We spent many hours on research to finding cuisinart food processor with juicer attachment, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cuisinart food processor with juicer attachment, you should not miss this article. cuisinart food processor with juicer attachment coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 cuisinart food processor with juicer attachment by our suggestions
647 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart SM-CJ Citrus-Juicer Attachment for Cuisinart Stand Mixer, White
- Citrus-juicer attachment makes freshly squeezed juice in minutes
- Connects to mid-speed power outlet on Cuisinart stand mixer
- Universal juicing cone extracts juice from any citrus fruit
- 16-ounce capacity
- instructions and recipe book included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- COMPATABLE MODEL”Series”: SM-70, SM-70BC, SM-70BK, SM-55, SM-55BC, SM-55BK
Add our Citrus Juicer Attachment to any Cuisinart Stand Mixer for fresh, nutritious citrus juice anytime! It’s easy – just attach the juicer to the mid-speed power outlet and enjoy fresh squeezed orange or grapefruit juice. You can create all-time favorite drinks like margaritas, summertime coolers or exotic party drinks. Cuisinart makes it easy!
2. Cuisinart Citrus Juicer Attachment
For use with Little Pro Plus model #s LPP
3. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
4. Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Great for the chef, features 11-cup work bowl and extra-large feed tube for slicing whole fruits and vegetables. Powerful enough to knead bread with ease. With stainless steel medium, thin and shredding/slicing discs, and chopping blade. 5-year full motor warranty. In white, almond or black. Model DLC-8SBCY.
5. HOMEST Food Processor Dust Cover with Accessory Pockets Compatible with Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach 8-10 Cup, Grey (Patent Pending)
- STORAGE POCKETS KEEP ATTACHMENTS HANDY: 2 x side pockets, 1 x front pocket, great for storing relative items and leaves a clean look- be it recipe book, and other food processor accessories you’d like to organized with
- KEEP YOUR FOOD PROCESSOR CLEAN AND COVERED: Guard your valuable food processor against dirt, scratches and cat hair, prevent dust bunnies from getting into the cups, keep your food processor always ready to use. Also extending its good looks and working life
- SHAPE-HOLDING DECLUTTER THE MESS: Edges are beautifully piped with coordinating fabric and well stitching. This will hold the shape of your cover on your appliance. Nothing worse than a counter full of disorderly small appliance, using these cover adds a sense of order to the counter chaos
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Constructed with durable material, this food processor cover will stand up nicely without the small appliance in it, and can serve you well for years to come. 2 x loops design easy to get on and off. Also can be hung on a hook when the food processor is in use
- FIT FOR 8-10 CUP: Sized 11 x 8 x 16 inches, compatible with Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach 8-10 Cup Food Processor
6. Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor and Vegetable Chopper Black
- PREP THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS. A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money.
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use.
- 12 CUP CAPACITY. Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES. S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE. Big Mouth feed chute fits whole foods for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use & which button to press
Designed to be uniquely simple, the Hamilton Beach® Stack & Snap™ 12 Cup Food Processor requires no twisting, turning or locking during assembly. Instead, it’s as easy as stacking the 12-cup bowl onto the base, then snapping on the lid.
7. Cuisinart FP-13DGM Elemental 13 Cup Food Processor and Dicing Kit, Gunmetal
- 13-cup large bowl, the exterior of the work bowl only measure up-to only 8 Cups but has a 13 cup capacity, 4.5-cup small bowl
- Dicing disc with 10 mm grid plus cleaning tool
- Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage system – seals bowl and locks blade
- Patented Blade Lock system
- Easy to clean – removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Troubleshooting steps are provide in page 15 and 16 of User Manual available under Technical Specification
Tackle food prep tasks both large and small with the Cuisinart Elemental 13 Food Processor. The NEW dicing disc features a 10mm screen for dicing food into perfect squares and we’ve also included a cleaning tool to keep it in top operating condition. The 13-cup work bowl easily handles larger quantities of ingredients, making it perfect for big family meals and entertaining – the bonus 4 cup bowl is ideal for smaller amounts. Two stainless steel blades and two discs make quick work of chopping nuts, pureeing soup, slicing tomatoes, shredding cheese and more. The high gloss base adds high style to any kitchen.
8. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
9. Cuisinart FP-8GM Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor, Gunmetal
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, silver.
10. Cuisinart FP-12SC Elite Collection Accessory Storage Case for 12-Cup Food Processors, White
- Compact storage case neatly contains food-processor accessory pieces
- Durable plastic construction
- small drawer and upper compartment with hinged lid
- Compartments hold slicing and shredding discs, chopping and dough blades, and more
- For use with Cuisinart FP-12, FP-12BK, or FP-12DC food processors (sold separately)
- Measures approximately 11-1/2 by 10-4/5 by 8-2/5 inches
The Cuisinart Elite Collection Accessory Storage Case for use with the 12 Cup Elite Collection Food Processors the FP-12, FP-12BK and the FP-12DC. Keep everything in order and safely in its own place and you always know where it is when you need it! All of the accessories included with the Cuisinart FP-12 series fit right in! There’s a place for the adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc, large and small chopping blades, dough blade and stem adapter. The lid and drawer stay tightly closed with just a turn of the knob.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cuisinart Food Processor With Juicer Attachment for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!