We spent many hours on research to finding “hamilton beach single serve scoop coffee maker, stainless steel”, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best “hamilton beach single serve scoop coffee maker, stainless steel”, you should not miss this article. “hamilton beach single serve scoop coffee maker, stainless steel” coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 “hamilton beach single serve scoop coffee maker, stainless steel” by our suggestions
525 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
2. Hamilton Beach (49974) Single Serve Coffee Maker, Compatible with pod Packs and Ground Coffee, Flexbrew, Black
- BREW WITH OR WITHOUT POD PACKS. Brew up to 10 oz. with a pod pack, or up to a 14 oz. travel mug with grounds. Pack holder and grounds basket are included.
- JUST LOWER LID AND BREW. Whether it’s a pod pack or your own fresh grounds, just place them in the holder, lower the lid and press brew.
- EASY-VIEW Water WINDOW. Visible from front and side. Dimensions (inches)- 13.07 H x 6 W x 9.92 D
- FITS A VARIETY OF MUGS. Use the adjustable cup rest to not only fit your favorite mug in just right, but to also hold pod packs or the brew basket.
- EASY TO CLEAN. The pack-piercing tool removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging that can sometimes occur with frequent use.
3. CHULUX Single Serve Coffee Maker,Stainless Steel Coffee Brewer with Gradient Water Reservoir,Auto Shut Off,1000 Watts
- Single Cup Coffee Pod and Stainless Steel Design-CHULUX coffee maker fits most of capsules and tea pod.The travel size make it convenient use at any occasion,such as hotel,kitchen,office,camping,caravan,etc and won’t clutter your space.
- Upgrated Internal Structure-Visible,gradient water tank(4,6,8,10oz.),easy to decide water you’d love to fill.The filter basket avoid coffee powder or dust falling into reservoir,ensures fresh water with each cup you brew.
- Quick Brew and Auto Shut Off System-Simple one touch button with indicator light,automatic shuts off after brewing,just enjoy great-tasting coffee within 3 mins.Also can stop brewing at any time with pressing button.
- Concealed needle and Removable Drip Tray-For safety and easy to clean,collects drips to keep brew space clean,easily adjusts to accept most standard sized cups or larger travel mugs.
- Quality Assurance-BPA Free material for water reservoir,ETL & FDA certification for coffee brewer give you safety guarantee,1 year warranty and customer service support within 24 hours.
4. Hamilton Beach Commercial 1 Cup Pod Coffeemaker, Black, Single Serve Coffee Brewer, HDC200B
5. Hamilton Beach 49969 Single-Serve Coffee Maker for Grounds and Pod Packs and Fits a Travel Mug
Have a piping hot cup of coffee in minutes with the Proctor Ilex Single-Serve Plus Coffee Maker. The flexible design makes it compatible with any single-serve pack, but it also gives you the option to use your favorite ground coffee. And the removable cup rest lets you brew up to 14 oz. into your own cup or travel mug.
6. Black & Decker DCM18S Coffeemaker 1 Black/Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel, Plastic
- Personal Coffeemaker – This single-serve coffeemaker brews directly into the included travel mug
- Permanent Grounds Filter – No need to buy wasteful paper filters
- Automatic Shutoff – The coffeemaker turns off immediately after brewing
- 15-oz. Travel Mug Included
- Space-Saving Design – small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique). Volts:120V/60Hz. Included Components: (1) Coffee Maker, (1) Travel Mug
The BLACK+DECKER Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker is ideal for an active, on-the-go lifestyle! Your coffee brews directly into a 15-oz. stainless steel thermal mug that fits most car cup holders. The permanent grounds filter is compatible with coffee grounds and pre-packaged soft pods, and it’s easy to rinse clean in the sink. One-touch operation quickly delivers the morning coffee you need, with a compact design that’s perfect for small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms.
Black+Decker and the Black+Decker logo are trademarks of The Black & Decker Corporation and are used under license.
*Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
Great for commuters, office professionals, and one-coffee-drinker households, this personal coffeemaker brews 15 ounces of coffee directly into a stainless-steel travel mug. The mug has a rubber handle for a safe grip and a lid to keep coffee hot. It’s tapered to a 2-1/2-inch-diameter bottom, so it fits most vehicle cup holders. The coffeemaker itself is designed for an on-the-go coffee drinker. It has a permanent filter–no messy disposable paper filters required–and shuts off automatically after brewing. The mug, filter, filter basket, and mug lid are dishwasher-safe, and the coffeemaker can also be used to heat water for tea, hot chocolate, and instant foods like oatmeal and soup. Made of gleaming black plastic, it measures 9-3/4 inches high, 7 inches wide, and 6 inches deep, and carries a one-year warranty against defects. –Fred Brack Troubleshooting Steps: Brewing Coffee – 1.) Lift the one-piece cover. Pour one full mug of cold water into the water reservoir. 2.) Place the permanent filter into the filter basket. Add ground coffee, (we recommend approximately 2 ½ tablespoons). Close the cover. 3.) Remove the lid from the travel mug and add sweetener, cream or milk to the mug before brewing; replace the lid. Place the mug on the mug rest directly under the filter basket opening. 4.) Press the power switch and the power indicator light will illuminate. The coffeemaker and power indicator light turn off automatically when brewing is done. Allow the coffee to finish dripping from the unit before removing your travel mug. Note: There will be slightly less coffee in your travel mug than the amount of water added, as the grounds absorb some of the liquid.
7. Hamilton Beach 49948 FlexBrew Single-Serve Coffee Maker with Removable Reservoir
- SINGLE-SERVE COFFEE MAKER WITH OR WITHOUT K-CUP PODS. Brew an 8 oz. or 10 oz. cup using a Keurig* K-Cup pod, or up to a 14 oz. travel mug using grounds. Pod holder and grounds basket are included.
- 40 oz. REMOVABLE WATER RESERVOIR. The 40 oz. reservoir can be filled in the sink, and allows for multiple brews without refilling. When the water gets low, the blue water drop will flash signaling it is time to refill.
- JUST LOWER LID AND BREW. Whether it’s a single-serve pod or your own fresh grounds, just place them in the holder, lower the lid and press brew. The coffee maker automatically shuts off when brewing is complete.
- 3 BREWING SIZES FIT A VARIETY OF MUGS. Choose from 8 oz. or 10 oz. single-serve pods or up to 14 oz. with grounds. Use the adjustable cup rest to fit your favorite mug in just right.
- EASY TO CLEAN. The pod-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging that can sometimes occur with frequent use.
Enjoy the flexibility of brewing freshly ground Coffee and single-serve pods with the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew. With just the lowering of the lid and the press of a button, you can have a personal cup of hot cup.
8. Cuisinart SS-5 Single Serve Brewer coffemaker 40 oz Silver
- K-Cup-compatible brewer makes one cup at a time
- Push button control for 3 beverage sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz.
- Removable 40 oz. reservoir
- 30-minute auto shut off. Refer User guide below for Troubleshooting steps
- Compatible with ground coffee filter (not included). NOTE: Refer user manual before user for better understanding
- Actual unit dimensions: 10.7” D x 7.25” W x 12.1 ” H
Meet the new Cuisinart Single Serve Brewer! This K-Cup-compatible coffeemaker features a 40 oz. water reservoir and three serving size options. Choose 6, 8 or 10 oz. and brew a cup of coffee or tea in a flash. The removable drip tray makes it easy to fill travel mugs, and 30-minute auto shutoff makes morning departures worry free!.
9. Kitchen Selectives CM-688 1-Cup Single Serve Drip Coffee Maker, Black
Kitchen Selectives Single Serve Drip Coffee Maker – Black (1 Cup), With 12 oz. Mug, Removable Drip Tray and Illuminated Power Light. The push button on the lid needs to be fully actuated to ensure the lid opens properly. The lid should fit tightly for safety. Stronger coffee can be made by using more coffee.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach Single Serve Scoop Coffee Maker Stainless Steel for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!