We spent many hours on research to finding delonghi alicia moka espresso maker, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best delonghi alicia moka espresso maker, you should not miss this article. delonghi alicia moka espresso maker coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 delonghi alicia moka espresso maker by our suggestions
621 reviews analysed
1. Delonghi EMK6 Alicia Electric Moka Espresso Coffee Maker
- The Italian way to make authentic espresso with the Moka process.
- Your espresso will never burn or overflow with the safety automatic shut-off. And the keep warm function keeps espresso hot for 30 minutes.
- Easily monitor the entire brewing process with the transparent container. It’s durable and easy-to-clean.
- Choose 3 or 6 cups of espresso with the convenient filter adapter.
- Serving is simple with cordless operation and detachable base.
EMK6 Features: -Moka process by filling aluminum boiler with water and filter with ground coffee. -The italian way to make authentic espresso. -Capacity: 3 to 6 cup. -Keeps espresso hot for 30 minutes. -Transparent container and lid. -Safety automatic shut off. Product Type: -Pod espresso machine. Color: -Silver. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -10.63″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -8.3″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -5″. Overall Product Weight: -2.9 lbs. Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -9.25″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -4.8″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -7.28″. Overall Product Weight: -2.38 lbs.
A compact way to get your daily shot, the DeLonghi Alicia Electric Moka espresso maker satisfies the dueling needs for convenience and caffeine. Italian in origin and engineering, DeLonghi is well respected for its small appliance innovations, and this unit boasts several, from durable construction to safety features. Because it is outfitted with a cool-touch base, the Alicia goes anywhere you can plug it in. The sturdy aluminum boiler is built for frequent use, and the container is transparent to let you track the brewing progress. The boiler automatically shuts off to prevent overheating and, in the case of inopportune phone calls, keeps your coffee warm for up to 30 minutes. The Alicia also automatically switches off when you remove the coffee-maker from the base. Additional helpful features include an indicator light, a cool-touch handle, and a swiveling base. Measuring 5.12 by 8.27 by 10.63 inches, the Alicia churns out 3 to 6 cups of espresso. The 3-cup adaptor is available separately. –Emily Bedard
From the Manufacturer
Moka is the Italian Way to Make Espresso
Authentic espresso is the heritage of the Italian culture and tradition, and the great Italian tradition of coffee making began with moka. Found in most Italian kitchens for more than half a century, moka produces an inherently aromatic espresso. It is more intense in flavor, and more pure in coffee taste. That is why generations of Italians have sworn by stovetop moka espresso makers.
In fact, in Italy every family owns at least two mokas. Used on the stovetop, the heat from the burner boils the water and directs it up through the ground coffee and into the receptacle, producing a perfect espresso every time.
Why an Electric Moka Espresso Maker? Although the traditional stovetop moka makes great espresso, people have been searching for a safe, convenient and easy-to-use alternative. The new six-cup machine embodies DeLonghis commitment to its Italian heritage and innovative kitchen design. The Electric Moka Espresso Maker is a modern-day, convenience-minded adaptation of a beloved Italian staple.
Electric Moka Espresso Maker Features:
- 3- to 6-cup espresso capacity
- Transparent Coffee Container lets you easily monitor the entire brewing process. And the durable container is easy-to-clean.
- Filter Adapter allows you to choose 3 or 6 cups of espresso, so you can select the amount of espresso to make depending on the number of people youre serving.
- Automatic Shut-Off With Keep Warm Function keeps espresso hot for up to 30 minutes. And with automatic safety shut-off, your espresso will never burn or overflow.
- Two-Level Safety System will automatically shut-off the machine when the unit is finished brewing and when the body is lifted from the base.
- Cordless Operation with Detachable Base makes serving convenient and simple. You can bring your espresso right to the table.
- On/Off Switch with Indicator Light Easy-to-use illuminated push-button control lets you know when the unit is in operation.
- Pressurized Safety Valve ensures safe operation.
- Aluminum Boiler is made of durable, high-quality aluminum. Count on getting great espresso for years to come.
How to Make the Perfect Italian Espresso in Just a Few Simple Steps:
- Dimension: 5.12 by 8.27 by 10.63 inches
- Weighs 3 pounds
- 120 volts
The DeLonghi Devotion to Living Innovation
DeLonghi is committed to creating products that enhance and benefit the lives of our consumers. Consistently high standards, innovation, and design are what have made DeLonghi a leader in household appliances around the world. Family, tradition, passion, style, taste are qualities that all Italians embrace, and are the embodiment of every product we create. Our Italian heritage is reflected in every product, every feature and every design. Once youve discovered us, we think youll agree that every DeLonghi appliance is truly a “Living Innovation”.
2. Delonghi EMK6 Moka – Replacement Gasket
Replace Leaking Gasket. Original Manufacturer Delongi Part.
3. UNIWARE 89501-3 Coffee Maker, 3 Cups, Silver
4. Delonghi 7313285579 Caraffe
This is an authorized aftermarket product. Fits with various delonghi brand models. It has a oem part # 7313285579.
5. bonVIVO Intenca Stovetop Espresso Maker, Italian Espresso Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel Espresso Maker Machine For Full Bodied Coffee, Espresso Pot For 5-6 Cups, 11.8oz Moka Pot Black Finish
- ✔ MADE FOR ESPRESSO LOVERS: The bonVIVO Intenca stainless steel stovetop espresso maker was made for those who cannot resist a full-bodied aromatic cup of espresso. Making the perfect espresso is not as easy as making a cup of coffee, yet it is easy with the Italian espresso machine Intenca. Smelling the ground beans when filling the espresso coffee pot will whet your appetite for a full flavored cup of espresso. Remember, sharing is caring, Intenca produces 6 flavorful espresso cups.
- ✔ EASY TO USE: The Italian moka pot is a classic among espresso machines. Just the feeling of making espresso in the traditional way is enough to relax you even before you drink your aromatic cup of espresso. This stove top coffee maker is easy to use: Fill the lower part of the three-part Italian espresso maker with water, put the ground coffee into the basket, put the top on and place the stainless steel espresso pot on the cooker to boil. Your espresso is ready within minutes!
- ✔ BONVIVO QUALITY: We understand and appreciate the importance of good coffee, either in your routine, or to escape from it. We are pleased and excited to provide you with an Italian coffee maker that is not only high-end with German QC, but also understands that “quality” is carried in the stainless steel and in the espresso coffee. That’s why we use the best products to produce each of our beautiful espresso machines to ensure that every look, and every drop, pleases your tastes.
- ✔ DESIGN: Just looking at the Italian coffee pot will remind you of “la dolce vita”. The black espresso maker will transport you to your last holiday in Italy
- to picturesque lanes
- the delicious meals
- and the excellent espresso that rounded off the evening. A masterpiece of timeless design, this stovetop espresso maker is a must have for every kitchen. The black chrome finish adds a touch of elegance and makes the stainless steel moka pot a stylish gift for family and friends.
- ✔ QUALITY AND VARIETY: The bonVIVO espresso maker is made of stainless steel with a hard-wearing black chrome finish. This stainless steel mocha pot will help you make the perfect espresso on all stove-tops whether gas, electric, ceramic or induction. Aside from its espresso coffee maker use, you can also use as percolator coffee pot and perfect as a cuban coffee maker for those who love that traditional sweet taste.
6. IMUSA USA B120-60008 Electric Espresso/Moka Maker, 3-6 Cups, Red
- Insert Included Allows you to Choose Portion: 3 or 6-Cups
- Easy On/Off Switch with Detachable Base for Easy Serving
- Transparent Container to Monitor the Entire Brewing Process
- Make Fresh Espresso in Less than 10 Minutes
- Replacement Filter and Gasket sold Separately ( Search for Item Number SP-99405 in Amazon)
7. Bene Casa Espresso Coffee Maker, 3 Cup
Make delicious espresso without a stovetop! Our bene casa 3 cup electric espresso maker plugs right into any standard outlet and allows you to brew coffee at home, at work, or when you’re traveling! simple to use and easy to clean, find out why this product is one of our best sellers.
8. Primula Aluminum Espresso Maker – Aluminum – For Bold, Full Body Espresso – Easy to Use – Makes 9 Cups
- HISTORY OF ESPRESSO: Espresso is a specialty coffee brewed by forcing small amounts of nearly boiling water under pressure through finely ground coffee beans. Espresso is generally thicker and more highly concentrated than coffee brewed by other methods, often featuring a creamy foam on top.
- EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN: The Primula 9-Cup Aluminum Espresso Maker features a modern, stylish design with a high-quality aluminum body. The handle is made from a heat resistant plastic that not only provides you with a firm and reliable grip, but also allows your hand to stay cool during use. Its efficient layout forces pressurized water through coffee grounds, and deposits a rich, full bodied espresso blend into the serving chamber
- FIRST USE INSTRUCTIONS: Unscrew the top and remove the filter funnel from the base. Locate the filter plate and rubber washer, and remove both. Wash all parts in hot water and then reassemble. It is recommended that your first espresso be thrown away as to ensure the optimal taste of ensuing brews
- SUBSEQUENT USES AND CLEANING: To use, fill the base with fresh water up to the level of the safety valve and insert the filter funnel. Fill the filter funnel with finely ground coffee (do not press down), and screw the assembled top firmly to the base. Place the espresso maker on low to medium heat, and within 3-5 minutes, delicious espresso will fill the serving chamber. Serve immediately. To clean, hand wash only. Do not use a dishwasher
- Espresso was invented in Italy at the beginning of the 20th century by Luigi Bezzera. Bezzera invented a method of creating coffee using steam pressure, providing a quick way to make a single cup of coffee. The original Italian name meant “pressed coffee,” with a connotation of speed and efficiency
9. GEESTA Premium Crystal Glass-Top Stovetop Espresso Moka Pot – 9 cup – Coffee Maker
- LUXURY GLASS: Slow down and savor the moment as you watch your favorite Moka Express coffee brew to perfection through the crystal-clear glass moka pot top and matching lid.
- SAFE HANDLE: Grip the heat-resistant glass with confidence. Unlike traditional, cheap plastic handles, the glass design is resistant to high temperatures and stays cool.
- FASTER HEATING: Premium food-grade aluminum is non-toxic and rust-proof. The retro-shaped bottom heats up faster so that you can enjoy fresh, hot coffee at any time.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: Once the smooth glass pot is full of steaming, perfectly brewed coffee, it’s time to savor! Pour 9 cups and celebrate with friends.
- PERFECT GIFT: With Geesta, it’s easy to brew beauty into your day! This luxurious moka pot is the perfect gift for friends, family, and anyone who loves flavorful Italian coffee.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Delonghi Alicia Moka Espresso Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!