We spent many hours on research to finding lenovo 8″ yoga tab 3 16gb tablet, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best lenovo 8″ yoga tab 3 16gb tablet, you should not miss this article. lenovo 8″ yoga tab 3 16gb tablet coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 lenovo 8″ yoga tab 3 16gb tablet by our suggestions
846 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 – HD 8" Android Tablet Computer (Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8009, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD) ZA090094US
Say goodbye to your TV. And hello to the ultimate entertainment tablet, the Yoga Tab 3 8. The dazzling display is great for binge-watching your favorite shows anywhere-from the office to your kitchen. Its powerful speakers deliver truly immersive audio. And best of all, you can project cinema-like video onto any surface. Now, can your TV do that?
2. Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 – 8.0" WXGA Tablet (Qualcomm 1.3GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB SSD, Android 5.1 Lollipop) ZA090008US
- Light as a feather, but an entertainment heavyweight with a brilliant HD screen and Dolby ATMOS virtual surround sound.
- With AnyPen technology, you can use your stylus or any conductive object to control the screen.
- Keep the fun going with a powerful 6200 mAh battery and 20 hours of continuous use.
- Take a pic with your friends and surroundings. Then just rotate the camera forward for an instant selfie.
Get ready for nonstop entertainment around-the-clock with the ultra portable YOGA Tab 3 tablet. Immerse yourself in music, game-on with your friends, or binge-watch movies and TV shows on the brilliant 8″ HD display. It goes all day with up to 20 hours of battery life, and LTE support means you’ll always be connected. The rotating 8 MP camera lets you capture great videos and selfies, and AnyPen technology means you’ll never have to carry a stylus.
3. Lenovo Tab 4 Plus, 8" Android Tablet, 64-bit Octa-Core Snapdragon, 2.0GHz, 16 GB Storage, Black, ZA2H0000US Verizon Locked (Renewed)
- THEATER-LIKE MULTIMEDIA: 8-inch tablet has a brilliant FHD display with booming Dolby Atmos Audio and built-in dual-stereo front-facing speakers perfect for binge-watching TV and movies on-the-go
- TABLET FOR KIDS: Transform to a kids tablet with Lenovo Kid’s Pack, including a shock-resistant bumper, blue-light screen filter and fun stickers
- family sharing is now a breeze
- MULTI-ACCOUNT: With multi-user and multi-space functionality, use the enhanced security fingerprint scanning technology for easy log-on when switching between users.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ANDROID TABLET: Equipped with a 64-bit Octa-Core Snapdragon processor of up to 2.0 GHz, 2GB of RAM, plus an epic 20 hour battery life for seamless performance on any day-to-day tasks
- BOX CONTAINS: Lenovo Tablet Tab 4 8 Plus, Charger, USB Type C Cable, Safety/Warranty Guide, Quick-Start Guide
- perfect tablet for kids or play.
Beautifully designed and powerfully built, the Tab 4 8 Plus is a great choice for families. It supports multiple accounts so family members can enjoy their own experience on the go or at home. Stream movies, surf the web, and more with the Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus. This tablet is locked to the Verizon network.
4. Lenovo Tab 4 7, 7-Inch Android Tablet, MediaTek 64-bit (Quad-Core 1.3 GHz) Processor, 16 GB ROM, Black, ZA360022US
Lenovo Tab 4 7 tablet for the whole family; compact enough for use on-the-go and versatile enough to keep the whole family happy.
5. Lenovo Tab2 A8, 8-Inch 16 GB Tablet (Navy Blue)
With the Lenovo ZA030046US, you never have to be away from your movies or gaming – wherever you go. You can take it to work, use it for navigation or even for streaming music in the car. With an 8” HD IPS Screen and Front-facing Stereo Speakers enhanced with Dolby Atoms 3D cinema sound, the ZA030046US is your best entertainment companion when waiting in lines, riding the subway, relaxing at a cafe, or even working out at the gym.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2015
I debated whether to buy this model or its pricier sibling the Lenovo S8-50, which has an Intel Atom processor, a 1920 x 1200 screen resolution and 2 GB of memory.I decided that this newer model with Android 5.0 Lollipop and being $40 cheaper might be the one to get. I hope I'm proved right in the long run.
The Lenovo Tab 2 A8-50 has a Mediatek MT-8161 processor and a Mali T-720 graphics chip. It sports 16GB of storage with 1GB of memory and has a screen resolution of 1280 x 800. The back camera is 5 megapixels with no flash, while the front camera is 2 megapixels.
The tablet appears to be a well-made general purpose type model and it fits the role well. I downloaded the Kindle Book app for it and tried it out. The screen looks quite sharp and it makes reading a pleasure. I have the original Kindle Fire and it looks much better than the Fire's 1024x600 screen. I also loaded the Netflix app and the playback of any content was very smooth! My Time Warner TV app also played every TV station clearly and with no freeze-ups! I'm not much of a gamer and I suspect that any game that would stress an iPad or a much higher-priced Samsung tablet is not going to play well. One very nice feature of this model is the front-firing stereo speakers. The Amazon Music app made listening to both classical and pop music a very enjoyable experience. This tablet doesn't get very loud compared to say, the Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX 4th gen, but the sound is nicely-balanced by the adjustable Dolby software app.
I bought this tablet mainly because after upgrading my Nexus 7 (2012) model to Android 5.0 Lollipop, it turned into a stuttering slug. Subsequent upgrades to 5.02 and 5.1 did nothing to improve it. I eventually flashed it back to Android Kitkat 4.4.4, and even though it was back to normal, I decided I needed a new toy!
For those who are interested in such things, I ran a couple of benchmark tests to give any potential buyers a frame of reference to do some comparisons.
Here are the results:
Antutu - 26849
Geekbench 3 Single core 616 Multicore 1810
3d Mark Ice Storm Extreme - 3219
I would normally give the Lenovo Tab 2 A8-50 five stars considering its specs, performance so far, and the price, but I'll hold one back to see how well Lenovo supports it over the next few months. I have a 2.5 year old Lenovo A2107A-f that is still functional. Sadly, Lenovo never came up with the Jelly Bean update for it, which came out about a month after I bought it. I'm still peeved about that!
If you are in the market for an inexpensive Android tablet, this model is a sound choice. Price-wise, it competes with Amazon's HD 7 tablet. The Amazon Fire HD 7 model is a better bargain than the Lenovo, but only when it's on sale. Otherwise, I think thathaving that extra inch in screen size and access to the Google Play store, with its much larger app selection, makes the Lenovo a more compelling purchase.
I bought a micro-SD cardSamsung 32GB EVO Class 10 Micro SDHC up to 48MB/swith Adapter (MB-MP32DA/AM) for the A8-50. Some apps can be moved to the micro-SD card and it's a great place for photos and music. But most apps will have to remain in the internal storage (16 GB) and also take up part of the precious 1 gig of RAM.
Update: 08/01/2015I'm going to award Lenovo a fifth star. They came through with an update for the Tab 2 A8-50. The operating system is now Android 5.0.2 with software build A8-50F_S000024_150619_ROW. This update is about 35 MB in size and takes about 15 minutes to install itself. I just hope when the Android M operating system is released, Lenovo will offer an upgrade to it, as well!
I got a case for the Tab 2 A8-50Lenovo Tab 2 A8 Case - HOTCOOL Ultra Slim Lightweight SmartCover Stand Case For 2015 Released 8-Inch Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50 ZA030046US Tablet, Black which is a nice, thin case that doesn't add much bulk to the tablet as well as screen protectors for it, Mr Shield For Lenovo Tab 2 A8 Tablet Premium Clear Screen Protector [3-PACK] with Lifetime Replacement Warranty These accessories ought to keep the Tab 2 A8-50 in good shape!
Update: 08/23/2015 I see that the price has been reduced to $109.99. This tablet is a steal for that amount of money! I find I'm using it more and more, as its slim form factor and thin bezels make it nearly as small as an average 7" tablet. It is significantly better than its 7" sibling the Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30, for the 30 buck price difference, with a faster processor and higher screen resolution.
Update: 08/26/2015Now it's down to $99!I'm tempted to buy a second one for "upstairs". If I knew for sure that Lenovo was going to release the Android Marshmallow update in November, I might buy two more. It's a steal at 99 bucks!
Update: 09/14/2015 Well, the price has moved up and down for the last few weeks. At $99, it's a bargain, but at $144, not so much. Last night the tablet got a new update to Android 5.1. It was a 332 MB download and changed the look of the "home screen" a bit and the apps I had on it disappeared. I'll have to play with this new version a bit. It seems a bit faster! I hope Lenovo updates it to Android 6 when that arrives in a couple of months. So far, so good!
Update: 12/01/2015After 6 months of ownership, I can say that I'm glad I bought this tablet. It has performed better than expected in every way! That's high praise from a staunch Kindle owner. If you're thinking about getting a Kindle Fire 8" HD model or this ...get the Lenovo Tab 2 A8-50. It can access the Google Play store which the Fire tablets can't do. The battery life on the Lenovo is excellent as well! The Kindle reading app works like a charm on the Lenovo as does Amazon Prime Video. I was going to buy a second unit, but decided to splurge and bought the Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 for $179. Both of the Lenovos have gorgeous IPS screens with the A10 having 1980 x 1200 resolution. So, for someone who was unimpressed by Lenovo after my first purchase of an Ideatab A2107F 7" tablet in 2013, I'm alot more impressed with them at this point. Now, if they will update these Tab 2 models to Android Marsmallow 6.0 in the near future, I'll really sing their praises!
Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2015
1 month edit: So after about a month, I am gonna have to knock off one star.I've noticed some lag recently.Not sure if its the processor, memory, or the lollipop operating system.Still a good entry level tablet though.
Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2015
The colors are great, which was important to me, since I like viewing photos (Instagram, 500px), and the sound is good to, but not very loud. You might need an external Bluetooth speaker.Battery life is up there with the best of them.
With expectations set reasonably, you will appreciate this tablet. If you have a modern phone and expect similar performance, you might be disappointed.I have an LG Optimus Pro G with 2 GB of RAM and it operates much smoother and can handle more tasks.This tablet is certainly worth the price, though, for a budget tablet.Price will bounce between a hundred bucks and full retail.I picked it up for one hundred ten. Google the model number (ZA030046US) to find the best current price.
UPDATE:A new firmware update has helped the tablet operate a little smoother (although still not perfect) and it also added the ability to clear all the open programs with one tap.Previously you had to close each one individually.Still enjoying it and use it primarily for playing music (it pairs with my speaker much quicker than my phone), checking email and watching videos.For more processor and memory hungry tasks, I stick to my phone.
Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2016
Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2015
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on April 20, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on July 14, 2016
Reviewed in Mexico on October 14, 2015
Customers who bought this item also bought
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
6. 2019 New Lenovo 300e Flagship 2-in-1 Business Laptop/Tablet, 11.6" HD IPS Touchscreen, Intel Celeron Quad-Core N3450 up to 2.2GHz, 4GB DDR4, 64GB eMMC, Windows 10 S/Pro, Choose Flash Drive
- 11.6'' Hd (1366 x 768) IPS touchscreen widescreen LED Display, Intel HD Graphics 500 integrated
- Intel Celeron quad-core N3450 Processor, 1.10GHz Base frequency, up to 2.20GHz, 2MB Smart Cache, 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM, 64GB eMMC Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x combo headphone/microphone jack, 1 x media card Reader
- built-in 720P HD Webcam, 802.11AC, Bluetooth 4.1, up to 8 hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode is pre-installed, s mode is fast, Secure and power-saving, it can be switched to Windows 10 Professional for free in Windows settings.
- Dimensions: 8.36" X 11.83" X 0.92" Weight: 3.19lbs. Choose the flash drive for more external space
The Lenovo 300e 2-in-1 convertible laptop is a versatile learning tool that can go from laptop to tablet mode. Its rugged build means it can withstand the rigors of the day while also being a powerful work solution. Product Features: 2-in-1 convertible notebook with 360-degree hinge and touchscreen semi-rugged design with spill PROOF keyboard Intel Celeron N3450 Quad Core 1.1GHz processor (Max speed to 2.2GHz) 11.6" Multi-touch anti-glare HD (1366 x 768) IPS LCD display 4 GB LPDDR4 3200 MHz (onboard) and 64GB eMMC storage Intel HD Graphics 500 802.11 ac (2 x 2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless 1.0MP Webcam with stereo speakers and mic ports: USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, HDMI, headphone/Microphone jack, Kensington; lock slot and microSD card reader 3-cell lithium ion battery up to 8 hours (Windows 10 S mode lasts longer than Windows 10 Professional) Windows 10 in S mode Color: Black Dimensions L x w x H: 8.36" X 11.83" X 0.92" Weight: 3.19lbs Includes laptop, power adapter and user guide stylus pen is not included in the laptop. &Nbsp; operating system: Windows 10 in S mode is pre-installed, and it can be switched to Windows 10 Professional for free. Windows 10 in S mode is a version of Windows 10 that's streamlined for security and performance, while providing a familiar Windows experience. To increase security, It allows only apps from the Microsoft Store, and requires Microsoft edge for safe browsing. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to permanently switch out of s mode. There's no charge to switch out of s mode, but you won't be able to turn it back on.
7. Lenovo Tab M8 Tablet, 8" HD Android Tablet, Quad-Core Processor, 2GHz, 32GB Storage, Full Metal Cover, Long Battery Life, Android 9 Pie, ZA5G0060US, Slate Black
- Stunning performance and stylish design combine in this quick, powerful Android tablet, powered by a Quad-Core, 2.0 GHz processor and Android 9 Pie
- The modern, refined look and feel are accentuated by the full metal cover and 82% panel-to-body ratio
- The stunning 8" HD (1280 x 800) display brings you a crisper and brighter image, so you can watch your favorite movies and shows without missing a detail
- Stay connected with built-in Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), and capture the moment with front and rear cameras
- Long-life battery – Watch or browse all day long without the need to recharge with 5000 mAh battery capacity
Stunning and stylish, the Lenovo Tab M8 is the 2nd generation multimedia tablet that's tailored to make your entertainment experience richer. With a standout metal design, this small tablet is sleek, modern, and refined. The 8-inch HD display is crisp and bright, so you'll never miss a detail of your favorite streaming movie or online game. A fast and powerful quad-core processor gives you non-stop gaming and videos, while the long-life battery lets you watch or play all day without the need to recharge! Bluetooth® 5.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz) are built in, giving you strong wireless connectivity.
Running on the Android™ 9 Pie™ operating system, the Lenovo Tab M8 is quick and adaptive, letting you enjoy your favorite apps with ease. This Android tablet also includes special light and display technology for true eye care protection, lowering harmful blue light when appropriate to reduce strain on the eyes. Slim and lightweight, the Tab M8 is the tablet device that everyone wants to have.
8. Lenovo Tab M10 Plus, 10.3" FHD Android Tablet, Octa-Core Processor, 32GB Storage, 2GB RAM, Iron Grey, ZA5T0263US
- Premium look & feel with metal back cover and slim, narrow bezels. Enjoy your favorite videos on the 10. 3" FHD display with TDDI technology
- Fast and powerful Octa-Core processor with up to 2. 3 GHz main frequency for quick performance
- Never miss a moment with 8 MP rear + 5 MP front cameras, dual microphones, and 2 side speakers tuned with Dolby Atmos
- Kid's Mode includes dedicated content for kids, with parent control and specialized eye protection. Bumpy environment and posture alerts also available
- Stay connected with WiFi 802. 11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2. 4 GHz & 5 GHz Dual Band, and Bluetooth 5. 0
The Lenovo Tab M10 Plus is here to exceed your expectations. Part of the 2nd generation Tab family, this media tablet is designed for the whole family. Outside, the standout metal design and premium look and feel combine with modern simplicity. With a full metal back cover, narrow bezels, and high panel-to-body ratio, you'll love the clean look. The 10. 3" FHD screen and dual speakers tuned by Dolby Atmos® deliver immersive entertainment. Inside, this useful tablet device has an Octa-Core processor with up to 2. 3 GHz main frequency, 32GB storage and 2GB RAM, and runs on the Android™ 9 Pie™ operating system to deliver fast, powerful performance. Created for everyone in the family to enjoy, the Lenovo Tab M10 Plus includes Kid's Mode with dedicated content, parental control, and specialized eye protection. The bumpy environment alert and posture alert let you know when this Android tablet isn't being used correctly. Make it truly helpful in your daily life by adding a folio case that protects your device. You can also transform your media tablet into a smart hub by docking into a smart charging station, and get more things done hands-free, thanks to the Google Assistant.
9. Lenovo Tab M10 HD 10.1" Tablet, Android 9.0, 16GB Storage, Quad-Core Processor, WiFi, Bluetooth, ZA4G0000US, Slate Black
- The Lenovo Tab M10 (HD) is one impressive family tablet
- It is packed with powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 429, quad core, 2.0 GHz and supports fast connection with true 2.4 GHz/5 GHz WiFi Dual bands
- Inside lies an impressive 10.1” HD screen and dual front speakers for immersive entertainment impossibly contained within an extremely thin and light profile with rich sounds and visuals
- Plus, make it truly family friendly by adding kids pack and stylish folio case so lend it to your child, worry free
- This is one tablet you'll want to pass around the house
- Add up to 256 micro SD additional storage to have everything you need all on your tablet
- A family friendly tablet with face recognition to unlock your tablet with multiple user profiles and pre loaded kids mode gives you peace of mind
The Lenovo Tab M10 (HD) is one impressive Android™ tablet – and made for the whole family! This impressive 10-inch tablet features an HD screen and two front speakers with Dolby Audio™ (plus a 3.5 mm audio jack) to make streaming videos, games, and other applications come to life. Packed with a powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 429, quad-core, 2.0GHz processor, the Tab M10 offers 16GB memory and microSD™ card slot to add up to 256GB. It supports fast connection with true 2.4 GHz/5 GHz WiFi dual bands (WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth® 4.2, and a Micro USB port. Plus, you can put your mind at ease with the special kid's mode, containing custom content and protection features so your children can use this Android™ tablet without the worry.
Thin, light, and ready to go when you are, the Tab M10 (HD) delivers up to 8 hours of video playback time on the 1280x800 resolution 10.1" HD screen. Front and rear cameras let you take photos and connect with family and friends no matter where you are. And with facial recognition technology, you can unlock your device quickly and conveniently.
10. Lenovo Smart Tab M10 HD 10.1” Android Tablet 16GB with Alexa Enabled Charging Dock Included
- An Android tablet with 10. 1” HD Display and dual front speakers with Dolby Atoms
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 429, quad core, 2. 0 GHz Processor. With a 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM, and up to 256 GB micro sd support.
- Alexa built in: your tablet turns into a smart screen when docked.
- Play videos, music, and get information with just your voice all hands free.
- Room filling Audio with sound from the 2 x 3W full range speakers in the dock.
- Just ask Alexa to check traffic, your calendar, or add items to your to do lists and control your smart home.
The Lenovo Tab M10 (HD) is one impressive family tablet. It is packed with powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core 2. 0 GHz and supports fast connection with true 2. 4 GHz/5 GHz Wi-Fi dual bands.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo 8 Yoga Tab 3 16Gb Tablet for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!