650 reviews analysed
1. Peet’s Coffee Major Dickason’s Blend Dark Roast Coffee K-Cup Coffee Pods (75 Count)
2. McCafe Premium Roast Keurig K Cup Coffee Pods, 84 Count
3. Maud’s Dark Roast Coffee (Tall Dark & Handsome), 100ct. Recyclable Single Serve Coffee Pods – Richly satisfying arabica beans California Roasted, k-cup compatible including 2.0
4. Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend, Single Serve Coffee K-Cup Pod, Medium Roast, 12 count, Pack of 6
- Tasting Notes: Smooth and classic
- Product Details: This is a Medium Roast Coffee that is 100 percentage Rainforest Alliance Certified and Kosher(U)
- Count Size: Contains six cartons, each with 12 K Cup packs, totaling 72 K Cup packs
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn’t have the Keurig logo, it’s not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K Cup packs
- The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and café style beverages
5. Brooklyn Beans Maple Sleigh Coffee Pods, Compatible with 2.0 K-Cup Brewers, 40 Count
- Breakout your favorite mug or a coffee cup, insert your coffee pod into your coffee maker and enjoy your freshly brewed Brooklyn Beans Maple flavored Coffee. Extra fresh and filter brewed, using only the highest quality 100 percent Arabica beans.
- Think about that steaming mug of hot coffee alongside a steaming stack of flapjacks and you’ve got this flavor down pat! Smooth, creamy, slightly sweet… now, that’s what I’m talkin’ about!
- Carefully selected and expertly roasted beans provide a bold taste and great aroma. To start enjoying freshly brewed coffees from your brewer, buy Brooklyn Beans coffee today.
- Brooklyn Bean coffee beans are roasted locally in small batches, to ensure high quality coffee and freshness you can taste. We chose small batch roasting over industrial roasting because it allows us to monitor and craft each batch to meet a higher standard of quality that is usually found in our single serve cups.
- Brooklyn Bean Roastery pods are compatible with most Keurig K-Cup Makers, including 2.0 brewers. Brooklyn Beans Roastery is not affiliated with Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. Keurig, Green Mountain and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
Maple Flavored Coffee and Small batch roasted craft coffee. Extra fresh and filter brewed, using only the highest quality 100% Arabica Coffee beans and Carefully selected and expertly roasted beans provide a bold taste and great aroma.
6. Organic K Cups – Peak Performance High Altitude Organic Coffee Pods. High Performance K Cup Coffee for High Performance Individuals. Fair Trade Organic Beans Medium Roast Single Serve Keurig 24 KCups
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL KEURIG MACHINES INCLUDING 2.0 – 100% RECYCLABLE KCUPS – FAIR TRADE – USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC – SINGLE ORIGIN – HIGH ALTITUDE. IF WE COULD MAKE THIS COFFEE ANY HEALTHIER WE WOULD! MEDIUM ROAST. ALSO COMES WITH FREE SPECIAL REPORT CALLED “HOW TO MAKE THE HEALTHIEST CUP OF COFFEE”
- Healthy Coffee Rule #1) Always Go Organic. Why? Because conventional coffee is one of the most heavily treated crops with pesticides, fungicides, and herbicides. One of the many health risks with these chemicals is that they can act as “xenoestrogens” in your body disrupting hormone balance for both men and women.
- Healthy Coffee Rule #2) Coffee Grown At High Altitude Is Better. Why? Because the higher the altitude the coffee is grown at, the denser the bean. You may have heard the term “Strictly Hard Bean” (SHB) which denotes an especially dense, high-altitude coffee. This Peak Performance Organic Coffee grown in the Guatemalan Highlands is a perfect example of this. This higher elevation bean is more dense and thus of a higher quality grade. High Altitude Coffee also tends to have more antioxidants!
- Healthy Coffee Rule #3) Single Origin Coffee Is Better. Why? Because while “Blended” Coffee like a “Breakfast Blend” might sound cool… there’s a much higher likelihood that at least one of the bean varieties that went into that blend was contaminated (coffee has been commonly known to be contaminated with energy robbing mold), meaning the entire batch is now contaminated.
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE – TRY PEAK PERFORMANCE ORGANIC COFFEE COMPLETELY RISK FREE. We are so confident that you will feel the difference and LOVE Peak Performance Coffee, so if you aren’t COMPLETELY satisfied for any reason you are completely covered with a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! Simply click the add to cart button at the top of this page to try yours now completely RISK FREE!
7. Maud’s 9 Flavor Coffee Variety Pack, 80ct. Recyclable Single Serve Coffee Pods – Richly satisfying arabica beans California Roasted, k-cup compatible including 2.0
8. Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend K-Cup Pods for Keurig Brewers, Medium Roast, 128 Count
9. Bulletproof The Original Roast Coffee Pods, Premium Medium Roast Organic Beans, Single-Serve K Cups, Works With Keurig 2.0 (24 Count)
- SAME PURITY IN CONVENIENT PODS: You will love the time-saving convenience of our Bulletproof Coffee Pods, with all the same purity standards as our existing whole bean coffee.
- PRODUCED WITH HAND PICKED ORGANIC BEANS: Upgraded beans are harvested in Central America from passive organic estates without chemicals (herbicides, pesticides, etc.). Each bean is hand-picked by experienced coffee harvesters.
- MEDIUM ROASTED: The beans are medium roasted in small batches in the United States under the strictest conditions, which minimize the formation of toxins from the roasting process.
- OPTIMIZED TO MINIMIZE TOXINS: Ingesting mold toxins can contribute to chronic health issues. The proprietary Bulletproof Process optimizes every step of coffee production for performance by minimizing the opportunity for performance-robbing mold toxins.
- BULLETPROOF PURITY PROCESS STANDARD: The final roast undergoes proprietary lab testing to verify that our coffee meets the Bulletproof quality and purity standards. Certified Clean Coffee
10. Community Coffee Variety Pack Medium to Dark Roast Single Serve K-Cup Coffee Pods, Box of 54 Pods
- 4-BLEND VARIETY PACK: Experience 4 favorite blends: medium roast Breakfast Blend, medium-dark roasts Cafe Special & House Blends, & Signature Blend Dark Roast, the blend that started Community Coffee.
- COFFEE PODS: We take high-quality 100% Arabica beans, roast & grind them to perfection, then package them in single-serve coffee pods that are Keurig 2.0 (k-cup) compatible for quick & easy brewing.
- COMMUNITY IS EVERYTHING: From using responsibly-sourced coffee beans to programs that support military service members, local schools & more, Community Coffee gives back to our partners & local communities in every way we can.
- HOW YOU LIKE IT: We’ve got k-cup compatible single-serve coffee pods, whole beans to grind for your French press, & ground coffees for every taste including hot, iced or cold brew.
- QUALITY ASSURED: All of our coffee beans go through a rigorous scoring system for body, balance, flavor & aroma. Only then can they be considered fit to bear the Community Coffee name.
Over 100 years ago, our founder “Cap” Saurage, created the very first batch of our signature coffee. He blended and served a cup so delicious that it became a local favorite. Out of appreciation for his community of friends and customers, Cap named it “Community Coffee.” Four generations later, we are dedicated to creating a variety of distinctive, full-flavored coffees. We blend and roast each coffee to reach its full potential, giving you a rich, smooth coffee experience every time.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Coffee Bean Keurig Pods for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!