Finding your suitable readers for lenovo a10-70 tablet is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for lenovo a10-70 tablet including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
842 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo TAB2 A10 – 10.1" Tablet (ARM Cortex A53 Quad-Core, FHD IPS, 2GB SDRAM, 16GB SSD, Android 4.4 KitKat) ZA000001US
- Android 4.4 KitKat (Up gradable up to latest OS)
- 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex A53 Quad-Core
- 16 GB Flash Memory, 2 GB RAM Memory
- Built-In Lithium-Ion Providing up to 10 Hours per Charge (7200.0 mAh)
- 10 inches FHD IPS LCD (1920×1200) Display
- Android 4.4 KitKat, 10 inches FHD IPS LCD (1920×1200) Display
- Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F
- This tablet is powered by a 64-bit quad-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT8165 chipset and has 2GB of RAM
- 10-hour battery life
A tablet that’s full of premium features, at an affordable price. The versatile Lenovo TAB2 A10-30 tablet has it all – superb 10.1″ HD display, lightning-fast LTE connectivity, dual speakers with Dolby Atmos technology, the latest Android OS, 16 GB of internal storage for music, games and photos and all-day battery life. Perfect for first-time tablet buyers who want non-stop entertainment on-the-go, without breaking the bank!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2015
Really I am writing this review to pass on one important piece of feedback - the Tab 2 A10 comes with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box, but Lenovo has already released a system update to Android 5.01 Lollipop, and the tablet will notify you to apply the update shortly after connecting to WiFi,,,However, it appears that as of today (8/21/15) there may be some unresolved issues with the Lollipop firmware and several users are complaining of sound and network issues after updating their tablets.While it is admirable that Lenovo is offering the update to the most current version of Android (many other tablet brands never bother updating their products - cough Asus!), I suggest you wait until the issues are resolved before updating your tablet, because it is impossible to return to the original firmware once that has been done.Lenovo appears to be working on the issues and I fully expect they will ultimately be fixed, but as for myself the tablet works so well as-is and there's really no immediate need to update so I am happy to use KitKat until that time.
The tablet does not include an HDMI port, but does provide screen casting for watching on television if desired.
The tablet DOES have GPS capability despite the specs not being very clear of that (and the setup menu does not specify until you enter the detailed options, so it appears not to have GPS on the surface).There is no GPS app bundled with the tablet, but they are available at no cost in the Google Play store.However, Google Maps is included and recognizes the GPS receiver.
For those who might be a bit spec snobby, while the cpu manufacturer, MediaTek, may not have much historical provenance, the MT8165 cpu is based on the A53 core and Mali T760 gpu, both of which are well rated cores and it appears MediaTek is becoming a worthy competitor.Based on the performance of this tablet, I certainly won't discount them in the future based on name recognition alone.
In summary, this is an excellent 10" tablet at any price.The fact that it's less than $200 is just a huge bonus.I was actually shopping for a good used tablet thinking that the performance I desired would be out of my budget, but the Tab 2 A10 proves you can get the performance at an affordable price.
Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2016
I've had this tablet for almost a month now. I compared it my wife's iPad Air and it performs exactly the same and the screen is just as sharp. It's a tad thicker than an iPad Air but you'll never notice the difference. The best difference is that I can use any of my existing micro-usb cords (even car charger) and I don't have to spend $30 buck for a lighting cable. Plus you can upgrade the memory to 64 MB for $20 simply by purchasing an micro SD card.
About me: I'm computer geek and I've had multiple iPads and android tablets over the years.
Note: They all ship with quad core 1.7 GHZ processors not 1.2 GHZ as stated on Amazon.
Great battery life
Very fast processor
Universal Micro USB port
Micro SD memory slot
Initially I had some intermittent issues with the wifi dropping after 3 days. I updated the OS and it never drops
Brightness is good, wish it was better by that can be said about an iPad
Buy this tablet. You'll be very happy
Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2017
However, the reason I'm reading this review is that they've recently added an almost entirely different version of the tablet as the main product on Amazon, with the same name. The version you are most likely seeing, the Lenovo TAB 2 A10-30, with the Snapdragon 210 processor, only has 1GB of RAM with a 1280x800 display. You still get the same battery and the same Dolby Atmos speakers, but it's an almost entirely different tablet. 2GB vs 1GB of RAM is the difference between usable and unusable for me, especially on Android. And the screen isn't nearly as nice.
In fact, the specs are pretty much exactly the same as the slightly cheaperLenovo TAB2 A10 - 10.1" Tablet (Qualcomm Snapdragon 210, WXGA, 1 GB SDRAM, 16 GB SSD, Android 4.4 KitKat) ZA0C0014US
Of course, the A10-30 is also cheaper than the A10-70, but I find it rather deceptive that they're using the same stellar reviews of the A10-70 to sell the A10-30, which will likely not give nearly as good of an experience. Sure other sellers might list multiple products like that, but the A10-30 was added after the A10-70 was already popular, which I find to be rather purposefully misleading.
Top international reviews
Reviewed in Mexico on April 12, 2017
El diseño es bonito, la tablet es delgada y ligera. La pantalla se ve muy bien, es como lo dice en la especificación en HD, los colores realmente se aprecian bien. Tiene sonido Dolby (Algo que fue un plus al momento de probarla)
Se conecta bien a internet (Algo que siempre busco en todas las tablets) incluso la conecté a mis datos móviles y no tengo problemas de conectividad. La reproducción de videos en youtube y en Netflix sin fallas, lag o cualquier problema. Con Facebook tampoco he presentado contratiempos. La pantalla reacciona excelente (Super importante!), no se pasma ni se traba.
Tuve que bajar APPs para la visualización de documentos de Word, Power Point y un gestor de archivos pero esto no conlleva mayor problema. Hay muchas apps gratis o de paga para eso en la PlayStore.
Estoy totalmente satisfecho con esta compra. Si buscas una tablet a buen precio esta es la opción.
Reviewed in Mexico on November 13, 2016
Reviewed in Mexico on May 26, 2016
Reviewed in Mexico on March 9, 2017
Reviewed in Mexico on January 16, 2017
Reviewed in Mexico on March 22, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on October 30, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on February 5, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on February 20, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on October 16, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on June 22, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on January 15, 2017
Reviewed in Mexico on December 12, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on July 15, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on June 1, 2016
Customers who bought this item also bought
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
2. Lenovo Tab M10 Plus, 10.3" FHD Android Tablet, Octa-Core Processor, 32GB Storage, 2GB RAM, Iron Grey, ZA5T0263US
- Premium look & feel with metal back cover and slim, narrow bezels. Enjoy your favorite videos on the 10. 3" FHD display with TDDI technology
- Fast and powerful Octa-Core processor with up to 2. 3 GHz main frequency for quick performance
- Never miss a moment with 8 MP rear + 5 MP front cameras, dual microphones, and 2 side speakers tuned with Dolby Atmos
- Kid's Mode includes dedicated content for kids, with parent control and specialized eye protection. Bumpy environment and posture alerts also available
- Stay connected with WiFi 802. 11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2. 4 GHz & 5 GHz Dual Band, and Bluetooth 5. 0
The Lenovo Tab M10 Plus is here to exceed your expectations. Part of the 2nd generation Tab family, this media tablet is designed for the whole family. Outside, the standout metal design and premium look and feel combine with modern simplicity. With a full metal back cover, narrow bezels, and high panel-to-body ratio, you'll love the clean look. The 10. 3" FHD screen and dual speakers tuned by Dolby Atmos® deliver immersive entertainment. Inside, this useful tablet device has an Octa-Core processor with up to 2. 3 GHz main frequency, 32GB storage and 2GB RAM, and runs on the Android™ 9 Pie™ operating system to deliver fast, powerful performance. Created for everyone in the family to enjoy, the Lenovo Tab M10 Plus includes Kid's Mode with dedicated content, parental control, and specialized eye protection. The bumpy environment alert and posture alert let you know when this Android tablet isn't being used correctly. Make it truly helpful in your daily life by adding a folio case that protects your device. You can also transform your media tablet into a smart hub by docking into a smart charging station, and get more things done hands-free, thanks to the Google Assistant.
3. Lenovo TAB2 A10 - 10.1in Tablet (ARM Cortex A53 Quad-Core, FHD IPS, 2GB SDRAM, 16GB SSD, Android 4.4 KitKat) ZA000001US (Renewed)
Lenovo Tab 2 10-Inch 16 GB Tablet (Navy Blue)
4. 2019 New Lenovo 300e Flagship 2-in-1 Laptop/Tablet for Business or Education, 11.6" HD IPS Touchscreen, Intel Celeron Quad-Core N3450 up to 2.2GHz, 4GB DDR4, 64GB eMMC SSD, WiFi, Webcam, Win 10 S/Pro
- 4GB DDR4 SDRAM, 64GB eMMC Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive
- Intel Quad-Core Celeron N3450 Processor, 1.10GHz Base Frequency, up to 2.20GHz, 2 MB Smartcache
- 11.6'' HD ( 1366 x 768 ) IPS Touchscreen Widescreen LED Display, Intel HD Graphics 500 Integrated
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x combo headphone/microphone Jack, 1 x Media Card Reader
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode, Built-in 720p HD Webcam, 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1
Display: 11.6'' HD IPS Touchscreen Widescreen LED Display Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Processor: Intel Quad-Core N3450, 1.10GHz up to 2.20GHzMemory: 4GB DDR4 SDRAM Hard Drive: 64GB eMMC Solid State Drive Optical Drive: No Optical Drive Operating system: Windows 10 Home in S Mode Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 500 Integrated Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Connectivity: 802.11ac Camera: Built-in 720p HD Webcam Ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x combo headphone/microphone Jack, 1 x Media Card Reader Battery: 3-cell lithium ion Color: Black Dimensions L x W x H: 8.36\" x 11.83\" x 0.92\" Weight: 3.19lbs
5. Lenovo Tab M10 HD 10.1" Tablet, Android 9.0, 16GB Storage, Quad-Core Processor, WiFi, Bluetooth, ZA4G0000US, Slate Black
- The Lenovo Tab M10 (HD) is one impressive family tablet
- It is packed with powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 429, quad core, 2.0 GHz and supports fast connection with true 2.4 GHz/5 GHz WiFi Dual bands
- Inside lies an impressive 10.1” HD screen and dual front speakers for immersive entertainment impossibly contained within an extremely thin and light profile with rich sounds and visuals
- Plus, make it truly family friendly by adding kids pack and stylish folio case so lend it to your child, worry free
- This is one tablet you'll want to pass around the house
- Add up to 256 micro SD additional storage to have everything you need all on your tablet
- A family friendly tablet with face recognition to unlock your tablet with multiple user profiles and pre loaded kids mode gives you peace of mind
The Lenovo Tab M10 (HD) is one impressive Android™ tablet – and made for the whole family! This impressive 10-inch tablet features an HD screen and two front speakers with Dolby Audio™ (plus a 3.5 mm audio jack) to make streaming videos, games, and other applications come to life. Packed with a powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 429, quad-core, 2.0GHz processor, the Tab M10 offers 16GB memory and microSD™ card slot to add up to 256GB. It supports fast connection with true 2.4 GHz/5 GHz WiFi dual bands (WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth® 4.2, and a Micro USB port. Plus, you can put your mind at ease with the special kid's mode, containing custom content and protection features so your children can use this Android™ tablet without the worry.
Thin, light, and ready to go when you are, the Tab M10 (HD) delivers up to 8 hours of video playback time on the 1280x800 resolution 10.1" HD screen. Front and rear cameras let you take photos and connect with family and friends no matter where you are. And with facial recognition technology, you can unlock your device quickly and conveniently.
6. Lenovo Tab A10 10.1-Inch 16 GB Tablet (59413342) Midnight Blue
The Lenovo Tab A10 gives you an amazing video watching experience, without staying at home. Watch your favorite movies on the go with a superb 10.1" wide HD display and Dolby enhanced dual front speakers. The responsive quad-core processor ensures smooth video playback all day long. If you love movies, this is the tablet for you.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2015
• Very wide viewing angle. The best I've ever seen on any tablet;
• Sharp image;
• Very fast. I run Xodo from one tab to the other and between Xodo and other programs with speed and ease;
• Shows great videos. No skipping or hesitation;
• Great sound! I know that some have posted that they were disappointed with the sound, and at first, so was I. You have to go to the Dolby settings and set them for you circumstances. Then it will blast you out of your seat!. Not much bass, as is to be expected from tiny speakers, but very acceptable for my usage. With headphones, you get concert quality;
• Compact size;
• Responsive keyboard - and I'm a fast typist.
• I often type in French. Not all accents are present and it will only give me an ASERTY keyboard (European) for French, not French Canadian;
• It runs KitKat - I'm not a big fan. I had to root it to get it to do what I want. And it is NOT EASY to root. I suppose that is a good thing for those who like security, but not for me.
Overall, my best tablet purchase to date - and I've bought a few.
Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2017
Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2015
I already had a keyboard and a 10" Samsung tablet but almost never used it.
Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2015
7. Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 - 8.0" WXGA Tablet (Qualcomm 1.3GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB SSD, Android 5.1 Lollipop) ZA090008US
- Light as a feather, but an entertainment heavyweight with a brilliant HD screen and Dolby ATMOS virtual surround sound.
- With AnyPen technology, you can use your stylus or any conductive object to control the screen.
- Keep the fun going with a powerful 6200 mAh battery and 20 hours of continuous use.
- Take a pic with your friends and surroundings. Then just rotate the camera forward for an instant selfie.
Get ready for nonstop entertainment around-the-clock with the ultra portable YOGA Tab 3 tablet. Immerse yourself in music, game-on with your friends, or binge-watch movies and TV shows on the brilliant 8" HD display. It goes all day with up to 20 hours of battery life, and LTE support means you'll always be connected. The rotating 8 MP camera lets you capture great videos and selfies, and AnyPen technology means you'll never have to carry a stylus.
8. Lenovo Tab M8 Tablet, 8" HD Android Tablet, Quad-Core Processor, 2GHz, 32GB Storage, Full Metal Cover, Long Battery Life, Android 9 Pie, ZA5G0060US, Slate Black
- Stunning performance and stylish design combine in this quick, powerful Android tablet, powered by a Quad-Core, 2.0 GHz processor and Android 9 Pie
- The modern, refined look and feel are accentuated by the full metal cover and 82% panel-to-body ratio
- The stunning 8" HD (1280 x 800) display brings you a crisper and brighter image, so you can watch your favorite movies and shows without missing a detail
- Stay connected with built-in Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), and capture the moment with front and rear cameras
- Long-life battery – Watch or browse all day long without the need to recharge with 5000 mAh battery capacity
Stunning and stylish, the Lenovo Tab M8 is the 2nd generation multimedia tablet that's tailored to make your entertainment experience richer. With a standout metal design, this small tablet is sleek, modern, and refined. The 8-inch HD display is crisp and bright, so you'll never miss a detail of your favorite streaming movie or online game. A fast and powerful quad-core processor gives you non-stop gaming and videos, while the long-life battery lets you watch or play all day without the need to recharge! Bluetooth® 5.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz) are built in, giving you strong wireless connectivity.
Running on the Android™ 9 Pie™ operating system, the Lenovo Tab M8 is quick and adaptive, letting you enjoy your favorite apps with ease. This Android tablet also includes special light and display technology for true eye care protection, lowering harmful blue light when appropriate to reduce strain on the eyes. Slim and lightweight, the Tab M8 is the tablet device that everyone wants to have.
9. Lenovo IdeaTab S5000 7-Inch 16 GB Tablet
Slim. Smart. Stylish. The Lenovo S5000 is an amazingly slim and light Android tablet that combines a 7" HD wide-view screen with a 5.0 MP rear camera and Wi-Fi connectivity, making it perfect for web browsing, reading and photography on the go.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2014
Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2014
Start up is fast due to the quad core processor.Internal memory of 16gb is very good.There are some pre-loaded software packages but all are open to be uninstalled if you wish.One of my pet hates is memory clogging pre-loaded software, so no problem with this tablet then.That said, most of the pre-load is useful so I have kept qute a lot of it.
I have combined the tablet with a case/bluetooth keyboard and this really helps utilise the tablet as a sort of mini laptop.I also bought(via Amazon) an adaptor which allows me to used my camera's SD card, a micro SD and a USB device/stick, thus extending further the capability and memory of the tablet.I am an amateur photographer and find this useful while out shooting as I can back up to the tablet, then to the USB memory stick.Very versatile,
Easy to use. Excellent quality display, which is great for Netflix (via app)nd, best of all, UPGRADEABLE!Comes with Android 4.1 but, admittedly after some lengthy initial upgrade sessions, now running 4.4.2.
Great price.Super light and thin so easy to handle.Camera is fairly clear once you have downloaded some better software than what it comes with.I could quite honestly manage for quite a while before needing a new computer.
I always read product reviews, from 1 to 5 stars.This had very few 1* ratings, which led to my purchase.However I now find myself adding another 1* as after only 6 months of use my tablet has totally died.Switched it on in the morning, did all my usual e-mail and banking checks, played a couple of games then powered it down until later in the day.8 hours later, went to turn it on and.....NOTHING!Completely dead.Plugged in the charger and still nothing. I am getting really sick of this cheap Chinese produced crap that is flooding the markets.Honestly!Who can you purchase from these days that doesn't rely on this pathetic and twisted country to produce electrical goods?Totally disgusted and definitely not going to bother buying electrical goods online any more unless the country of origin for parts can be verified.China can keep all it's crappy products and slave labour.SICKENED at the total waste of money.DO NOT BUY THIS TABLET!