Nowadays, there are so many products of flashcards gift from parent to baby activity in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for flashcards gift from parent to baby activity in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings flashcards gift from parent to baby activity which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
928 reviews analysed
1. Teach My Baby Learning Kit
- 52 pieces to teach baby first words, first numbers, sounds, touch and self awareness
- Kit includes finger puppets, books, puzzles, blocks, mirrors
- Promotes fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, self esteem and parent-child interaction
- Step by Step Teaching Guide To Ensure Successful Learning and Development
- Bond. Teach. Play. 20 Minutes A Day!
5510719 Features: -Baby learning system.-Age: 6 – 18 months.-Divided into 4 sections: first words, first numbers, self, sounds and touch.-Each section contains coordinated teaching tools that encourage natural repetition.-Modern and multicultural.-All pieces store neatly in a portable carrying case.-Stimulates fine motor skills and hand – eye coordination.-Promotes fun, educational play and parental bonding.-Step by step parent guide ensures successful learning. Specifications: -15 Innovative tools help babies learn the basics.
From the Manufacturer
Teach My Baby is the multi award-winning all-in-one learning kit for babies 6 months+. Requiring no screens, the kit has everything necessary for teaching baby the basics! The kit is divided into four sections to teach babies – First Words, First Numbers, Self and Sound & Touch. Use modern, multicultural teaching tools to teach baby using repetition and interaction.
2. teytoy Baby Toy Zoo Series 26pcs Soft Alphabet Cards with Cloth Bag for Over 0 Years
- ♫ MAKE YOUR BABY VERY HAPPY: Through the color, pattern, letters, words and parent-child interaction in the form of combining, in the process of watching and playing to promote the baby observation, voice, thinking, games, cognitive letters and words.
- ♫ GIVE YOUR CHILD A FLYING START: Gives you a chance to bond with your baby, a warm moment together. At the same time, it is an educational toy
- a wonderful way to stimulate important key skills, like language &
- reading skills, communication skills, imagination, sensory skills, all.
- ♫ BECAUSE YOUR BABY DESERVES THE BEST: Our durable cloth card are designed to outlast even the roughest toddlers! Handcrafted from soft polyester, our soft cover books are absolutely non-toxic and safe for your baby. The stitching is strong for extra durability. And it holds up in the wash after getting spit up. When it comes to quality, we don’t compromise!
- ♫ THE PERFECT GIFT: For convenience of carrying, it use handbag shape, makes the perfect gift for a baby shower or birthday. Once a child has a love for learning, it is a lifetime gift! the card is filled with sponge in the middle
- the front of the card is the English letter, the English word about kind of animals , the choice of words is easy to read as the standard, the back of the display of cute animals patterns.
- ♫ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS TOP PRIORITY: Any problem you encounter or any suggestion you get, please contact with our customer service
- and our service team is always ready to offer help!
3. Hasbro Connect 4 Game
Challenge a friend to disc-dropping fun with the classic game of Connect 4! Drop your red or yellow discs in the grid and be the first to get 4 in a row to win. If your opponent is getting too close to 4 in a row, block them with your own disc! Whoever wins can pull out the slider bar to release all the discs and start the fun all over again! Connect 4 and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
4. LiKee Wooden Pattern Blocks Animals Jigsaw Puzzle Sorting and Stacking Games Montessori Educational Toys for Toddlers Kids Boys Girls Age 3+ Years Old (36 Shape Pieces& 60 Design Cards in Iron Box)
- Watch Your Child’s Imagination Come to Life: The LIKEE pattern block set contains 36 wooden pieces and 60 pattern cards including animals, vehicles etc., kids can try to build what is shown on the cards or create their own designs, great for developing spatial awareness, color & shape recognition, hand-eye coordination, and problem-solving!
- Make Learning Fun: Do your kids feel bored when drawing in the traditional way? Let’s try this, it will spark their interest, foster their creativity and fine motor skill development while they learn to sort the wooden pieces by shape and color and make patterns.
- Keeps Your Kids Quiet & Engaged in a Good Way: Eager to give your child a break from playing silly games on a tablet or watching videos on TV? Give them this toy that will keep them happy and entertained for hours, while you have hours of peace and quiet to do whatever you need to do.
- Play Together with Your Children: The 60 pattern cards could be used as “sight words” flashcards, you can do the flashcard game with your child, or just pick one card randomly and let them build what is shown in the pattern. You will have a great time with your child and you both will grow closer.
- Makes a Great Gift: Kids will love this pattern puzzle and will love you for it. It is nontoxic, well crafted, and is CPSC compliant, which makes it a present parents can love too! Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers age 3+ years old
5. Learning Resources Basic Vocabulary Photo Cards, Vocab/Phonics Learning, 156 Cards, Ages 5+
Help students build vocabulary by engaging with 16 everyday themes. Write & wipe cards feature a photograph with words on one side. While the reverse side features an image and space for writing. Includes activity guide. Reverse features image, plus space for writing the word(s) for assessment. The Learning Resources Basic Vocabulary Photo Cards Set Features: 156 double-sided photo cards
6. Baby Handprint & Footprint Keepsake Photo Frame Kit – Personzalize it w/Free Stencil! Non-Toxic Clay, Wall/Table Wood Picture Frame. Perfect Registry, Baby Shower, New Mom, Birthday & Newborn Gift!
- A PERFECT HANDPRINT &
- FOOTPRINT TO CHERISH – Capture the timeless beauty of your baby’s tiny little hands and feet with our complete keepsake and photo frame kit – with clay, roller, double-sided tape, stencil kit, table stand, and wall brackets for easy display on a nursery wall, table, or mantel.
- PERSONALIZE &
- CUSTOMIZE – New parents love our bonus stencil kit featuring letters, numbers, shapes and symbols so you can customize your memento! Add your newborn baby’s name and/or birthdate to your keepsake!
- PREMIUM, SAFE &
- NON-TOXIC CLAY – Made in small batches so it’s fresh and easy to work with, and of course, 100% safe and non-toxic for babies fingers and toes
- A WONDERFUL NEWBORN GIFT – What’s better than a personalized baby gift? Our kit gets rave reviews at baby showers, holidays, and birthdays – perfect for new moms, dads, and grandparents alike.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEED – Our easy-to-use clay is made to produce perfect impressions that last without cracking! Our premium quality frame, back, and mounting equipment is beautiful and durable. Buy with confidence and stay protected with our lifetime guarantee.
7. Picture Words Flash Cards
Flash cards offer pictures of words and the word spelled out to build basic skills and reinforce learning programs. Cards are self-checking, colorful, and durable. Corners of the flash cards are rounded for quick sorting. Photograph cues make the cards ideal for anyone learning to read English. Flash cards are also ideal for teaching students in prekindergarten to second-grade students (ages 4 to 7).
From the Manufacturer
Ideal for anyone learning to read. Photograph cues. Dolch and Fry Instant Words lists. 96 cards. 3″ x 6″ no-see-through cards with quick-sorting, rounded corners. Self-checking, with answers on card backs. Sturdy cards and storage box.
8. CreateFun Noun Flash Cards – 50 Educational Vocabulary Builder Picture Cards – 5 Learning Games – Toddlers, Preschool Teachers, Speech Therapy Materials and ESL Teaching Materials
- MASTER: Nouns and Categories. Ideal for Preschool Prep, Speech Therapy and ELL. Promote clear communication, conversation and development.
- MODERN FLASHCARDS, Diverse Images, HD Quality Photos, Child and Adult Friendly.
- IDEAL FOR Kids and Adults: Preschool Prep, Speech Therapy, ELL, Special Education PECS and ABA. With up to 25% more cards than other sets. 50 high quality flashcards 2 instructional cards! Whether you’re a parent, teacher or therapist, use these pictures and words to promote clearer communication, critical thinking skills, conversation and reasoning for all ages.
- IMPROVE YOUR STUDENTS understanding of matching items in the world around them, verbal and listening skills, English language and vocabulary development.
- LARGE YET COMPACT: Will fit in your pocket! Comes with a wide selection of recognizable, everyday objects. Create games and promote easy learning out of the 5 starter teaching games!
CLEAR. ACCESSIBLE. FUN!
The CreateFun Nouns Flashcards set contains 50 cards with a bright and clear picture on the front of each card with a colorful word on the back of each card for your developing child This set will empower you to help your student identify everyday items we see in our modern environment. Whether you’re a stay-at-home mom, dad or in a professional field such as a therapist, counselling, psychology or homecare, we hope this set empowers you to be successful in educating your children and students.
WORK ON YOUR OWN SCHEDULE: Use as part of a whole educational system or as a standalone teaching tool in your home or classroom. Have your child’s imagination get expressive, create compelling conversations, games and a story and engage you with offline play! Comes with 5 “Starter” teaching techniques and 2 game ideas.
A WIDE VARIETY OF USES FOR ALL AGES:
This Noun set is a great tool to play with Infant, Toddler, Preschool/PreK and Kindergarten age kids as well as in a team, 1 on 1, therapeutic use in childhood counselling, sequencing, Asperger’s and Autism Programs. These cards can also be used with seniors as part of therapy for memory recall, brain stimulation, CBT, dementia and Alzheimers.
Use this pack to help strengthen and improve your student’s:
✔ Critical Thinking, Verbal and Listening Skills
✔ Language, vocabulary and emotional development
✔ Identifying common actions
Other uses and situations you can use this set:
✔ English as a Second Language(ESL)
✔ ABA therapy (Applied Behavior Analysis)
✔ Speech articulation
✔ Special Education Supplies
✔ Early Intervention
✔ Occupational Therapy
✔ Speech Language Pathology
✔ Language immersion
✔ Preschool / Pre-K Prep
✔ Part of your Homeschool, Preschool and Kindergarten Supplies & more!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Flashcards Gift From Parent To Baby Activity for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!