Finding your suitable readers for canon office products all in one is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for canon office products all in one including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
510 reviews analysed
1. Canon Office Products 2226C002 TS3120 Wireless All-in-One Printer, Black
- Compact size: the PIXMA TS3120 is the Wireless all in one printer that’s just the right size with all the right features
- Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease. Print hassle free even from the Cloud5 and social media.6
- With features like AirPrint 1, auto power on/off, built in Wi Fi 3 and PIXMA cloud Link5 it’s easy to see why PIXMA printers are so simple to use
Built for affordable home printing meet the wireless PIXMA TS3120, the compact, affordable printer for all your home printing needs. With the PIXMA TS3120 easily print documents, forms and concert tickets and even great looking borderless photos. With AirPrint1 and Google cloud Print2, the PIXMA TS3120 makes it easy to print wirelessly from your favorite devices.
2. Canon PIXMA TR8520 Wireless All in One Printer | Mobile Printing | Photo and Document Printing, AirPrint(R) and Google Cloud Printing, Black
- Designed to meet all your needs, from scanning and faxing, a 5-color individual ink system for great-looking documents and photos and plenty of connectivity options – the PIXMA Tr8520 has you covered
- Connect your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease! Print hassle free – whether from the Cloud4, through Bluetooth5, from social Media3 or on the go
- The PIXMA Tr8520 is the compact Wireless Office all-in-one that fits perfectly anywhere in the home or Office, is simple to use, and delivers outstanding results every time
- With intuitive features like the 4.3″ LCD touchscreen, memory card Slot1 and 20 sheet ADF, it’s clear to see why the PIXMA Tr8520 makes printing, copying, scanning and faxing quick and easy
- Memory Capacity:Approx. 250 pages
The home office printer that’s powerful, yet compact a home office should boost your efficiency at work, but should also handle all your home needs too. And the PIXMA TR8520 does just that. When you need a home office printer that can handle all your work needs like documents, reports, faxing and scanning to your home needs like printing homework assignments, concert tickets and family photos – the PIXMA TR8520 has you covered. With front and rear paper feeding, a 5-individual ink system, auto 2-sided printing, memory card Slot1, and lots of connectivity options, you’ll be able to handle it all.
3. Canon PIXMA TS8320 Inkjet Wireless Color Printer All In One, Copier, Scanner, White
- The large and intuitive 4.3” LCD touchscreen makes it easy to print, copy, scan, and operate the PIXMA TS8320.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi allows you to connect your preferred devices with ease.1 Connect your PIXMA TS8320 to either a 2.4 or 5 GHz wireless network for seamless printing without interruption.
- Enjoy stunning print quality from a six individual ink system including a photo Blue ink tank. The photo Blue ink helps increase image detail by improving shadows and reducing gradation.
- With an auto expandable output tray, This printer is made for smartphone & tablet printing. Even when the printer is powered down – simply press Print and the PIXMA TS8320 will power on and output tray automatically extend ready to ‘catch’ your prints.
4. Canon TR8620 All-In-One Printer For Home Office | Copier |Scanner| Fax |Auto Document Feeder | Photo and Document Printing | Airprint (R) and Android Printing, Black
- Easy Setup for smartphone and computer so you can get to work faster.
- Intuitive control with an effortless user interface & 4.3″ LCD touchscreen.
- Fax, copy and scan multi-page documents fast and easy with the 20 Sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF).
- Print from your favorite mobile devices using theCanon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint(R), and Mopria(R).
- Save time and money withAuto 2-Sided Printing,which can save up to 50% of your paper costs.
- Easily print your photos right from your SD memory card.
- You can also download the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor appor Canon Creative Park App for creative printing options.
- FOR NUMBERS LISTED IN PRODUCT DESCRIPTION SEE “SPECIFICATION SHEET” IN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION SECTION BELOW
When you need a compact home office printer that can handle all your work needs, the PIXMA TR8620 has you covered. With
front and rear paper feeding, a 5-Individual Ink System, 4.3” LCD Touchscreen, and impressive wired and wireless2 connectivity
options, you’ll be able to do it all. The PIXMA TR8620 can easily transition from scanning a multi-page contract with the built-in
Auto Document Feeder to printing double-sided homework assignments from online classrooms systems, or a family photo
wirelessly from your smartphone. Whether it’s printing documents and reports, or faxing and scanning, the PIXMA TR8620 is
the ultimate compact home office printer that’s big on performance and productivity.
5. Canon Office Products MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
- AirPrint: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch- no drivers needed!
- Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually
- Fully-Integrated, 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder: Easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time
- With Google Cloud Print, you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. You can even share your home and work printers with anyone you choose
- Compatible with CL-241 XL Ink Tanks & PG-240 XL Or PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tanks. Save Even More On Combo/Value Packs!
Wireless Printing Made Easy
Printing has never been more convenient with the PIXMA MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer. Perfect for people on the go, its many convenient features include PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which allows you to print or scan photos and documents from your compatible mobile device. And with the PPS Cloud printing function you can print directly from select popular online Cloud services, such as Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, and Dropbox, with your mobile device using the free PPS app.
Additional features include Auto Duplex printing, which allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and cost by up to 50%. Plus, an automatic document feeder holds up to 30 sheets, making it easier to copy, scan or fax multiple page documents.
What’s in the Box
- MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
- Power Cord
- FINE Cartridges
- Setup CD-ROM
- Telephone Line Cable
- Manuals and other documents
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
- Hi-Speed USB
- USB Flash Memory
- Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)18
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – v10.9
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom
25% – 400%
Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB)
1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated), ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)
Speed & Quality
High Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi3 produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
FINE: Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl.
4 Color Cartridge System: Integrates the FINE print head and ink into one compact unit for easy replacement.
Borderless Photos Fast: Print a beautiful, borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in approximately 46 seconds.5,13
Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 9.7 images per minute (ipm) for black and 5.5 images per minute (ipm) for color.4
Ease of Use
Fully-Integrated, 30-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder: Easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time. Enjoy full integration so the printer can better fit in tight workspace areas as well as automatic two-sided copying and scanning.
Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually. This can reduce your paper consumption and cost by up to 50%.
My Image Garden: My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Special Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and so much more!7
Fast Front: Quickly change ink or add paper at the front of the printer.
Creative Park Premium: An exclusive service for users of genuine Canon inks, offering access to photos, templates and more.8
Quiet Mode: This considerate feature lets you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you.
Auto Scan Mode: Automatically recognizes the type of original, then scans and saves it with the suitable settings.9
Built-In Wireless: Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house.1
PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS): PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) lets you print and scan photos or documents from your mobile device using the free PPS app.2
AirPrint: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – no drivers needed!10
Google Cloud Print: Allows users to print from Gmail and Google Docs on a mobile device, and from Google Chrome browser for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome devices. With Google Cloud Print, you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. You can even share your home and work printers with anyone you choose.11
Super G3 Fax: The high speed business fax15 standard for color and PC facsimiles on plain paper meets the home office workhorse with 19 coded speed dials and memory for up to 50 incoming pages.17
Hi-Speed USB: Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Requires an Internet connection and the PIXMA Printing Solutions (“PPS”) app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 5.1 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3 or later. User must register printer with PPS and be a registered member of the compatible online Cloud service(s) user chooses to access through PPS and is subject to the terms and conditions of those services. Certain functions (scanning and printing locally stored photos/documents) require your device to be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- “ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See our www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.”
- Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used, and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- To install using Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is available only when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then “Save to PC.”
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires smartphone or tablet and with compatible PPS app and internet connection.
- Envelopes and High Resolution Paper are NOT supported for borderless printing.
- “Full HD Movie Print” is available from “MOV” and “MP4” movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for “MOV” files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for “MOV” or “MP4” files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
- The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
- Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Color document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Color Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed vary depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
- Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1.
- Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth v2.0 technology and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
- System requirements vary by application. For Mac OS, an Internet connection is required during software installation. For Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required to install My Image Garden, Quick Menu, and Easy-WebPrint EX software.
6. Canon Office and Business MB2720 Wireless All-in-one Printer, Scanner, Copier and Fax with Mobile and Duplex Printing
- Two paper cassettes provide a combined capacity of 500 sheets – or a full ream of paper, so you’re ready for any job
- The Canon PRINT app has great features so you can scan, copy and print right from your favorite mobile devices. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported
- Print laser-sharp text that is highlighter and smudge resistant with the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) Inks
- With a 20,000 page Duty Cycle, the MAXIFY MB2720 is built to last for all your home business needs
- All MAXIFY printers feature 100% US-based Service & Support.Copy Speed (up to) : FCOT (Color): Approx. 12 Seconds
- Computer Operating Systems:Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R218, Windows Server2008, 2008 R218 Mac:19 Mac OS X v10.8.5 – 10.11
Successful businesses are efficient. The MAXIFY MB2720 Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer was designed to help you work and meet your business needs. With features like Quick First Print and Schedule On/Off your business will be able to print quickly and save money. Specifically designed to meet the needs of home-based businesses with 1-4 users, the MB2720 printer produces bold, colorful prints of your business documents. The MAXIFY MB2720 printer is the workhorse your business needs with a quick first printout time as fast as 6 seconds and fast print speeds up to 24 ipm (B&W)/15.5 ipm (Color). Built for the big jobs, it has a large 500 sheet paper capacity and a 20,000 page duty cycle. The efficient MAXIFY ink tanks deliver a high page yield from one set of XL ink tanks and the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) inks produce laser sharp text that is smudge and highlighter resistant. The entire MAXIFY lineup features built-in Wi-Fi and is fully compatible with the Canon PRINT app. This makes it easy to share and print information directly from your tablet and smartphone via select popular Cloud services. You can also easily scan directly to your mobile device. Best of all, the eco-friendly MB2720 printer is backed by 100% U.S.-based customer service and support. Welcome to the new standard in Home Office Printing!
7. Canon Office Products PIXMA TS5020 BK Wireless color Photo Printer with Scanner & Copier, Black
- Stunning Print quality. Inspire your creativity and Print beautiful photographs and documents with the 5 individual ink system with built-in SD memory card reader
- Enhanced connectivity. Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease.
- Stylish & compact. The PIXMA TS5020 Wireless printer is the all-in-one that fits perfectly anywhere in the home, is simple to use, and delivers outstanding quality results every time.
- Call our US- Based Service and Support Center at 1-800-OK-CANON for expedited repairs and expert technical support.
Quality printing doesn’t have to be complicated. Keep it simple with the Canon PIXMA TS5020 wireless inkjet all-in-one printer. It has an intuitive user interface for fuss-free operation, Plus it easily connects to virtually any device via Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google cloud print, USB, SD card, and more. The print quality is quite simply impressive as this machine utilizes five different ink colors so you can get finely detailed photos and documents. It even prints beautiful borderless photos. The Canon PIXMA TS5020 wireless inkjet all-in-one printer. Everyday printing, exceptional results. Welcome to simple document & photo printing, right at home.
8. Canon G7020 All-in-One Printer for Home Office | Wireless Supertank (Megatank) Printer | Copier | Scan, | Fax and ADF with Mobile Printing, Black
- Conveniently view and refill ink using ink bottles with integrated ink tanks
- With a High page yield print up to 6 000 Black/ 7 700 color pages per ink bottle set 1
- With a 350 sheet plain paper capacity The PIXMA G7020 is ready to take on large Print jobs
- With AirPrint it’s easy to print right from your iPhone iPad and Mac 4
- Print beautiful borderless photos from 3 5” x 3 5” square to 8 5” x 11” Letter 2
- FOR NUMBERS LISTED IN PRODUCT DESCRIPTION SEE “SPECIFICATION SHEET” IN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION SECTION BELOW
Meet the PIXMA GRNUM Wireless MegaTank all-in-one printer – designed for serious print productivity with a high page yield of up to 6 000 pages of Black text or up to 7 700 vivid color pages per full ink bottle set from the reliable refillable ink system. The PIXMA GRNUM MegaTank printer delivers outstanding high yields resulting in a low cost per page and also features superior versatility thanks to an ADF for scanning copying and faxing. The GRNUM allows you to keep working – even on large print jobs – with auto 2-sided document printing borderless2 photo printing and a 350 sheet plain paper capacity connectivity is paramount with the GRNUM featuring wi-fi 3 and Ethernet connection when printing from computers and also for mobile printing with airprint 4 Mopria Print Service5 and the Canon Print app6 for even more printer information and control.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Canon Office Products All In One for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!