We spent many hours on research to finding cuisinart single cup coffee maker reusable coffee pod, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cuisinart single cup coffee maker reusable coffee pod, you should not miss this article. cuisinart single cup coffee maker reusable coffee pod coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 cuisinart single cup coffee maker reusable coffee pod by our suggestions
859 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart SS-10 Premium Single-Serve Coffeemaker, Silver
- K-Cup compatible brewer makes one cup at a time,Compatible with any brand of single cup pod including Keurig K-Cup pods
- 5 beverage sizes: 4-12 oz,Removable 72-ounce water reservoir,Charcoal water filter
- Hot water button lets you enjoy instant coffee, soup, tea and hot cocoa
- Rinse feature instantly cleans the inside of the brew chamber
- Material Type – Plastic. Kindly check user guide for further clarification
- Fully programmable with a full spectrum of features, including Auto On/Off and adjustable temperature control
2. Cuisinart SS-15 12-Cup Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer, Stainless Steel
- 12-cup glass carafe with BPA free and stainless steel handle
- Brew Strength Control – select BOLD for stronger coffee flavor
- Gold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through
- Single-Serve serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz
- Includes Cuisinart’s Home Barista Reusable Filter Cup which lets you use your own coffee, K-Cup pod compatible as well
The Cuisinart Coffee Center features a fully automatic 12-cup coffeemaker on one side and a single-serve brewer on the other. Sipping solo or serving a crowd, it’s easy to enjoy the gourmet taste you expect from a Cuisinart coffeemaker. And one coffeemaker that does the job of two frees up more space on your counter!.
3. Cuisinart SS-RFC Cuisinart HomeBarista Reusable Filter Cup, Gray
Be your own barista with the HomeBarista! The Cuisinart HomeBarista Reusable Filter Cup turns your home into your own personal coffee bar. Brew all of your favorite coffees and teas – make them as strong or as mild as you like – the choice is yours. And.no K-cup required!
4. Cuisinart DCC-3000 Coffee-on-Demand 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- Dispenses one cup at a time with an easy-to-use actuator
- Press the lever to fill your cup. Dimensions- 11.25 L x 8.75 W x 14.70 H inches. Charcoal water filter
- Removable water reservoir
- Double-wall coffee reservoir holds twelve 5 oz. cups of coffee
- Removable coffee reservoir for easy cleanup.UC Cubic Feet: 1.42
DCC-3000 Features: -Keeps the coffee flowing. -24 Hours programmability and adjustable auto shut off. -Dispenses one cup at a time. -Removable water reservoir. -Fully programmable. Product Type: -Automatic machines. Color: -Silver, Black. -Dispenser light comes on when you press the lever to fill your cup. Material: -Metal/Plastic. Number of Items Included: -4. Pieces Included: -Coffeemaker, Coffee Scoop, Charcoal Water Filter, Gold-Toned Coffee Filter. Languages: -English. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -14.6″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -8.7″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -11.3″. Overall Product Weight: -9 lbs.
5. Cuisinart DCC-3200 14-Cup Glass Carafe with Stainless Steel Handle Programmable Coffeemaker, Silver
- State-of-the-art technology to ensure hotter coffee without sacrificing flavor or quality
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and auto shutoff (0-4 hours)
- Adjustable keep warm temperature control
- Gold tone, commercial style permanent filter.60-second reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power
6. Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black/Silver
- Classic brushed metal design with a 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle for comfortable, dripless pouring. BPA free
- Brew pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished. Adjustable heater plate (low, medium, high) ensures that your coffee stays at the temperature you like best
- 24-hour advance brew start, programmable auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours plus a 1- to 4-Cup feature when making less than 5 cups
- Includes: Charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter that ensures only the freshest coffee flavor flows through. Measuring scoop. Instruction book
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Charcoal water filter (removes impurities) and dimension(LxWxH) is 7.75 inches x 9.00 inches x 14.00 inches
The Cuisinart brew Central 12 cup programmable coffeemaker makes a bold statement in any kitchen With a brushed metal finish and elegant tech-industrial design. Programmable from start to finish, with a variable heater plate for temperature control, the brew Central 12 cup programmable coffeemaker delivers on every front. With a convenient dripless carafe spout, brew pause feature, and alert for when it is time to decalcify, Cuisinart makes great tasting coffee convenient for your busy lifestyle. Cord storage
7. Cuisinart SS-15 Maker Coffee Center 12-Cup Coffeemaker and Single-Serve Brewer (Silver) Bundle with Cuisinart Coffee Canister (2 Items)
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Cuisinart Coffee Center 12 Cup Coffeemaker and Single-Serve Brewer and Cuisinart Coffee Canister
- COFFEE CENTER 12-CUP COFFEEMAKER: This standalone dual function coffeemaker does the job of two units, with a single-serve brewer on one side and a 12-cup coffeemaker on the other.
- REUSABLE FILTER CUP: K-Cup compatible, this dual purpose coffee center also includes Cuisinart’s HomeBarista Reusable Filter Cup so you can also use your own freshly ground coffee if you prefer.
- REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY: Incorporated into the design of the unit is a removable drip tray to accommodate tall travel mugs.
- FULLY AUTOMATIC: It comes with all of the convenient features that you love about an automatic coffee maker including 24-hour brew start, self-clean, adjustable auto-off and ready start.
Cuisinart Coffee Center 12 Cup Coffeemaker and Single-Serve Brewer
Sometimes you want to sip solo and other times you want to sip with a crowd–the Cuisinart Coffee Center 12 Cup Coffeemaker and Single-Serve Brewer lets you do both. This standalone dual function coffeemaker does the job of two units, with a single-serve brewer on one side and a 12-cup coffeemaker on the other. The single serve function is ideal for making your morning cup of joe while the 12-cup brewing option is great for making multiple servings to go with desert after having guests over for dinner.
Reusable Filter Cup
The versatility of the Cuisinart Coffee Center 12 Cup Coffeemaker and Single-Serve Brewer doesn’t stop at its single-serve versus 12-cup brewing capabilities. K-Cup compatible, this dual purpose coffee center also includes Cuisinart’s HomeBarista Reusable Filter Cup so you can also use your own freshly ground coffee if you prefer.
Removable Drip Tray
For the busy lifestyle when you just want to wake up in the morning and grab your cup of coffee and go, the Cuisinart Coffee Center 12 Cup Coffeemaker and Single-Serve Brewer has you covered. Incorporated into the design of the unit is a removable drip tray to accommodate tall travel mugs.
The carafe brewer function of the Cuisinart Coffee Center 12 Cup Coffeemaker and Single-Serve Brewer is fully automatic. It comes with all of the convenient features that you love about an automatic coffee maker including 24-hour brew start, self-clean, adjustable auto-off and ready start.
- Cuisinart Coffee Center 12 Cup Coffeemaker and Single-Serve Brewer
- Cuisinart Coffee Canister
8. Cuisinart DCC-1100BK 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
- Fully automatic coffeemaker with 24-hour Programmability
- 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout, and knuckle guard
- 1- to 4-cup setting; brew Pause; self cleaning; 60-second reset
- Includes charcoal water filter, Permanent gold-tone Coffee filter, measuring scoop and instruction book.
The Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
This classically designed coffeemaker is accented with stainless steel for a look that is sure to enhance your countertop. The 12-cup carafe features an ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard for comfortable, drip-free pouring. Fully automatic, the DCC-1100 has 24-hour programmability and 1-4 cup setting for those times when you don’t need a full cup of coffee. The Brew Pause feature lets you pour a cup before brewing is completed, while the gold tone coffee filter and charcoal water filter ensure fresh, delicious tasting coffee.
The Quest for a Perfect Cup of Coffee
It is generally agreed that there are four basic elements critical to the perfect cup:
Element 1. Water
Coffee is 98% water. Often overlooked, the quality of the water is as important as the quality of the coffee. A good rule of thumb is that if your water doesn’t taste good from the tap, it won’t taste any better in your coffee. That’s why Cuisinart has added a water filter to the Cuisinart Classic 12-cup programmable coffeemaker. The charcoal water filter removes chlorine, bad tastes and odors, for the purest cup of coffee every time.
Element 2. Coffee
While the bulk of the liquid is water, all of the flavor should be from the coffee. To achieve the same great quality of coffee you receive at a coffee bar, you need to use the same quality beans. Buy the beans fresh and whole, only about a two weeks’ supply at a time for maximum freshness. Once the coffee bean is broken, its flavor degrades very quickly. If it is not practical to buy small supplies, we recommend you separate larger amounts of beans into one to two week portions immediately after purchase, and freeze them in airtight containers. The best way to maximize freshness is to minimize exposure to air, light and moisture. So, once removed from the freezer, beans should be maintained in a sealed container at room temperature, since damaging condensation occurs every time the beans are removed from the freezer or refrigerator. Note that some coffee experts advise against freezing dark-roast beans, because freezing can cause the oils to coagulate. Other experts disagree. We suggest you experiment and decide yourself.
Element 3. Grind
The grind of the coffee is critical for proper flavor extraction. If the grind is too fine, over extraction and bitterness will result. Too fine a grind may also clog the filter. If the grind is too coarse, the water will pass through too quickly and the desired flavors will not be extracted. A medium-fine grind is recommended.
Element 4. Proportion
The cups on the Cuisinart coffeemaker measure 5 ounces. Add the amount of ground coffee that corresponds to the number of cups being brewed. Many coffee bars and the Specialty Coffee Association of America recommend adding 2 rounded tablespoons of coffee per 6 ounces of water. Some coffee manufactures recommend using 1 tablespoon per cup. Cuisinart recommends using 1 tablespoon of ground coffee per cup, but use more or less to suit your taste. Note: the maximum capacity for ground coffee is 15 tablespoons for the 12-cup coffeemaker. Exceeding this amount may cause overflow if the coffee is too finely ground.
Features and Benefits
You’ll love the way your new Cuisinart Classic 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker looks on your counter as it’s brewing 12 cups of fabulous coffee. The Cuisinart Classic 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is a statement about how serious you are about your coffee – and your kitchen. Enjoy the full programmability, extreme ease of use, and great tasting coffee.
- Reservoir Cover: Flips back for easy filling.
- Water Reservoir: Open the cover by lifting it up. Pour the desired amount of water in the reservoir using step water level indicator located at the rear of the reservoir.
- Showerhead: Distributes water evenly over coffee, reducing temperature loss as water passes through grounds.
- Water Filter: Charcoal water filter eliminates chlorine, calcium and bad tastes or odors from tap water. Cuisinart recommends changing the water filter every 60 days or 60 uses ‒ or more often if you have hard water.
- Filter Basket: Holds a #4 paper filter or a permanent filter.
- LCD Digital Clock: Displays the time of day and set time for automatic functions.
- Function Knob: Used to initiate programming of automatic functions ‒ Auto On, Auto Off, Program, Clock and Brew. The Auto On feature is used to program the start time of the brew cycle. The Auto On can be set for any time, day or night. The PM indicator is displayed on the LCD for nighttime program times. The Auto Off feature is used to shut off the coffeemaker at a preset time, anywhere from 0 to 4 hours. Note: To program the coffeemaker to shut off automatically, read the instructions included in the Instruction Manual under ‘To program the Variable Auto Off’
- 1-4 Cup Setting: For brewing smaller pots of coffee. It provides double heating of the water, so coffee is piping hot.
- Clean Setting: Tells you when it’s time to clean your coffeemaker. Remove built-up calcification from the water reservoir, to help extend the life of your coffeemaker.
- Brew Pause: Stops flow of coffee from basket when carafe is removed (30 seconds max) from the heater plate, so a cup can be poured in mid-brew. Since the flavor extraction rate varies during the brew cycle, we recommend allowing the brewing cycle to finish before pouring the coffee. The coffee brewed at the beginning of the cycle has a flavor profile which is very different from the flavor at the end of the cycle. Once the coffee has finished brewing, stir it before serving to blend the flavors. The coffee at the bottom of the carafe will be somewhat stronger than the coffee at the top.
- Carafe: The easy pour, no drip, 12-cup glass carafe has an ergonomic handle and brewed coffee markings for two to twelve cups.
- Heating Plate: Scratch resistant with black, nonstick coating.
- Ready Tone: Signals the end of the brew cycle with five beeps (coffee will continue to stream from the filter for a few seconds after the tone).
- Power Loss Back-up System: One-minute protection in case of power fails, breaker trips, or unit is unplugged. It holds all programmed information, including the time of day, auto on time and auto off time.
- Cord Storage
9. Mr. Coffee Optimal Brew 10-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker System, BVMC-PSTX91-RB
- Removable water reservoir for easy filling
- Just-Brewed thermal carafe holds temperature and fresh flavor
- Brews up to 20% faster (than competitive units tested) at a hotter temperature of up to 205° for richer taste
- Gold Tone permanent filter eliminates paper filter cost and waste
- water filtration helps remove up to 97% of chlorine for better tasting coffee
- Delay Brew feature sets brew time ahead so you can wake up to fresh-brewed coffee
- Freshness Timer keeps a tab on coffee freshness from the time it’s brewed
- NOTE: Refer the Instructional Video from the Image Section and the User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
Mr. Coffee’s Optimal Brew Thermal Coffee Maker System is designed to extract the fullest flavor possible from your favorite roast. It boasts a high brew temperature of up to 205° with a brew speed that’s 20% faster (than competitive units tested). Its double-walled, stainless steel thermal carafe maintains temperature without a warming plate, which preserves your coffee’s true flavor profile. The Delay Brew function lets you schedule a pot for later, so you can wake up to a rejuvinating cup every morning. And Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause allows you to pour a cup before the brew cycle finishes. Be sure to use the included water filtration disk to remove any chlorine or impurities from your water during brewing, so you can enjoy a pure tasting cup every time.
10. Cuisinart SS-5 Single Serve Brewer coffemaker 40 oz Silver
- K-Cup-compatible brewer makes one cup at a time
- Push button control for 3 beverage sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz.
- Removable 40 oz. reservoir
- 30-minute auto shut off. Refer User guide below for Troubleshooting steps
- Compatible with ground coffee filter (not included). NOTE: Refer user manual before user for better understanding
- Actual unit dimensions: 10.7” D x 7.25” W x 12.1 ” H
Meet the new Cuisinart Single Serve Brewer! This K-Cup-compatible coffeemaker features a 40 oz. water reservoir and three serving size options. Choose 6, 8 or 10 oz. and brew a cup of coffee or tea in a flash. The removable drip tray makes it easy to fill travel mugs, and 30-minute auto shutoff makes morning departures worry free!.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cuisinart Single Cup Coffee Maker Reusable Coffee Pod for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!