We spent many hours on research to finding food processor for pie, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best food processor for pie, you should not miss this article. food processor for pie coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 food processor for pie by our suggestions
594 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach (70730) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper with Bowl Scraper, 10 Cup, Electric
- Scraper attachment saves time when chopping or pureeing – no need to stop and remove lid to use a spatula
- Bowl Scraper works while processor is on or off
- Powerful 450 watt motor with 2 speeds plus pulse
- 10 cup bowl is big enough for most jobs but small enough for easy storage
- Chop, puree and mix with the stainless steel S-blade
- Shred and slice with stainless steel, reversible slicing /shredding disc
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese
- Dishwasher safe bowl, lid and blades. BPA-free in all food zones
With the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor, there’s no need to stop and remove the lid to dislodge food from the side of the bowl. The built-in scraper does the work for you, even while the processor is on for continuous processing. Kitchen Tips- For a more uniform consistency, start with pieces of food that are similar in size. Cut food into 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces before processing with the chopping/mixing blade and leave room in the bowl for the food to be tossed around.When chopping foods, pulsing on and off will produce the best results.Operating time will depend on the quantity of food being processed. Most foods can be sliced, chopped, or shredded in seconds.To slice or shred cheese, use firm cheeses like Cheddar or Swiss that have been chilled for at least 30 minutes. Soft cheese like Mozzarella must be placed in the freezer for 30 minutes prior to processing to ensure it is firm enough for shredding.All removable parts are top rack dishwasher safe
2. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
3. Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease
- Easy to use and clean
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Note: How-to Disc not included
The Cuisinart Pro Classic Food Processor makes all your favorites, from stir-fries and main course salads, to peanut butter and homemade bread. Accessories include a stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, chopping blade, small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and instruction/recipe book.
4. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
5. Cuisinart FP-8GM Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor, Gunmetal
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, silver.
6. Breville BFP800BSXL Sous Chef Food Processor, Black Sesame
- Comes with 5 multi-function discs and 3 blades out of the box
- 5.5 inch super-wide feed chute reduces the need to pre-cut most fruits and vegetables
- BPA-free processing bowls; 16 cup (3.8L) large bowl; 2.5 cup (600ml) small processing bowl
- LCD display displays count-up and count-down auto timer
- Accessory storage box can be stored horizontally or vertically based on storage space.Cleaning: Dishwasher safe parts
Why the Breville Sous Chef Food Processor?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Sous Chef began with the observation that the food comes in many different shapes and sizes, making it difficult for one machine to consistently cut all ingredients into the optimal size pieces. So how do you make sure that you get the perfect size for what you’re cooking?
The Breville Sous Chef solves this problem with its unique design. Its wide feed chute makes it possible to slice vegetables of all shapes and sizes, while numerous disc and blade options makes it easy to get perfect results, any way you slice it.
Combining Convenience and Versatility: the greatest sliced thing since bread
Food processors are supposed to make food prep easier, not more frustrating. The Breville Sous Chef has a 5.5” Super Wide Feed Chute that reduces the need to pre-cut most fruits & veggies, saving you time.
The Breville Sous Chef comes with a set of 8 discs and blades for numerous prep options, all housed in a convenient accessory storage. The discs include a variable slicing disc that can be set to 24 different slicing settings so you can customize the thickness of your slices from a paper thin 0.3mm all the way up to a thick 8.0mm. Other discs in the set include a julienne disc, a French fry cutting disc, a whisking disc, and a reversible shredding disc, while the blades include a micro-serrated universal S blade, a dough blade for kneading and combining ingredients, and a mini blade for use with mini-bowl.
The Breville Sous Chef includes two bowls, a large 16 cup processing bowl and a 2.5 cup mini processing bowl, for convenient processing no matter what size portions you’re chopping. The 16-cup option allows you to blend up large servings of soup or dough, while the mini processing bowl is perfect for processing small amounts of sauces or nuts.
Combining slicing options and two size choices with the convenience of the wide mouth chute, it is no wonder that the Breville Sous Chef was rated the best food processor in 2012 by a leading American reviewer of products.
- Small Food Pusher: for improved processing control of smaller ingredients. It also doubles as a measuring cup for adding/measuring ingredients. The food processor will run continually whether the small pusher is in or out
- Large Food Pusher for pushing food down the feed chute. The food processor will not start unless the large pusher is in place correctly.
- Feed Chute Safety System: prevents the motor from operating unless the bowl, lid and large food pusher are correctly locked in position.
- Super Wide Feed Chute so large ingredients don’t have to be chopped before being fed into the food processor
- Silicone Seal: reduces the chance of leakage while processing large volumes of liquid ingredients.
- Processing Bowl: 16 cup bowl for dry ingredients and 12 cups for liquid (wet ingredients). The processing bowl locks onto the motor base.
- LCD Display with Count-Up & Count-Down Timer: used to set desired time required for processing. Can count up or down, stopping the processor once the time is reached in count down mode.
- Solid Die-Cast Metal Base
- Direct Drive Motor: with safety braking system.
- Non-Skid Rubber Feet: for added safety and stability.
- All parts that come in contact with food are BPA free.
7. Russell Hobbs FP3100BKR Retro Style Food Processor, 8-Cups (64-oz) Capacity, Black
Rediscover a vintage kitchen aesthetic without sacrificing on performance. The Russell Hobbs Retro Style Food Processor offers retro styling with modern functionality you can depend on. A clever speed gauge offers a vintage feel and indicates the speed of the rotating blades, which are powered by the 550-watt motor. The 8-cup, BPA-free work bowl can accommodate multiple servings, and with 2 speeds and a pulse function you can create a variety of recipes and textures. Blades include: chopping blade, reversible slicing/shredding disc, and dough tool. The interlocking safety design ensures everything is secure before operation can begin. Sleek, retro styling and modern processing technology let you achieve the look you want with performance you can trust.
8. KitchenAid KFP0918WH Easy Store Food Processor 9 Cup White
- Easy to use with a one-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up.
- Easy to clean, sealed, leak-resistant work bowl
- dishwasher-safe bowl, lid & accessories.
- Easy to store with a compact design, In-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- 3 speed options (high, low and pulse) and easy-press paddles with illuminated LED controls
- Chop, puree, Knead, mix shred and slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the simplicity of Two discs and one blade.
Easy to use, clean and store. This 9 Cup food Processor features an innovative design with a one-click, twist-free, bowl assembly and latched lid that is very easy to use & clean. The blade and disc fit inside the bowl to make storage easy.
9. Hamilton Beach 70820 Stack & Snap Food Processor 8-Cup with Built-in Bowl Scraper
- SLICE, SHRED, CHOP, PUREE AND KNEAD. Versatile processing lets you create homemade nut butters and cauliflower rice, slice from thick to thin, shred coarse or fine, puree sauces and knead dough. Choose between two speeds plus pulse.
- EASY ASSEMBLY WITH QUIET OPERATION. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. Quieter motor creates less harsh noise.
- BUILT-IN BOWL SCRAPER & SEALED BOWL. The BPA-free, 8-cup bowl is sealed to prevent liquid leaks and includes a removable, built-in bowl scraper that eliminates the need to use a spatula.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE: Fits a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- FIVE ATTACHMENTS WITH CONVENIENT STORAGE. Reversible shredding disc, adjustable slicing disc, stainless steel s-blade, dough blade and bowl scraper included. Case included for attachments can be stored multiple ways.
The Hamilton Beach Stack & Snap Food Processor lets you chop, puree, slice, shred and knead dough with ease. There’s no twist locking required for assembly – just stack the bowl onto the base and snap on the lid. The five attachments, including a built-in bowl scraper, save prep time and effort.
10. Cuisinart FP-12BCN Elite Collection Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- Includes 12-cup large bowl and 4-cup small bowl with pour spouts & measurement Markings
- Electronic touchpad controls – On/Off/Pulse with blue LED lights
- Includes stainless steel adjustable slicing disc (1 to 6mm), stainless steel adjustable shredding disc (fine/medium), large and small stainless steel chopping/mixing blades with blade lock system, and a dough blade
- 10-year motor warranty, 3-year limited warranty
- 1000-watt Peak Power Motor
The Cuisinart Elite Collection 2.0 12-cup Food Processor combines the Cuisinart tradition of culinary excellence with groundbreaking innovation. A 4-cup work bowl nested inside the big bowl, along with the adjustable slicing disc and reversible shredding disc, provide home chefs with multiple food processors in one! The control panel has been redesigned and the exclusive SealTight Advantage System has been simplified to deliver maximum bowl capacity, plus clean processing and pouring. It is truly the finest food prep appliance around for today’s modern kitchen!. Features: 12 cup Large Bowl and 4 cup Small Bowl with Pour Spouts & Measurement Markings|1000 watt Peak Power Motor|Exclusive Patent-Pending SealTightTM Advantage System – Seals Bowls and Locks Blades|Easy On/Off Locking System with Push-Button Release|Stainless Steel Adjustable Slicing Disc (1mm to 6mm)|Stainless Steel Reversible Shredding Disc (fine/medium)|Large and Small Stainless Steel Chopping/Mixing Blades with BladeLock System|Dough Blade|Cuisinart Supreme Wide-Mouth Feed Tube and Cover Assembly|Electronic Touchpad Controls – On/Off/Pulse with a Blue LED Light|Spatula|Recipe/Instruction Book|All Removable Parts Are Dishwasher Safe|10-Year Motor Warranty|3-Year Limited Warranty|BPA Free
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Food Processor For Pie for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!