We spent many hours on research to finding chicago pneumatic 1 2 impact wrench, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best chicago pneumatic 1 2 impact wrench, you should not miss this article. chicago pneumatic 1 2 impact wrench coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 chicago pneumatic 1 2 impact wrench by our suggestions
631 reviews analysed
1. Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 1/2" Composite Impact Wrench
- Lightweight due to composite housing
- Most powerful tool on the market in its class – 922 ft.lbs (1250Nm) of real torque in reverse
- One handed forward / reverse
- Contoured comfort grip handle instead of TPR injected in the handle with a smooth forward and reverse switch on the back of the tool – allowing for 3 positions in forward Low (180 ft.lbs) Medium (480 ft.lbs) and High (730 ft.lbs)
- Suited for all maintenance applications – light vehicle tire changing, general maintenance on vehicles and MRO applications
The Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 1/2-Inch high torque impact was introduced less than 3 years ago but has immediately gained a huge following with professional mechanics. This tool is the strongest 1/2 inch impact on the market with over 1200 foot pounds of nut loosening power while weighing only 4.4 lbs. The composite housing with aluminum back cap along with a thermo-plastic rubber injected grip makes the tool super durable and comfortable. The air motor design holds up in dirty conditions better than all other composite competitors. Quiet handle exhaust, Twin hammer mechanism, full teasing ergonomically developed trigger, swivel air inlet, free speed 8,200, working torque: 75-580, max torque: 922 ft lbs, super great value and sure to please even the most demanding operator.
2. Chicago Pneumatic Tool CP7782-6 Heavy Duty 1-Inch Impact Wrench with 6-Inch Extended Anvil
The Chicago Pneumatic CP7782-6 1″ Heavy Duty Impact Wrench with 6″ Extended Anvil has great power for the toughest jobs on truck, bus and heavy equipment applications. Regulator with integrated forward/reverse with 3 position power settings in both directions. Ergonomic side handle and socket retainer ring combined with hole retainer.
3. Chicago Pneumatic CP7749 ½ in. Air Impact Wrench – Pneumatic Tool with Twin Hammer Mechanism. Impact Wrenches
- Heavy-Duty Materials: Front housing of the torque wrench is made using aluminum alloy while a curved handle is injected with thermoplastic rubber that provides insulation and resistance to most chemicals in workshops.
- Easy-to-Use Air Impact Wrench: Power setting system of air tool is positioned behind the trigger that allows 1-hand operation and easy accessibility. Torque wrench is crafted with latest S2S technology for forward/reverse functionality.
- Portable and Powerful Hand tool: Pneumatic wrench weighs 3.95 lbs. and offers a maximum real torque of 1300 NM in reverse. Adjustable torque wrench is carefully designed to work in tighter areas.
- Versatile Applications: This high torque wrench is a suitable hand tool for light vehicle tire changing, general maintenance of vehicles and MRO applications. Bilateral 2-stage trigger offers greater control.
- Specifications: Air wrench is made with twin hammer mechanism for rigorous power. Pneumatic tool provides free speed up to 9000 rpm with a working torque of 75-580 ft. lbs.
Air impact wrench from Chicago Pneumatic uses high-quality aluminum alloy in the front housing to ensure the hand tool is lightweight yet offering enhanced durability. Curved handle of the pneumatic wrench is made using thermo-Plastic Rubber for a comfortable grip and user comfort. Air tool’s power setting system is placed behind the trigger that enables 1-hand operation and can be easily accessed by left or right-handed operators. Torque wrench is produced with modern S2S technology for forward/reverse functionality. This pneumatic wrench weighs 3.95 lbs. and delivers maximum real torque of 1300 Nm. Adjustable torque wrench is precisely made to work in compact spaces.
From the Manufacturer
The New CP7749 is the industry’s first ½ inch pneumatic impact wrench to feature side-to-side (S2S®) forward/reverse functionality. This super nice tool is designed for user comfort and is balanced with an ergonomic, composite handle. Twin hammer clutch with MgDriven Technology for superior torque and reliability. The 360 degree swivel inlet helps to prevent hose kinks. This gun will definitely impress and hold up to years of hard use. This revolutionary design provides the easiest to use and most convenient forward/reverse system ever engineered in a pneumatic impact wrench. The CP7749 is well balanced, light weight at only 4.37 pounds, and delivers 725 ft.lbs of ultimate torque.
4. Chicago Pneumatic CP7763 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench
- 1200 Ft. Lbs. of Torque – power to loosen the toughest fastener
- Weighs less than 12 lbs. – comfort over long periods of use
- 6 vane motor for speed – power with any 1/2-Inch hose air supply
- Twin Hammer high performance clutch – longer life under tough conditions
- Ergonomic handle exhaust keeps exhaust air away from the operator
The Chicago Pneumatic 3/4in. air impact wrench offers powerful performance and durability in a compact package. Features a twin hammer clutch for power and durability. Perfect for spring work, pinion nut and tractor pad removal, truck tire work and major engine teardowns. Inlet Size (in.): 3/8, Impacts Per Minute (IPM): 850, Working Torque (ft.-lb.): 100-950, Min. Hose Size (in.): 3/8, Speed – No Load (RPM): 6,300, Average Air Consumption (CFM): 7.5, Tool Length (in.): 8 13/16, Max. Torque (ft.-lbs.): 1,200, Tool Weight (lbs.): 11.6, Reversible: Yes, CFM at Load: 30, Max. Reverse Torque (ft.-lbs.): 1,200, Drive (in.): 3/4, Variable Speed: Yes, Hammer Mechanism: Twin
From the Manufacturer
The New CP7763 is a Super Duty High Power 3/4-Inch Impact wrench. The power is conservatively rated at 1200 ft./lbs but consistently offers up more than any competitor. Twin Hammer Clutch for extreme durability. 6 Vane Motor for increased speed and power. Handle Exhaust, ergonomic handle. 3 position power regulator and directional control provides one lever for all controls with three positions in forward and full power reverse. Built to last in the most demanding settings, this will be the tool of choice for high volume truck spring, truck maintenance, and heavy equipment shops. Square drive: 3/4-Inch,Working Torque Range: 100-950 ft-lbs., Maximum Torque @ 90psi reverse: 1200 ft-lbs., Free Speed: 6300 RPM, Length: 8.8-Inch, Tool Weight: 11.57 lbs, Avg. Air consumption: 7.5 CFM, Air inlet thread: 3/8-Inch, Min. Hose Size: 3/8-Inch, Sound Level dB(A): 96, Vibration Level m/s²: 9. You will like this tool’s power!
5. Chicago Pneumatic CP7732 1/2-Inch Stubby Impact Wrench
Small but also powerful, the CP7732 1/2″ stubby impact offers excellent power-to-weight ratio: 450 ft.-lbs.(610 Nm) of torque, but weighing only 2.9 lbs.(1.3 kg). At only 4.4″ long (112 mm), this stubby impact is ideal for very restricted areas – like transmission and engine work. Unique to this tool is the ability to quickly change this tool to be operated by a left or right handed mechanic. Additionally, CP7732 user-friendly features include a one hand operation trigger with 3 position settings in forward and reverse. It is a must have in every mechanics tool box to easily work in tight spaces that are unreachable with a standard 1/2 impact wrench!
6. Chicago Pneumatic CP734H 1/2-Inch Drive Heavy-Duty Air Impact Wrench
7. Chicago Pneumatic SS8205WS 1" Drive 5 Piece Wheel Service SAE & Metric Impact Socket Set
8. Chicago Pneumatic CP8849-2, 1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench Kit with (2) 6.0Ah Batteries, Charger and Soft Travel Bag, 2" Extended Anvil Complete Power Tool Kit
Our expertise in air impact wrenches combined with the convenience and mobility of battery power to provide the first cordless ½” impact wrench with 2 shut-off positions going up to 850+ ft.lbs / 1150+ Nm. The complete toolkit includes (1) CP8849-2 Impact wrench with 2″ extended anvil, (2) 6.0 Ah battery packs, (1) 20V charger and (1) US type plug all in a soft, easy-to-carry Chicago Pneumatic bag.
9. Chicago Pneumatic CP8849 1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench Kit 4.0Ah
- GREAT ERGONOMICS: A soft thermoplastic rubber grip and single-hand forward and reverse operation make the CP8849 Cordless Impact Wrench easy and comfortable to use.
- 4 DIFFERENT SETTINGS: 4 settings in forward, to be set up with the touch pad on the back side of the tool. Slow mode to approach without impacting (hand tightening around 3.7 ft.lbs / 4-5 Nm) or fast mode to tighten wheels close to recommended torque without overtightening (around 50 ft.lbs / 70 Nm).
- LED LIGHTING: 4 LED lights located on the front of the tool allow easy operation even in dark spaces.
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Made with a brushless motor for ultimate power. 100% of maximum torque around 850+ ft.lbs / 1150+ Nm.
- DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT TOOL: This impact wrench is super-durable, constructed with 5 bumpers all around the tool, 1 in front of the clutch housing. While this tool is tough, it is still lightweight for easy operation and transport.
Our expertise in air impact wrenches combined with the convenience and mobility of battery power to provide the first cordless ½” impact wrench with 2 shut-off positions going up to 850+ ft.lbs / 1150+ Nm. Chicago Pneumatic CP8849 1/2″ Cordless Impact Wrench Kit 4.0Ah includes (1) CP8849-2 tool, (2) 6.0 Ah battery packs, (1) 20V charger, (1) Chicago Pneumatic soft bag, (1) US type plug.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Chicago Pneumatic 1 2 Impact Wrench for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!