Finding your suitable readers for co2 canister for kegerator is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for co2 canister for kegerator including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
948 reviews analysed
1. 5 lb Aluminum CO2 Air Tank
If you want to set up a draft dispensing system, you need a dependable CO2 tank to provide the appropriate amount of pressure for your lines. This CO2 cylinder is produced from high strength aluminum alloy that is lighter than steel and doesn’t rust. Remember, the tank must be used in a fully upright position, so do not tilt it or lay it on its side. It’s easy to fill; just check out your local listings under “Gas,” or try local fire extinguisher supply or welding supply companies. *Please note: Due to Federal regulations, we cannot ship this tank filled. In other words, when you receive this tank it will be EMPTY.*. In stock and ready to ship. Features: Made of high quality aluminum with a brushed body and unpainted dome. Stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and Transport Canada (TC) Markings. . Specs: Dimensions: 5 1/4″D x 18″H. Tare Weight: 7.7 lb. Holds 5 lb of gas. Capacity: 6 – 8 half kegs. Service Pressure: 1800 PSI / 124 BAR. Test Pressure: 3000 PSI / 207 BAR. CGA 320 valve. Shipping: Tanks shipped EMPTY. We can not ship these, or any other tank filled.
2. Luxfer CO2-5LB-LUXZebra DNA L6X Aluminum CO2 Tanks with CGA320 on/off Valve (5 LB, Brushed)
Luxfer L6X aluminum cylinder with their CGA320 valve pre-installed at the factory. Typically used for beverage applications.
3. Kegco Direct Draw Kit for Commercial Kegerators and Jockey Boxes with 5 lb. CO2 Tank
- Specially designed by Kegco to include everything you’ll need to pressurize and tap a D system keg
- Commercial grade Kegco KT85D-L keg coupler allows you to tap all North American store bought kegs
- Monitor output pressure and tank capacity using the commercial grade Kegco 762 double gauge CO2 regulator
- Once filled, the brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank can dispense 4-5 full size kegs
- Includes 5 feet of blue air line, two plastic snap clamps, and a neoprene washer to ensure leak-free connection
This direct draw kit includes everything you need to pressurize and tap a D system keg. It’s the perfect addition to a commercial kegerator that does not include the dispense components, and can be paired with a jumper line to connect to and serve from a jockey box. It includes a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with a glossy red, corrosion-resistant epoxy finish (empty), commercial grade double gauge regulator, US lever handle D system keg coupler, 5′ air line assembly (5 feet of 5/16″ blue air tubing and two plastic air line clamps), and neoprene washer.
4. Kegco KC LH-542-2 Dual Product Premium Pro Series Dual Gauge Co2 Beer Regulator, Chrome
This Pro Series dual-output double gauge regulator is loaded with high end features! If you plan on dispensing two separate kegs but do not need to have independent keg pressures, then this regulator will work for you. This regulator has a Y splitter with two independent shut off valves, so you can still run a single keg if you want to. The Pressure Adjustment Knob can be turned by hand so it does not require tools. It also features a pressure release valve so you can release pressure from the system at the regulator. This is great a great feature if you have a keg coupler that does not include a pressure release valve.
5. Mein LAY Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator for Draft Beer Kegerators, CO2 Keg Pressure Regulator,CGA-320, 0-60 PSI Working Pressure, 0-3000 PSI Tank Pressure with Safety Pressure Relief Valve
- ✹【High Quality】：Draft Beer Dispensing CO2 Regulator adopts food grade high-strength copper chrome decompression material, All YaeBrew regulators are pressure tested to ensure performance and reliability.And Inside Safety Pressure Relief Valve springs also have high fatigue strength and durability.
- ✹【ACCURATE & STABLE】：This Dual Gauge CO2 Beer Regulator allows for pressure adjustments from 1 to 60 PSI and has a non-adjustable safety blow off at 45 PSI. Always grasp the pressure inside the bottle and control the output pressure stably. All in MRbrew adjustable Dual Gauge CO2 Keg Pressure Regulator.
- ✹【NO-Leaks & Easy Installation】： Each CO2 Beer Regulator Pressure Kegerator is supplied with 2 O-ring washers.The Quad-Ring Seal on the inlet nipple ensures that there are no leaks. CGA320 CO2 Pressure Regulator light weight, All you need to install this is an adjustable wrench.
- ✹【Application】：Widely Application in Shop,Bar,Home,Out Door,Plants etc. Adjustment knob allows you to make quick and accurate adjustments by hand and turns effortlessly, even in freezing temperatures.
- ✹【Brand Promise】：One year quality warranty for repair and profession lifetime tech support from us. If you have any questions ,please contact with us. We are happy to help you.
✹Double Gauge Mixed Gas Regulator have regulator rubber Protector Boot(2pc).
✹To prevent bumps and scratch the dial ensure accuracy and beauty.
– 0-60 PSI Working Pressure,
– 0-3000 PSI Tank Pressure.
– Better Design of Safety Pressure Relief Valve springs (Inside instead of Outside) also have higher fatigue strength and durability.
– GA 320 CO2 Pressure Regulator light weight,All you need to install this is an adjustable wrench.
– Each CO2 Beer Regulator Pressure Kegerator is supplied with 2 O-ring washers (One installed inside and the other tied onto the Regulator.
6. FamYun Dual Gauge Co2 Draft Beer Dispensing Regulator – Primary High Pressure Double Gauge Mixed Gas Co2 Regulator CGA320
You can use this primary regulator on any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve.
CO2 tanks have a male thread (CGA-320); these regulators have a female thread.
This regulator features dual gauges to measure PSI as well as the volume of CO2 in the cylinder, indicating how much CO2 is left in the cylinder and when you should have it refilled.
The knob on the front is used to adjust the output pressure.
7. MRbrew CGA-320 Keg Regulator, Quick Disconnect CO2 Kegerator Regulator with Pressure Adjustment Knob, Beer Regulator with Safety Manual Pressure Relief Valve, with 2 Swivel Nut & 1/4’’ & 5/16’’ Barbs
- 【1/4’’ QUICK DISCONNECT】MRbrew thread to barb keg beer regulator comes with 1/4” swivel nut, allows CO2 regulator to be used with 1/4″ and 5/16″ I.D size hoses, threaded setting makes disconnection between regulator and gas hoses a great breeze!
- 【EXCELLENT SEALING & ANTI-BACKFLOW】Durable thick nylon washer achieves quad—Ring inlet seal at connection between tank and regulator, perfectly avoids one leakage source, turning off ON/OFF valve avoids back-flow of beer, worry-free operation with MRbrew keg regulator!
- 【YOUR SAFETY, THE FIRST!】Integrated sintered bronze mesh inlet gas filter perfectly controls co2 gas flow, manual pressure release valve releases extra pressure at 45 PSI, help you get correct pressure reading, always keeps you safe when you operate regulator!
- 【DUAL GAUGE & STABLE PRESSURE】MRbrew upgraded regulator comes with dual pressure gauges, displays pressure clearly, easy to adjust and stabilize to the pressure you want by pressure adjustment knob, a well-built regulator for getting accurate pressure!
- 【100% LIFELONG IUUSES SOLVING FOR YOU】Each MRbrew keg regulator is backed by unbeatable, reliable, trusted product quality and customer service, please feel free to contact us if you are not satisfied, we will unconditionally solve for you!
8. 5 Pack Nylon Washer Replacement Gasket for CO2 Regulators Kegerator Draft Beer
Fits between a regulator and CO2 tank.
9. Kegco Pro Series Dual Gauge Co2 Draft Beer Regulator
- Beware of cheap imitation! Only Beverage Factory sells this regulator with the Kegco warranty
- Dual Gauge regulator shows you working pressure and tank pressure
- Chrome Plated Brass Body
- Manual Pressure Release Valve and Pressure Adjustment Knob
- Integral Safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI
The Kegco 542 Pro series works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, a sintered brass inlet filter, integrated nylon tank connection washer (and spare) and self resetting safety release valve. Both gauges feature an easy to read design. The top gauge lets you know how much Co2 Pressure is in the keg and displays 0-60 psi. The second gauge lets you know how much Co2 gas is left inside the Co2 Tank and features a 0-2000 display. A large adjustment knob with a lock ring allows gas flow to be changed without the need for a screw driver. This regulator includes a tamper proof safety pressure relive valve that releases at 45 psi. There is also a shut off valve that allows for instantly shutting off pressure to the keg without backing up your gas line.
10. 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Cylinder with CGA 320 Valve
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Co2 Canister For Kegerator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!