Nowadays, there are so many products of cuisinart hand blender model hb-154pc1 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for cuisinart hand blender model hb-154pc1 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cuisinart hand blender model hb-154pc1 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
575 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick 2 Speed Hand Blender, Stainless Steel/Black
Blend, mix, stir, emulsify, puree, and more with the Cuisinart Smart Stick two speed immersion hand blender. Made from stainless steel, the blades are durable and long lasting. The ergonomically designed brushed chrome plastic housing and grip offers a comfortable hold with more control while blending. Featuring a one-touch control for an easy one-handed operation, its stick design reaches into pots, pitchers, and bowls to extend blending options. With a powerful 200 watt motor, this blender can easily blend drinks, sauces, dressings, dips, purées, soup, pancake mixes, and crêpe batter in seconds. It includes a microwave safe two cup mixing beaker with measurements, a whisk attachment, a chopper/grinder attachment, and a stainless steel blending attachment, and is backed by a manufacturer’s limited three year warranty.
4-3/10″ diameter x 15-3/10″ H
2. KOIOS Powerful 500 Watt Immersion Blender Setting 6-Speed Multi-Purpose 4-in-1 Hand Blender Includes Stick Blender, 500ml Food Processor, 600ml Mixing Beaker and Whisk – BPA-Free
- High-torque power hand blender shaft with powerful 500-watt motor
- Featuring six speed blending settings and a pulse function for intermittent bursts
- 600ml mixing beaker, whisk attachment, 500ml chopper attachment and 5 feet power cord included. BPA – Free
- Sleek and Compact design means it takes up less space on your counter than a hand mixer
- Quick and Easy Clean – Simply rinse under warm tap water or top-rack dishwasher safe
3. Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender
- Bell shaped base, revolutionary shape plus internal ribbing reduces the suction for greater control and efficient blending
- Ergonomic pistol-like control grip with trigger operation
- 8in immersion depth for large quantities or tall pots
- Adjustable speed
- Non-scratch base to prevent scratching pots
Why the Breville Control Grip Immersion Blender?
Sometimes, making a simple soup can be hard work. Immersion blenders are supposed to make cooking easier, but they can often create problems instead of solving them: creating splatters, suctioning to the bottom of the bowl, and scratching pots. How can you control the power you need to get the texture you want?
The Breville Control Grip immersion blender has a redesigned blade system to address these problems: a bell-shaped base and internal ribbing break suction for greater control and efficient blending.
This is how the Breville Control Grip stands apart: whatever you need to blend, the Breville Control Grip has got it under control.
New design for excellent performance
The Breville Control Grip’s blade system has internal ribs that create turbulence. This unique system makes sure the food falls onto the blades, reducing suction to the bottom of the pot.
It also gives you precise control over texture, with 15 variable speeds, while the 8 inch immersion depth for large quantities or tall pots means that you can blend directly in the pot for less mess and more convenience. No more transferring soups from the pot to the food processor and back. The powerful 280 watt motor generates circulation, making sure all the ingredients are blended evenly.
These features make the Breville Control Grip excellent for multi-tasking, whether it’s blending, emulsifying, whipping, or pureeing. Use it to make velvety soups, thick mayonnaise, fluffy whipped cream, chunky pesto, dips, and salsa, smoothies, baby food and more.
Get a grip on excellent blending
The Breville Control Grip features an ergonomically optimized handle designed to fit your hand comfortably. Trigger operation keeps your hand in natural position for more stability and control, and its soft touch finish makes sure it’s easy on your hand, even when it’s hard on your food.
Designed with the Consumer in Mind
With all of these features, it’s no wonder that the Breville Control Grip has been rated the best immersion blender by a leading consumer magazine, beating out higher priced models. It’s built with high quality materials: both the blending shaft and the ice-crushing blades are made of stainless steel, ensuring durability. A 6 foot extra-long power cord makes the unit portable and convenient, providing the mobility of a cordless immersion blender but making sure that it is always ready to go when you need it (no charging necessary). The bottom of the blender has a non-scratch base to prevent it from scratching your non-stick pots.
It also comes with a handy whisk attachment for cream, egg whites, or light batters, as well as a blending jug and chopping bowl. The chopping bowl can be stored compactly in the jug for convenience and the lid of the blending jug can be used as a base to prevent slipping while blending. Easy clean parts can be hand washed and most parts (except motor, chopper lid and whisk gear box) can be washed in the dish washer on the top shelf only, making cleanup quick and easy.
- Variable speed: 15 settings for precise control
- 6’ extra-long cord: for increased portability and movement
- Ergonomically designed: for reduced hand strain
- Trigger operation: the hand assumes a more natural position for increased stability and control
- Soft touch finish: for increased comfort and reduced slipping
- 280W Motor
- 8″ immersion depth: for blending large quantities in tall pots and containers
- Bell-shaped base: revolutionary shape plus internal ribbing reduces suction for greater control and more efficient blending
- Stainless steel ice crushing blades
- Non-scratch guard: protect pots and pans from scratching
- Compact storage: blending jug houses the chopping bowl for easier processing and convenient storage
- Storage lid: doubles as a non-slip base
4. Immersion Hand Blender, Utalent 5-in-1 8-Speed Stick Blender with 500ml Food Grinder, BPA-Free, 600ml Container,Milk Frother,Egg Whisk,Puree Infant Food, Smoothies, Sauces and Soups – White
- EASY TO CLEAN & SAFE. Detachable attachments are easier to clean, chemical free with ETL, FDA Certificate, dishwasher safe and BPA free.
- MILK FROTHER ATTACHMENT: Portable hand-held milk frother makes milk foam for your coffee.
- MORE POWERFUL. 250 Watt powerful hand blender with 8 – speed + turbo for milk shakes, soups or baby food. Low noise and shake.
- HIGH-EFFICIENCY BLENDER. Thick stainless steel mixing wand with 4 – blade system. Make food mixing more efficient, evenly and smoothly.
- 5-in-1 ATTACHMENT & WARRANTY: mixing wand, milk frother, 500ml Food Chopper, 600ml Beaker, Egg Whisk with 2-year warranty.
5. AmazonBasics Multi-Speed Immersion Hand Blender with Attachments, White
- Hand-held immersion blender with multiple attachments for soups, smoothies, sauces and more
- Froth, whip, and blend food and beverages quickly and easily
- Compact, ergonomic design allows you to reach into cups, pots, pitchers, and bowls
- Powerful 300 Watt DC motor provides longevity and smooth, quiet operation
- One-touch on/off and variable speed controls
- Dishwasher-safe attachments including whisk, chopper, and beaker
6. Betty Crocker BC-1303CK RA28683 Hand Blender with Beaker, Metal
- SLEEK LOOK: The contemporary style with handle and control switch feels comfortable in your hand and makes operation quick and easy. Whip up your favorite snack in minutes with this item! with handle and control switch feels comfortable in your hand and makes operation quick and easy. Whip up your favorite snack in minutes with this item!
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: With a stainless steel and detachable foot and a unique two-speed selection with pulse control, feel free to adjust the settings to the task at hand with this mechanical marvel
- SLICE AND DICE: With an 18/10 stainless steel blade, 400-watts of peak power and two-speed pulse action, this hand blender has what it takes to get the job done. The blade has the ability to chop, puree, mince, and blend so feel free to blend creamy soups or prepare a delicious smoothie in seconds
- FREE BONUS INCLUDED: As if this handy small kitchen appliance wasn’t enough, we sealed the deal with a free: 600-millimeter Mixing Beaker so you can create masterpieces in the kitchen
- EASY TO CLEAN AND USE: Maintenance couldn’t be easier. The blending shaft detaches and is dishwasher safe. The beaker can also be used for storage
This hand blender is great for blending soups, sauces and other things you don’t want to put in a traditional blender. It chops, purees, minces and blends. 2 speed selections and pulse control let you pick the right setting for your current task. The ergonomic handle and control switch keep your hands from getting too tired. A 200W motor with 400W peak power gives you all the strength you need to get the job done.Capacity:Less than 24 Ounce
7. Braun MultiQuick 5 Baby Hand blender
- Power bell plus technology includes an Extra milling blade and larger cutting zone for even smoother purees
- Splash control technology the unique bell-shaped design and the position of the blades inside the bell virtually eliminate splashing, keeping cleanup easy
- Comfort grip you’ll love the ergonomic design and simple, one-handed, slip-proof operation . RPM: 12500
- Power and speed two speeds and 350 watts of power allow you to easily adapt food texture for your baby’s age
- 1.5 cup chopper great for adding texture to mash to help babies Developing teeth and chewing muscles or for quickly making small portions for your baby or snacks between meals
The Braun MultiQuick 5 Baby Hand blender, model MQ523, is the perfect way to introduce your little one to solid foods. You’ll easily blend whole ingredients into healthy baby food packed with essential nutrients. POWER Bell Plus technology provides an extra milling blade that finely chops and evenly blends fresh foods into smooth purees. Braun’s Splash Control eliminates splashing for easy cleanup. Additionally, Easy Click attachments make it a snap to satisfy a growing baby’s developing taste for new flavors and textures. Beyond baby food, one click and you can create soups, sauces and smoothies. The Braun MultiQuick 5 Baby Hand Blender – because homemade is the healthiest choice for your baby.
8. Chefman Immersion Blender, 300-Watt Stick Hand Blender w/Simple One Touch Power Control, Pressure Sensitive Multiple Speed Trigger, Detachable Blade, Stainless Steel
- MULTI-SPEED WITH PRECISE CONTROL: Slow trigger release offers precise control over blending needs. Simple one-touch operation makes any blending task easy to handle
- the more pressure you put on the trigger, the faster the blender will go.
- HIGH POWER FOR BETTER BLENDING: The Chefman immersion blender is a high powered 300 Watt motor that handles more blending tasks quietly & with ease. This food blender will liquefy fruit, leafy greens, mix baby formulas and more!
- ICE-CRUSHING CROSS BLADE: Specially designed cross blades make perfect pureed dishes such as smoothies, sauces, soups, and dips. When blending frozen ice or chunks of frozen fruit or veggies, make sure they are immersed in liquid for desired results. The ultimate tool for a variety of blending options, this stick blender can reach into mixing bowls, large cooking pots, and pitchers.
- DISHWASHER SAFE PARTS: Blade detaches with just a twist and is dishwasher safe, making cleanup as easy as 1-2-3. Stainless Steel exterior is easy to wipe down to clean up an splattered food. Make sure not to immerse the cord in water.
- RESOURCES & WARRANTY – includes access to Club Chefman for tailor-made recipes, tutorial videos, and more! cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee, & 1-year hassle-free warranty provided by Chefman
9. Cuisinart CSB-75PK Smart Stick 2-Speed Immersion Hand Blender, Pink
- This year, Cuisinart is donating $32,500, regardless of sales, to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Powerful 200-watt motor handles more blending tasks
- 2-speeds for all your blending tasks
- Stick design reaches into pots, pitchers and bowls to extend blending options
- Ergonomically designed grip offers comfortable hold and more control while blending
- Operates with a one-touch control for easy, one-touch blending
- Dishwasher-safe blending shaft and beaker make cleanup effortless
CSB-75PK Color: Pink Features: -Motor wattage: 200. -Easy to use and one touch control. -Includes 16 ounces mixing beaker. -Dishwasher safe and stain-resistant blending shaft. -BPA free. -2 Speeds for all your blending tasks. Product Type: -Hand Blender. Jar Material: -Metal. Dishwasher Safe: -Yes. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -14″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -2.63″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -2.13″. Overall Product Weight: -2.2 lbs.
10. Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder, Die Cast
- 4-cup chopper/grinder with simple touchpad control panel
- Auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides sharp edge and blunt edge
- BladeLock system keeps blade securely in place for safety.The blade needs to be pushed in and the lid should be locked properly for the item to turn on.
- Spatula and recipe/instruction book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 5-4/5 by 6-1/2 by 9-1/5 inches; limited 18-month warranty
More convenient than ever, the Cuisinart Elite collection 4-cup chopper/grinder effortlessly handles a variety of food preparation tasks such as chopping, grinding and pureeing. The smartpower blade has a patented auto-reversing ability with a sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods, while the blunt edge grinds through spices and harder foods. Additionally, the revolutionary bladelock system feature keeps the blade secure during processing and pouring. Small enough to keep on the counter, the 4-cup work bowl is the ideal size for many food prep tasks. The handle, touchpad controls, and dishwasher safe parts make it even more convenient to operate and clean. It’s cutting-edge food prep from Cuisinart.
From the Manufacturer
In 1973, Cuisinart expanded the potential of every American kitchen with the introduction of the food processor. Now, the folks who revolutionized the way you cook are back with a collection that takes power and innovation to the next level.
|The Cuisinart Elite Chopper/Grinder handles a variety of food preparation tasks, such as chopping, grinding, pureeing, emulsifying, and blending. The 4 cup capacity holds enough ingredients to perform all your basic food prep tasks. The patented SmartPower auto-reversing blade features an incredibly sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods. The reverse edge is blunt, to grind through spices and harder foods. And the exclusive BladeLock System enables the blade to lock into the bowl, so you can now pour ingredients out of the bowl without first having to remove the blade. The powerful high-speed motor works hard and fast to accomplish small jobs with ease. Chop herbs, onions or garlic; grind spices or hard cheese; puree baby foods; blend homemade mayo and flavored butter — all in one compact machine that is small enough to keep on the counter. You have virtually unlimited options with the Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder.|
|Tips for Better Food Processing|
|Food size: Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size — about 1/2 an inch — to produce a uniform chop.||Chop and Grind Function|
|Bowl fill: Do not overload the work bowl; processed food should not reach more than two-thirds of the way up the work bowl. Please note: because of the powerful motor, it is recommended to use one hand to support the chopper/grinder during operation.|
|Chop vs. Grind: Use the Chop function for chopping, pureeing and mixing. It is the right choice, for example, for chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for pureeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise, and mixing salad dressing. Use the Grind function for grinding spices, and for chopping hard foods such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts.|
|Pulse vs. Continuous-hold: Pulsing is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Be sure to check the food frequently to prevent over processing. If you over-process, you are likely to get a watery paste instead of a fine chop. A continuous-hold is best when you are using the grind function. Depending on the food, you may have to operate the unit for several seconds to achieve the desired results — or as long as 20 seconds for some seeds. When operating in continuous-hold, use a pulse action every 10 seconds to allow food to drop to the bottom of the work bowl. This provides more consistent results. Never operate the unit continuously for longer than one minute at a time.|
|Adding liquid: You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Please note: only add liquid through one opening at a time. The other opening must be left unobstructed to allow air to escape. If both opening are blocked, liquid cannot flow smoothly into the bowl.|
|Removing food from the sides of the bowl: Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear the food away. Once the blade has stopped, remove the cover and use the included spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Do not put hands into bowl unless unit is unplugged.|
|Quick Start Guide|
The BladeLock System
|Cleaning and Storage|
|To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover, and blade immediately after each use. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover, and spatula in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry. Use caution when washing the blade.||
Make Hummus in Minutes
|Avoid leaving the blade in soapy water where it may disappear from sight. The work bowl, cover, blade assembly, and spatula can be washed on the top rack of a dishwasher. Wipe the motor base clean with a damp sponge or cloth. Dry it immediately. Never submerge the motor base or plug in water or other liquid.|
|The Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. When it is not in use, be sure to leave it unplugged. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Store the blades out of reach of children.|
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cuisinart Hand Blender Model Hb154pc1 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!