We spent many hours on research to finding how to make icecreame in a food processor, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best how to make icecreame in a food processor, you should not miss this article. how to make icecreame in a food processor coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 how to make icecreame in a food processor by our suggestions
534 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
- Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor. 1-1/2-quart ice cream bowl capacity
- LWH: 16.73 x 12.00 x 9.33,UC LWH: 13.75 x 17.50 x 13.50,MC LWH: 18.00 x 14.25 x 14.25 inches . Weight : 32lbs
- 2 paddles – a gelato paddle for authentic gelato and an ice cream paddle for creamy ice cream
- 60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and a blue LCD readout.10-minute keep cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after timer has gone off
- 1.5 quart capacity
- BPA Free Features: Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor|1.5 quart capacity|2 paddles for authentic gelato and for creamy ice cream|60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and blue LCD readout|10-minute Keep Cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after the timer has gone off|BPA Free
The Cuisinart Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
Make decadent ice cream, rich creamy gelato and light sorbet that your family will love, all in the comfort of your own home. The easy to use, fully automatic Cuisinart ICE-100 Ice Cream and Gelato Maker features a commercial-style compressor so you can make batch after batch without waiting. Two unique mixing paddles and a 60-minute countdown timer work to ensure your homemade gelato, ice cream or sorbet has the perfect consistency.
The included recipe book features a variety of flavors to create with the Cuisinart Ice Cream and Gelato Maker. You can also add in your favorite ingredients — be it fresh fruits, chocolate chunks, even brownies — during the mixing process through the see-through lid to make a fabulous frozen treat. Once the timer countdown is complete, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle begins to keep your ice cream or gelato nice and cool. For optimum consistency, transfer the mixture to an airtight container and chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
Features and Benefits
Add recipe ingredients to the mixing bowl with the easily removable see-through lid and then watch the mixing process in action.
Use to add your favorite toppings and mix-ins, like chocolate chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
Two unique paddles mix and aerate the ingredients in the mixing bowl to create your frozen dessert. The gelato and sorbet paddle perfectly incorporates air in the ingredients and creates richly textured results with intense flavor. Use the ice cream paddle to perfectly churn for smooth, creamy results.
Mixing Bowl with Lift-Out Handle
Anondized aluminum mixing bowl. No need to pre-chill or freeze the bowl prior to use.
Touchpad Control Panel with LCD Readout
When the unit is on, the power button is illuminated by a red LED light. The countdown timer can be set from 10 minutes to 60 minutes. The Start/Stop button can be pressed at any point in the Mixing/Cooling cycle to pause the timer and mixing. The same button can be pressed to continue mixing.
Making Frozen Desserts
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure your base does not go over the top dasher on the mixing paddle. Gelato and sorbet bases should be no more than 1 quart and ice cream bases should be no more than 5 cups. The ingredients will increase in volume during the freezing process. For best results, prepare the ingredients in a container from which it is easy to pour.
- Place the mixing bowl into the base.
- Place the ice cream or gelato/sorbet paddle in the mixing bowl so it rests in the center of the bowl.
- Pour ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Press the Power button to turn the unit on and then set the timer per the recipe. The timer will default to 60 minutes.
- Press the Start/Stop button to begin the Mixing/Cooling cycle.
- Add ingredients such as chips and nuts towards the end of the mixing time once the mixture has begun to thicken.
- Once the set time concludes, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle will keep your ice cream or gelato cool.
- When the frozen dessert is ready, transfer to a freezer-safe, airtight container for longer storage in the freezer.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about five minutes before the freezing process is complete in order to fully incorporate them into the frozen mixture. To add a chocolate swirl to the mix, slowly drizzle in hot fudge or melted chocolate.
2. Cuisinart ICE-21PK Frozen Yogurt – Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker, Pink
- This year, Cuisinart is donating $32,500, regardless of sales, to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Powerful 200-watt motor handles more blending tasks
- 2-speeds for all your blending tasks
- Stick design reaches into pots, pitchers and bowls to extend blending options
- Ergonomically designed grip offers comfortable hold and more control while blending
- Operates with a one-touch control for easy, one-touch blending
- Dishwasher-safe blending shaft and beaker make cleanup effortless
Now you can enjoy the finest homemade frozen treats – at home! The fully automatic Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt – Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker lets you make your favorites in as little as 20 minutes, with no fuss and no mess. Just add ingredients to the bowl, press ON and the machine does the rest!
3. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
4. DASH DIC700AQ Everyday Popsicle Ice Cream Maker, 1 quart, Aqua
- 2 IN 1: Make a quart of delicious ice cream (regular, organic, or dairy free), sorbet, frozen yogurt AND popsicles, fudgsicles, yogurt pops and more, with endless flavor options in just over 20 minutes!
- EASY TO USE: Designed with an ingredient spout to simplify making ice-cream. Simply freeze the container, then just turn on the machine and add ingredients (fresh fruit, chocolate chips, sprinkles, etc)
- KEEP IT COLD: Double-walled insulated freezer bowl keeps ice cream and popsicles chilled – perfect for kids and parties!
- EASY CLEAN: Minimal parts to help make cleaning effortless (wipe clean)
- all non-electric parts are dishwasher safe
- WARRANTY: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and includes ice cream maker, popsicle molds, bowl, popsicle molds, 7 reusable popsicle sticks, recipe guide and recipe database access
With the DASH everyday ice cream and popsicle maker, making homemade ice cream and popsicles is fun and easy. Whether you like organic, non-dairy sorbet, creamy sherbet, classic vanilla ice cream, or a lemonade popsicle, the everyday ice cream maker with bonus popsicle maker is the perfect 2-in-1 frozen treat helper. Just freeze the bowl overnight, add your ingredients and churn for up to 4 Cups of delicious homemade ice cream. With the ingredient spout, you can add ingredients as you go, from fresh fruit to classic chocolate chips. The 1 quart, double-walled insulated freezer bowl makes party-perfect ice cream and can be stored in your freezer for indulgent treats anytime.
5. Maxi Matic EIM-1400R Ice Cream Maker with with Quick Freeze Bowl, 1.5 quart, Red
- Simple Freezing Bowl: The Mr. Freeze automatic ice cream maker comes with a convenient freezable bowl that allows you to quickly make ice cream directly in the unit.
- Easy Operation: Easily turn on the unit to churn your ice cream recipe with a simple control panel. No chemicals, alcohol or salt needed.
- Perfect Serving Size: The 1.5 Quart capacity provides just the perfect amount of servings for family and friends.
- Quick & Easy to Use: The ice cream and dessert maker is simple to use. Simply freeze the bowl overnight, then add the ingredient mixture into the machine, push a button and you’ll have a tasty dessert in a short time.
- Includes Recipes: Prepare homemade frozen yogurt, gelato, ice cream or sorbet from a variety of recipes included with your purchase.
The Americana 1.5Qt. Electric ice cream maker churns out delicious homemade ice cream in less than 40 minutes. It features a 1.5-Quart quick freeze bowl and a powerful motorized paddle, so making ice cream is fast, convenient and fun for the whole family! It’s great for entertaining at family parties, BBQ and picnics using all of your favorite ice cream, sorbet, gelato and even frozen yogurt recipes. The motor turns the paddle that whips air into the ingredients producing a smooth, rich soft serve ice cream. The paddle quickly crushes cookies, fruit, chocolate chips or a variety of other yummy toppings and thoroughly integrates them into the mixture. All parts conveniently remove for easy cleaning.
6. Cuisinart ICE-45 Mix It In Soft Serve 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, White
- Easy-lock Lid with Window – Lid is designed to remove and lock easily. An ingredient window allows you to pour ingredients directly through the top and watch the freezing process, Base – Contains heavy-duty motor strong enough to make and dispense ice cream
- Mixing Arm (not shown) – Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create smooth soft ice cream, Dispensing Bracket with Handle – Dispenses the soft ice cream when handle is pulled down. Removable for easy cleaning, Rubber Feet – Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use
- 1 1⁄2-Quart Freezer Bowl (not shown) – Contains cooling liquid within a double-insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature, Condiment Chute – Mix-ins are dispensed from the chute into your ice cream cone or bowl while you dispense ice cream. Removable for easy cleaning
- Three Condiment Containers – Dispense the mix-ins of your choice. The front condiment container with a curved edge dispenses small mix-ins such as sprinkles. Two rectangular condiment containers dispense larger mix-ins such as mini M&M s or mini chocolate morsels, Condiment Dispensing Levers –Pull out one of three levers to add the mix-ins of your choice into your soft ice cream
- ON/OFF Power Dial, Cone Holder – Conveniently holds a stack of extra ice cream cones. Can hold both flat and pointed-bottom cones, Removable Drip Tray – Can be removed for easy cleaning. Dot in center of tray indicates where to place the ice cream cone. Mix-in Gauge – Check the size of mix-ins by dropping them through. Mix-ins that do not fit through will clog the ice cream maker.120 Volts
- Refer page 6 of user manual below for troubleshooting steps.
- Fully automatic soft-serve ice-cream maker with double-insulated freezer bowl
- 3 built-in condiment dispensers
- cone holder
- removable parts for easy cleaning
- instructions and recipes included
- Produces 1-1/2 quarts of ice-cream in just 20 minutes
- no chemicals, salt, or ice required
- Handle makes ice cream swirl out like with an authentic soft-serve machine
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Professional-quality soft serve ice cream, yogurt, sorbet and sherbet is now available right at home, with the Cuisinart Mix It in Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker. Not only does it make everyone’s favorites, but with three built-in condiment dispensers, it makes them extra delicious! Just a pull of a tab send sprinkles, chips and other mix-ins down the chute to mix right into frozen desserts as cones or bowls are filled. Operation is fully automatic; simply pour in the ingredients and turn the dial!
7. DASH DPIC100GBWH04 My Pint Electric Machine for Gelato, Sorbet + Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream Maker, 0.4qt, White
- Healthier: DASH ice cream maker lets you make healthier, homemade ice cream right from your kitchen. You control the ingredients (Organic, sugar free, fresh fruit, all-natural), making it better for you and your family
- Quick, easy + customizable: turns on and ready to go with just the push of a button. 1.6 cups of fresh ice cream, gelato, sorbet, or frozen yogurt in less than 30 minutes. Add chocolate, caramel, sprinkles, or your favorite condiments to customize your dessert night in
- Compact + lightweight: weighing less than 1 lb, This is a must-have for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, College dorm life, or camper/RV traveling. Disassembles easily for quick clean up and storage
- Perfect gift: the perfect wedding gift, new home gift, or gift for kids. Its small size takes up little counter space, and its sleek design and trendy color options will match any kitchen décor (Add to your registry now!)
- Includes: backed by a 1-year manufacturer , The 12-watt DASH ice cream maker, includes cooling bowl, mixing Spoon, recipe book, and recipe database access. All non-electric parts are easily wiped clean dishwasher safe)
Customize your homemade ice cream by adding any flavors or toppings you want. The DASH My pint ice cream maker makes up to 1. 6 Cups of fresh Ice cream. No complicated assembly required with this convenient personal ice cream maker. Just freeze the cooling bowl overnight and pop in your prepared ice cream mixture in the morning. In less than 30 minutes you can enjoy homemade ice cream. Take the included mixing spoon and Eat your ice cream right from the cooling bowl. A 1-touch button starts the appliance with no effort necessary so you don’t ever have to monitor your ice cream. , White
8. Cuisinart ICE-31 Fruit Scoop Frozen Dessert and Ice Cream Maker, Stainless Steel
- Turns chunks of fresh, ripe fruit into healthy and delicious frozen desserts
- Makes 100% frozen fruit treats, ice cream and frozen yogurt
- Fully automatic – just turn machine on and add ingredients and mix-ins through spout on top
- Large 11/2-quart capacity
- ready in 18 to 25 minutes
- Two paddles – one to mash and process fruit, one for ice cream and frozen yogurt
Imagine making scrumptious, healthy frozen desserts that are 100% fresh fruit. The Cuisinart Fruit Scoop Frozen Dessert Maker is designed with a unique paddle that crushes and freezes chunks of fresh, ripe fruit to create a variety of delicious frozen fruit treats – chunky textured to creamy smooth. A second paddle turns the unit into a genuine Cuisinart Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt maker. The large spout on top lets users add fruit, ice cream and yogurt mixtures, or a combination of fruit and mixtures and fl avorings to provide an unending variety of frozen dessert and drink options. Churns and freezes a quart and a half in 18 to 25 minutes. Healthy, nondairy, fresh and fruity to totally rich, creamy and decadent, this dessert maker does it all.
9. Emeril by T-fal IG5025 Ice-Cream Maker, 1.8 Quart, White
Indulge your taste buds with the pure taste of ice cream made in your own home. The Emeril by T-fal IG502550 Ice-Cream Maker is a fun way to make treats for the family. The Emeril by T-fal Ice-Cream Maker helps you to prepare delicious homemade ice cream and frozen treats in minutes.
10. Hamilton Beach Ice Cream Maker, 1.5-Quart, Red (68881Z)
With Hamilton Beach Ice Cream Makers, you can enjoy creating homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet and gelato in your own kitchen. Just add your favorite ingredients, sit back and relax-you’ll be scooping delicious ice-cold desserts in no time. Smart design touches make Hamilton Beach Ice Cream Makers easy to use, even if you’re a beginner. Simple-to-follow recipes are included with these popular ice cream makers, so your family can make all kinds of delectable treats right from the start.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How To Make Icecreame In A Food Processor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!