965 reviews analysed
1. GE WB01X10180 Microwave Bolt
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB01X10180 Microwave Bolt.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB01X10180 Microwave Bolt
2. Microwave Grease Filter WB06X10596 Replacement For Many GE Microwaves (2-Pack)
- Filter measures 13 3/8″ x 5 7/8″ x .16″. Please ensure the above dimensions match your existing filter before purchasing this oven filter. Also make sure your microwave does not require two filters, as some do.
- This grease & air filter can be used in both vented and non-vented microwave ovens and is constructed primarily of aluminum. Sometimes rinsing it off isn’t enough and the filter on your microwave needs to be replaced in order to keep grease out of the microwave venting system.
- This is a replacement grease filter also known as a grease air filter or a range hood air filter.
- This filter collects grease particles from the air while you are cooking.
Filter measures 13 3/8″ x 5 7/8″ x .16″.The GE WB06X10596 replacement microwave filter fits various GE and Hotpoint oven range hoods, countertop microwave ovens and over the range (OTR) microwave ovens. The range grease filter traps grease and odors from the air, thus protecting the appliance and also preventing odors from recirculating and affecting the taste and smell of your food. The GE WB06X10596 replacement grease filter measures 13 3/8″ x 5 7/8″ x .16″ and is used in the following GE microwaves: EVM1750DMBB01, JVM1850DMBB01, JVM1440SH03, JVM1440BH JVM1740DM2CC, JVM1650CH04, JVM1750SMSS, JVM1750DMCC01 EVM1750DMWW01, GE JVM1850DMCC01, JVM1440WH, JVM1440BH04 JVM1740DM2WW, JVM1650SH, JVM1750SMSS01, JVM1750DMWW01 EVM1750SMSS01, JVM1850DMWW01, JVM1440WH04, JVM1440LK02 JVM1740DMBB01, JVM1650WH04, JVM1850BH05, JVM1750SM1SS JNM1541SNSS, JVM1850SH05, JVM1441SH03, JVM1440SH JVM1740DMCC01, JVM1740DM2BB, JVM1850CH05, JVM1750SM2SS JVM1430BD, JVM1850SMSS01, JVM1540DNBBM, JVM1850WH05 JVM1740DMWW01, JVM1870SK02, JVM1850DM2BB, PVM1870SM1SS JVM1430BD03, RVM1635BJ01, JVM1540DNWWM, JVM1870BF05 JVM1740SM2SS, JVM1870SK03, JVM1850DM2CC, RVM1435BJ01 JVM1430WD, RVM1635SK, JVM1540SNSSM, JVM1870BF06 JVM1740SMSS01, JVM1870WF05, JVM1850DM2WW, RVM1435WJ01 JVM1430WD03, RVM1635SK01, JVM1650BH04, JVM1870CF05 JVM1750DMBB01, JVM1871SK02, JVM1850BH06, JVM1851SH06 JVM1850BH06, JVM1650WH05
3. GE WB06X10436 Microwave Vent Damper
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB06X10436 Microwave Vent Damper.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB06X10436 Microwave Vent Damper
4. GE JX81H, WB02X10956, WB02X11544 Microwave Recirculating Charcoal Filter Compatible with GE, LG, Zenith 5230W1A011A, 5230W1A011C (Made in USA) (4-Pack)
- ✅ This GE JX81H, WB02X10956, WB02X11544, WB2X10956 Non-OEM Microwave Recirculating Charcoal Filter works with many GE, Hotpoint, LG, Zenith and other microwaves. Made in USA
- ✅ Non OEM Replacement part numbers: JX81H, WB02X10956, WB02X11544, 5230W1A011A, 5230W1A011C
- ✅ Filter Size is Approximately 4″ x 8-5/8″ x 3/8″ (Aluminum frame)
- ✅ Carbon filters typically last between 6-12 months
- ✅ Be sure to check your current filter to ensure that this model (WB02X10956) will fit properly in your microwave.
Whether one is reheating chicken or making popcorn, preparing foods in the microwave often generates a great deal of grease, as well as odors. For this reason, most over-the-range microwaves come equipped with a filter that catches the fumes and grease.
GE’s WB02X10956 microwave charcoal filter is designed to replace soiled filers on most General Electric model microwaves beginning with JVM20.
Replaces part numbers:GE: JX81H WB02X10956 WB02X11544; LG, Zenith: 5230W1A011A, 5230W1A011C.
Fits Models: GE: JNM7196SK1SS, PVM2070SM1SS, PVM9215SK3SS, JVM7195DK3WW and other GE Cafe (Café) Series.
GE’s WB02X10956 microwave charcoal filter is designed to replace dirty and soiled filters on most General Electric model microwaves beginning with JVM20. This particular microwave charcoal filter is manufactured with the following approximate dimensions: 4″ x 8-5/8″ x 3/8″
Carbon filters typically last between 6-12 months.
Without a working range hood charcoal filter (which should be replaced annually), these fumes and odors will drift into the kitchen and beyond, leaving a stale smell throughout the home.
- Filter Size is Approximately 4″ x 8-5/8″ x 3/8″;
- The charcoal media is 3/16″ thick;
- Non OEM Replacement for JX81H, WB02X10956, WB02X11544, 5230W1A011A, 5230W1A011C;
- 2 Aluminum Microwave Recirculating Charcoal Filter.
This non-OEM replacement charcoal filter set is made in the USA and designed, as well as distributed solely by air factory. This charcoal filter set is meant to be replaced every three to six months. This is not a GE OEM product and is not covered under any GE manufacturer’s warranty.
Be sure to check your current filter to ensure that this model (WB02X10956) will fit properly in your microwave.
5. LONYE SZM-V16-FD-63 Microwave Oven Door Micro Switch for LG GE Starion Microwave RE1(Normally Open)(Pack of 2)
- Package includes 2 pcs SZM-V16-FD-63 Microwave Oven Door Switch
- Specifications: 0.6A 125VDC 0.3A 250VDC, 16A 1/2HP 125/250VAC T130, 16A 250V ~ T130 5E4u
- Commonly found in microwave ovens, this switch will close the circuit once the button is depressed. This switch may be used in many other appliances.
- Character: normally open
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE:For any product problem you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for full refund.
Please make sure the replacement microswitch has been certified safe to use in household appliances, otherwise the switch can be a liability. This robust little switch will exceed performance expectations and provide a long lasting lifecycle.
6. Bagean Microwave Charcoal Filter Compatible with GE JX81H, WB02X10956 (2-Pack)
GE JX81H, WB02X10956, Microwave Recirculating Charcoal Filter
7. Microwave Grease Filter WB6X486 Replacement For Many GE Microwaves (2-Pack)
- This microwave filter Part # WB6X486 is made with aluminum mesh and will replace old, worn filters on many GE model microwaves.
- Microwaved foods often generate grease within the appliance. That said, range hoods and over-the-range microwaves are commonly equipped with grease filters that trap grease, smoke and other pollutants and circulate out clean air.
- This microwave filter (WB6X486) has a metal pull D-ring tab attached that makes replacing the filter simple
- This grease filter replacement measures 9″ x 7 3/4″ x 3/32″
- Please ensure the above dimensions match your existing filter before purchasing this oven filter. Also make sure your microwave does not require two filters, as some do
This filter Part # WB6X486 Replacement is a microwave filter that helps air to circulate, reduces airborne pollutants and smoke. This aluminum mesh grease filter replaces General Electric part numbers WB06X10125. The GE range grease filter works on range hoods, as well as over-the-range microwaves. The aluminum frame and mesh traps grease, For optimum performance of your microwave or range hood fan, change your grease filter once a year or when a loss of air flow is detected. This filter is commonly found on General Electric, Hotpoint and Kenmore/Sears brands. The GE Over the Range Microwave and Hood Grease Filter works with many of the GE models such as: General Electric JVM131G02, General Electric JVM1330BW04, General Electric JVM1330WW01 and General Electric JVM1330WW03.
8. LONYE WB24X829 D3V-16G-3C25 Secondary Door Switch for GE Kenmore Microwave 253819 AP2024337 PS237421(Normally Open)(Pack of 2)
- Package includes 2pc WB24X829 Microwave Oven Door Micro Switch
- Replaces most 2 terminal Normally Open Switches with same rating.
- This switch is fitted to many Panasonic models and provides the primary latch function which is to apply the mains power to the cooking circuit of the oven, works in conjunction with the secondary latch switch which is the low voltage latch switch. This switch carries the full load cooking current when closed.
- Please note this switch has a positive click action when operated. It can be recognised in the oven by its rating of 16A, 250V AC.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any product problem you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for full refund.
WB24X829 replaces WB24X414, 253819, AH237421, EA237421, PS237421, WB24X0329, WB24X0368, WB24X0384, WB24X0401, WB24X0414, WB24X0426, WB24X0429, WB24X0439, WB24X0441, WB24X0445, WB24X0796, WB24X0801, WB24X0829, WB24X10038, WB24X10076, WB24X329, WB24X368, WB24X384, WB24X401, WB24X426, WB24X429, WB24X439, WB24X441, WB24X445, WB24X5227, WB24X5228, WB24X796, WB24X801
9. Replacement for Whirlpool W10208631A Microwave Grease Filter
- This Microwave Grease & Air Filter Part # W10208631A is designed to replace old, soiled filters on numerous different microwaves
- Fits with various whirlpool brand models
- This Filter is easy to install, the dimensions is 5.81 inch x 12.94 inch
- Please ensure the above dimensions match your existing filter before purchasing
Fit Models: AMV1150VA, AMV1160VA, AMV2174VA, AMV2175C, AMV2307PF, AMV3204VA, AMV6502RE, AMV6507RGS, JMV8208, JMV9186W, JMV9196C, MMV1153W, MMV1164WB, MMV1174, MMV4203, MMV4205, MMV4206B, MMV5208W, MMV5219, MMV5220, MMV6180WB, MMV6180WS, MMV6180WW, MMV6186WB, MMV6186WS, MMV6186WW, YAMV1160VAB, YAMV1160VAS, YAMV1160VAW, YAMV1170VES, YAMV2307PFS, YAMV2307PFW, YJMV8208WB, YJMV8208WS, YJMV9196CB, YJMV9196CS, YMMV1174DS, YMMV1174FZ, YMMV1174HK, YMMV4203WB, YMMV4203WS, YMMV4203WW, YMMV4205, YMMV4206, YMMV5208WB, YMMV5208WS, YMMV5208WW, GMH3204XVB, GMH3204XVQ, GMH3204XVS, GMH5184, GMH5205XVB, GMH5205XVQ, GMH5205XVS, GMH5205XVT, GMH6185XVB, GMH6185XVQ, GMH6185XVS, IMH1205AB, IMH1205AS, IMH15XVQ, IMH160DW, IMH160FW, IMH16XVQ, IMH16XVS, IMH16XWQ, IMH16XWS, IMH172DS, IMH172FS, IMH205DS, IMH205FS, IMH2205AS, IMH2205AW, KHMC1857BBL, KHMC1857BSP, KHMC1857BSS, KHMC1857BWH, KHMC1857WBL, KHMC1857WSS, KHMC1857WWH, KHMC1857XSP, KHMS1857WBL, KHMS1857WSS, KHMS1857WWH, KHMS2040, KMHS120EBL, KMHS120EBS, KMHS120ESS, KMHS120EWH, TMH16XSB, TMH16XSD, TMH16XSQ, TMH16XST, UMV1160CB, UMV1160CS, UMV1160CW, UMV1160FB, UMV1160FS, UMV1160FW, WMH1162XVB, WMH1162XVD, WMH1162XVQ, WMH1162XVS, WMH1163XVB, WMH1163XVD, WMH1163XVQ, WMH1163XVS, WMH1164XVS, WMH1164XWS, WMH2175XVB, WMH2175XVQ, WMH2175XVS, WMH2175XVT, WMH2205XVB, WMH2205XVQ, WMH2205XVS, WMH31017, WMH3205XVB, WMH3205XVQ, WMH3205XVS, WMH32517AB, WMH32517AS, WMH32517AT, WMH32517AW, WMH32519, WMH53520, WMH53521HB, WMH53521HV, WMH53521HW, WMH53521HZ, WMH54521HS, WMH73L20AS, WMH75520AB, WMH75520AS, WMH75520AW, WMH76718AB, WMH76718AS, WMH76718AW, YGMH6185XVB, YGMH6185XVQ, YGMH6185XVS, YKHMS2040BS, YKHMS2040WB, YKHMS2040WS, YKHMS2040WW, YKMHS120EB, YKMHS120EBS, YKMHS120ES, YKMHS120EW, YMH2175XSB, YMH2175XSQ, YMH2175XSS, YWMH1162XVB, YWMH1162XVQ, YWMH1162XVS, YWMH2205XVB, YWMH2205XVQ, YWMH2205XVS, YWMH31017, YWMH32519HB, YWMH32519HT, YWMH32519HV, YWMH32519HW, YWMH32519HZ, YWMH53520, YWMH53521HB, YWMH76718AB, YWMH76718AS.
10. WB06X10596 (2-Pack) Air Filter for GE Microwaves by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers AP3792368, 1085087, AH952418, EA952418, PS952418
- ✅ PART NUMBER WB06X10596: This 2-pack of air filters directly replaces part numbers WB06X10596, AP3792368, 1085087, AH952418, EA952418, and PS952418.
- ✅ FOR GE MICROWAVES: These microwave air filters fit several over-the-range GE manufactured microwaves. This includes select General Electric and Hotpoint models. Refer to your owner’s manual or reach out to us to confirm compatibility with your appliance.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: The air filter sits at the bottom of your microwave and collects grease particles as you cook on your stove or range. Overtime, the filter may wear down or become clogged and need replaced.
- ✅ EASY REPAIR: Replacing one or both air filters takes only a few minutes. It’s a more convenient alternative to scrubbing clean your old, grease-covered filters.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: Both filters feature a durable metal and wire mesh design. The part also meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for fit and performance. Dimensions: 13.5W x 6D in.
A microwave air filter traps grease particles as you cook on your stove. It’s located at the bottom of your over-the-range microwave. If the part is broken or covered in grease, it needs replaced. Thankfully, swapping out a dirty air filter for the WB06X10596 high-quality exact equivalent part by PartsBroz takes only a minute. The pack includes two air filters, so you can replace both filters at once.
Compatible brands and models include but are not limited to:
General Electric: JVM6172RF1SB JVM6172RF1SS JVM6172SF1SS JVM6172SK1SS JVM6172SK2SS JVM6175BL1TS JVM6175DF1BB JVM6175DF1WW JVM6175DK1BB JVM6175DK1WW JVM6175DK2BB JVM6175DK2WW JVM6175EF1ES JVM6175EK1ES JVM6175EK2ES JVM6175RF1SB JVM6175RF1SS JVM6175SF1SS JVM6175SK1SS JVM6175SK2SS JVM6177DF1BB JVM6177DF1WW JVM6177RF1SB JVM6177SF1SS LVM6177DF1BB
Hotpoint: RVM1535DM2BB RVM1535DM2CC RVM1535DM2WW RVM1535MM2SA
Replaces Several Part Numbers: WB06X10596, AP3792368, 1085087, AH952418, EA952418, PS952418
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help you select the right part number for your microwave.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Microwave Model Jvm1540sp1ss for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!