Nowadays, there are so many products of brewing ground coffee without a coffee maker in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for brewing ground coffee without a coffee maker in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings brewing ground coffee without a coffee maker which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
786 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker Single Serve Black/Stainless Steel
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Single serve side works only with loose ground coffee or disk-shaped soft pods (not compatible with K-CUP packs*, capsules or other single-serve packs). *K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- 950 Watts . Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados in search of an affordable, low maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: Meet the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer. Voltage 110 volts
2. Hamilton Beach Brew Station Summit 12-Cup Dispensing Drip Coffeemaker (48463)
- Enclosed brewing system with internal heater keeps coffee hot and fresh for up to 4 hours
- Maintains fresh-brewed flavor
- Brews up to 12 cups like a traditional drip coffee maker
- Works like a traditional drip coffee maker but holds coffee in an internal tank. No carafe needed.
- Holds coffee hot and fresh
- Press bar to dispense. It’s ready when you are.
- Dispenses one cup at a time
- Removable internal water reservoir
- 12 cup programmable
No matter how much you try, it’s impossible to get freshly brewed flavor from coffee that’s been sitting on a hot plate too long. That’s why we created the Hamilton Beach BrewStation, the only coffeemaker that keeps coffee tasting fresh for up to four hours. This best-selling coffee maker works just like a traditional, automatic drip brewer, but with a notable difference: it brews into an internal tank instead of a carafe. This innovation in brewing technology is what will make your last cup taste just as fresh as the first. An internal heater keeps coffee at the perfect temperature for up to four hours, so you can refuel with a fresh, hot cup throughout your morning. And with no glass carafe, you have nothing fragile to break and replace. Instead, you can easily pour a cup with the one-handed simplicity of a dispensing bar. The BrewStation lets you customize your cup with brewing options like bold, regular, small batches and even iced coffee. The internal tank and brew basket both remove for easy fill-up and cleaning.
3. BLACK+DECKER 5-Cup Coffeemaker, Black, CM0700BZ
- Ergonomic Carafe – The improved carafe is engineered for comfortable handling and drip-free pouring, with a removable lid for easy cleaning
- Sneak-a-Cup Feature – This feature temporarily stops the flow of coffee so you can pour your first cup before brewing ends without making a mess
- Space-Saving Compact Design – Perfect for apartments, RVs, dorm rooms, and smaller coffee appetites
- Permanent Grounds Filter Included – No need for paper filters. The permanent filter works with your favorite coffee grounds and it’s easy to clean
- Lighted On/Off Switch – One-touch control for easy operation, and an on/off indicator light for peace of mind
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
Delicious coffee, made easy! The BLACK+DECKER™ 5-Cup* Coffeemaker gets going with the flip of a switch, heating water to the optimal temperature for full flavor extraction. Coffee brews into the improved 5-Cup* Duralife™ glass carafe, which is engineered for comfortable handling and drip-free pouring. Plus, the permanent grounds filter removes the need for messy paper filters. Black+Decker and the Black+Decker logo are trademarks of The Black & Decker Corporation and are used under license. *Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)”
4. KRUPS KM202850 Simply Brew Compact Filter Drip Coffee Maker, 5-Cup, Silver
- PERFECT FOR ONE OR TWO: Brews up to 5 cups of coffee.
- CONVENIENT: Allows you to pour a cup of coffee while brewing and automatically keeps your coffee warm.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE: Carafe with no-drip spout, which controls the mess
- easy On/Off button to start brewing and turn off the brewer
- and a conveniently located water tank.
- MODERN DESIGN: Premium stainless-steel finish.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Glass coffee pot, permanent coffee filter and coffee spoon for your daily brewing needs.
5. Breville BDC650BSS Grind Control Coffee Maker, Brushed Stainless Steel
- 8 Strength Settings: Choose from 8 strength settings or choose Pre-Ground coffee option to brew coffee just the way you like it and bean hopper capacity is 1/2 pound of Coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer
- Brewing Capacity: Single cup with variable size options or up to a 12-cup carafe. Dimensions:9″(W) X 14″(D) X 16 & ¼” (H). 1/2 lb. of Coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer
- Removable drip tray for 7.5” height clearance to fit tall cups and travel mugs.if Carafe overflows:Always ensure the carafe is completely empty before brewing
- LCD Screen: Provides real time feedback on water level, grind size, strength selection, grinding time, brewing time, and selected settings
- Programmable Auto-Start: Automatically starts grinding and then brewing coffee at your selected time
- Pre-brew Temperature Control: Delivers water at the ideal temperature from cold start
- Note: This product is not compatible with demineralized water such as distilled or reverse osmosis water. Construction Materials:Stainless Steel. Water tank capacity: 60 Ounces
Contains stainless steel blurs, bean hopper has a locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer. In case of the coffee basket dripping or other issues , please do the following to minimize it . After each use, wash the coffee basket, taking particular care to rinse the chute area. Dry thoroughly (especially the chute area). Ensure there are no grinds in the coffee basket before lining the coffee basket with the gold tone or paper filter and in case of carafe overflowing issue , please ensure that the carafe is completely empty before the start of the brewing. Voltage – 110–120 Volts
6. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
7. Cuisinart DCC-3000 Coffee-on-Demand 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- Dispenses one cup at a time with an easy-to-use actuator
- Press the lever to fill your cup. Dimensions- 11.25 L x 8.75 W x 14.70 H inches. Charcoal water filter
- Removable water reservoir
- Double-wall coffee reservoir holds twelve 5 oz. cups of coffee
- Removable coffee reservoir for easy cleanup.UC Cubic Feet: 1.42
DCC-3000 Features: -Keeps the coffee flowing. -24 Hours programmability and adjustable auto shut off. -Dispenses one cup at a time. -Removable water reservoir. -Fully programmable. Product Type: -Automatic machines. Color: -Silver, Black. -Dispenser light comes on when you press the lever to fill your cup. Material: -Metal/Plastic. Number of Items Included: -4. Pieces Included: -Coffeemaker, Coffee Scoop, Charcoal Water Filter, Gold-Toned Coffee Filter. Languages: -English. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -14.6″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -8.7″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -11.3″. Overall Product Weight: -9 lbs.
8. Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker for K-Cup Pods And Ground Coffee,Thermal Drip Instant Coffee Machine Brewer with Vacuum Insulated Coffee Tumbler, Self Cleaning Function, Strength Control by Sboly
- ☕ RAPID BREWED COFFEE RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: This personal single serve coffee maker will give you that fresh, pure taste that is required to jump start your day. Have your cup ready to drink in only 3 minutes! Hot enough to still have hot coffee with cream added. The water adjustment function allows you to control how much coffee you want to brew to save expensive grounds.
- ☕ DURABLE & COMPACT DESIGN: Innovatively designed to be compact and durable, yet extremely effective, this coffee maker is much smaller than others. You will be able to fit it in tight places on countertops, office tables, etc.
- ☕ 2-IN-1 BREWING: Whether you want to brew a K-Cup or make a cup of coffee the traditional way, this innovative machine will allow you to do either! The simple side button feature allows you to conveniently choose between these 2 brewing styles. A vacuum insulated tumbler is included to allow you to take home-made hot coffee on the go. It can keep your coffee hot up to 6 hours.
- ☕ AUTO-CLEANING BUTTON: When you are done using this one-of-a-kind coffee machine, simply press 2 buttons and let the machine clean itself. Cleaning your k-cup and ground brewer machine have never been this easy! Forget to shut off your machine? Don’t worry, the machine will automatically turn off after brewing a cup of coffee.
- ☕ 100% SATISFACTION : We assure you that this personal single-serve coffee maker will meet all your brewing needs. It’s ability to be versatile and cater to your every coffee need is something that we can promise!
9. Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Classic and Rich Brews, 60 oz. Water Reservoir, and Thermal Flavor Extraction (CE201), Black/Stainless Steel
- Thermal Flavor Extraction brews the perfect cup of coffee, every time, from first cup to full carafe.
- XL Showerhead
- 60 oz. removable water reservoir
- Brew settings – adjust brewing process with Classic, Rich, and Small Batch features.
- Adjustable heater plate and mid-brew pause so you can have your coffee when you want it
Ninja Coffee Brewer is a 12-cup programmable coffee maker with Custom Brew Technology to ensure your coffee is hot, flavorful, and never bitter. From a Small Batch to a full carafe, Classic or Rich strength, you can expect the same great taste. Our removable water reservoir allows for easy filling without the mess. The brew basket lid ensures no coffee grounds end up in the reservoir. Ninja’s Thermal Flavor Extraction Technology allows you to unlock the full flavor potential of your favorite ground coffee and enjoy a great-tasting brew. With the Ninja XL Showerhead, rest assured your coffee grounds will be evenly saturated for uniform flavor extraction.
10. Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Brewer CE251 Coffee Maker, 60 oz, Black/Stainless Steel
- Classic or rich, each brew is flavorful and never bitter with custom brew strengths.
- Hotter brewing technology: advanced boiler for a perfectly hot cup of Coffee.
- Wake up to hot Coffee! 24-Hour programmable delay brew allows you to prepare your brew up to a day in advance.
- Keep Coffee fresh and flavorful up to 4 hours with the adjustable warming plate.
- Conveniently carry the 60-oz. Removable water reservoir to your sink for easy filling.
- Pour yourself a cup before the brew is complete with mid-brew Pause.
- Ensure your Coffee is never Diluted when brewing a small batch (14 cups) by using the small batch function.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Brewing Ground Coffee Without A Coffee Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!