512 reviews analysed
1. Garmin DriveAssist 51 NA LMT-S w/Lifetime Maps/Traffic, Dash Cam, Camera-assisted Alerts, Lifetime Maps/Traffic,Live Parking, Smart Notifications, Voice Activation
- GPS auto navigator with built-in dash cam, advanced driver alerts such as forward collision warning and 5.0-Inch Capacitive touch, pinch-to-zoom display
- Detailed maps of North America with free lifetime updates
- Provides real-time services, such as Live traffic and select Live parking, when using free smartphone link app on your compatible smartphone
- View Live parking information, including pricing and availability trends for on-street public parking, as you approach your destination
- Built-in dash cam with optional audio continuously records your drive and automatically saves files on impact
- GPS records where and when events occurred
Enjoy camera support behind the wheel with Garmin drive assist, the GPS navigator with a Built-in dash Cam. This navigator features smart capabilities such as Bluetooth hands-free calling and live services Plus camera-assisted driver alerts that help keep an Eye out for you. The future is on your Garmin. Just look ahead and drive.
2. Garmin DriveSmart 51 NA LMT-S with Lifetime Maps/Traffic, Live Parking, Bluetooth,WiFi, Smart Notifications, Voice Activation, Driver Alerts, TripAdvisor, Foursquare
- Easy-to-use GPS navigator with connected Features and bright 5.0-Inch Capacitive touch display
- Detailed maps of North America with free lifetime updates.Use our bracket mount to secure nüvi to a suction cup mount, portable friction mount or adhesive dashboard mount. Package includes bracket mount only
- Provides real-time services, such as Live traffic and select Live parking, when using free smartphone link app on your compatible smartphone. This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows XP or newer and Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Bluetooth calling, smart notifications and voice-activated navigation. Battery life – up to 1 hour
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easy map and software updates
- Display size4.4 inchW x 2.5 inch H (11.1 x 6.3 cm).
Stay connected behind the wheel with Garmin DriveSmart, the navigator that features a collection of smart features in addition to helpful driver alerts and easy-to-follow directions. From hands-free calling and live traffic information to Built-in Wi-Fi and more -the future is on your Garmin. Just look ahead and drive.
3. Garmin DriveSmart 65 & Traffic:GPS navigator with a 6.95” display, hands-free calling, included traffic alerts and information to enrich road trips
- Easy to use 6. 95” GPS navigator
- Simple menus and bright, easy to see maps
- Garmin Traffic suggests alternate routes. Backup camera compatible-yes (BC 30 or BC 40)
- Voice activated and ability to pair with a compatible smartphone for hands free calling
- HISTORY network of notable historic sites and U. S. national parks directory
- Built in Wi Fi connectivity for map and software updates without a computer
For drivers who love new adventures while traveling, the Garmin Drive Smart 65 GPS navigator is the ultimate road trip companion. Featuring simple menus and easy-to-read maps, Garmin Drive Smart 65 lets you view turn-by-turn directions at a glance on a bright 6. 95” edge-to-edge touchscreen display. Traffic and map updates are included along with helpful driver alerts to encourage safer driving.
4. Garmin Dash Cam 66W, Extra-Wide 180-Degree Field of View In 1440P HD, 2" LCD Screen and Voice Control, Very Compact with Automatic Incident Detection and Recording
- Compact, discreet dash cam with extra-wide 180-Degree field of view captures crisp 1440P footage and Garmin clarity HDR provides increased detail in low-light situations
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents
- requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from upto four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive app
- Voice control (Available for English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Swedish) allows you to easily save a video or picture, start/stop audio recording or start/stop the travel apse video capture feature
- Driver alerts include forward collision, lane departure warnings (certain conditions may impair the warning function) and “go” alerts to enhance driver awareness
- Red light camera and speed camera location alerts (not available in all areas) can be updated as often as you like
- Notice: some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this Device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this Device.
The compact, discreet gps-enabled Garmin Dash Cam 66W provides an extra-wide 180-degree field of view. It clearly captures important details in high-quality 1440 HD video — in all light conditions — If an incident occurs. It also provides driver alerts (certain conditions may impair the warning function), including forward collision, lane departure and a “go” alert to enhance driver awareness. Get alerts for Red light camera and speed camera location alerts (not available in all areas) with unlimited updates via the Garmin Drive app. Say “OK, Garmin” to start/stop audio recording, take a still picture or start/stop the travel apse video capture feature. Automatic Multisided sync allows you to play back “picture-in-picture” video captured from up to four dash cams in use at the same time, so you can see Multiple points of view with the Garmin Drive app If an incident happens. Parking mode monitors your cards surroundings while your car is parked and the engine is not running. It automatically begins recording if and when motion is detected. (Requires Garmin parking mode cable, sold separately; Professional installation recommended. )
5. Garmin Nuvi Vehicle Power Cable
- Compatible with select Garmin devices to provide a steady charge.
- Built-in cable to nsures that you always can quickly connect your device.
- Mini USB interface offers simple connection to a variety of devices.
- Garmin 12 Volt adapter fits into most car cigarette lighters
- Compatible with Garmin zumo and Garmin nuvi GPS navigators
Power up while you’re on the go with this 12 V adapter. It’s your in-vehicle charger when you’re out on the open road.
6. Garmin Dash Cam 65, 1080p 2.0" LCD Screen, Extremely Small GPS-enabled Dash Camera, Extra Wide 180-Degree Field of View, Voice Control, Loop Recording, G-Sensor and Driver Alerts, Includes Memory Card
- 180-degree field of view captures more of the environment, including cross traffic
- Frame rate: up to 30 FPS. Battery life for up to 30 minutes
- High-quality 2. 1 megapixel camera with 1080p video capture
- works even in low-light conditions
- Forward collision and lane departure warnings (certain conditions may impair warning function). Plus, alerts for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras (not available in all regions)
- GPS-enabled with automatic Incident Detection (G-Sensor) saves video footage on impact to show when and where events happened
- Voice command (available for English, French, Italian and German) allows you to start/stop recording, take a still picture or start/stop the Travel apse video capture feature
- Notice: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.
The small and discreet Garmin Dash Cam 65W does more than record your drive. It starts recording automatically and saves footage in case of incidents. Dash Cam 65W has an extra-wide 180-degree field of view that captures more of the environment, including cross traffic, in high-quality 1080p video. Provides advanced driver alerts for forward collision and lane departure warnings plus alerts for red light and speed cameras and “Go” alerts. Voice command lets you use your voice to start/stop audio recording, take a still picture or start/stop the Travel apse video capture feature -an easy, fun way to share driving footage and condense hours of driving into minutes of highlights. And with the free VIRB Mobile app downloaded on your smartphone, it’s easy to wirelessly sync videos from Dash Cam 65W to your phone and share the videos with friends. You just look ahead and drive.
7. Garmin Dash Cam 45 (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Software was updated to prevent premature shutdowns in elevated temperatures, No Voice Control
- Extremely small GPS-enabled dash cam, inconspicuous when magnetically mounted on windshield
- High-quality 2.1 Megapixel Camera with 1080P video capture
- works even in low-light conditions
- Forward collision and lane departure warnings Plus alerts for nearby Red light cameras and speed cameras
GARMIN GARMIN DASH CAM 45 010-01750-00
8. Garmin Suction cup mount
Compatible devices: aera 500, aera 550, Dash Cam 10, Dash Cam 20, dēzl 570LMT-D, FMI 25-Kabel (Daten und Verkehrsfunk), nüLink 1690 LIVE, nüLink 2390 LIVE, nüvi 1390T / 1390Tpro, nüvi 1390Tpro LMU, nüvi 140LMT, nüvi 140T, nüvi 1440, nüvi 1450T, nüvi 1490Tpro, nüvi 200W, nüvi 2447LMT, nüvi 250W, nüvi 2545LT CE, nüvi 2547LMT, nüvi 2557LMT, nüvi 255(T), nüvi 255WT, nüvi 2577LT, nüvi 265T, nüvi 265WT, nüvi 310, nüvi 350(T), nüvi 3598LMT-D, nüvi 360T, nüvi 3790LMT, nüvi 42, nüvi 5000, nüvi 57LM, nüvi 57LMT, nüvi 58LMT, nüvi 660TFM, nüvi 670TFM, nüvi 755TFM, nüvi 765TFM, nüvi 775TFM, nüvi 1340T CE, nüvi 1490TV, nüvi 2445LMT CE, nüvi 2445LT CE, nüvi 2455LT, nüvi 2460LMT, nüvi 2495LMT, nüvi 2497LMT, nüvi 2498LMT-Digital, nüvi 2548LMT-D, nüvi 2559LMT, nüvi 2568LMT-Digital, nüvi 2569LMT-D, nüvi 2595LMT, nüvi 2597LMT, nüvi 2598LMT-D, nüvi 2599LMT-D, nüvi 2699LMT-D, nüvi 2799LMT-D, nüvi 3590LMT, nüvi 55LMT, nüvi 56LMT, SafeNav Powered by Garmin, StreetPilot c510, StreetPilot c550, zūmo 340LM CE, zūmo 345LM, zūmo 350LM, zūmo 395LM, zūmo 660 Europa, zūmo 660LM, zūmo 390LM
The Garmin 010-10747-00 Suction Cup Mount for the StreetPilot C510/C550 is a replacement suction mount for your StreetPilot c510 or c550.
9. Garmin Dash Cam 30 (Renewed)
- DISPLAY – High-definition standalone driving recorder with a crisp LCD display.
- FIELD OF VIEW – Excellent coverage with video detail in bright and low-light conditions.
- INCIDENT DETECTION – G-Sensor automatically saves footage of incidents on impact.
- SNAPSHOT – Allows you to take still images, from inside or outside your vehicle, to capture close-up collision damage.
GARMIN 010-01507-00 Garmin Dash Cam(TM) 30
10. Garmin nüvi 2757LM 7-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps
- Easy-to-use, dual orientation, touchscreen interface
- Garmin Real Directions with Garmin Real Voice guide using recognizable buildings and landmarks
- PhotoReal and Bird’s Eye junction views offer detailed images of junctions along your route, to ease the stress of merging on or off a roadway
- Up Ahead displays nearby services info -including restaurants, stores, hospitals and fuel -alongside your map and updates as you drive your route
- Sleek mount attaches from behind, for less distraction
Detailed Maps with Free Updates
nüvi 2757LM has a bright 7.0″ display and arrives loaded with detailed maps of North America. With free lifetime¹ map updates, your routes are sure to reflect the most up-to-date maps, POIs (points of interest) and navigation information. New maps are available for download up to 4 times per year, for the life of your device, with no fees.
With so much data, nüvi 2757LM makes it easy to find addresses and millions of POIs such as businesses, stores, restaurants and other destinations. nüvi 2757LM arrives preloaded with POIs, so there’s no need for you to enter that address information. Just select one — or many — and navigate there, quickly and easily. You also have the ability to add custom POIs to your nüvi 2757LM.
Garmin Real Directions™ with Garmin Real Voice™
nüvi 2757LM redefines “spoken turn-by-turn directions” with Garmin Real Directions, easy-to-understand driving directions that guide like a friend, using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights. No more stress from trying to read street names. Garmin Real Voice is refined speech technology that sounds more like a natural, friendly voice. Garmin Real Directions and Garmin Real Voice are features that are only available in our line of GPS navigators.
Comprehensive Driving Guidance You See and Hear
Active Lane Guidance with voice prompts prepares you to drive through an exit or interchange with confidence. As you approach, an animated model uses brightly colored arrows to indicate the proper lane needed for your route; a friendly voice offers additional help. Bird’s Eye junction view offers a detailed view of interchanges, looking down as if from overhead. photoReal junction view realistically displays junctions and interchanges along your route, including the surrounding landscape. Brightly colored arrows indicate the proper lane to drive. nüvi 2757LM also depicts real road signs as they appear along your route.
More Information at a Glance
nüvi 2757LM keeps your driving map onscreen at all times and additional information appears alongside. For details, touch the screen. As you drive your route, Up Ahead constantly informs you of nearby services, including restaurants, fuel stations, hospitals and stores.
nüvi 2757LM displays speed limit, current speed and accurate time of arrival. With a quick glance, you can read the name of your current street. nüvi 2757LM also shows school zone warnings.
One-stop Device Management
Use Garmin Express to keep your nüvi up-to-date. Garmin Express makes it easy to update maps and software, transfer favorites to and from devices, and install free custom vehicles and voices.
What’s in the Box:
- nüvi 2757LM
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT for North America
- Lifetime maps¹ (indicated by “LM” after model number on the box)
- Vehicle power cable (mini USB)
- Vehicle suction cup mount with mini-USB input (power cable plugs into suction cup mount)
- Micro-USB cable (micro-USB input on unit itself)
- Quick start manual
¹If you purchase a nüMaps Lifetime subscription (sold separately or bundled together with certain GPS models), you will receive up to 4 map data updates per year, when and as such updates are made available on Garmin’s website, for 1 compatible Garmin product until your product’s useful life expires or Garmin no longer receives map data from its third party supplier, whichever is shorter. A product’s “useful life” means the period during which the product (a) has sufficient memory capacity and other required technical capabilities to utilize current map data and (b) is capable of operating as intended without major repairs. A product will be deemed to be out of service and its useful life to be ended if no updates have been downloaded for such product for a period of 24 months or more. Unless otherwise stated, the updates you receive under the subscription will be updates to the same geographic map data originally included with your Garmin product when originally purchased. In some instances, your Garmin product might not have sufficient memory remaining for you to load an update to the map data, in which case you will need to either (a) select reduced map data coverage for your updates, or (b) purchase separately a microSD™/SD™ card (if and as applicable to your Garmin product) and load all or a portion of the map data coverage for your updates to the card and insert the card into the microSD/SD card slot contained in your Garmin product. If neither of the measures in (a) or (b) can be used to address your product’s lack of sufficient remaining memory, then Garmin may conclude that the “useful life” of your product has expired. Garmin may terminate your nüMaps Lifetime subscription at any time if you violate any of the terms of this agreement or your subscription. Your nüMaps Lifetime subscription may not be transferred to another Garmin product.
²User’s data plan charges, if any, will apply. Contact your mobile service provider for more information about your service plan’s data and roaming rates.
³Subscription may be required.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Garmin Drivesmart Dash Cam for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!