Finding your suitable readers for honeywell alram wireless smoke fire detector is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for honeywell alram wireless smoke fire detector including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
677 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Ademco 5806W3 Wireless Smoke Detector
2. Honeywell – 5193SD – Smoke Detector, Photo, Vplex
3. 5809SS Fixed Heat and Rate-of-Rise Detector, Honeywell
4. Honeywell SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology Smoke Detector
5. 5800COMBO Wireless Combination Photoelectric Smoke/Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector for use with Honeywell’s 5800 Series
6. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
7. System Sensor 4WT-B 4-wire, photoelectric i3 smoke detector with a 135 Degree fixed thermal sensor
8. 5800MINI Wireless Door/Window Contact by Honeywell
9. Honeywell Ademco 5800CO Wireless CO Detector
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Alram Wireless Smoke Fire Detector for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!