Nowadays, there are so many products of kegerator diy chest freezer in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for kegerator diy chest freezer in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings kegerator diy chest freezer which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
835 reviews analysed
1. Double Tap Draft Beer Tower- Stainless Steel- 3" Diameter
2. Inkbird Pre-Wired Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat 110V, 1100W Heating and Cooling Multi-purpose Controllers for Aquaria, Reptile Keeping, and Brewing Fermentation Kegerator
- Simple to use: plug it in, set the temp ranges, place the probe, plug in the heater/cooler into the marked outlet.
- Be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time.
- Easily calibrated.
- Can display in Centigrade or Fahrenheit.
- Whether you need temperature control for fermentation, greenhouse, kombucha control or to set up your temperature project system, the ITC-308 temperature controller is a great choice.
Temperature Control Range : -50~99 °C / -58~210 ° F
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 ° C / 0.1° F Temperature
Accuracy: ±1°C (-50 ~ 70°C) / ±1°F (-50 ~ 160° F)
Temperature Control Mode :On/Off Control, Heating and Cooling
Input Power: 100 ~240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
Temperature Control Output: Max. 10A, 100V ~240V AC
Dimension Body: 140x68x33mm (5.5×2.7×1.3inch)
Sensor Length: 2m / 6.56ft
Input Power Cable Length: 1.5m (5ft)
Output Power Cable Length: 30cm (1ft)
Buzzer Alarm: High and Low Temperature Alarm
Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm
Heating/Cooling differential function could be set separately for refrigeration and heating to protect temperature controller from violent change.
Sensor Type: NTC sensor (Including)
Ambient Temperature: -30~ 75 ° C / -22~ 167 ° F
Storage Temperature: -20~ 60 ° C / -4~ 140 ° F
Humidity 20~85% (No Condensate)
Warranty: 1 Year
It has certificate of EMC, LVD, RoHS, FCC compliance.
1x Temperature controller ITC308
3. Inkbird ITC-1000 Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller Fahrenheit ＆ Celsius Thermostat with Sensor for 3D Printer,Freezer,Fridge,Hatching ect (110 Volt)
Fahrenheit and Celsius Display Can Be Choose
Temperature Calibrating, Refrigerating control output delay protection
Control the Temperature by Setting the Temperature Set Value and the Difference Value
Alarm When Temperature Exceeds the Limit or When Sensor Error
2 Relays, Switch Between Cooling and Heating Modes
Output: 2 Relays
Temperature Measuring Range: -50～210 oF / -50 oC-99 oC
Resolution: 0.1 oF / 0.1 oC
Accuracy: ±1 oF（-50 oF -160 oF）/ ±1 oC（-50 oC -70 oC） Power Supply: 110VAC 50Hz/60Hz
Power Consumption: 3W
Sensor: NTC Sensor
Relay Contact Capacity: Cooling (10A/250VAC)/ Heating (10A/250VAC);
Ambient Temperature: 0 oC-60 oC
Storage Temperature: -30 oC-75 oC
Relative Humidity: 20-85% (No Condensate)
1x Temperature controller ITC 1000 110V
1x 7.87″ SENSOR
4. bayite Temperature Controller 1650W BTC211 Digital Outlet Thermostat, Pre-wired, 2 Stage Heating and Cooling Mode, 110V – 240V 15A
5. Inkbird All-Purpose Digital Temperature Controller Fahrenheit &Centigrade Thermostat w Sensor 2 Relays ITC-1000
6. Jaybva Digital Temperature Controller for Freezer STC-1000 PID Thermostat Meter with NTC Sensor Temperature Probe Cooling Heating 2 Relays Output AC 110V
7. Inkbird Digital Outlet Heat Temperature Controller with Day Night Control for Brewing Aquarium Breeding Reptiles Hatching Heat Mat
- ????????【Convenient Design】 Plug and play, easy to use. Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit.
- ????????【Dual Display Window】 Be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
- ????????【Only Heating】 Temperature Control Mode: On/Off Control. Please note it is only heating controller without cooling function. Both of the plugs can control the heating. But totally could not over 1200W.
- ????????【Dual Time Cycle Setting】Can be set different temperature from day and night on the basis of the physical needs of animals and plants during 24 hours.
- ????????【Different Functions】Temperature calibration, over-temperature and sensor fault alarm. Maximum output load: 1200W (110V).
8. bayite Temperature Controller BTC201 Pre-Wired Digital Outlet Thermostat, 2 Stage Heating and Cooling Mode, 110V – 240V 10A
9. bayite AC 110V Fahrenheit Digital Temperature Controller 10A 1 Relay with Sensor
- KEEP TEMPERATURE IN DESIRED RANGE: It’s on/off control mode. Turn on your device at a degree and turn it off at another degree. The difference of the 2 degrees can be minimum 1 and maximum 25.
- HEATING OR REFRIGERATION WORKING MODE: Switch between heating mode and refrigeration mode according to the device your need.
- LONG SENSOR CABLE: 3m/9.8ft. Size of the WATERPROOF probe head: 4mm*20mm
- WIDE RANGE OF USES: seedling heat mat, home brewing, aquarium, pet breeding, incubation, BBQ, fermentation, accelerating germination, electric radiator, electric oven, etc.
- With compressor delay protection function for refrigerating control
This is an AC 110V Fahrenheit Digital temperature controller. It can control the power to a freezer to prevent it from getting too cold, or control the power to a terrarium to prevent it from getting too hot, maintain a stable environment.
This controller provides heating and cooling modes and temperature alarm function.
If you choose heating mode, set control Value to 100°F, set span value to 10°F. The relay will be connected when temp drop to 90°F. The relay will be disconnected when temp reaches 100°F;
If you choose cooling mode, set control Value to 100°F, set span value to 8°F. The relay will be connected when temp reaches 108°F. The relay will be disconnected when temp drops to 100°F
1.Power supply for the controller: AC 110V, 50/60Hz
2.Temperature unit: Fahrenheit, Measure range: -4 ~ 220°F
3.Temperature measure resolution: 1
5.Working mode: Heating OR Cooling mode
6.Slew range of temp controlling: 1 – 25(Max temp span between ON and OFF)
7.Control resolution: 1(Minimum temp span between ON and OFF)
8.Power consumption: less than 3W
9.Relay contact capacity: 10A/250VAC, 10A/110VAC
10.Data retention: Yes
11.Compressor delay protection: YES
12.Product size:8.5*7.5*3.5cm / 3.4*3*1.4in
13.Sensor Cable length: 3m/9.8ft
1x Digital Temperature controller
10. FASTROHY 3PCS W1209 12V Digital Thermostat Temperature Thermo Controller Switch Module with Case
W1209 Temperature Controller：
Temperature range :-50-110℃
Dimensions: 48.5 * 40mm
Temperature control mode: ON / OFF
Resolution:When temperature is 0.1°, the resolution is -9.9~99.9, other temperature segment is 1°
Control accuracy: 0.1 °
Hysteresis accuracy: 0.1°
Refresh rate: 0.5S
High temperature protection: 0-110°
Supply voltage: DC 12V
Static current: ≤ 35MA, attract current ≤ 65MA
Output voltage: DC 12V
Output power: 20A relay
Measurement input: NTC (10K 0.5%) Waterproof Sensor
Environmental requirements: -10 ~ 60 ° ,Humidity 20% -85%
How to use:
Connect the power supply and the load, you can supply to the controller, Is displayed as a measured temperature, Press the SET button, the display flashes the temperature, Press – to set the desired temperature, After setting press SET to confirm return, The controller automatically performs the relay by setting off!
Lights, LED status descriptions:
Indicator: Off The relay is switched off, Always indicate the relay is closed.
LED: Shows LL is the sensor open, showing ?HH is out of range, the thermostat will be forced to close the relay, the display — as high temperature protection.
Case for W1209 Temperature Controller：
Features: DIY cover for W1209 Control Module. Acrylic material, looks transparent(may need to tear down the film). Easy for electronic enthusiasts to assemble.
Specifications: Size：63x56mm. Material: Acrylic
3 x W1209 Temperature Controller Module;
3 x Hard Plastic Case.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Kegerator Diy Chest Freezer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!