers, just as you would say them, and the solutions appear in an instantthey’re built-in to your Construction Master 5. Reduce the risk of expensive errors when estimating dimensions, costs and materials. Save time, money and frustration!
8. OFFDIX Large Office Calculators Office Desktop Black Calculator for 2018 Gift, Solar and Battery Dual Power Electronic Calculator Portable 12 Digit Large Office Calculator LCD Display Desk Calculator
- Energy saving: Solar Function works in daytime or even in the dim light without battery
- 12 Digital: Offidix Black Calculator (ANSIN:B06ZZ57F4Q)Allow large number calculations.
- Comfort-fit design: Ergonomic design comfortable button, wide keyboard with raised keys and increased pressure sensitivity
- Easy to carry: Handheld, perfect choice for office and home
1. Use Japan LCD, its letters are legible and striking.
2. 75¡ãANTI REFLECTIVE DESIGN
3. The tilted display makes viewing the numbersso much easier than typical flat desktop calculators.
1.American optoelectronic technology, high photoelectric conversion efficiency,long serving life, able to provide adequate electrical energy, moreenvironmentally friendly.
1.In accordance with ergonomic shapes and configurations to conform to naturalfinger movements.
2. Large Buttons, with the large buttons you will neverbe hitting the wrong numbers again. They are really easy to press and make the perfect clicking sound.
3. Imported silicone conductive rubber, resist fatigue, comfortable hand feeling, more accurate.
4. long serving life, the use of frequency up to 1 million times.
1.With antiskid silicone pads, not easy to slide on the desktop.
*Dimension (LxWxH):5.83*4.69*1.57 inch
1 x Calculator
1 x User manual
9. Basic Calculator: Catiga CD-8185 Office and Home Style Calculator – 8-Digit – Educational – Suitable for School and Destop-use (Purple)
- Easy-to-use Design – With a large screen this CATIGA calculator is made for convenient comfortable everyday use. Its tough titled display can even increases visibility from any angle.
- Large Applied Button – Comfortable and durable buttons make use easy for people of any age including children.
- Robust Build – With a hard plastic body the CATIGA Office Calculator is built with everyday use in mind. Its 6×4 size ensure comfort with use.
- Standard Functions – With 6 functions including addition, subtraction, fractions, percentages and tax conversions this calculator is able to perform efficiently for everyone.
- Dual-power source – with use of battery and solar power it supports constant use throughout your day everyday.
The CATIGA CD-8185 is built to serve simple home tasks while also accommodating business needs. It offers solar and battery power. Its large 8 digit LCD screen reduces stress on the eyes after constant use. Its sleek 6×4 design takes up little space and can be taken on the go for an style of work. The extra-large buttons make for a comfortable work experience for any level user.
10. Calculator,Vilcome 12-Digit Solar Battery Office Calculator with Large LCD Display Big Sensitive Button, Dual Power Desktop Calculators (Black)
- 【SOLAR & BATTERY DUAL POWER】Solar powered and battery back-up make the desktop calculator keep working in low light conditions(AA battery NOT included).Solar calculator has an automatic power-off function.
- 【12 DIGITS CALCULATOR】12 digits make the calculator most useful for large calculations. Suitable for any businessman, worker, teacher, student or anybody that needs make any sort of calculation from time to time.
- 【BIG BUTTON DESIGN】Electronic desktop calculators adopt scientific big button design in line with the use of human habits and comfortable for touch.
- 【NOTE】Some buyer may use office calculator in the early morning or night. The screen maybe difficult to read in low light without battery power. Please insert our AA battery for continuous and accurate usage.
- 【WHAT YOU GET】1 x Basic Calculator,1 x User Manual, 12 months warranty and plus lifetime technical support.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Office Calculator Inches for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!