758 reviews analysed
1. MOOER GE300 Amp Modelling Processor Synth Pedal Guitar Multi Effects
- 108 high-quality Preamp models,164 high-quality effects,43 IR-based factory speaker cab models
- SYNTH ENGINE Tri-voice polyphonic synthesizer module
- TONE CAPTURE for sampling the tonal characteristics of a guitar, amplifier, stomp box, or cabinet to create new digital preamp models, new impulse response files
- Programmable FX loop with optional signal chain routing
2. MOOER GE150 Electric Guitar Amp Modelling Multi Effects Pedal
- 55 high quality AMP models,151 different effects,200 preset patches
- 80 seconds recording time with a built-in LOOPER
- 40 types of drum rhythms and 10 metronome settings
- 26 user slots to load in your favorite 3rd party IR files to recreate the dynamics and feel of a real tube amp.
- GE150 supports OTG function,IOS&Android OTG Cable is available for free now【add to cart】
3. MOOER GE200 Multi Effects Pedal
- 55 high quality amplifier models and 10 empty slot
- 26 IR speaker cab models and added support for 3rd party IR
- 70 high quality effects. Including Compressors, drives, noise gates, eq’s, modulation, pitch, filters, delays and reverbs
- 52 second looper with half speed and reverse effects, Drum machine with 40 drum patterns and 10 metronome rhythms.Store and recall up to 200 Presets
- Adjustable signal chain lets you arrange the internal effects how you like,Auxiliary input and dedicated headphone output for audio playback and totally immersive practice sessions.
4. MOOER Red Truck Combined Effects Pedal
- 6 effects pedals built into 1 simple unit.Boost,Overdrive.Distortion,Modulation,Delay,Reverb
- Tap tempo Synchronization,Built in precision guitar tuner
- Integrated effects loop for connecting external pedals or 4 cable method connection with amplifier
- Full featured controls for each effect
- Stereo Outputs
The all analogue Boost, Overdrive and distortion circuits provide lush warm tones. A fully comprehensive collection of high quality digital effects including Modulations, Delays and Reverbs with Tap tempo control provide spacious and ambient atmosphere via the stereo outputs. A highly visible and precise tuner will make sure you are always in tune on stage.
5. MOOER GE250 Guitar Amp Modelling and Multi Effects Pedal
- 70 high-quality AMP models that utilize MOOER’s non-liner amp modelling technology from the MICRO PREAMP series. Supports loading extra amp models via editing software.
- TONE CAPTURE function allows you to sample and capture your real-life amplifier to create brand new digital amp models
- 32 IR-based factory speaker cab models to emulate the same dynamics and feel of a real tube amp
- 10 user slots to load in your favorite third-party IR files (2048 sample points)
- 11 different effects blocks with over 180 high-quality effects that cover all the bases from your favorite stompboxes and plugins to studio rack units.
6. MOOER SC-300 Soft Case for GE300 Multi Effects Pedal
GE300 Soft Case
7. Donner Noise Killer Guitar Effect Pedal Noise Gate Pedal 2 Modes
- 【Noise Killer】The Noise Killer features smart, fast noise detection and smooth attack/release time. It reduces background noise effectively when you’re not playing without tone sucking. Compact dual-mode noise gate pedal
- 【Whole aluminium-alloy】Whole aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong
- 【True bypass】True bypass provide transparent tone.Featuring a pure analog design.The Noise Killer is designed and built with carefully selected components to ensure best sound quality and road performance.
- 【Easy, flexible controls】The Noise Killer is a super easy-to-use smart noise gate pedal with two noise reduction modes. Adjusting the noise reduction degree:-70—+10dB.
- 【DC 9V Jack】DC 9V Adapter power supply. (plug polarity is positive on the barrel and negative in the center).(NOT INCLUDED)
8. MOOER GE200 Multi Effects Pedal with Amp Modeling Bundle with 9V Power Supply, Blucoil 10-FT Straight Instrument Cable (1/4in), 2-Pack of Pedal Patch Cables, and 4-Pack of Celluloid Guitar Picks
- OFFERS 55 AMP SIMULATOR MODELS – The MOOER GE200 provides a wide array of high-quality digital amp models based on famous amplifiers.
- DELIVERS A MULTITUDE OF COOL EFFECTS – You get 96 FX models including 8 Compression, 20 Overdrive, 26 Cabinet, 3 Noise Suppression, 19 Modulation, 9 Delays, 7 Reverbs, and 4 EQ.
- SUPPORTS 3RD PARTY IR CAB MODELS – You can install third-party Impulse Response (IR) speaker cabinet models into the GE200 processor via MOOER Studio Software.
- PROVIDES ADJUSTABLE SIGNAL CHAIN – If you want a chorus effect after your amp, you can do it with GE200. You can rearrange the order of the internal effects in your signal chain.
- INCLUDES – MOOER GE200 Multi Effects Pedal. MOOER 9V DC External Power Supply. USB Cable. Blucoil Premium 10-FT Instrument Cable with 1/4″ Straight Connectors and PVC Shield for Guitars and Amps. 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
MOOER GE200 Multi Effects Pedal
The MOOER GE200 Multi Effects Pedal offers 55 premium quality amplifier models and more 50 high-quality effects, including delay, EQ, modulation, and reverb. The multi-FX pedal also comes with an onboard drum machine equipped with 40 drum patterns and 10 metronome rhythms. You can save and recall up to 200 user presets. MOOER also provided the GE200 with a flexible signal chain so you can move around the pedal’s order in your signal chain.
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 10-FT Straight Instrument Cable
The Blucoil 10-foot instrument cable interconnects your electronic musical instruments (e.g., guitars, bass, keyboards) to a preamp or amplifier’s unbalanced input. It features 1/4″ male to 1/4″ male straight mono plugs. The metal Neutrik connectors ensure reliable durability and improved contact integrity. The cords are protected with conductive PVC shielding, which cancels out electronic and radio frequency interference. The straight instrument cord removes the need for line-level adapters while Oxygen-Free Copper wires enhance the signal clarity.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get the GE200 Bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks!
9. Line 6 POD HD500X Guitar Floor Multi-Effects Pedal
MORE POWER TO CREATE
POD® HD500X is the ultimate tone palette for players who want to define their sound on their own terms. Sure, POD® HD500X has a world-class collection of amps and effects, but it isn’t just about sounding like the classics—it’s also about sounding unlike anything else. That’s just one reason why POD is the source of tones heard on hundreds of hit records—and counting.
Now POD® HD500X has even more DSP power to give you new levels of control when you’re creating your sounds. And thanks to HD technology, POD HD500X provides the sonic depth, character and touch nuance that helps you play and sound better than ever before.
- World-class collection of HD amps gives you unmatched depth and touch response
- Dynamic DSP and flexible routing options let you create unique sounds
- Assignable, pro-grade, backlit footswitches for at-a-glance operation
- The command center for any guitar setup including the Line 6 Dream Rig—the only system that can be virtually any rig
WORLD-CLASS HD AMPS
From vintage classics to modern powerhouses, each HD amp delivers incredible sonic depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your playing—and that’s just the beginning. Customize the tone and dynamic response of each HD amp with an extensive set of deep parameters including Sag, Bias, Bias Excursion, Hum and more.
100+ STUDIO AND STOMP EFFECTS
POD HD500X gives you over 100 studio and boutique stomp effects, so you can take your sound in any direction. Emulate classic signal chains with distortions, delays, mods, filters, reverbs and more, or discover entirely new sounds by mixing and matching up to eight simultaneous effects. You also get pro-grade, assignable footswitches and a built-in, die-cast expression pedal to control your effects in real time.
MORE PROCESSING POWER, MORE CREATIVITY
With unparalleled flexibility and more processing power than anything in its class, POD HD500X lets you create the sounds you’re seeking. To start, POD provides dynamic DSP, so you can stack the effects you want wherever you want them. You can also mix and match HD amps, cabinets, mics and effects to create new sounds or dial in the tones of your favorite guitarists. With 512 presets, you’ve got virtually endless options for recalling your tones.
SCULPT SOUNDS WITH DUAL SIGNAL PATHS
Legendary guitar tones are often created with more than one signal path. POD HD500X lets you create these complex, rich tones without the setup headaches of traditional dual-amp rigs. You can route your guitar through two completely independent paths—each with its own HD amp and effects chain, of course—or process two signals at once by using the 1/4” guitar, 1/4″ auxiliary or XLR mic inputs. So whether you want to configure elaborate signal chains for more traditional stereo amp setups or create unique soundscapes, you’ve picked the right tool.
ASSIGNABLE FOOTSWITCHES AND RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
With POD HD500X, you get professional-grade footswitches with bright LED rings for at-a-glance operation. You can use them to enable or bypass amps and effects, or to select presets directly. If you want to get more creative, you can assign multiple amp and effects parameters to morph between sounds (controlling up to 52 parameters in real time!). The footswitches also control the built-in 48-second looper—an instrument unto itself. The bent-metal chassis and rugged construction make POD HD500X ideal for any stage.
FLEXIBLE I/O FOR RECORDING WITH ANY DAW
POD HD500X provides all the connections you need for studio, stage and anywhere in between. You can plug in a mic to record vocals or acoustic instruments, track with your favorite HD amps, use the stereo FX loop to connect stompboxes and outboard effects, and much more. Connect to your computer via USB for multi-channel, studio-quality recording with your favorite DAW software—or tap into POD HD Edit, the free editor/librarian software that makes it easy to tweak and organize all your tones.
COMMAND CENTER FOR YOUR GUITAR EXPERIENCE
It doesn’t matter if you use a guitar amp, go straight to the PA or take advantage of a next-gen full-range guitar rig—POD HD500X is the ideal command center for any guitar setup. It’s a fully assignable MIDI controller, so you can use the footswitches and expression pedal to control all kinds of external hardware and software—and it gets even better when you use POD HD500X with other Line 6 gear.
Connect a James Tyler® Variax® guitar and DT amp or StageSource® speaker to form the Line 6 Dream Rig—the only system that can instantly become virtually any rig. With the press of a single POD HD500X footswitch, you can recall up to 512 totally different rigs—with changes to preamp type, power amp configuration, guitar type, polyphonic alt-tuning, effects chain and more.
With StageSource L2m, you’ve got a cutting-edge, full-range, flat-response guitar system that delivers consistent tone at any volume—from studio to rehearsal, to the gig.
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects—use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones:
– Dual signal paths
– Multiple routing options
– Dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects
- Stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Professional-grade footswitches with bright LED rings for at-a-glance operation
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, balanced XLR outputs, integrated mic preamp and more
- Guitar input with variable impedance
- Fully assignable MIDI controller—control external hardware and software via footswitches and expression pedal
- Variable input impedance
- L6 LINK™ connection for integration and control of DT-series amplifiers and StageSource® series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integration and control of James Tyler® Variax® guitars
- 8 set lists containing 64 presets
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Eight set list banks
- Assignable expression pedal controls amp and effect parameters
- Integrated 48-second looper with dedicated footswitch
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Tap-tempo footswitch
- Professional-grade construction with bent metal chassis, chrome roll bar and die-cast expression pedal
- Downloadable POD® HD500X software editor/patch librarian
10. Donner Tiny Looper Guitar Effect Pedal 10 minutes of Looping 3 Modes
- Three models：1/2 Speed Mode: Provide 1/2 speed playback recording,
- NORMAL Mode: Provide normalloop speed.Reverse Mode: Reverse play(Recording function disable).
- 10 minutes of looping,Unlimited overdubsand undo/redo.
- Import/Export loops from PC(44.1 kHz, 24 bit, below Win8).Super mini size,made of aluminum alloy, Convenient and durable.
- LED indicator shows the looper status.True bypass (power adapter is NOT included)
This is the new loop pedal from Donner Company. And maybe it’s the smallest loop pedal ever. With 10 minutes of looping time and unlimited overdubs and undo/redo functionality, Looper is the perfect blend of quality, creativity and simplicity. It combines all essential looper functionalities. Looper allows you to play loops in reverse, you can reverse loops or slow them down to fast, half-speed or both at the same time. And you can use the USB interface to import file to the box or export file from the box, and also use to upgrade fireware of the box. As you might imagine, it can make for a subtle performance or a jaw dropping show that makes the audience stop dead in their tracks.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Working Current: 96 mA
Power Supply: 9V DC adapter (negative in the center, not included)
Dimensions: 75mm (D)*36mm (W)*40mm (H)
Weight: 210g (with box)
How Use The Software
Click the [Import] button and chose a path to store the file. The file format is mono 48 Khz 24 bit wave;
Click the [Export] button and chose a file to load . The file format must be mono/stereo 48 Khz/44.1Khz 16bit/24bit wave. The stereo wave file only load the left channel.
Download the application here ：https://www.donnerdeal.com/pages/download-1
only support window system
1 x Donner Loop Guitar Effect Pedal
1 x User’s Manual
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 300 Mooer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!