Finding your suitable readers for lenova x240 laptop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for lenova x240 laptop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
878 reviews analysed
Lenovo 20AL009BUS ThinkPad X240 20AL – Ultrabook – Core i5 4300U / 1.9 GHz – Windows 7 Pro 64-bit / 8 Pro 64-bit downgrade – pre-installed: Windows 7 – 8 GB RAM – 256 GB SSD eDrive – 12.5 inch 1366 x 768 ( HD ) – Intel HD Graphics 4400 – 802.11ac – WWAN upgradable – TopSeller
1. Lenovo 20AL009CUS ThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64)
- Intel Core i7-4600U processor (2 cores, 2.10GHz, 4MB cache), Intel HD Graphics 4400,DDR3L memory controller (up to 1600MHz), Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.30GHz), HT technology
- 8GB PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3L RAM
- fingerprint reader, 3 + 3 battery cells (interior + exterior), HD720p resolution camera, Bluetooth 4.0 wireless
- 12.5 Inch / 31.7 cm HD (1366×768) TFT color, anti-glare, LED backlight, 300 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 700:1 contrast ratio, IPS
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years warranty, 1 year battery
Introducing the thinner, lighter, 12.5″ Lenovo ThinkPad X240. While just 0.78″ thin and starting from 3 lbs., the X240 combines intelligent design with top-of-the-line hardware, setting new standards for those who travel light.
Manufacturer’s warranty has expired Windows 7 Pro has been upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate 30 day return policy
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2014
Well, it goes from bad to worse...
Having spoken to Lenovo Singapore, where I am currently resident for a few months; It was going to $200 to open the case to diagnose the problem. If it was a motherboard they could not quote how much or how long it would be away as the motherboard would have to be ordered in.
I went elsewhere and I had the motherboard replaced within a few days -- for little more than the cost of Lenovo Singapore to check it out.
But it appears that getting it serviced outside of the company has dire consequences.
Windows is no longer activated and will not accept the original key as it tied to the original motherboard. Researching online shows multiple posts where it should simply be a matter of contacting the dealer to advise that it hasn't been upgraded or swapped to a new PC, it has been repair.
So I contact Lenovo Singapore: Did you do the repair in our service shop? No. It is not under warranty and you did not purchase in Singapore we cannot help you with activation. Phone hung up.
Then I Contact Lenovo U.S: You need to go the Singapore Service Centre to get windows re-activated. I explain that Lenovo Singapore said they won't do it because I did not get it repaired from them and did not purchase from them - I purchased in Lenovo US. Chat window closes.
Finally I contact Microsoft... yes it can be done!
Please send photos of sticker and proof of purchase. I PDF the Amazon invoice - LenovoThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64.
I take photo of the rear. No Windows 7 sticker with key -- just a small Windows 8. So I also take screen shot windows key currently installed on computer. (The original purchase was supposed to come with windows 8 but was able to be downgraded to Windows 7.) After Windows 7 there are no more stickers placed on the bottom of PCs.
Because there is no Windows 7 sticker I'm out of luck. So now it's changed with Microsoft. Sorry, cannot supply you with Windows 7 key. Your sticker says windows 8, and the invoice says windows 7. I explain that it was the downgrade from windows 8 to windows 7 as was available at the time. She says I cannot give you windows 7 because the sticker says windows 8. And cannot give you windows 8 because it's no longer supported.
Talk about a Catch22 -- Yossarian would be proud! And ironically Windows 7 will no longer be supported in 2020.
So 'thanks' to Lenovo for an expensive product that failed inside 4 years.
And 'thanks' Lenovo Singapore for the lack of service and support in attempting to rectify a problem.
'Thanks' Lenovo US for not putting the right stickers on the computer when I got Windows 7 - whichmeans I was abandoned by Microsoft.
Having used windows since 1996,I have always used the genuine product. I'm not a thief, and I don't appreciate being treated like one.
I can now say I will definitely NOT purchase Lenovo again.And the lack of flexibility by Microsoft means my next PC will be an Apple.
Additional 2 stars removed for lack of assistance after repair from Lenovo and Microsoft.
******** Review Updated March 8, 2018*********
Purchase Date: June 7, 2014
Original Review: August 3, 2014
Computer Died: March 1, 2018
This computer lasted 3 years and 9 months. The motherboard stopped working in March 2018, although there were some issues in late December 2017, where the computer would just go to a black screen / power out. Eventually it went one last time and would not restart. I have been advised that it is most likely themotherboard - which is not worth repairing or replacing. You may draw your own conclusions on my thoughts, but it is highly unlikely I would purchase Lenovo again.
Originally 5 stars, but two stars removed for lack of longevity and that the fingerprint reader was useless
******** Original Review Starts August 3, 2014*********
I know there have been mixed reviews on the X240, especially from long time Lenovo ThinkPad owners.
I was looking for a powerful laptop that I can hook up to a monitor, keyboard and mouse while at home, but be small enough to easily travel with and decided on this one.
One of the major issues people seem to have is with the track-pad. I don't use track-pad buttons very often, preferring to double tap the pad. I still prefer a mouse, but the track-pad works ok for me, when I'm not using the mouse.
The two USB ports could be an issue, but I purchased a small Bluetooth mouse for when I am away from home and it leaves both USB ports free for a hard drive or flash drive.
I like the keyboard, which has a much better feel than my Toshiba, but as I'm not an accomplished typist, the TrackPoint doesn't get much use.
8GB of RAM is enough for what I do, (it would be nice to be upgradeable, but that option seems to be disappearing on ultra-books) and the processor, when teamed with the SSD, moves very quickly.
I'm happy with the standard battery. I get excellent battery life (my recent Toshiba was good for 3 hours when new...) I didn't want the bulk of the upgraded battery, although some reviews like the keyboard lift (and huge boost in battery time) it gives. It is nice to have the option of easily adding a battery, that some other manufacturers no longer allow
I wanted Windows 7 (it came with the pro version), and I didn't want a touch screen. I've tried Win8 and I have to say I'm not a huge fan, but I guess I can get used to it sometime in the future. While it makes sense the Microsoft is moving to a touch based interface for phones and tablets, I don't want to touch my monitor or laptop screen as (A). it is hard work lifting my arms all the time, and (B) I want /need my screens to be crystal clear.I have an iPad retina and there is so much loss of clarity because of fingerprints, the retina screen seems almost pointless, unless you keep it crystal clear. (BTW Touch my laptop screen and I'll break your fingers: )
I was very happy with the price, saving close to US$750 if I had purchased at home and also got a longer international warranty.
One issue I did have was with a 3.0 USB hub. I tried a powered USB 3.0 hub from Anker, however there was some issue with the Western Digital Elements Portable Hard Drive losing connection. Now, I'm not sure where the issue lies, but suffice it to say for me, the X240, WD Passport HD and the Anker USB powered hub, didn't play well together. After several weeks of communication with Anker, the issue was not resolved. I have stopped using the 3.0 Hub and reverted to my older Belkin 2.0 hub, and while the hard drive is slower, it doesn't disconnect. I'm more concerned about damage to the drive and data integrity, than speed. And 3.0 is not required for mouse & keyboard.
Over the years, I've owned Gateway (Win95), Compaq (ME), Acer (XP) and Toshiba (Win7) laptops upgrading about every 5 years. I've always kept my older laptop as a Back Up device and networked. Now that XP is unsupported (and the Toshiba was giving me 90 minutes of battery life) it was time to upgrade.
I can honestly say this Lenovo ThinkPad X240, in this configuration, is the best laptop / ultrabook I have owned.
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2014
Same problem. All our smart people looked at this and finally my wife solved it. Turned out it was the virus protection program that came installed on it that was causing the problems. This was by far the most expensive laptop we have ever purchased and we expected better.
2. Lenovo 20AL009BUS ThinkPad X240 20AL - Ultrabook - Core i5 4300U / 1.9 GHz - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit / 8 Pro 64-bit downgrade - pre-installed: Windows 7 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD eDrive - 12.5 inch 1366 x 768 ( HD ) - Intel HD Graphics 4400 - 802.11ac - WWAN upgradable - TopSeller
Lenovo ThinkPad X240
3. Lenovo IdeaPad S150 (81VS0001US) Laptop, 14" HD Display, AMD A6-9220e Upto 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, HDMI, Card Reader, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Windows 10 Home
- Lenovo IdeaPad S150 Laptop Computer with 14 inch HD (1366 x 768) Display and Windows 10 Home—The fastest, cleanest and most intuitive version of Windows yet!
- AMD A6-9220e 1. 60 - 2. 4GHz Dual-core Processor
- 4GB RAM (Memory) | 64GB eMMC
- Webcam, Card Reader, WiFi, Bluetooth
- 1x HDMI, 2x USB 3. 1 Gen 1
Complete daily computing tasks quickly with this Lenovo IdeaPad laptop. The AMD A6-9220E processor and On-Board RAM offer ample power to run multiple applications seamlessly for efficient multitasking, while the AMD Radeon R4 integrated graphics deliver quality visuals on the 14-inch HD display. This Lenovo IdeaPad laptop has a lithium-polymer battery that provides up to 8 hours of uptime on a single charge. Connect to an HDTV or high-def monitor to set up two screens side by side or just see more of the big picture. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots.
4. 2020 Lenovo IdeaPad Laptop ComputerAMD A6-9220e 1.6GHz 4GB Memory 64GB eMMC Flash Memory 14" AMD Radeon R4 AC WiFi Microsoft Office 365 Platinum Gray Windows 10 Home
- ▶ AMD A6-9220e accelerated processor
- Dual-core processing. AMD A6 APU handles the AMD Radeon graphics alongside the central processor to balance the load, enabling great performance, rapid multitasking and immersive entertainment.
- ▶ Beautiful 14" display Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- ▶ 4GB DDR4 Memory for full-power multitasking
- 64GB eMMC flash memory: This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- ▶ 802. 11ac wireless LAN
- 2 x USB 3. 0, 1 HDMI 1. 4
- 1 headphone/microphone combo, AMD Radeon R4 integrated graphics
- ▶ Windows 10 Home 64-bit English brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1-year subscription for free
Processor & Memory✍ AMD A6-9220e r 1. 6GHz ✍ 4GB DDR4 Memory Operating System✍ Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64 bit) Drives✍ 64GB✍ NO DVD drive Display & Resolution✍ 14" display✍ 1366 x 768 Communications✍ Wireless-AC Graphics (integrated)✍ AMD Radeon R4 integrated graphics Ports & Slots✍ 2 x USB 3. 0✍ 1x HDMI✍ 1x Media Card Reader✍ 1xCombo microphone and headphones audio jack Battery✍ 35 WHr Additional Information✍ Dimensions: 12. 9 x 9. 3 x 0. 7" in✍ Approximate Weight: 3. 1 pounds
5. Lenovo ThinkPad X240 12.5-Inch Laptop (20AL008YUS)
Introducing the thinner, lighter, 12.5" Lenovo ThinkPad X240. While just 0.78" thin and starting from 3 lbs., the X240 combines intelligent design with top-of-the-line hardware, setting new standards for those who travel light.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2014
A little problem when I get it is that during my setting up, blue screen appears a few times. The screen stop at the starting up page for hours.I reset it and now it is fine.
Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2015
Speed:Very fast workhorse, I have 8gb on top of the 4 standard gbs of ram.
Size:Fits into almost anything.First time I’ve used a 12.5 inch screen and it’s pretty cool.Can’t say I love doing excel on this but it works.
Wifi:All the new bands including AC, which makes this quicker than most on the internet.
Battery:Someone here is complaining that it doesn’t go further than 5 hours of battery life which sounds right if you’re running at optimal settings (i.e. max brightness, full utilization of processors etc.).BUT if you reduce these setting you can get up to 8 hours out of this little guy.
USB:Only two and both are on opposite sides.Seriously man add one more.
TrackPad:This is without question my biggest problem.I have been hands and I always end up touching this pad while working so my cursor goes and clicks on random parts of the screen which of course means I’m now wasting time to cut and paste what I wrote in the correct location.I had to disable this thing and the little red pointer in the middle of the keyboard is kind of pointless really.I purchased a wireless mouse for this which means I now have only one usb port left since the dongle occupies one spot.
KeyBoard: Compared to the apple keyboard or even the Aspire S6, ehhh.It’s ok.Doesn’t have a smooth enough click but not a deal breaker.What is, is that you’ll need to use the FN key to use any of the F1-F12 keys for the actual F keys as opposed to dimming the brightness of shutting down wifi.Since I’m an office users, I’d have appreciated the F key usage as the core function.
Overall, good laptop, but there are far better options out there now for half the price.
Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2016
Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2015
In terms of performance:
My system is an 8GB core i51.9GHZ CPU speed. It works absolutely fine with no problem. Very fast in opening applications and running heavy softwares which occupy 5GB-8GB of spaceand are specifically electrical engineering simulation softwares.
Very light weight computer.
6. Lenovo IdeaPad 14-inch HD WLED AMD A6-9229e 4GB 64GB eMMC Win 10 Laptop Platinum , Grey, 14-14.99 inches
- Dual-core AMD A6-9220e 1. 6GHz accelerated processor/ 4GB onboard RAM/ 64GB eMMC flash memory/ No DVD/CD drive
- Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1-year Subscription Included ($69. 99 Retail Value)/ 14-inch WLED-backlit HD display (1366 x 768)
- AMD Radeon R4 Graphics/ 802. 11ac Wireless and Bluetooth 4. 2/ Battery life up to 8 hours
- Multi-format digital media card reader/ 2 USB 3. 1 Gen 1 (data transfer only)
- 1 HDMI output/ headphone/microphone combo
- Windows 10 Home/ Platinum Gray finish/0. 3MP webcam with dual array microphone/ 2 x 1. 5W speakers with Dolby Audio
Complete daily computing tasks quickly with this Lenovo IdeaPad laptop. The 7th Gen AMD A6-9220E processor and 4GB of RAM offer ample power to run multiple applications seamlessly for efficient multitasking, while the AMD Radeon R4 integrated graphics deliver quality visuals on the 14-inch HD display. Stream music on the Dolby Audio enhanced speakers. You’ll want to take this lightweight laptop with you everywhere—and with up to 8 hours of battery life on single charge, it will keep you up and running throughout your day.
7. 2018 Lenovo Business Laptop PC 15.6" Anti-Glare Touchscreen Intel 8th Gen i7-8550U Quad-Core Processor 12GB DDR4 RAM 1TB HDD DVD-RW Webcam HDMI Dolby Audio Windows 10
- Stunning 15.6-inch resolution 1366x768 HD touchscreen for high-quality images and fine detail. Energy-efficient LED backlight. Intel HD Graphics 620 On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming. Weighs 4.83 lbs. and measures 1" thin
- Powerful 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U mobile processor Smart quad-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing.
- Impressive 12GB DDR4 system memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. 1TB hard drive for serviceable file storage space Holds your growing collection of digital photos, music and videos.
- Bluetooth 4.0 interface syncs with compatible devices1 USB 3.0 port maximizes the latest high-speed devices, HDMI output expands your viewing options Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer
- Windows 10 Operating System. 2 x 1.5W Speakers with Dolby Audio.
15.6" HD Touchscreen display
1366x768 resolution for high-quality images and fine detail. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U quad-core mobile processor
Smart quad-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing.
12GB system memory for basic multitasking
Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once.
1TB hard drive for serviceable file storage space
Holds your growing collection of digital photos, music and videos. 5400 rpm spindle speed for standard read/write times.
Intel HD Graphics 620
On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
Weighs 4.8 lbs. and measures 1" thin
Bluetooth 4.0 interface syncs with compatible devices
Wirelessly transfer photos, music and other media between the desktop and your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone or MP3 player, or connect Bluetooth wireless accessories.
1 USB 3.0 port maximizes the latest high-speed devices
Also includes 2 USB 2.0 ports to connect more accessories and peripherals.
HDMI output expands your viewing options
Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer
Supports SD, MultiMediaCard, SDHC and SDXC memory card formats.
Wireless network connectivity
High-speed wireless LAN built into the screen,
Full keyboard with 10-key numeric keypad
Type comfortably, input numbers quickly and maneuver through games with ease.
DVD +/- RW
Windows 10 operating system
8. LA Lenovo ThinkPad E15 High Performance Business Laptop: Intel 10th Gen i7-10510U Quad-Core, 32GB RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD, 15.6" FHD 1920x1080 IPS Display, Fingerprint, Win 10 Pro, Black
- Intel 10th Generation Core i7-10510U Quad-Core (1.8 GHz on the base, up to 4.9 GHz with Intel Turbo, 8 MB Cache), Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080), Matte, IPS, 250-nits Anti-Glare Display, 1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45), 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- 32GB DDR4 Memory, Built-in 720p HD webcam, Fingerprint Reader, dTPM 2.0
- 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (one Always On), 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 1 x HDMI 1.4b, 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack, Integrated Microphone, Integrated Speaker
- Windows 10 Professional (Win 10 Pro 64-bit), 45Wh Battery, 65 Watt Power Supply, 1 Year Lenovo Depot Warranty / 1 Year Laptop Authority Limited Warranty
The metallic laptop with the Midas touch
With 10th Gen Intel Core processing and fast PCIe NVMe solid state drives, plus up to 32GB of seamless memory, the powerful ThinkPad E15 can handle any task on the go. The ThinkPad E15 is designed to withstand almost anything you can throw at it—even water. MIL-SPEC tested, it’s proven to work in almost any environment from freezing Artic cold to a hot, dry desert. What’s more, even accidental knocks, drops, and spills won’t stop it from performing.
Lenovo 15.6" ThinkPad E15 High Performance Business Laptop PC
Intel 10th Generation Core i7-10510U Quad-Core (1.8 GHz on the base, up to 4.9 GHz with Intel Turbo, 8 MB Cache)
Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080), Matte, IPS, Anti-Glare Display, 700:1 Contrast, 250 nits brightness, 170-degree Wide View Angle
32GB DDR4 Memory
1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
Windows 10 Professional (Win 10 Pro 64-bit)
Fingerprint Reader, dTPM 2.0
Built-in 720p HD webcam
1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45), 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (one Always On), 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 1 x HDMI 1.4b, 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack, Integrated Microphone, Integrated Speaker
45Wh Battery, 65 Watt Power Supply, supports Rapid Charge (charge up to 80% in 1hr)
Dimensions (W X D X H): 14.49" x 9.65" x 0.74"
Weight: 4.3 pounds
1 Year Lenovo Depot Warranty / 1 Year Laptop Authority Limited Warranty
Mil-Spec Test: MIL-STD-810G military certification
Environment: EPEAT Silver, ENERGY STAR 7.1; RoHS-compliant
Laptop Authority sells computers with upgraded configurations.
9. 2019 Lenovo Ideapad 330 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop Computer, 8th Gen Intel Quad-Core i5-8250U Up to 3.4GHz (Beat i7-7500U), 8GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, Bluetooth 4.1, 802.11AC WiFi, HDMI, Windows 10
- 15.6" HD LED-backlit Touchscreen (1366 x 768) Display
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U 1.60GHz Quad-Core Processor (6MB SmartCache, up to 3.40GHz), Intel UHD Graphics 620 with Shared Graphics Memory
- 8GB DDR4 memory, 1TB hard drive
- 1 x USB 3.0 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x RJ-45 Connector, 1 x Media Card Reader, 1 x DVD-RW
- Built-in HD Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone, 2 x 1.5W Speakers with Dolby Audio Processing, Intel Wireless-AC WLAN and Bluetooth 4.1 Combo, Windows 10 Home
Kaleidoscope Electronics sells computers with professional upgrade and customization. The manufacturer box will be opened by our engineers for customizing and testing. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
Kaleidoscope Electronics also provide more upgrade options includes memory and hard drive. Please contact us for more information.
Key Features and Benefits:
CPU: 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-8250U 1.60GHz Quad-Core Processor (6MB SmartCache, up to 3.40GHz)
Memory: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM
Hard Drive: 1TB hard drive
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Display: 15.6" HD LED-backlit Display
Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
Backlit Keyboard: No
Ports: 1 x USB 3.0 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x RJ-45 Connector
Video: Intel® UHD Graphics 620
Audio: 2 x 1.5W Speakers with Dolby® Audio Processing
Media Drive: SD Media Card Reader
Optical Drive: DVD-RW
Wireless Connectivity: Intel® Wireless-AC WLAN and Bluetooth® 4.1 Combo
Built-in HD Webcam with Microphone: Yes
Battery: 2-Cell Lithium-ion, 30Wh up to 5 Hours
Weight: 4.84 Pounds
10. ASUS VivoBook L203MA Ultra-Thin Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC storage, 11.6” HD, USB-C, Wi-Fi 5, Windows 10, L203MA-DS04, One Year of Microsoft Office 365
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2. 6 GHz)
- 11. 6” HD (1366 x 768) Display
- 64GB em flash storage
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- One year of Microsoft Office 365 included
- HD Webcam
- Slim and portable: 0. 7” thin and weighs only 2. 2 lbs. (Battery included)
- Usb Type-C (Gen 1), USB Type-A, HDMI, micros connectivity
- Wi-Fi 5 (802. 11AC) for speeds up to three times faster than 802. 11N
- Windows 10 in S mode is the new standard in app and cloud based operating systems. Windows 10 in S mode is a 100% app based version of Windows where applications are verified and tested for quality on the Microsoft Store
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenova X240 Laptop for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!