Finding your suitable readers for dell powerconnect 8024 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dell powerconnect 8024 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
883 reviews analysed
1. Dell – 575612594 – Dell PowerConnect 8024 Layer 3 Switch – 24 Ports – Manageable – 24 x RJ-45 – 4 x Expansion Slots – 10GBase-T
2. Dell Adapter-USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 (DA200)
- Connections: 1x HDMI
- 1x VGA
- 1x USB 3.0
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet.
- Compatibility: Inspiron 13 7368 2-in-1, 15 7569 2-in-1, 17 7778 2-in-1
- Latitude 7370
- Precision Mobile Workstation 5520
- XPS 12 (9250). See Description for full compatibility list.
- Device Type: External Video Adapter. Bus Type: USB-C.
- Enclosure Color: Black.
- What’s in the box: Dell Adapter – USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0
The Dell Adapter – USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 connects your mobile computer to an external display with your choice of HDMI or VGA outputs. Replaces need for multiple adapters: The compact Dell Adapter – USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 offers a plug-and-play solution for connecting your laptop or notebook to an external display and other essential devices. The adapter also features an Ethernet port, which means it can replace as many as three dongles to save you space on your desk and in your bag. Onboard USB 3.0 means you still have an open port to connect with USB peripherals. Choose from VGA or HDMI video output: Choose from available VGA and HDMI ports to connect your mobile computer to an external monitor. The Dell Adapter gives you the flexibility to use a wide variety of monitors to expand your desktop and stay productive while managing multiple applications. Ethernet port connects to wired networks: The Dell Adapter – USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 lets you connect to wired networks via an Ethernet port when needed. This ensures you can connect to the Internet and stay productive in virtually any environment. USB 3.0 port lets you connect to more peripherals: With the Dell Adapter you can add productivity options without sacrificing USB connectivity. Using the included USB 3.0 port, you’re free to connect to a range of everyday peripherals, such as printers, scanners, and external hard drives. This product is compatible with the following systems: XPS 12 (9250); Latitude 7275; Latitude 11 (5175); Latitude 7370; Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme 7214; Latitude 14 Rugged Extreme 7414; Latitude 14 Rugged 5414; Inspiron 13 7000 Series (7368); Inspiron 15 7000 Series (7569); Inspiron 17 7000 Series (7778); Latitude 5280; Latitude 5480; Latitude 5580; XPS 9365; Precision 5520; Latitude 7280; Precision 3520; Latitude 7480; OptiPlex AIO 7450; OptiPlex 7050 MFF; OptiPlex 7050 SFF; OptiPlex 7050 MT; Latitude 5285 2-in-1; Precision 7520; Latitude 5289 2-in-1
3. Dell 99K5T OptiPlex 3050 Small Form Factor Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-7500, 8GB DDR4, 256GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10 Pro
Business critical performance, smaller design. Essential business desktops with best-in-class security and manageability in a space-saving design. Uncompromising productivity and versatility. Thoughtfully designed Work unimpeded: These desktops come with all the same reliability and space saving benefits you’ve come to expect without sacrificing power or performance. Take back your workspace: Custom designed cable covers reduce clutter and match the chassis for a more efficient and visually appeal work space. Service with ease: Tool-less serviceability and in-band management enables accessible system maintenance so you can you easily upgrade and replace components. Secure, reliable and manageable. A partner you can trust: MTBF Certified, the OptiPlex 3050 delivers the reliability and consistency your work demands. Always up to date: Every OptiPlex 3050 is available with Dell Command Suite, making driver, BIOS, and firmware updates easier. These free tools allow flexible and automated BIOS or system configurations for your company, allowing you to manage your fleet easily and securely every time.
4. Dell DisplayPort to VGA (0M9N09) DANBNBC084
- The Dell DisplayPort to VGA adapter supports video resolution of up to 1920 x 1200, making it an ideal for enhanced presentations and intricate Graphics.
- Measuring 7 x 0.5 (L x H) inches, this plug-and-play adapter is easy to use and keep handy for impromptu presentations for clients or movie nights with friends.
- The adapter is fitted with a DisplayPort on one end and a 15-pin HD15 VGA on the other, A standard fit for a wide variety of VGA compatible display Monitors, projectors and HDTVs.
- Interfaces: 1 x VGA output – 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15). 1 x DisplayPort – 20 pin DisplayPort.
- See description for full compatibility.
Adapter converts DisplayPort to VGA: The versatile Dell DisplayPort to VGA adapter enables you to view video content from any laptop or desktop with DisplayPort (DP) video output on a variety of VGA-compliant displays, ranging from monitors to projectors. Compliant with DisplayPort specifications version 1.1a and supporting a maximum video resolution of 1920 x 1200, this user-friendly adapter ensures a quality viewing experience. Video adapter ensures connectivity: This video adapter allows you to take video content from your laptop or desktop and display it on any monitor, projector or HDTV featuring a VGA input. As long as your device is equipped with a DP output, this compact adapter ensures a seamless conversion. Use it to enjoy movies on a home projector, mirror your desktop for an expanded workstation or show presentations at school or work. This product is compatible with the following systems: Optiplex 780 MT; OptiPlex XE DT; Optiplex XE SFF; OptiPlex 980 DT; OptiPlex 580 DT; OptiPlex 990 DT; OptiPlex 790 DT; Precision Workstation R5500; Precision Workstation T1650; Precision Workstation T5600; OptiPlex 7010 DT; OptiPlex 9010 DT; Precision Workstation R7610; OptiPlex XE2 MT; OptiPlex XE2 SFF; Precision Workstation T3610; Precision Workstation T5610; Precision Workstation T7610; Venue 11 Pro (5130); Latitude E6440; OptiPlex 3020 SFF; Venue 11 Pro (7130); Inspiron 3847; Inspiron 3000 Series (3647); Latitude Rugged Extreme 7404; OptiPlex 9030 AIO; Venue 11 Pro (7139); Optiplex 3020 Micro; Precision Workstations T5810; Precision Workstations T7910; Venue 11 Pro (7140); OptiPlex 3020 MT; OptiPlex 790 MT; Latitude 3450; Optiplex 7010 MT; Venue 10 Pro (5055); Venue 10 (5050); Inspiron 3655; OptiPlex 9010 MT; OptiPlex 9010 SFF; OptiPlex 7010 SFF; Optiplex 3010 MT; OptiPlex 790 SFF; OptiPlex 9020 USFF; Inspiron 3252; Inspiron 3656; Precision Workstation T3620; Precision Workstation T3420; OptiPlex 9020 Micro; Precision 15 7000 Series (7510); Precision 17 7000 Series
5. Dell Inspiron Desktop, Intel Core i3-8100, Intel UHD 630, 1TB HDD Storage, 8GB RAM, i3470-3903BLK-PUS
- From basic computing needs to gaming entertainment center, the Inspiron small desktop has everything you need for an immersive entertainment experience.
- The available built-in DVD Drive lets you burn videos and music onto Readable/writeable DVDs for extra storage and scalability. You can also play DVDs/movies, rip music from CDs, and conveniently load software, applications and data onto the desktop.
- The small desktop comes with Fast and long range 802.11 Wireless technology for you to stay connected anywhere in the house.
- Six USB ports including two super speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports plus a front-access 5-in-1 media card Reader let you easily transfer media files between your desktop and other digital devices. And with the built-in VGA and HDMI out port, you can connect to TVs or multiple displays for stunning HD entertainment.
- 100% Original Dell DP/N:02JVNJ , ***Factory sealed***
- 110V-240V Compatible,Fit For Dell Laptops AC Power Adapter/Charger
- Connector Type:NEMA 5 – 15P to IEC C5, (Mickey Mouse Power Cord )
- AC Power Cord Cable Only, (no adapter or charger)
- 3 prong mickey mouse female (IEC320 C13 / IEC C13) to 3-prong grounded plug male (NEMA 5-15-P)
3-PRONG POWER CORD
7. Dell Networking X1052 – Switch – 48 Ports – Managed – Rack-mountable, Black (463-5911)
The intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) of Dell Networking X-series switches makes setup and management simple for network administrators. Based on extensive usability testing, the design of everything from navigation to menu structures and help tips is inspired by the way IT professionals think and work, making the interface a pleasure to use regularly or occasionally. Pick the right switch for your network. Choose from a broad selection of models with rich feature sets and a variety of port counts. Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ models provide additional deployment flexibility, allowing you to connect, auto-configure and power phones, cameras, compact switches and other network devices.
8. Dell 180 Watt Adapter for Select Dell Models – (331-7957)
- Original Dell DP/N:045G4G DA180PM111
- Input: Voltage 100-240VAC,Output power: 19.5V 9.23A 180W
- Dell 05V1C9 3.3ft 3 prong Power cord Included
- Genuine Dell 180W Replacement AC Adapter for Dell Alienware 15, Alienware 17 R2, Alienware M17, Alienware M17x R4, Alienware X51, Alienware X51 R2, Latitude E5470, Latitude E5570, Latitude E7240, Latitude E7440, Precision 15 7000 Series (7510), Precision 17 7000 Series (7710), Precision M2800, Precision M4600, Precision M4700, Precision M4800, Precision M6600, Precision M6700, Precision M6800, Inspiron One 23 (2350), Inspiron One 2320, OptiPlex 3011 AIO, Dell Alienware 15 R1, R2 Dell Precision
- Compatible with Dell Laptops Model: .Dell Alienware 15, Alienware 17 R2, Alienware M17, Alienware M17x R4, Alienware X51, Alienware X51 R2 .Dell Latitude E5470, Latitude E5570, Latitude E7240, Latitude E7440 .Dell Precision 15 7000 Series (7510), Precision 17 7000 Series (7710), Precision M2800, Precision M4600, Precision M4700 Precision M4800, Precision M6600, Precision M6700, Precision M6800, .Dell Inspiron One 23 (2350), Inspiron One 2320, OptiPlex 3011 AIO, Dell Alienware 15 R1, R2
Dell 3-Prong AC Adapter -180-Watt with 6 ft Power Cord, Mobile Precision M4700
9. DELL POWERCONNECT 6248 DELL POWERCONNECT 48 PORT SWITCH
The PowerConnect 6248 48-port Gigabit Ethernet Layer 3 switch delivers significant rack density and advanced core switching capabilities.
10. Dell 3-Prong Computer Power Supply Cord For Computers, & Monitors – Standard US Outlet (YVL-PN-1874571)
- Cable Type: Heavy-Duty 18AWG
- Connectors: 3-pin Shroud female (IEC-320-C13) to 3-prong grounded plug male (NEMA 5-15-P)
- Design: Female connector plugs directly into device and male connector plugs into standard outlet
- Compatibility: Computers, monitors, scanners, printers, and other devices that use a 3-pin shroud power connector
- Great Quality. About 6 feet long
Genuine Dell 6-Foot Black 3-Prong Standard Universal Power Cord.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell Powerconnect 8024 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!