895 reviews analysed
1. Capcom Digital Collection – Xbox 360
- Collection Of Hit Games: Features eight titles never before released at retail. The compilation consists of: 1942: Joint Strike, Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, Final Fight Double Impact (includes Final Fight and Magic Sword), Flock!
- Also includes: Rocketmen: Axis of Evil including Rocketmen: It Came From Uranus expansion, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, and Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3.
- FAITHFUL CONTENT: Each game in the collection maintains all features, online functionality and Achievements from the previous digital versions.
- GREAT VALUE: At an MSRP of $39.99, the collection provides a great entertainment value. Purchased individually via download, this assembly of games would be more than double the cost.
Available at retail for the first time exclusively on the Xbox 360, Capcom Digital Collection is jam-packed with eight hit games previously available via Microsoft Xbox LIVE Arcade. The eclectic collection features a wide variety of popular titles at a great value that is sure to please gamers of all ages and experience levels.
2. Midway Arcade Origins – Xbox 360
- Over 30 Midway classics on one disc in HD – Including Rampage, Joust, Spy Hunter, Defender, Marble Madness and more!
- Multiplayer and Leaderboard Enhancements – Players will be able to play with up to 4 of their friends on the select games and post their hi-scores online.
- XBOX 360 Achievements – Newly added support for achievements
Midway Arcade Origins is the ultimate collection of retro Midway titles. Enjoy over 30 games now with multiplayer, achievements, and Leaderboard support. Players will be able play their way through the golden age of arcade gaming by experiencing the titles that defined a generation of gamers.
3. Midway Arcade Treasures 3 – Xbox
- Midway Arcade Treasures 3 Includes –
- Eight classic arcade racing games including – Badlands, Hydro Thunder, Off Road Thunder – Mud Sweat’N Gears, Race Drivin’, San Francisco Rush The Rock – Alcatraz Edition, San Francisco Rush 2049, S.T.U.N. Runner
- Super Off Road & Bonus Tracks Pack
- Nonstop Action – Hours of power, speed, jumps and thrills
- Multiple Courses – Dozens of tracks to chose from throughout the various games
With the latest addition to Midway’s classic gaming vault, consumers will be given the option to either hone their racing skills in single player mode in games such as S.T.U.N. Runner, or fulfill their head-to-head appetite and leave friends in the dust with titles such as Hydro Thunder and Super Off Road. Midway Arcade Treasures 3 will also feature player rankings via Xbox Live to allow gamers to post and track personal scores against the best in the world. Xbox Live – Post high scores to decide the best of the best
4. Battlestations Midway – Xbox 360
Battlestations: Midway in direct command of multiple warships, planes and submarines in this epic solo and online tactical action game. The game follows the story of naval recruit Henry Walker, whose first assignment as a gunner at Pearl Harbor is the starting point of an incredible career at the heart of the US Pacific Fleet in 1942, in what was to become one of the most inspirational military campaigns in history. Play 11 campaign missions, 12 bonus challenges, plus naval training academy in an immersive storyline
5. Battlestations: Midway – Xbox 360 Digital Code
- Revolutionary Gameplay – Experience epic WWII combat from multiple perspectives as you jump between dozens of units, playing as a pilot, a gunner, a submarine captain, or even a carrier fleet commander.
- Massive Battlefields – Every battle takes place simultaneously in the air, on, and under the sea. Movement of your fleet and the individual efforts of any one vehicle are critical to success.
- Sixty Warships – Each plane, ship, and submarine is authentically designed. The more you know about each carrier’s profile, capabilities, and weaknesses, the better you will fight. Featured in the game are the Wildcat and Zero Fighter planes, the Dauntless Divebombers, the B17 and B24 bombers, the USS Iowa, USS Yorktown, and Japan’s infamous super battleship, the Yamato.
- Authenticity and Realism – Cutting-edge graphics bring the Pacific oceans and island chains alive with lush real-world environments, dynamic weather effects and incredibly detailed vehicles and weaponry.
- Go Online – Up to 100 warships, aircraft, and subs face off in dramatic online battles.
This game supports English, French, German, Italian, Spanish. Download the manual for this game by locating the game on http://marketplace.xbox.com and selecting “See Game Manual”. An immense action game that drops players into the biggest air, sea and undersea battles of the Pacific War. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
- Supported Platforms: Xbox 360
Xbox account required for game activation and installation
6. Battlestations Midway – Mac
Take command of the greatest battles of the War in the Pacific. Experience every aspect of combat in this superb blend of action and strategy as you lead a host of US and Allied air, sea and underwater units through intense, action-packed missions in hotspots from Pearl Harbor to Midway. Battlestations Midway is not just another WWII game; you both command the fleet and can assume direct control of any unit. It is a fast-paced chess match where tactics and ability are tested equally. It is about acts of individual daring as well as the skilled use of combined arms. At your disposal are over 60 legendary war-machines, including huge aircraft carriers, battleships, destroyers, cruisers, fighter aircraft, bombers and even submarines. It�s up to you to lead by example and defeat the Japanese fleet. Revolutionary gameplay: Experience epic combat from multiple perspectives as you jump between dozens of units, playing as a pilot, a gunner, a submarine captain or even carrier fleet commander. Massive air, sea, and undersea battlefields: Every battle takes place simultaneously in the air, on and under the sea. Strategic positioning and movement of your fleet and the individual efforts of any one vehicle is critical to success. Immersive single player mode: featuring 11 massive campaigns with 12 bonus challenge missions covering the crucial fighting from Pearl Harbor to Midway, from a single patrol boat to a carrier group. Innovative online multiplayer mode: Huge multi-unit online battles with up to eight Mac players. Battlestations Midway shines as a multiplayer game.
7. Rampage: Total Destruction – Nintendo Wii
- Along with the 3 original monsters from Rampage, players can find, unlock, and play over 20 collectable monsters
- Includes 10 destructible cities all equipped with free roaming areas, just ripe for mayhem
- Monsters can walk through the streets, alleys, sidewalks and go between buildings. Pick up and throw various objects such as cars and helicopters to cause damage on either buildings or opponents
- The Rampage experience is always best when played with a friend – Total Destruction will allow two players to compete or cooperate as they battle through the levels
- Each monster will have a health bar and a rage meter – As the monster does damage to the environment, his rage meter will gradually increase until it fills up and his super move is unleashed
Rampage: Total Destruction offers a fresh take on an arcade classic complete with everyone’s favorite monsters: George, Lizzie, and Ralph, along with a variety of new monsters to collect and play. Virtually everything in the environment can be damaged, broken, and utterly destroyed with plenty of hilarious results. Aided by power-ups, the Rampage: Total Destruction monsters are capable of acquiring a number of upgrades throughout the course of a single campaign. Players can annihilate cities all over the world in either one or two player mode, in this reinvention of the Midway classic. Hidden power-ups -Collect health, rage, score multipliers, damage multipliers, strength increasers, opponent freeze, speed ups and more
Built upon the wildly popular Rampage game originally offered on the NES system, the newly released Rampage Total Destruction for the Wii console is sure to please your most destructive appetites.
In Rampage Total Destruction, you take on the role of mutated giant monsters created by the unscrupulous Scum Labs
The city is helpless against the rampage. Destroy it! View larger.
Hilarious monsters and lots of cities to flatten. View larger.
Challenge your friends to a four-way rampage. View larger.
corporation (operating under the guise of a harmless soft drink company). Your goal is to progress through a series of cities around the glove, and in the process, destroy as much of the cities as possible in an effort to locate all the other captive monsters. If that seems like too much to handle, first try the included bonus content that contains the original Rampage, and Rampage World Tour games.
Rampage Total Destruction features four main game modes. The first, is a campaign mode, where one or two players work to progressively take out cities around the world. In each city, the players destroy the city, unlock new characters, and unlock the four special abilities for each monster.
The second and third modes, King of the City, and King of the World, are competitive modes where up to four players compete. In King of the City, players strive to rule a city by dominating the most districts. King of the World is a series of King of the City competitions across various cities. Finally, the fourth mode, a time trial mode, exists where a player tries to destroy all the districts of a city in an allotted amount of time.
Rampage Total Destruction capitalizes on the previous Rampage releases by allowing you to play 30 different monsters, each with their own unique destructive attributes. When you feel the need to exercise those destructive tendencies, just choose one of the characters, proceed to roam through 7 major cities around the globe, and destroy everything in your path.
8. Gauntlet Dark Legacy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy is the all-new iteration in the 3D “hack’n’slash” time-honored arcade classic Gauntlet franchise. The revolutionary Gauntlet game design allows players to work as a team as they venture through 8 dangerous worlds. 1- to 4-players can select one of 8 different characters. Using force of arms and exotic magical powers, players vanquish creatures, search for treasure, evade traps and embark on quests. Special character-based power attacks, magic potions, stunning new power-ups and combination moves add to the well-schooled mayhem. The game save system allows players to transfer evolving characters from their own machine to a friend’s to take on the dungeon together. With exclusive new levels, new characters and new combat tactics, Gauntlet: Dark Legacy provides a unique multiplayer action.
Gauntlet Dark Legacy is the all-new iteration in the 3-D “hack ‘n’ slash” time-honored arcade classic Gauntlet franchise.
The revolutionary Gauntlet game design allows players to work as a team as they venture through eight dangerous worlds. One to four players can select one of eight different characters. Using force of arms and exotic magical powers, players vanquish creatures, search for treasure, evade traps, and embark on quests.
9. Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection – Playstation 3
Classic William’s pinball tables from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s with enhanced art and physics for the Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3. Tables include Gorgar, Pinbot, Funhouse, Black Knight, Space Shuttle, Whirlwind, Firepower, Taxi, Jive Time and Sorcere. There are also three new tables, No Good Gophers, Medieval Madness and Tales of the Arabian Nights, not found in versions created for other formats.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hydro Thunder Hurricane for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!