We spent many hours on research to finding can i blend hot soup with a hand blender, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best can i blend hot soup with a hand blender, you should not miss this article. can i blend hot soup with a hand blender coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 5 can i blend hot soup with a hand blender by our suggestions
791 reviews analysed
1. Aicook Blender, 1400W Professional Countertop Blender, 61 Ounce Glass Pitcher None BPA, FDA Proved Baby Blender, 8 Preset Modes with Strong Heating Function
- 1400W High Speed Motor: Focus on the most important part of the blender–Electric Driving System, Aicook adopt the topest motor that passes 100 thousands times aging test. Crush various food powerfully with super speed.
- 3D Mix-Crush System: Unique 6-blade stereoscopic stainless steel blades that pull food quickly into the blade. Combined with 4 spoilers, food could be mixed more sufficiently to get smoothly taste.
- FDA Approved Baby Blender: Aicook 8668MKA blender adopt strong and durable high borosilicate glass pitcher, no BPA contained and get approved by FDA. So you can prepare food safely for your toddlers and famlies.
- Unique Chinese Food Function: 8 Preset Mode make the blender work automatically for daily use. Unique Chinese food function could be used for making porridge, soymilk, Chinese soup, providing suffient plant protein and Vitamine.
- Self-Clean & Easy Maintain: With a drop of detergent and some water, Aicook can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds without using dishwashe, so you could maintain the machine easily and don’t need much time.
☺Praised after-sell service: Friendly customer service, 30 days refund guarantee and 2 years quality guarantee. Aicook always has strong confidence in its quality control and provide 24 months warranty for all its product.
☺Instruction and abundant recipe download available: You can easily download the user instruction and recipe from Aicook product page and make various delicious food.
Product Page>Product Information>Technical Specification>User Guide / User Manual.
☺The most worthwhile professional blender: It will costs you 120 dollars to buy a blender with the same power rate and same function mode from other brands. But with only 79.9, you could own a more useful and powerful Aicook blender. We removed useless bottle which you can buy from Amazon with 2 dollars. No need to waste money on a complete blender suit.
☺8 in 1 multi-functional blender/ Integrate the functions of various kitchen machines: Besides the excellent food crush function, Aicook blender can also grind coffee bean, make shakes, mince meat, extract juice, make baby’s food for you.
Characteristic of Aicook 8668MKA Blender:
❤The best 61 ounce capacity: Not only suitable for family dining and entertainment, also suitable for multi-person use. Could be storage in kitchen cabinet and does not occupy much space.
❤Triple safety assurance system: Whole Machine Power Induction, Pitcher Contact Induction, Safety Sensor Handle. Triple safety guarantee system fully guarantee the blender won’t work under dangerous condition, so to ensure user’s safety use.
❤Great heating function: Make puree or baby ‘s food in a short time. Suitable for cold seasons and families with babies.
❤Multi-point metal connectors: In order to provide perfect working performance of 1400W high-speed motor, Aicook adopts tough multi-point metal component instead of traditional plastic connectors for longer service time.
2. Frontier Deluxe Vegetables Soup Blend, 16 Ounce Bag
These blends offer different combinations of mixed dried vegetables such as carrots, dehydrated onion, potatoes, peas, tomatoes, celery flakes, bell peppers, parsley and green beans and can be used in soups, stews and other dishes calling for cooked vegetables.
3. Wolfgang Puck Organic Signature Butternut Squash Soup, 14.5 oz. Can (Pack of 12)
- A blend of butternut squash, sweet dairy cream and a hint of honey
- Packaged in a non-BPA-lined, recyclable 14.5 ounce can
- A soup developed by celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck
- Made with organic ingredients, gluten free, vegetarian-friendly
- Garnish with cranberry relish and a sprinkle of nutmeg to enhance the flavor
Wolfgang Puck Organic Signature Butternut Squash Soup is a blend of hearty vegetable stock, mellow butternut squash, sweet dairy cream and a hint of honey sure to delight the taste buds. Garnish with cranberry relish and a sprinkle of nutmeg to enhance the flavor.
About the Brand
For more than three decades, Wolfgang Puck has come to represent the ultimate in the culinary arts and restaurant hospitality. The Austrian-born Puck began his formal training at age 14, inspired by his mother, Maria, a hotel chef. Encouraged by a friend, Wolfgang left Europe in 1973 at the age of 24, having already learned his craft as a classically trained French chef in the master kitchens of three-star French restaurants: the Hotel de Paris in Monaco, Maxim’s in Paris, and L’Oustau de Baumaniere in Provence. After spending two years as chef at the restaurant La Tour in Indianapolis, Puck moved to Los Angeles and became both chef and part owner of Ma Maison, which quickly became a magnet for the rich and famous.
After the 1981 publication of his first cookbook, Modern French Cooking for the American Kitchen, based on his popular recipes at Ma Maison, Spago, located in West Hollywood on the Sunset Strip, was an instant success and culinary phenomenon from its opening day in 1982. His first signature dishes–such as “gourmet” pizzas topped with smoked salmon and caviar and Sonoma baby lamb with braised greens and rosemary–put him and Spago on the Los Angeles foodie map. Over its popular 18 years, the original location of Spago earned many accolades, including the prestigious Restaurant of the Year award by the James Beard Foundation in 1994.
Over a span of 20 years, an empire of Wolfgang Puck dining establishments has opened, including fine dining restaurants in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Palo Alto, and Maui and casual dining and quick service restaurants in nationwide urban centers, airports, and supermarkets. In May 2000, Wolfgang Puck Worldwide, Inc., was established to manage global brand strategy across Wolfgang Puck’s business activities in consumer packaged foods, cooking products, and other lines of products and media opportunities, including Wolfgang Puck’s Soups, one of America’s fastest-growing soups. Wolfgang’s philosophy with his soups, which applies to everything he does, is straightforward. As he says, “The recipe for all my soups is simple. The finest ingredients and lots of good, honest, old-fashioned love.” Wolfgang lives in Beverly Hills and has two sons, Cameron and Byron.
4. DASH DMC100RDDash Express Electric Cooker Hot Pot with Temperature Control for Noodles, Rice, Pasta, Soups, Boiling Water & More, 1.2L
- VERSATILE: The Express Hot Pot is the handiest appliance in the kitchen. The 1500 watt, 1.2L capacity can hold up to 4 cups of rice, boil water, cook noodles, reheat soup, and much more (perfect for potlucks, small get togethers, or lunch at your desk)
- COMPACT + PORTABLE: This is a MUST-HAVE for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm life, or camper/rv traveling. Plus, its sleek design and trendy color options will accent any kitchen space
- ADJUSTABLE: Equipped with a control dial, you can adjust for the perfect cooking (or reheating) temperature, and in much less time than it takes to boil water on the stovetop
- SAFER: The indicator lights help prevent overcooking, and the cool touch handle makes it safer to use, and transport to a serving dish, plate, or bowl. It’s so simple, even your kids can use it!
- INCLUDES: Non-slip feet for durable stability, and a recipe guide companion cookbook with 15+ recipes. Available in White, Red, and Aqua
Prepare up to 4 cups of cooked rice, reheat hot soup, and boil water with the Dash Express Hot Pot. 1.2 liter capacity is convenient for portion control while offering a range of recipes to choose from. This appliance includes a control dial for temperature control and indicator lights to prevent overcooking. Featuring a cool-touch handle for easy transport, the Dash Express Hot Pot is safer and remains handy for a wide variety of delicious, healthy recipes.
5. Annie Chun’s Hot & Sour Soup Noodle Bowl, 5.7-Ounce Bowls (Pack of 6)
New Hot and Sour Soup features premium FreshPak Noodles that are much more satisfying than every day dry noodles. They’re the perfect match for my delightful Hot and Sour Soup broth and premium, freeze-dried vegetables. You’ll be amazed at how delicious instant soup can be. Annie Chun’s Noodle Bowls are instant gourmet food, perfect for lunch or a quick dinner at your fingertips. Keep these bowls in your desk or cupboard, then just heat and serve. This meal comes to you in a biodegradable bowl that decomposes in the soil with no harm to the earth. It’s better for the planet and one small way we can care for our environment together.
About the Brand
Annie Chun was born and raised in Seoul, Korea, and came to Northern California as a young adult, where her family owned and operated a top-rated Korean restaurant in San Francisco.
Annie began selling her signature Asian sauces at the Marin County Farmers’ Market in the early ’90s. It wasn’t long before her loyal customers began to encourage her to start her own company and package the products for the retail market. So, in 1992, with $500 and a lot of help from friends and family, she founded Annie Chun’s Gourmet Foods. Her goal was to deliver healthy, authentic Asian foods to Western consumers, and to make Asian cooking “as easy to prepare as spaghetti” for Americans. Many of her products are based on traditional recipes that have been part of her family for generations.
In 1997 Annie moved beyond Asian sauces, introducing the first line of specialty Asian pastas produced in the United States. Her award-winning products are now distributed throughout North America and in some parts of Europe.
Annie lives with her husband and two children in Northern California.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Can I Blend Hot Soup With A Hand Blender for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!