We spent many hours on research to finding macbook computers apple, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best macbook computers apple, you should not miss this article. macbook computers apple coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 macbook computers apple by our suggestions
916 reviews analysed
1. Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL/A) All In One Desktop, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Mac OS X Mountain Lion (Renewed)
- 21.5″ 2.7GHz Dual Core i5
- 8GM Memory, 1TB Hard Drive
- Integrated Intel Iris Pro 5200
- Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Fresh installation of Mac OS X Mountain Lion, includes new MagSafeadapter
The iMac “Core i5” 2.7 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Late 2013/Haswell) features a 22 nm “Haswell/Crystalwell” Quad Core 2.7 GHz Intel “Core i5” (4570R) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, a 4 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM, a 1TB Hard Drive, and an “integrated” Intel Iris Pro 5200 graphics processor with 128 MB of “Crystalwell” embedded DRAM (and shared system memory). It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive. This model has a 21.5″ 1920×1080 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the “cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating.” The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges. Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0. Compared to its predecessor, this model essentially has the same external enclosure, but it has a much more efficient “Fourth Generation” processor and architecture, as well as faster graphics, faster Wi-Fi, and the option of faster storage. The “Late 2013” iMac models shipped with a compact aluminum Apple Wireless Keyboard and the choice of either a multi-touch “Magic Mouse,” a multi-touch “Magic Trackpad,” or a traditional wired Apple mouse.
2. New Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) – Gold
- Stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with True Tone technology
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID
- Tenth-generation Intel Core i3 processor
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Fast SSD storage
- 8GB of memory
- Stereo speakers with wider stereo sound
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- Force Touch trackpad
3. Apple MacBook Air MJVE2LL/A 13-inch Laptop 1.6GHz Core i5,4GB RAM,128GB SSD (Renewed)
From your morning coffee till your evening commute, you can work unplugged. When it’s time to kick back and relax, you can get long hours of iTunes movie playback. And with long standby time, you can go away for weeks and pick up right where you left off. Whatever the task, the fifth-generation Intel Core i5 processor with Intel HD graphics are up to it. From editing photos to browsing the web, everything happens ultrafast. And all that power is encased in an Incredibly thin Unibody design. With the latest 802.11Ac technology, MacBook Air takes Wi-Fi speeds over the top. Connect to an 802.11Ac base station – including airport extreme or airport time capsule – and experience wireless performance up to 3x faster than the previous Wi-Fi generation. 802.11Ac also delivers expanded range, so you can work more freely than ever.
4. New Apple MacBook Pro (16-Inch, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage) – Space Gray
- Ninth-generation 6-Core Intel Core i7 Processor
- Stunning 16-inch Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Amd Radeon Pro 5300M Graphics with GDDR6 memory
- Ultrafast SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Six-speaker system with force-cancelling woofers
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi
5. New Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage, Magic Keyboard) – Space Gray
6. Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop MD760LL/B, 4GB Ram – 128GB SSD – 1.4 GHz Intel i5 Dual Core (Renewed)
The Apple MacBook Air “Core i5” 1.4 13-Inch (Early 2014/Haswell) features a 22-nm “Haswell” 1.4 GHz Intel “Core i5” processor (4260U) with two independent processor “cores” on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 4 GB of onboard 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM (which could be upgraded to 8 GB at the time of purchase, but cannot be upgraded later), 128 GB or 256 GB of PCIe-based flash storage, and an “integrated” Intel HD Graphics 5000 graphics processor that shares system memory. This all is packed in a razor thin 0.11-0.68 inch), 2.96 pound, aluminum case with an integrated 720p “FaceTime HD” webcam, a backlit full-size keyboard and a 13.3″ widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix “glossy” display (1440×900 native resolution). Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a “Thunderbolt” port, two USB 3.0 ports, and an SDXC-capable SD card slot.
7. Apple MacBook Air MD711LL/B 11.6in Widescreen LED Backlit HD Laptop, Intel Dual-Core i5 up to 2.7GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, HD Camera, USB 3.0, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, Mac OS X (Renewed)
- 11-Inch LED-backlit Display with build in 720p FaceTime HD Camera
- 1366×768 Resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 5000.
- 1.4 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 4GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory , 128GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Mac OS X
This is an Apple MacBook Air 11″ MD711LL/B Laptop computer, featuring Intel i5-4260U 1.40GHz processor, Webcam, 4GB RAM, and a 128GB SSD. This machine is fully refurbished and will offer you years of computing, backed by our 90-Day Warranty!
8. Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (for MacBook Pro with Retina display)
9. Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (for MacBook Air)
- Use an extra adapter for home or work.
- The Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter is made specifically for your MacBook Air. Compatible with 13-inch MacBook Air, 11-inch MacBook Air
- It’s held in place magnetically, so if someone should trip over it, the cord disconnects harmlessly and your notebook stays put safely.
10. Apple Magic Trackpad 2 (Wireless, Rechargable) – Silver
- Redesigned and rechargeable, Magic Trackpad 2 includes a built-in battery and brings Force Touch to the desktop for the first time.
- Four force sensors underneath the trackpad surface allow you to click anywhere, and detect subtle differences in the amount of pressure you apply, bringing increased functionality to your fingertips and enabling a deeper connection to your content.
- Magic Trackpad 2 also features an edge-to-edge glass surface area that is nearly 30 per cent larger than the previous trackpad. This design, along with a lower profile, makes scrolling and swiping through your favorite content more productive and comfortable than ever.
- Magic Trackpad 2 pairs automatically with your Mac, so you can get to work right away.
- System Requirements- Bluetooth 4.0-enabled Mac computer with OS X v10.11 or later
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Macbook Computers Apple for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!