We spent many hours on research to finding lenovo tango, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best lenovo tango, you should not miss this article. lenovo tango coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 lenovo tango by our suggestions
760 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo Smart Tab M10, 10.1-Inch Alexa-Enabled Android Smart Device Tablet, Octa-Core Processor, 1.8GHz, 32GB Storage, Slate Black Touchscreen Tablet with Alexa Enabled Charging Dock Included
- CES WINNER: Smart Tab is the winner of the 2019 Best of Innovation Award
- POWERFUL TABLET: Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 3 GB RAM, and up to 256 GB micro-SD card support
- FULL HD DISPLAY: A great Android tablet with a stunning and a captivating display with 4 front speakers with Dolby Atmos
- ANDROID OPERATED: Runs on the latest Android O operating system
- SURROUND SOUND: This tablet bundle includes a Smart Speaker offering booming audio with sound from 4 full-range Dolby Atmos speakers
- ALEXA EXPERIENCE: Transform your tablet into a Smart Screen with Amazon Alexa when docked. Control your smart home devices too – hands free
The Lenovo Smart Tab is a great FHD 10.1″ Android tablet for Multiuse or family use, with smart screen and Amazon Lexa functionality. Dock it to the detachable Smart dock and ask Lexa questions, play videos, and enjoy music with loud, crisp sound. Control your smart home automation devices from across the room with far-field voice pickup features. When you’re ready to go, Simply undock your Lenovo Smart Tab, and this premium, kid-friendly tablet is ready to take anywhere.
2. Lenovo TAB2 A10 – 10.1" Tablet (ARM Cortex A53 Quad-Core, FHD IPS, 2GB SDRAM, 16GB SSD, Android 4.4 KitKat) ZA000001US
- Android 4.4 KitKat (Up gradable up to latest OS)
- 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex A53 Quad-Core
- 16 GB Flash Memory, 2 GB RAM Memory
- Built-In Lithium-Ion Providing up to 10 Hours per Charge (7200.0 mAh)
- 10 inches FHD IPS LCD (1920×1200) Display
- Android 4.4 KitKat, 10 inches FHD IPS LCD (1920×1200) Display
- Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F
- This tablet is powered by a 64-bit quad-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT8165 chipset and has 2GB of RAM
- 10-hour battery life
A tablet that’s full of premium features, at an affordable price. The versatile Lenovo TAB2 A10-30 tablet has it all – superb 10.1″ HD display, lightning-fast LTE connectivity, dual speakers with Dolby Atmos technology, the latest Android OS, 16 GB of internal storage for music, games and photos and all-day battery life. Perfect for first-time tablet buyers who want non-stop entertainment on-the-go, without breaking the bank!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2015
Really I am writing this review to pass on one important piece of feedback - the Tab 2 A10 comes with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box, but Lenovo has already released a system update to Android 5.01 Lollipop, and the tablet will notify you to apply the update shortly after connecting to WiFi,,,However, it appears that as of today (8/21/15) there may be some unresolved issues with the Lollipop firmware and several users are complaining of sound and network issues after updating their tablets.While it is admirable that Lenovo is offering the update to the most current version of Android (many other tablet brands never bother updating their products - cough Asus!), I suggest you wait until the issues are resolved before updating your tablet, because it is impossible to return to the original firmware once that has been done.Lenovo appears to be working on the issues and I fully expect they will ultimately be fixed, but as for myself the tablet works so well as-is and there's really no immediate need to update so I am happy to use KitKat until that time.
The tablet does not include an HDMI port, but does provide screen casting for watching on television if desired.
The tablet DOES have GPS capability despite the specs not being very clear of that (and the setup menu does not specify until you enter the detailed options, so it appears not to have GPS on the surface).There is no GPS app bundled with the tablet, but they are available at no cost in the Google Play store.However, Google Maps is included and recognizes the GPS receiver.
For those who might be a bit spec snobby, while the cpu manufacturer, MediaTek, may not have much historical provenance, the MT8165 cpu is based on the A53 core and Mali T760 gpu, both of which are well rated cores and it appears MediaTek is becoming a worthy competitor.Based on the performance of this tablet, I certainly won't discount them in the future based on name recognition alone.
In summary, this is an excellent 10" tablet at any price.The fact that it's less than $200 is just a huge bonus.I was actually shopping for a good used tablet thinking that the performance I desired would be out of my budget, but the Tab 2 A10 proves you can get the performance at an affordable price.
Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2016
I've had this tablet for almost a month now. I compared it my wife's iPad Air and it performs exactly the same and the screen is just as sharp. It's a tad thicker than an iPad Air but you'll never notice the difference. The best difference is that I can use any of my existing micro-usb cords (even car charger) and I don't have to spend $30 buck for a lighting cable. Plus you can upgrade the memory to 64 MB for $20 simply by purchasing an micro SD card.
About me: I'm computer geek and I've had multiple iPads and android tablets over the years.
Note: They all ship with quad core 1.7 GHZ processors not 1.2 GHZ as stated on Amazon.
Great battery life
Very fast processor
Universal Micro USB port
Micro SD memory slot
Initially I had some intermittent issues with the wifi dropping after 3 days. I updated the OS and it never drops
Brightness is good, wish it was better by that can be said about an iPad
Buy this tablet. You'll be very happy
Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2017
However, the reason I'm reading this review is that they've recently added an almost entirely different version of the tablet as the main product on Amazon, with the same name. The version you are most likely seeing, the Lenovo TAB 2 A10-30, with the Snapdragon 210 processor, only has 1GB of RAM with a 1280x800 display. You still get the same battery and the same Dolby Atmos speakers, but it's an almost entirely different tablet. 2GB vs 1GB of RAM is the difference between usable and unusable for me, especially on Android. And the screen isn't nearly as nice.
In fact, the specs are pretty much exactly the same as the slightly cheaperLenovo TAB2 A10 - 10.1" Tablet (Qualcomm Snapdragon 210, WXGA, 1 GB SDRAM, 16 GB SSD, Android 4.4 KitKat) ZA0C0014US
Of course, the A10-30 is also cheaper than the A10-70, but I find it rather deceptive that they're using the same stellar reviews of the A10-70 to sell the A10-30, which will likely not give nearly as good of an experience. Sure other sellers might list multiple products like that, but the A10-30 was added after the A10-70 was already popular, which I find to be rather purposefully misleading.
Top international reviews
Reviewed in Mexico on April 12, 2017
El diseño es bonito, la tablet es delgada y ligera. La pantalla se ve muy bien, es como lo dice en la especificación en HD, los colores realmente se aprecian bien. Tiene sonido Dolby (Algo que fue un plus al momento de probarla)
Se conecta bien a internet (Algo que siempre busco en todas las tablets) incluso la conecté a mis datos móviles y no tengo problemas de conectividad. La reproducción de videos en youtube y en Netflix sin fallas, lag o cualquier problema. Con Facebook tampoco he presentado contratiempos. La pantalla reacciona excelente (Super importante!), no se pasma ni se traba.
Tuve que bajar APPs para la visualización de documentos de Word, Power Point y un gestor de archivos pero esto no conlleva mayor problema. Hay muchas apps gratis o de paga para eso en la PlayStore.
Estoy totalmente satisfecho con esta compra. Si buscas una tablet a buen precio esta es la opción.
Reviewed in Mexico on November 13, 2016
Reviewed in Mexico on May 26, 2016
Reviewed in Mexico on March 9, 2017
Reviewed in Mexico on January 16, 2017
Reviewed in Mexico on March 22, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on October 30, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on February 5, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on February 20, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on October 16, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on June 22, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on January 15, 2017
Reviewed in Mexico on December 12, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on July 15, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on June 1, 2016
Customers who bought this item also bought
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
3. Lenovo Tab M10 HD 10.1" Tablet, Android 9.0, 16GB Storage, Quad-Core Processor, WiFi, Bluetooth, ZA4G0000US, Slate Black
- The Lenovo Tab M10 (HD) is one impressive family tablet
- It is packed with powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 429, quad core, 2.0 GHz and supports fast connection with true 2.4 GHz/5 GHz WiFi Dual bands
- Inside lies an impressive 10.1” HD screen and dual front speakers for immersive entertainment impossibly contained within an extremely thin and light profile with rich sounds and visuals
- Plus, make it truly family friendly by adding kids pack and stylish folio case so lend it to your child, worry free
- This is one tablet you'll want to pass around the house
- Add up to 256 micro SD additional storage to have everything you need all on your tablet
- A family friendly tablet with face recognition to unlock your tablet with multiple user profiles and pre loaded kids mode gives you peace of mind
The Lenovo Tab M10 (HD) is one impressive Android™ tablet – and made for the whole family! This impressive 10-inch tablet features an HD screen and two front speakers with Dolby Audio™ (plus a 3.5 mm audio jack) to make streaming videos, games, and other applications come to life. Packed with a powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 429, quad-core, 2.0GHz processor, the Tab M10 offers 16GB memory and microSD™ card slot to add up to 256GB. It supports fast connection with true 2.4 GHz/5 GHz WiFi dual bands (WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth® 4.2, and a Micro USB port. Plus, you can put your mind at ease with the special kid's mode, containing custom content and protection features so your children can use this Android™ tablet without the worry.
Thin, light, and ready to go when you are, the Tab M10 (HD) delivers up to 8 hours of video playback time on the 1280x800 resolution 10.1" HD screen. Front and rear cameras let you take photos and connect with family and friends no matter where you are. And with facial recognition technology, you can unlock your device quickly and conveniently.
4. Lenovo Yoga Tab ZA0H0064US Tablet, 10.1" (Slate Black)
- Enhanced multimode tablet with four usage modes: Hold, Tilt, Stand, and Hang
- Brilliant 10.1" HD IPS display perfect for casual gaming and watching movies
- Delivers right home theatre sound with Dolby Atmos speakers
- Features an 8MP 180 degree rotatable camera
- Marathon battery life of up to 18 hours.Wireless LAN:802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz, with Bluetooth 4.0.Battery Standby Time : Up to 125 Days
Unlike your TV, the Yoga Tab 3 10 lets you enjoy your favourite shows anytime, anywhere. While its vibrant display delivers great video, powerful speakers emit truly immersive audio. And thanks to its epic battery life, you can binge-watch on the go. What's more, a rotating camera lets you snap pictures like never before. Now, can your TV do that?.
5. Lenovo Tab 2 A7 59445601 7-Inch 16 GB Tablet (Black)
- Beautiful 7-inch IPS display delivers a vivid, colorful viewing experience - both indoors & outdoors
- Fast Quad Core (MediaTek 1.3 GHz) Processor for quicker apps and smooth videos
- Immersive entertainment experience with enhanced Dolby audio for crisper sound
- Runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with 16 GB Flash Memory, 1 GB RAM Memory
Have an affordable tablet you can take with you anywhere. The Lenovo TAB 2 A7 tablet shows off your personality - and with quad core processing power, and rich audio backed by Dolby, it will do a stellar job showing off your media as well.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2015
1 star might be unfair, given the tablet's supposedly other great qualities, but those other things don't matter too much if you can't even interact with it reasonably.
EDIT (2 weeks): The unresponsive touchscreen is at its worst when first using it for the day, but then seems to "warm up" and become much more responsive.It's still not great - there's a noticeable difference depending on whether you use the pad of your fingertip vs. the tip.But my son is now happily Minecrafting away on it.In the support forums where lots of users are complaining about the touchscreen, Lenovo claims that they have released an OTA software update that fixes the problem, but my device doesn't have it, and doesn't report any updates available either (which lots of users are also complaining about).
Anyway, due to the touchscreen somehow becoming usable, and finding the rest of its features to be perfectly adequate, I've updated my review to 3 stars.It's definitely of better quality than similarly priced tablets but with much cheaper specs.
Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2015
This is a Lenovo A7-30F tablet.It features a MediaTek MT8127 SoC with a Cortex A7 1.3GHz quad core processor.The 1GB Ram is kinda smallish by today's standards, but at a sub-$100 price point, who am I to complain.At least it has an SD card slot so it's got that going for it.The 600x1024 screen leaves a little to be desired.Would make a big difference if I could keep the Home, back and recents button bar on the right while in landscape orientation, instead of eating up a portion of the precious 600 rows of pixels by sitting at the bottom.The KitKat install is lightly skinned with a white/green kind of interface, and there is only a small amount of bloat on the tablet.I like that the Security HD app lets me block apps like Facebook from having certain permissions on my phone, (i.e. read contacts, sms, mms, etc.)the port placement seems pretty decent too.The USB and headphone jacks are both on the same side, on the top, but the screen orient in all 4 directions, so it can be "bottom" if desired.
It's not without it's shortcomings though.The most frustrating thing about this tablet, has been mentioned in some other reviews.The screen seems to have some touch sensitivity issues, which mostly appear to be software based.I ran the Lenovo companion diagnostic tool to test the touch input and the screen was plenty sensitive.Using the actual tablet user interface however, seems like the developers may have been overly obsessed with preventing accidental touches.There is supposed to be a software patch available via OTA that improves touch response, but for the life of me, my tablet doesn't see it.(It keeps telling me I'm already on the latest version.)
Front and rear camera is nice, but don't expect a lot out of them.these are good enough for skype/hangouts, but you're not going to take this tablet to the arboretum with you unless you're just planning to read there.
Battery life is pretty solid.you can probably get 2+ days or so out of it before you need to charge it again.
Wouldn't be my first choice though, if you were looking for a development tablet though.Getting it rooted or installing custom firmware is not so easy.I was able to get mine rooted and get TWRP installed on it, but I don't know about rolling with a CyanogenMod or anything like that.The Lollipop update is supposed to be out in the next 2-3 months, so I'll wait at least until that comes before I investigate changing the firmware.
Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2016
I recently bought one of the $50 Kindle fires 7 tablets and slowly learned to hate the product, until I put the google play store on it. I then only had a mild dislike of the product, mostly stemming from the ridiculous restrictions imposed by Amazon (no live wallpaper, can't change the the lock screen wallpaper) and the lack of consistent app updates.
So I wanted to try a less restrictive cheapo tablet and went with the Lenovo Tab 2 A7 because at least it had a name I recognized. At $70 bucks this thing fills in the gaps of the Kindle Fire but is every bit as sluggish and unresponsive. The default interface is pure ugliness. I thought I was looking at Honeycomb on my old Motorola tablet for a second. Thankfully, I was able to quickly install the Google Now Launcher after the initial setup. While this took care of the Home screen and app drawer, the pull down menu containing settings, wi fi etc, still looks like someone made the icons in MS Paint.
Other than aesthetics I only have two complaints. While the device performance is serviceable, there are times when the touch screen calibration seems to go out of sync, and I end up tapping the same area trying to hit the target correctly. And why is this thing still running KitKat? Lenovo's upgrade chart has this device listed to receive a Lollipop update with an estimated date of TBD. I'm guessing adoption will determine whether it gets the update or not. Or maybe they can''t get it to work well with the 1GB of ram. Who knows.
Overall, this tablet is still better than a Kindle Fire 7, which is only slightly better than those crap tablets you get from CVS. If you know this going in then it is worth getting for less than $80 bucks.
Top international reviews
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 16, 2017
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 11, 2017
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 7, 2017
6. Lenovo ZA1N0007US Yoga Tab 3 Plus QHD 10.1 inch Android Tablet (Qualcomm Snapdragon 652, 3GB RAM, 32GB SSD,Android 6.0), Black
- Android tablet has a 10.1” Full HD IPS crystal-clear display perfect for binge-watching TV and movies on-the-go
- Built-in dual speakers and Dolby Atmos create a theater-like experience. WiFi and Bluetooth : WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0
- At less than 2 lbs, Battery: 9300 mAh Li-ion Battery with up to 18 hours battery life
- Integrated Camera Rear : 13 MP Auto Focus, Front : 5 MP Fixed Focus
- Yoga Tab 3 Plus does not support xfat or ntfs files systems.
Say goodbye to your TV. And hello to the ultimate entertainment tablet, the Yoga Tab 3 Plus. The dazzling display is great for binge-watching your favorite shows anywhere-from the office to your kitchen. Its powerful speakers deliver truly immersive audio. It's epic battery life, with up to 18 hours on one charge, it's enough to watch two seasons of your favorite TV show back to back. (Lenovo recommends making sure you have the latest firmware build to ensure the product has the latest features and bug fixes).
7. Lenovo Tab 4 Plus, 10-Inch Android Tablet, 64-bit Octa-Core Snapdragon, 2.0 GHz, 64 GB Storage, Black, ZA2T0003US
- THEATER-LIKE MULTIMEDIA: 10-inch tablet has a brilliant FHD display with booming Dolby Atmos Audio and built-in dual-stereo front-facing speakers perfect for binge-watching TV and movies on-the-go
- TALK TO YOUR TAB 4: Pair with the Lenovo Tab 4’s Home Assistant Pack powered by Amazon Alexa (sold separately), which makes your Lenovo tablet a voice-activated assistant—with a screen
- MULTI-ACCOUNT: With multi-user and multi-space functionality, use the enhanced security fingerprint scanning technology for easy log-on
- switch to Productivity Mode and add the Lenovo Bluetooth keyboard for a 2-in-1 tablet
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ANDROID TABLET: Equipped with 2.0 GHz, 4GB of RAM, plus an epic 20 hour battery life for seamless performance on any day-to-day tasks
- BOX CONTAINS: Lenovo Tablet Tab 4 10 Plus, Charger, USB Type C Cable, Safety/Warranty Guide, Quick-Start Guide
- perfect tablet for kids, work or play
Beautifully designed, powerfully built, the Tab 4 10 Plus is a premium Android slate tablet made for the power users in the family.
8. Lenovo Tab 10, 10-Inch Android Tablet, Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Processor, 2GB RAM, 16 GB Storage, Slate Black - Lenovo TB-X103F
- MULTI-ACCOUNT: Multiuser sharing makes this the ideal family tablet, offering separate personal profiles and app configurations for every user
- family sharing is now a breeze
- TABLET FOR KIDS: The Kid's Mode interface lets children have a dedicated profile, while you control usage and limit access to websites and apps
- THEATER-LIKE MULTIMEDIA: 10-inch tablet has a brilliant HD display with booming Dolby Atmos Audio and built-in dual speakers, perfect for binge-watching TV and movies on-the-go
- BOX CONTAINS: Lenovo Tab 10, Charger and USB Cable, Safety/Warranty Guide, Quick-Start Guide, Cleaning Cloth
- perfect tablet for kids, work or play
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY: Whether for work or play, this Android tablet has got you covered all day long with an epic 10 hour battery life
Entertainment is at your fingertips with the Lenovo Tab 10. Running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, this 10.1" tablet boasts a 10-hour battery life and dual stereo speakers with Dolby Digital Plus audio. Stream movies, play music, explore apps and more through the tablet's 1280 x 800 resolution touchscreen
9. Lenovo Tab 10 Tablet, 10.1" HD Touchscreen, Qualcomm Quad-core Processor 1.30GHz, 1GB Memory, 16GB Storage, Wifi, Bluetooth, Webcam, Up to 10 hours battery life, Android 6.0 OS
- 10.1" HD touchscreen display (1280 x 800)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 quad-core processor 1.30GHz
- Android 6.0 OS (Marshmallow), Up to 10 hours of run time on a full charge.
- 1GB of system memory, 16GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth, headphone jack, Dual speakers with Dolby Atmos, Back 5MP webcam with autofocus, front 2MP fixed-focus webcam
Processor Type: Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 Quad-Core Processor
Display Technology: Capacitive Touch Display
Processor Speed: 1.30 GHz
Contained Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Connector Type: 1 x Headphone, 1 x USB 2.0
Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Android
Battery Life: 10 hours
RAM Memory: 1 GB
Color: Slate Black, Black
Accessories Included: AC Adapter, USB Cable
Features: Webcam, G-sensor
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.72 x 6.73 x 0.38 Inches
What's in the Box: Tablet and AC adapter, USB cable
10. Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 - HD 8" Android Tablet Computer (Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8009, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD) ZA090094US (Renewed)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo Tango for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!